FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The meaning of life?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a meaning to life? Please do tell. (42 is not acceptable).
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your question is: Why are we on earthy. There is no reason for us to be here. We are an accident of evolution apart from developing into the most intelligent animal on the planet.
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a christian and so I believe that God made me for a purpose, ultimately to glorify him.

This may seem like jargon to some people, but believe me it means that whatever stuff happens there is a point to living.

Truth, and justice, also mattered to Jesus, which is probably why I ended up here. And you can't say Jesus wasn't one of
the most significant people who ever lived, whatever some of his "followers" may have done.

To give your life to him is an act which gives you an understanding of what real freedom is.

John 3:16
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pleased for you Bongo Brian but I am afraid you are going to have to tell me the meaning of life as I have no idea. Be prepared for a cynical response to any enlightenment heading my way.
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never mentioned religion
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe the meaning of life is about the justice that exists throughout the universe

I believe we as humans are conduits for this karmic war between good and evil which on many levels has been operating since time began

I think 9/11 has been a catalyst, a sort of psychic torchlight tha has cast it's beam over the forces in the shadows which has enlightened a chosen few to spread the message which has manifest as the 9/11 Truth Movement

I really cant say why we have been chosen, maybe we have all something in common, but we have been awoken and being given the job of alerting the sleeping to the spiritual darkness that is engulfing our planet and the satanic forces that are in control and hurling humanity into the throes of constant war, violence destruction and death

Im convinced that the world will end on or around December 21st, 2012 and this is a dismantling, an endgame before we enter the next level

Those in power have debased Humankind so much

they have just about sucked the lifeforce out of us

Look around us and we can see everything is falling to pieces, it is the deconstruction of an era, the smashing apart of a chapter that was human

The 9/11 truth movement is a vehicle that has emerged to push humanity closer to good, closer to God

(my FULL STOP key is broken, hence no full stops)
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: The meaning of life Reply with quote

To Bongo Brian and Boad.
I have found after studying the Bible that God is the beginning and the end for Sam Danner. Even though I am dying of ( Lymphoma ) Cancer I find some peace in My heart knowing that there is a Creater that Loves you and me. Now alot of you are going to take issue will that but it is My opinion alone,
Sam Danner
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO we are all droplets in the ocean of Infinite Consciousness or Infinite Love. Someone on another thread suggested going to www.davidicke.com - can I suggest that is a very good idea indeed. David is certainly very articulate and positive and puts things across with a great deal of humour. However, there are others who are equally articulate about who we all are and what is happening to us. There is little doubt that we are all currently directly affected by an organised cabal of secret societies/mystery schools/bloodline families who have been in existence for thousands of years and who manipulate us by creating political, religious, economic and scientific belief systems that instil in us fear, stress and negativity. The good news (confirmed by the wisdom of the indigenous peoples, whose collective memories go back thousands of years unaffected by imposed religions and political/economic systems, and backed up by the cutting edge science of Quantum Physics) is that this Matrix of fear that has enveloped our Five Sense/Three Dimensional 'Reality' is currently being broken down by Infinite Consciousness/Love.

9/11 is THE crucial event that will expose and unravel this Self perpetuating Matrix of Fear and Control. IMHO, it's all good news!

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meaning what exactly?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drinking beer is the meaning of life??? Its a little disappointing but I can live with it.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it a film?

(this is the sort of thread that gives us a bad name!)
Guthead
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think Bongo's meaning for life doesn't really help, more just giving us another question. I live my life as I feel what is right to me, to love everyone, no matter of race or religion, violence is not acceptable in any case. Having a good relationship and having kids and watching them grow up would be ideal for me. I also personally would like to see space exploration (more than what we are currently doing) for I think there is so much out there to discover and see, and that with all the planets in the universe there has to be much more to it than what we see, I also feel spirituality has a lot more to give than most of us know.

If the human race could come to this connection, in my eyes that would be the ultimate meaning of life.
________
girlfriend pic

Last edited by Guthead on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Hi all, some very profound and interesting answers, you have provided and I am greatfull to you all for taking part in this 'experiment' so to say.

I think it is time to give you the answer to the meaning of life. The answer crosses all religious and racial barriers. It encompasses all things which are good and we hold dear to our hearts. All good people including yourselves, know the answer, some just dont know how to put it into words. There are those in the world that do not know the answer, that is why this forum is even in existance. The perpetrators of evil do not have this knowledge. They have forgotten the most fundamental basic principle of human life here on earth. That is why it is absolutely critical for everyone to remeber that the answer to the meaning of life is... "To give life meaning."

I can agree to a certain extent. We should each give life meaning. However the fundamental human problem lies therein: One man's meaning or vision is another mans subjecation or tyranny. It may be the most frequently asked question in the history of the human race but it remains unanswered for a simple reason. Our current mindset aims to refine and simplify, but these are issues which defy our current systems of analysis. These questions can not usually be comprehended by a mind which is shackled to the restrictive linear approach which prevails at this stage in our evolution. I say "usually" because there exists a vast array of methods, both inside and outside traditional religious practice whereby one may overcome these restrictions.

In order to understand "the meaning of life" mankind must set aside the tools of Ego and Intellect, which are essential for hunting and gathering but useless for embracing the deeper reality of our existence. This may sound like nonsense to some but it is a recurring theme within all religions, from the parables of Jesus to the ancient Vedic scriptures. True, many regard organized religion with disdain today, and in some respects I do too. Nobody can deny the evil which has been realised in the name of various world religions. However, i believe that while most do indeed have bloodied hands, the major religions have also provided a platform for spiritual evolution which would not have existed otherwise. Religion is not the outdated institution many believe, but neither is it the only way to find meaning in the world. In short i believe the paths are many. For some the chosen path is adherence and discipline within the framework of any of the major religions. For others a more mystical approach is preferable. Fasting, Meditation, Ritual, Gnosis, the list go's on and on. And they all reappear throughout history as a means of bypassing the five sense reality we are experiencing in order to achieve a higher state, or if you prefer, the next stage in our evolution.

And if all that fails theres always "drink beer and be nice to people." Wink

zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your answer is spot-on Bongo.
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Guthead, can you see the contradiction in your post? you say that the answer to the meaning of life doesn't help and then you go on to tell me what gives your life meaning (whats right to you, to love everyone, kids, even space exploration etc)... you have found the answer to the meaning of life, "To give life meaning!"

Lostpomme, you said that "I can agree to a certain extent. We should each give life meaning. However the fundamental human problem lies therein: One man's meaning or vision is another mans subjecation or tyranny."... This is not the case, those who perpetrate subjecation or tyranny have forgotten or do not know the answer to the meaning of life, as if they did , they would not do evil. Also, the answer "To give life meaning" may be simplistic in language terms, but by no means does it aim to simplify the issues. And I have to disagree with you, you say that the answer to the meaning of life remains unanswered. I have just given you the answer, it is the answer that encompasses all your questions. Finally, as for your second paragraph, I find no meaning in religion or supernatural methods, therefore your assessment that these are the methods with which the answer to the meaning of life can be found are not relevant to me. However, if for you, this is what gives life meaning, then that would be your meaning of life.

I might not have been clear on a certain point, when i said the question had not been answered i meant it had not been answered to the degree that the human race suddenly "get it". The question obviously has been answered for some people (you and I for a start!) but remains unanswered to the general multitude and will remain so until the mindset changes (around 2012 Wink )
I also must stand by my first point: that to give life meaning is perhaps over simplified. With the addition of respecting all others beliefs and never forcing ones views on others I would find it more agreeable. Though that would simply bring us back to long held ideas like the American constitution (and look what happened there!). Mankind's defining characteristic is its complexity, and with the good/evil tug of war of emotions pulling us in all directions it is no easy task for many to give meaning to life. You have found yours, i believe i have found mine. We may change our beliefs yet. I believe the key lies not in finding the solution but walking the path towards the solution while remembering to stop and look around once in a while. It would be a shame to spend a life in search of meaning when the meaning was around us all along. Deep down we all know the answer. Faced with immediate death what would we yearn for? Family, friends, one more sunrise... all the things we take for granted everyday.
In the end its the journey that matters.
Thank you for starting this thread bongo. 911 is a huge issue but the causes behind it wont go away WHEN we get the truth out. Sooner or later people will have to start asking the big questions. And the clock is ticking...

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have a beer and think about it. On second thoughts I'll have a beer.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: One has to become conscious of the meaning... Reply with quote

lostpomme wrote:

And if all that fails theres always "drink beer and be nice to people." Wink

What happens to those who dont drink beer but only drink coke?

One mans drink is another mans poison?

Or was it one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist?

In todays world anything that is said always affects somebody in a negative way. When that ceases to happen, humanity may be on the path to something new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: