FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LJ Chavez - CENCOM Army Whistleblower on Alex Jones
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: LJ Chavez - CENCOM Army Whistleblower on Alex Jones Reply with quote

Audio of him on Alex Jones here, for those interested.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/LJ%20Chavez%20-%209-11-CENCO M-Army%20Whistleblower%20Alex%20Jones%20-%2025%20Sep%202006.mp3

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is good stuff..... Heres the article.....

http://infowars.net/articles/September2006/260906Chavez.htm

Excerpt

"Chavez proceeded to detail the key discussions that he heard inside the bunker on the day of 9/11:

"I didn't get to see tower one hit, I was in there talking with individuals and i was tired, I'd been there since four in the morning. Then all of a sudden everybody started hustling and bustling. it was like NASA when Apollo 13 was about to crash, everybody running around, and then they put it on the big screen, CNN with the tower on fire.

Then we see the other plane come in and hit it and at that point everybody is standing up. The air force had commanders in contact with NORAD. The plane, or whatever, hit the Pentagon and then we were like 'Why aren't they scrambling jets?' We were asking, there was eight or nine people... Colonels and Lieutenant Colonels asking the Lieutenant Colonel in charge of the air force 'why isn't NORAD scrambling jets? and he said 'we received an order to stand down''. And that just perplexed everybody."

Mr Chavez did not know the Lieutenant Colonel and so does not know his name, yet if he can be identified, then we have uncovered a direct link to the stand down order. If that man or any others who were present at CENTCOM on 9/11 can be identified and made to testify under oath, then the whole cover operation could be blown. A real independent investigation would have secured this.

The entire riveting interview is freely available online at Prisonplanet.tv now. Please spread this information far and wide.

Mr Chavez has since been informed that the computer company he now works for, as information security manager, has been receiving threatening phone calls demanding his dismissal. Mr Chavez is another example of someone who is bravely putting his career, reputation and life on the line to get the truth out about the 9/11 cover up."

Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im confused by Alex Jones views on Flight 93, he impies that they wanted to hit the whitehouse but the generals went against orders and shot it down, Ok thats believable, but....

Whats his stance on the evidence at the site in shanksville, no plane, no bodies and just a big hole. Been reaidng his archive on Fligth 93 and theres not alot on it.

Am a fan of Alex but i dont understand this atall.

Anyone clear this up, Am I missing something?

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bufordt06 wrote:
Im confused by Alex Jones views on Flight 93, he impies that they wanted to hit the whitehouse but the generals went against orders and shot it down, Ok thats believable, but....

Whats his stance on the evidence at the site in shanksville, no plane, no bodies and just a big hole. Been reaidng his archive on Fligth 93 and theres not alot on it.

Am a fan of Alex but i dont understand this atall.

Anyone clear this up, Am I missing something?

Well, in my opinion, just like all of the other "hijacked" passenger flights, Flight 93, in reality, never ACTUALLY existed. A US airforce plane fired a missle into the ground and made it "look like" a 757 passenger jet plane had crashed into the ground. I mean, did you see the engines, wing sections, tail sections, bodies etc.... it was obvious....right? Laughing I know, its not funny.....

Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im aware of all the theories regarding this, im just confused by Alex jones's thoughts on this.

But the hole in the ground is a complete joke, the Popular Mechanics editor said it crashed almost vertically into the ground and disintegrated and other reports say the land was reclaimed land and sucked in all the parts of the plane. both are ludicrious.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bufordt06 wrote:
Im aware of all the theories regarding this, im just confused by Alex jones's thoughts on this.

If you go for the coup theory, the White House strike was meant to be a persuader to ram home the point to 'Angel' if he didn't co-operate.

GW being the brave C-in-C he surely is, capitulated and the WH strike was called off with extreme prejudice.

I'm in the camp that believes Fl.93 didn't crash it was exploded and its wreckage spread out over 8 sq. miles.

Shanksville was probably an engine - a heavy, dense, hard to destroy component that most likely did bury itself in the well-publicised hole in the ground.

All purely speculative, of course.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm in the camp that believes Fl.93 didn't crash it was exploded and its wreckage spread out over 8 sq. miles.

Idea If you think about it, it could not have ever existed... just like planning a major bank robbery, you want to be able to eliminate any chance things could go wrong - so why not make up the stories of the planes being hijacked? That way nothing can go wrong - as long as the cover story is good - like firing a missle into the ground and making it look like a "757 passenger jet" crashed there... Laughing Laughing Laughing The only 2 "passenger jets" that were used in the operation were military ones armed with missles that were flown remote controlled. There were no people aboard those planes, it would have been complicated if there were, something could have gone wrong which could have screwed up the entire operation and immediately point the blame at the US Government... Seriously 9/11 was a criminal operation, planned out in every detail with minimum amount of risk... except it was so damm obvious the whole "official" story is a crock of sh*t.... There are so many obvious clues that lead directly to US Government involvement... Its just a matter of time now before the whole western world wakes up to the reality our governments have been run these last few decades by a criminal elite who are prepared to kill and murder our own citizens just to start a war that no one wants and no one cares about - they are the terrorists....their tiny, sick, evil criminal minds.... and they call it "politics".... Crying or Very sad cheers

Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek can you elaborate on what you are saying.

Thanks

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please review discussion about Lauro Chavez in the Critics' Corner:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4417
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic King wrote:
Quote:

Idea If you think about it, it could not have ever existed... just like planning a major bank robbery, you want to be able to eliminate any chance things could go wrong - so why not make up the stories of the planes being hijacked? That way nothing can go wrong - as long as the cover story is good - like firing a missle into the ground and making it look like a "757 passenger jet" crashed there... Laughing Laughing Laughing The only 2 "passenger jets" that were used in the operation were military ones armed with missles that were flown remote controlled. There were no people aboard those planes, it would have been complicated if there were, something could have gone wrong which could have screwed up the entire operation and immediately point the blame at the US Government... Seriously 9/11 was a criminal operation, planned out in every detail with minimum amount of risk... except it was so damm obvious the whole "official" story is a crock of sh*t.... There are so many obvious clues that lead directly to US Government involvement... Its just a matter of time now before the whole western world wakes up to the reality our governments have been run these last few decades by a criminal elite who are prepared to kill and murder our own citizens just to start a war that no one wants and no one cares about - they are the terrorists....their tiny, sick, evil criminal minds.... and they call it "politics".... Crying or Very sad cheers

Celtic, while the thrust of what you say may have a lot of correct elements in it, don't ever go thinking that you know what happened and therefore it went down - or worse, only could have happened - in such and such a way.

There are so many overlapping layers to 911 that attempting to simplify is not a useful analysis. It is likely even counter-productive. And obvious isn't a word I'd readily use in describing any of those events. The only simplistic thing about it is the explanation offered to the public.

As an example Fl 93 for instance, the passengers may have been the technicians involved (a high proportion were military or military-industrial. As potential witnesses they might have had to be eliminated as a matter of course.

Whether that was achieved by flying into the White House or by shooting the plane down if the ultimatum was acceded to, is of no consequence to the overall plan.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bufordt06 wrote:
Chek can you elaborate on what you are saying.

Thanks

I've reproduced some salient parts from Chapter 11 of Tarpley's Synthetic Terror.
See also :
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6411669082714871895&q=webster +tarpley&hl=en

It should also be borne in mind that apart from the NORAD drills that supposedly 'confused' and so prevented any interceptions, an SAC drill with live strategic nuclear forces was also underway on Sept 11th.

"According to Safire, “A threatening message received by the Secret Service was relayed to the agents with the president that ‘Air Force One is next.’ According to the high official, American code words were used showing a knowledge of procedures that made the threat credible.”
Safire identified his source as Karl Rove, Bush’s political Svengali."

"Safire correctly pointed out that “The most worrisome aspect of these revelations has to do with the credibility of the ‘Air Force One is next’ message. It is described clearly as a threat, not a friendly warning — but if so, why would the terrorists send the message?"

"More to the point, how did they get the code-word information and transponder knowhow that established their mala fides? That knowledge of code words and presidential whereabouts and possession of secret procedures indicates that the terrorists may have a mole in the White House — that, or informants in the Secret Service, FBI, FAA or C.I.A.
If so, the first thing our war on terror needs is an Angleton-type counterspy.” (New York Times, September 13, 2001)"

"In an interview with Tony Snow on Fox News Sunday, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice confirmed that the September 11 threat against President Bush’s life included a secret code name."

"SNOW: Sept. 11 there was a report that there was a coded message that
said, “We’re going to strike Air Force One” that was using specific coded
language and made the threat credible. Is that true?
RICE: That is true.
SNOW: So we have a mole somewhere?
RICE: It’s not clear how this coded name was gotten. We’re a very open
society and I don’t think it’s any surprise to anyone that leaks happen. So,
I don’t know -- it’s possible the code name leaked a long time ago and was just used.
SNOW: How on earth would that happen?
RICE: I don’t know. I don’t know. We’re obviously looking very hard at
the situation. But I will tell you that it was plenty of evidence from our
point of view to have special measures taken at that moment to make sure the president was safe.
This exchange was reported by Carl Limbacher of NewsMax.com."

"On his website, and in his later books The Big Lie and Pentagate, Meyssan offered a detailed analysis of the events of the day, with special stress on the insurrectionary behavior of the US rogue network. He narrates that
About 10:05, the Secret Service, in charge of protecting top personalities,
reportedly received an encoded telephone call from the assailants."

"They thus would have had at their disposal transmission and authentication codes for the White House and Air Force One. In other words, the security of the top American leaders is no longer guaranteed and the enemies of America are able to usurp the identity of President Bush, including to order a nuclear launch. According to Brian L. Stafford, director of the Secret Service, it is not a matter of the United States’ facing terrorist actions, but facing a situation of war. He orders the implementation of the COG (Continuity of Government) plan. This ultra-secret procedure is orchestrated by FEMA...which has already been supervising the rescue operations and working in coordination with the FBI. From this moment, FEMA steps ahead of the FBI and becomes the highest civilian authority of the administration. This agency, which cultivates opacity, is directed by Joe M. Allbaugh, a former campaign treasurer for the Bush family. (www.réseauvoltaire.net)"

"The keystone of this aspect of Meyssan’s analysis is the “angel” call:
According to sources close to George W. Bush, the Secret Service
received during the course of the morning a telephone call from the
authors of the attacks, probably to make demands. In order to accredit
their call, the assailants revealed presidential transmission and
authentication codes. Only a few trusted persons at the apex of the state
apparatus could have access to these codes. It therefore follows that at
least one of the authors of the September 11 attacks is one of the civilian
or military leaders of the United States of America.
(www.réseauvoltaire.net)"

"For Meyssan, the “angel” call definitely came from the “sponsors of the terror attacks in New York and Washington.” He argues that “from 10 AM to 8 PM approximately, American officials did not think that those strikes were the result of Middle Eastern terrorists, but that they manifested an attempted military coup by American extremists capable of provoking nuclear war.” The content of the call had been not so much to claim
responsibility for the attacks, but to “pose an ultimatum, to force the hand of the President of the United States.” The trump card of the plotters was their possible possession of nuclear launch codes, and to counteract that, “during some 10 hours, President Bush was forced to run away from Washington and to go personally to the US Strategic Command (Offut, Nebraska) both to take direct control of the armed forces; and
especially so that no one could usurp his identity and unleash nuclear war.” In Meyssan’s view, in the wake of the “angel” call, “No member of the National Security Council thinks any longer about terrorist attacks, all think about a military putsch which is ongoing. Calm will only be restored at 8:30 PM.” (Réseau Voltaire, Information Note 235-236, September 27, 2001)
The call was followed by the descent of Cheney and Rice into the White House bunker.
Meyssan sees the defense preparations around the White House as directed against a possible attack by insurrectionary US troops:
Simultaneously, the Secret Service has the Presidential areas evacuated,
and deploys special agents and sharpshooters armed with machine guns
and rocket-launchers in the surrounding area. It prepares to repel a
possible assault by airborne troops. The Secret Service also informs
President Bush of the situation; he is on board Air Force One, en route to
Washington. Within this context, Meyssan sees the pattern of threats to Bush and to Air Force One."
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Celtic King wrote:
Quote:

Celtic, while the thrust of what you say may have a lot of correct elements in it, don't ever go thinking that you know what happened and therefore it went down - or worse, only could have happened - in such and such a way.

There are so many overlapping layers to 911 that attempting to simplify is not a useful analysis. It is likely even counter-productive. And obvious isn't a word I'd readily use in describing any of those events. The only simplistic thing about it is the explanation offered to the public.

As an example Fl 93 for instance, the passengers may have been the technicians involved (a high proportion were military or military-industrial. As potential witnesses they might have had to be eliminated as a matter of course.

Whether that was achieved by flying into the White House or by shooting the plane down if the ultimatum was acceded to, is of no consequence to the overall plan.

Hi CHEK.....

The "Plan" was to make us, "the punters" believe that the USA was under attack by "Islamic Fundamentalists" who hijacked 4 planes and used them as "weapons" to crash into major government buildings and the WTC in NYC... and guess what...it didnt work! WE never bought it! REALITY prevailed over INSANITY...... thank God! No, I dont buy any part of the governments story, especially the bit about there being "hijacked" planes... Bush and his criminal gang were in complete control of the whole operation - they had been planning and preparing it for months, years even...How arrogant of them to think they could get away with it. The Flight passenger lists are complete NAZI propaganda.... if any names on those lists were real they either died prior to 9/11 or they were "placed" there at the WTC or the Pentagon - otherwise they never existed, in my opinion. I dont know if any body died at the Pentagon - they say it was around 120 people... I reckon if any had died it was only a handful of people - people the Bush administration wanted to get rid of that probably knew too much, who knows but the whole think stinks..... There are a whole bunch of em at the Whitehouse that must be implicated in this evil, criminal act of treason.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

HELLOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU READ THIS THREAD YET?????????

Chavez is a ringer. READ THE BLOODY TOPIC ABOVE!!!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic King wrote:
chek wrote:
Celtic King wrote:
Quote:

Hi CHEK.....

The "Plan" was to make us, "the punters" believe that the USA was under attack by "Islamic Fundamentalists" who hijacked 4 planes and used them as "weapons" to crash into major government buildings and the WTC in NYC... and guess what...it didnt work! WE never bought it! REALITY prevailed over INSANITY...... thank God! No, I dont buy any part of the governments story, especially the bit about there being "hijacked" planes... Bush and his criminal gang were in complete control of the whole operation - they had been planning and preparing it for months, years even...How arrogant of them to think they could get away with it. The Flight passenger lists are complete NAZI propaganda.... if any names on those lists were real they either died prior to 9/11 or they were "placed" there at the WTC or the Pentagon - otherwise they never existed, in my opinion. I dont know if any body died at the Pentagon - they say it was around 120 people... I reckon if any had died it was only a handful of people - people the Bush administration wanted to get rid of that probably knew too much, who knows but the whole think stinks..... There are a whole bunch of em at the Whitehouse that must be implicated in this evil, criminal act of treason.

Celtic, the Bush administration may well be guilty of collaboration and spinelessness, but 911 goes way beyond them alone. There is even reason to believe there was a coup on 911, that Bush-Cheney are still working for. As we know in everyday politics, leaders at that level are mainly figureheads.
Impeaching Bush and Cheney is only useful insofar as getting from them the links to the shadow government that they shill for.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

HELLOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU READ THIS THREAD YET?????????

Chavez is a ringer. READ THE BLOODY TOPIC ABOVE!!!

Hey DEFECTOR..... This guy CHAVEZ could blow this whole thing wide open and hopefully put all the key players in the BUSH administration in the whitehouse under arrest...lets hope it happens real soon... cheers Cool

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Celtic King"]
DeFecToR wrote:

Hey DEFECTOR..... This guy CHAVEZ could blow this whole thing wide open and hopefully put all the key players in the BUSH administration in the whitehouse under arrest...lets hope it happens real soon... cheers Cool

Good God.

Are you being sarcastic? Please tell me you are. Please, read the above topic in its entirety along with the various links posted within it. There you will see that Chavez is a fraud.

Get your facts right PLEASE!!!

I almost fell for this tw&t fantasist. Dont let yourself be.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DeFecToR"]
Celtic King wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Good God.

Are you being sarcastic? Please tell me you are. Please, read the above topic in its entirety along with the various links posted within it. There you will see that Chavez is a fraud.

You win some, you lose some. 2 days ago nobody heard of this guy, and whatever his motives, 2 days from now he'll be forgotten.

Judging by the jubilation over in critics corner at the moment anybody would think a major plank of the 911 guilt trail had just disintegrated.
They wish.

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DeFecToR"]
Celtic King wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Good God.

Did I miss something here? Whats wrong with this guy? Confused

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic King wrote:

Did I miss something here? Whats wrong with this guy? Confused

Yeh i know. Its a * shame. He could have been a great witness.

Have a proper read of this thread;

Particularly for 'chipmunk stew's first post and the links he provides.
It makes for interesting if rather disappointing news.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Blogger is reporting that Chavez was fired from his job for speaking out. This is why I'm not so quick to label him as a fraud. I don't see too many people eagerly jumping at the opportunity to alienate themselves, subject themselves to malicious slander and ridicule, potentially lose their jobs and reputations just for the fun of it.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me wrote:
9/11 Blogger is reporting that Chavez was fired from his job for speaking out. This is why I'm not so quick to label him as a fraud. I don't see too many people eagerly jumping at the opportunity to alienate themselves, subject themselves to malicious slander and ridicule, potentially lose their jobs and reputations just for the fun of it.

Regardless, his story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Me wrote:

Regardless, his story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Yes I agree with ME..... There is nothing wrong with this guy...he's put his job, his carreer and his life on the line just to expose the truth about what happened. Why would he lie? What would be the point? Seems to me DEFECTOR you have a lot of holes in your reasons for attacking this guy and labelling him as a fraud....

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy could be real. i haven't done enough research into the story yet.

but something about his story seems a bit too convenient.

its not too far fetched to believe that he is a disinfo operative. i mean, if they plant someone apparently credible to say stuff that backs up the stand down theory, and then prove him to be a nut case .. it kind of muddys the waters so much that future accusations are dismissed. despite other evidence of a stand down order being real

Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

its not too far fetched to believe that he is a disinfo operative. i mean, if they plant someone apparently credible to say stuff that backs up the stand down theory, and then prove him to be a nut case .. it kind of muddys the waters so much that future accusations are dismissed. despite other evidence of a stand down order being real

There is no point in being paranoid... this guy is for real and the only fake people are the republicans. I cant stand the lies...they are lying about everything... Crying or Very sad

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For god sake! He's lying!!

He said he landed at Kandahar airport TWO WEEKS after 911!!!!
The Taliban still held that airport!!!!!!

He said they were tasked with protecting the oil pipeline.

IT HADNT BEEN BUILT YET!!!!!!!

CHRIST!!

THIS is the nonsense i'm getting sick of from people. Wanting something to be true doesnt make it so.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this thread a new episode of Fawlty Towers?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is this thread a new episode of Fawlty Towers?

There's that f*ucking smell again.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
For god sake! He's lying!!

He said he landed at Kandahar airport TWO WEEKS after 911!!!!
The Taliban still held that airport!!!!!!

He said they were tasked with protecting the oil pipeline.

IT HADNT BEEN BUILT YET!!!!!!!

CHRIST!!

THIS is the nonsense i'm getting sick of from people. Wanting something to be true doesnt make it so.

You believe everything you are told, it seems.... WAKE UP.... Wink

Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

I must say that I agree Timmy G, this is far too convenient. There has been an awful lot of "debunking the conspirarcy theorists" and disinformation around the 5th anniversary and this, I feel, is exactly that, for the reasons you state.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the guys motives are or were - maybe he genuinely meant well, maybe he didn't, but the fact is no 'stand down' is required in any case.

That's a convenient explanation only if you don't know that the entire east coast fighter defences were sent to Alaska and Iceland leaving something like 8 aircraft to chase 22 radar blips.

All modern US Air Defence aircraft have secure data links to send information back and forth to AWACS (and there were AWACS orbiting NY and Florida) and their bases, so making sure no planes are anywhere near the target zones would be no problem to whoever was in control.

The alleged 'stand down order' isn't necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: