FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It was a freight train what done it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: It was a freight train what done it. Reply with quote

See this quote from a firefighter who was there on 9/11:

Timothy Julian -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 118] You know, and I just heard like an explosion and then cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.

This is irrefutable evidence of a freight train bringing down one of the Twin Towers.

CTS
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: It was a freight train what done it. Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:

Timothy Julian -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 118] You know, and I just heard like an explosion and then cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.

This is irrefutable evidence of a freight train bringing down one of the Twin Towers.

CTS

Disregarding your inability to recognise a synonym, I guess you think making fun of the murder of 3000 people is a good hook to hang your
attempts at humour on?

But then it does also have the not inconsequential side effect of also adding to the general malaise of diminishing the importance of witness statements too, so I suppose for you, it's not all bad.
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek writes:
Quote:
Disregarding your inability to recognise a synonym, I guess you think making fun of the murder of 3000 people is a good hook to hang your
attempts at humour on?

This comment is typical of CTs who seem uncomprehending of any criticism of their fundamentalist beliefs.

Read my blog again, chek, and ask yourself which of the following I am making fun of:
A. The murder of 3000 people; or
B. The simplistic and unfair and prejudiced and, above all, selective reasoning adopted by the vast majority of CTs.

The truth is already out - and accepted by the vast majority of people.
Peace to all you brethren
Cheers
CTS

Last edited by ConspiracyTheorySceptic on Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek writes:
Quote:
attempts at humour on?

This comment is typical of CTs who seem uncomprehending of any criticism of their fundamentalist beliefs.

Read my blog again, chek, and ask yourself which of the following I am making fun of:
B. The simplistic and unfair and prejudiced and, above all, selective reasoning adopted by the vast majority of CTs.

The truth will out.
Cheers
CTS

If I thought for a moment you were interested in helping uncover the truth CTS, I would agree that my jibe might have been too harsh, but for a blatant dissembler - I don't think it is.
I do agree with your sig however - the truth will out.
PatrickBatemen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek writes:
Quote:
attempts at humour on?

The truth will out.
Cheers
CTS

you forget the official story is theory, you dont offer any evidence to back your claims
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, a train brought one down - this does not explain the other tower though.
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: It was a freight train what done it. Reply with quote

CTS

I can't quite see what you were attempting to achieve with this post CTS. Is it just that you are so side splittingly witty you just wanted to share a little bit of your comic genius or was there an actual point to it?

ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger The Horse writes:
Quote:
I can't quite see what you were attempting to achieve with this post CTS. Is it just that you are so side splittingly witty you just wanted to share a little bit of your comic genius or was there an actual point to it?

But of course there is a point to it - to show up the "the simplistic and unfair and prejudiced and, above all, selective reasoning adopted by the vast majority of CTs" who only accept evidence that supports their fundamentalist beliefs and discard the vast and overwhelming evidence that discredits them.

The truth is already out.
Cheers
CTS
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger The Horse writes:
Quote:

But of course there is a point to it - to show up the "the simplistic and unfair and prejudiced and, above all, selective reasoning adopted by the vast majority of CTs" who only accept evidence that supports their fundamentalist beliefs and discard the vast and overwhelming evidence that discredits them.

The truth is already out.
Cheers
CTS

Why do you bother? Haven't you got anything better to do with your time? It only took you 20 minutes to reply to my post! Surely you've got another hobby of some kind? Sorry if this sounds insulting but I'm genuinely interested why someone would bother posting close to 150 messages on this site when they appear to have no other aim than to attempt to pour scorn on the kind of genuine debate about 911 that is sorely missing in the mainstream media.
You mention "the simplistic and unfair and prejudiced and, above all, selective reasoning adopted by the vast majority of CTs". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion etc but can't you see that the above description applies just as much to the official story? In order to rationally believe the official story you would have to meet the above criteria as it so riddled with holes and inconsistencies. I would imagine that a majority of people who actually use this site began to question the official version of what went on on 911 because of these inconsistencies.
As far as only accepting 'evidence that supports their fundamentalist beliefs and discard the vast and overwhelming evidence that discredits them' this could also equally be applied in the same manner.
Personally speaking though, and I'm sure a lot of 'conspiracy' theorists would agree, I'd love to be able to say I have been wrong about things! Then we would only have to worry about a war crazed president and his mentalist sidekick prepared to kill people from OTHER nations! I will, and do, look at evidence from all sides of the debate and if I found something that conclusively disproved my beliefs I would obviously take them on board. This is after all supposed to be 911 TRUTH.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asked CTS to post such points/comments in Critics Corner, for what it's worth

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: