FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My new 9/11 DVD compilation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: My new 9/11 DVD compilation Reply with quote

Hello to you all, I'm offering my new DVD compilation to anyone who wishes it.

More of an update really of the one i made with Face the Facts IPS and Loose Change. Those who got this disc off me would have noticed syncing problems. I have spent the last week and a bit on this DVD so hopefully it will not happen again. I also made a "British 9/11 Truth Campaign" intro for the DVD. i just used powerpoint and copied the information from the front page of the website (you know things like "who's challenging it", " how is britain involved" "one voice" etc etc) then converted to dvd.

I was also able to fit on the DVD an interview with Michael Meacher MP by Alex Jones (Jones doesn't say much and it about ten minutes long, it's excellent)

Face the Facts is still on the DVD as well as IPS DC though I had to take off the extras. Loose Change 2nd Edition is now available so i've swapped the old loose change for the newer (and in my opinion far better) on the DVD.

so the dvd has

1. Michael Meacher Interview

2. British 9/11 Truth Intro

3. Loose Change 2nd Edition

4. Face the Facts

5. In Plane Site Directors Cut

a fantastic tool, IMHO, everybody should have a copy.

if anyone wants a free copy get in touch Wink by email kennym911@hotmail.co.uk or pm

please note: my dvd writers are dud, burning only a 1/4 of their normal speed so I cannot produce masses and masses of them, I just don't have them time. But if every group had one, they could make copies for themselves. If anyone wants any information/tutorials on how to copy cds/dvds, converting videos get in touch. I will do my best to make it as easy to follow as possible.

just noticed the 911 eye witness video, looks good. would love to be able to fit that on as well but it would just be impossible without compromising heavily on quality (video/audio)

Peace

Kenny

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: can you Reply with quote

can you give web links to 1,2 & 4?
thanks
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do my best to find those links for you hampton, but no 2 isn't available on the net (yet) as i made this and haven't had a chance to upload to anywhere

there's a slight delay if you asked for the dvd, i found that there was some compatibility troubles with some DVD players. I've hopefully rectified the problem and all discs will be sent today.

please let me know if your disc works in your DVD player

thanks folks, sorry again for the delay

Kenny

KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a torrent for the michael meacher and Andreas Von Bülow

http://torrentchannel.com/torrent-files/bulow_meacher.rm.torrent

more 9/11 torrents available here torrentchannel.com

has someone got a link for the face the facts i don't seem to have it handy

Kenny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: