FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Chipmunk stew' spotted in Manchester?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: 'Chipmunk stew' spotted in Manchester? Reply with quote

There was this wind-up merchant in the middle of the 'mass die-in' lying down outside the 'newt labour' conference hall Saturday afternoon very loudly putting on his tin foil hat and laughing at his own sad little joke, amazing that a BBC TVcrew were right next to him perfectly placed to film his rib tickling visual wheeze! Rolling Eyes
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats this, is there any link to this coverage? Are you saying some form of set up on the truth movement with tin foil as the gag etc?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
Whats this, is there any link to this coverage? Are you saying some form of set up on the truth movement with tin foil as the gag etc?

Well there was this person infiltrating the 'die-in' putting on a tin foil hat, is there another interpretation for his actions?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go easy on ol' Munky. That tw&t sounds a lot more like the Jay Lord.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No there isnt any other I guess. Thanks for the info. I appreciate how convenient the BBC coverage of that was. Was it aired prime time and repeated to drum it in? Off to practice some gay lord tennis now, ill be careful not to break a sweat.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
No there isnt any other I guess. Thanks for the info. I appreciate how convenient the BBC coverage of that was. Was it aired prime time and repeated to drum it in? Off to practice some gay lord tennis now, ill be careful not to break a sweat.

Hey reflector, love the name. Your not my evil twin are you? Laughing

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Reflecter wrote:

Hey reflector, love the name. Your not my evil twin are you? Laughing

Your sig is stilll bad grammar.
"breath" is a noun
"breathe" is a verb
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:

The Robert Newman classic. I declare your serve sir! la!

Quote:
There was this wind-up merchant in the middle of the 'mass die-in' lying down outside the 'newt labour' conference hall Saturday afternoon very loudly putting on his tin foil hat and laughing at his own sad little joke, amazing that a BBC TVcrew were right next to him perfectly placed to film his rib tickling visual wheeze

Excellent. Shows the squeeze of desperation. Cheap stunts meerly cheapen the stunter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: