FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PEAK OIL IS A MYTH
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: PEAK OIL IS A MYTH Reply with quote

I wish to expose James C as a fraud for pushing Peak Oil.

I urge you all to listen to Alex Jones and Paul Watson on the link below

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: PEAK OIL IS A MYTH Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

I agree Peak oil is a fraud...alot of 'green' organisations pushing this propaganda for the globalists
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look, peak oil in the sense that the world is going to run out of oil in the next 15-25 years is a total lie. fact. Just look at hugo chavez's speech recently saying his nation had 200 years of oil left alone.

BUT

the 'myth' of peak oil is certainly a major strategy being pushed by the ptb's for their own selfish reasons. It will bring about a severe depression, concentrate unimaginable power into few hands and few nations and make the means of waging modern warfare only available to those who can turn on the lights and power the missile launchers.

This is a scam for sure, but it is going to be used to manipulate world affairs either as a ruse for more centralised control and further war or for something much more sinister that doesn't bear talking about.

so whether its a scam or not is a side issue. the threat is real in practical terms.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iro said

"This is a scam for sure, but it is going to be used to manipulate world affairs either as a ruse for more centralised control and further war or for something much more sinister that doesn't bear talking about"

Iro you are spot on - and Alex Jones would agree with you - they want to use the control of oil to destroy the middle classes
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Iro said

"This is a scam for sure, but it is going to be used to manipulate world affairs either as a ruse for more centralised control and further war or for something much more sinister that doesn't bear talking about"

Iro you are spot on - and Alex Jones would agree with you - they want to use the control of oil to destroy the middle classes

i would argue worse than that. if things turn out like they appear to be heading it will wipe out more than just the middle classes, it will take large swathes of nations onto the breadline and turn them into beggars that have no option other than to enlist in the army or work as food-wage slaves

feudalism is worth looking up in the history books as a term to bear in mind for the future if this card gets played. nasty.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pop along to Costco and fill up your car with their cheap veggie oil...around £2 per gallon...you know it makes sense
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
pop along to Costco and fill up your car with their cheap veggie oil...around £2 per gallon...you know it makes sense

er.. not in a petrol engine!!! diesels will take it so im told tho
Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think peak oil is about running out of oil you
have missed the point entirely. It's about running out
of highly-available cheap oil.

Chavez's 200yr oil supply might well be so deep as to be uneconomical
to extract, else why is noone doing it? There is loads of oil all over the place that will never be extracted simply because it takes more energy to do so than you get out of the oil.

Quote:
so whether its a scam or not is a side issue. the threat is real in practical terms.

This is my thinking as well. Peak oil might well be real, but TPTB had tremendous opportunity over the last 30 years to develop and make available free-energy technology. Instead the oil industry has suppressed anything promising. So it is still in effect, a huge scam.

There is some small community of christians in Switzerland that have invented a free energy machine that can generate 3KW. Why do we not hear more about this type of thing?
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Increase in US gas reserves Reply with quote

To buy-in to the myth of Peak Oil is just one step removed from believing that 19 muslims with box-cutters were responsible for perpetrating the evenys of 9/11.

US Sees Biggest Increase in Gas Reserves in 35 Years
by Jeanine Prezioso
Wed, Sep 27, 2006 04:45 GMT

HOUSTON - U.S. natural gas reserves grew by 6% in 2005, the largest annual increase in gas reserves in 35 years, according to a government report released Tuesday.

The amount of onshore gas reserves for 2005 has increased for the seventh year in a row and made up for the 10% decrease in Gulf of Mexico federal offshore reserves, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's "Advance Summary: U.S. Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Natural Gas Liquids Reserves 2005 Annual Report."

The largest gas reserve increases came from Texas and Colorado, according to the report. Texas is home to the vast Barnett Shale gas play, which contains an estimated 2.1 trillion cubic feet of gas. Several large companies drill in the area which extends west 5,000 miles from Dallas. Devon Energy Corp (DVN), EnCana Corp (ECA), EOG Resources (EOG), XTO Energy Inc. (XTO) and Chesapeake Energy (CHK), which has plans to drill for gas under the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, under which the Barnett Shale extends, all hold wells in the gas play.

Total U.S. gas production declined 4% in 2005 from gas trapped in wells after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita hit the Gulf Coast, the report said. The Gulf accounts for about 20% of all U.S. dry gas production, which was 80% shut-in after the hurricanes. Before the hurricanes, gas production had been declining about 10% a year in the Gulf of Mexico, the report added.

Crude oil reserves went up in 2005 for the first time in three years, according to the report, with two of the four largest oil-producing states, Texas and California, reporting increases.

Montana reported the largest increase in crude oil reserves due to the development of the Bakken Formation in the Williston Basin, the report added.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

You appeared to have posted something about gas and not oil and I don't see what relevance this has since individual reserves are not the issue; it's about market forces, demand and offsetting declines elsewhere.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why the US peaked in production in 1970 as predicted by Hubbert when everyone said it wouldn't? Perhaps you'd also like to explain how come 53 other countries have also peaked in production including the UK in 1999?

Why does every organisation including all oil companies say that a peak will happen and yet you deny it? What informtaion do you have that gives you the power to fortell the future?

I'd love to know.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: PEAK OIL IS A MYTH Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

I agree Peak oil is a fraud...alot of 'green' organisations pushing this propaganda for the globalists

Until this last year, nearly every green organization dismissed peak oil.

And who are the facking globalists?

That Alex Jones interview is utter nonsense by the way. Manufactured as is most of Jones stuff. Pure conjecture.

Last edited by James C on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to say believing peak oil is like believing the 9/11 myth is an absurd statement ian.

are you saying the theory of abiotic oil is so convincing? because it is not - at best it is an unproven and speculative wild theory.

what is for sure is that peak oil is a political tool - another manipulation that will be used to further a sinister goal - like 9/11 was. Doesn't mean it is an absurdity...

we dont know all the facts on this, whether it is real or not it is coming and thats the important fact
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
to say believing peak oil is like believing the 9/11 myth is an absurd statement ian.

are you saying the theory of abiotic oil is so convincing? because it is not - at best it is an unproven and speculative wild theory.

what is for sure is that peak oil is a political tool - another manipulation that will be used to further a sinister goal - like 9/11 was. Doesn't mean it is an absurdity...

we dont know all the facts on this, whether it is real or not it is coming and thats the important fact

I agree iro. Peak oil will become a political tool just as soon as the politicians can start exploiting it without being made to look stupid at having done nothing about it. As yet however, no politician in power has so far made a statement about it let alone use it as propoganda. But the time will come as you say.

To suggest that at no point will oil output go into decline is just plain foolish. It's simple physics!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James said

"That Alex Jones interview is utter nonsense by the way. Manufactured as is most of Jones stuff. Pure conjecture"

James you do yourself no favours slagging of Alex Jones - everybody knows he is the real Mcoy.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
James said

"That Alex Jones interview is utter nonsense by the way. Manufactured as is most of Jones stuff. Pure conjecture"

James you do yourself no favours slagging of Alex Jones - everybody knows he is the real Mcoy.

The guy's a jerk.

You can w@nk over him if you like but I prefer to stay well clear. He rarely provides proof and just shouts as only Americans can do (no offence to other Americans)

Paul Watson, his little side kick is barely out of nappies - he was about 14 when 9/11 happened. I think there's a bit of a peodo thing going on between them two.

Last edited by James C on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah - aj is a good guy, but his manner and personality 'suck' as a fellow yank would say. he's an overgrown playground smart ass bully who's stumbled onto somehting big
Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yeah - aj is a good guy, but his manner and personality 'suck' as a fellow yank would say. he's an overgrown playground smart ass bully who's stumbled onto somehting big

I don't have a problem with his manner, he comes across as a very powerful communicator, and has very little tolerance for time-wasters.

Perfect example, is when he was on talksport I think, a few weeks ago. One caller comes on and starts telling a story about his mate who was sectioned, it was pretty obvious where it was leading, "conspiracy theorists are people with something missing, have some kind of personality deficiency", etc.

To some it might have seemed quite harsh, but he just stopped him and said, "don't attack me, debate me on the facts", and called him a "mental coward", which was great, because it was so true.

James, to say he doesn't back anything up simply isn't true, and you do yourself no favours posting paedo allegations, I thought you were a fairly sound guy but now I'm not so sure.

Regarding the stuff AJ says about oil. He's talked about oil companies conspiring to buy up all the refinery capacity and then jack up the price of oil, there are leaked internal-memos showing this, plus it's just obviously something they obviously would do as prudent business.

He's also talked about abiotic oil, which there is no strong evidence showing one way or the other whether that is true. Probably not I would say, otherwise why did we ever need to drill more than one oil field. In fact oil does get replenished but at a much slower rate than the world is consuming it.

From watching AJ interview Greg Pallast on his show, I came away with the distinct impression that neither of them really understood the concept of peak oil. Not one mention of EROEI, which is essential imho, instead a lot of talk about how Venezuela has 200 years of oil left. The Saudis also say they have loads of oil, but the central argument of the peak oil crowd is that they're probably lying, .
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Ian,

You appeared to have posted something about gas and not oil and I don't see what relevance this has since individual reserves are not the issue; it's about market forces, demand and offsetting declines elsewhere.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why the US peaked in production in 1970 as predicted by Hubbert when everyone said it wouldn't? Perhaps you'd also like to explain how come 53 other countries have also peaked in production including the UK in 1999?

Why does every organisation including all oil companies say that a peak will happen and yet you deny it? What informtaion do you have that gives you the power to fortell the future?

I'd love to know.

Erm. Not every organisation.;

http://www.infowars.com/articles/economy/peak_oil_theories_wrong_says_ exxon_mobil_boss.htm

'THE world has an abundant supply of oil, and high petrol prices are just the
reality of a globally traded commodity, ExxonMobil Australia chairman Mark
Nolan said today.

Mr Nolan used his speech to the Asia Pacific oil and gas conference in
Adelaide today to debunk the theory of peak oil, which suggests oil supplies
have peaked and will dwindle over the next 20 years.

Such predictions, he said, had been around since the 1920s, particularly at
times of high oil prices.

“The fact is that the world has an abundance of oil and there is little
question, scientifically, that abundant energy resources exist,” Mr Nolan
said.

“According to the US Geological Survey, the earth currently has more than
three trillion barrels of conventional, recoverable oil resources.

“So far we have produced one trillion.”

Mr Nolan said the oil industry had always underestimated the extent of
global resources and the ability of technology to both extend the life of
existing oil and gas fields and find new ones.

“We should not forget that we can recover almost twice as much oil today as
when we first discovered it over 100 years ago,” he said.

“And when you consider that a further 10 per cent increase in recoverability
will deliver 800 billion barrels of oil to our recoverable total, we have
every reason to be sure that the end of oil is nowhere in sight.”

Mr Nolan said that by 2030, conventional fossil fuels (oil, gas and coal)
would still account for 80 per cent of the world's energy requirements.

But Mr Nolan said it was very difficult to predict what would happen in the
future with both crude oil and petrol prices.

“They are both regionally traded commodities, they are priced by the market,
priced by the region,” he said.

“The fuel price is ultimately driven by the source of the product, which is
the crude price, and of course that is traded regionally and
internationally.”

Mr Nolan's comments were endorsed by the president of the Society of
Petroleum Engineers, Eve Sprunt, who said the proponents of peak oil theory often confused oil reserves with available resources.

“When you are talking about reserves, you are only talking about a very
small fraction of the total resource base,” she said.

“The reserves are the portion for which the infrastructure is largely in
place, the technology is in place and that can be produced at the current
oil price.

“But if you are planning for the long-term energy future of your country you
need to understand the resource base.”

“The whole name of the game is moving resources into the reserves category.”

Ms Sprunt said high oil prices also presented opportunities such as the
viable development of other fuels.

“It's a time when new alternatives emerge,” she said.'

Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
James said

The guy's a jerk.

You can w@nk over him if you like but I prefer to stay well clear. He rarely provides proof and just shouts as only Americans can do (no offence to other Americans)

Paul Watson, his little side kick is barely out of nappies - he was about 14 when 9/11 happened. I think there's a bit of a peodo thing going on between them two.

Good to see your views so eloquently and maturely put James. Well done!

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger the Horse wrote:
James C wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
James said

The guy's a jerk.

Good to see your views so eloquently and maturely put James. Well done!

pretty funny all the same Laughing
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to have to get a new laughter chip: mines obviously ten years out of date Wink
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so maybe (just maybe) the peodo joke was a bit strong. Obviously, it's my sick sense of humour. It's a shame that some of you turn all namdy pamdy on me and start to criticize though. It was a joke, not a damn allegation - Paul Watson is a man for a start!

The problem with Jones is that he rarely backs up his facts and any sources he does refer to are written by the very people who are controlled by the elites he wishes to attack. The same can be said for Webster Tarpley.

Compare those two to David Ray Griffin however and there's just no contest.
Barker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree that peak oil is a myth. Chavez might have enough for 200 years at his current production levels but Saudia Arabia is running out and the North Sea is nearly exhausted. Sure there is oil in some places, there is a lot around the Caspian sea and in Russia, but Putin has made it clear the those reserves are for the development of the Russian economy. And what about the increasing demands of India and China? Peak oil is the point at which demand overtakes production. It is clear that the Iraq invasion was to give the west control of the Iraqi oilfields
and any planned war with Iran will be to take control of the Iranian oilfields.
What about future generations? crude oil is much more valuable as a source of plastic that it is as fuel. We must develop alternative sources of fuel and power which do not extract such a cost in environmental and social terms.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plastic can be made from sugar effortlessly - losing oil is not early as dramatic as 'they' say it is. it will be the best thing we have ever done since civilisation began
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barker wrote:
I don't agree that peak oil is a myth. Chavez might have enough for 200 years at his current production levels but Saudia Arabia is running out and the North Sea is nearly exhausted. Sure there is oil in some places, there is a lot around the Caspian sea and in Russia, but Putin has made it clear the those reserves are for the development of the Russian economy. And what about the increasing demands of India and China? Peak oil is the point at which demand overtakes production. It is clear that the Iraq invasion was to give the west control of the Iraqi oilfields
and any planned war with Iran will be to take control of the Iranian oilfields.
What about future generations? crude oil is much more valuable as a source of plastic that it is as fuel. We must develop alternative sources of fuel and power which do not extract such a cost in environmental and social terms.

The Iraq war hasn't led to an abundance of cheap oil and neither would an attack on Iran. But that was never the point. The high oil prices we have now are no accident. You are right that one of the aims of the Iraq war was to have more control Iraq's oil but it is to do with control over the price rather than the flow. Saddam Hussain had started to use Iraq's oil strategically which was having an unsettling effect on the markets which was one of the reasons he had to go. While Iraq is not producing much and the war drums for Iran are being sounded etc etc then the price is likely to stay high, which obviously hugely benefits the big oil companies. In fact OPEC issued a statement a couple of weeks ago saying 'On Monday (september 11th), the Opec cartel of oil producers said it would continue producing
oil at current levels but added it would scale back production if prices
kept falling.'

As well as lining the pockets of the oil giants the high cost of oil opens up loads of other reserves that would not be profitable to extract at $25 a barrel for the stinking stuff.

Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

The problem with Jones is that he rarely backs up his facts and any sources he does refer to are written by the very people who are controlled by the elites he wishes to attack. The same can be said for Webster Tarpley.

Again, with the odd exception, this simply isn't true.

Please provide some examples, other than abiotic oil.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Doom wrote:
James C wrote:

I've simply found that AJ's stuff is better in some areas than in others. On False Flag Terrorism its a slam dunk. In contrast the "Docter Death Eric Pianka" story was simply not true, wether through sloppy research, basic misunderstnading or deliberate spin: which of the three i don't know for sure. But I got as far as talking with Dr Pianka myselof checking out the story that he had advocated culling 90% of the population. The most reasonable conclusion is that the transcript that Jones provided did not say what Jones thought it did.

So essentially I would say anything "NWO" from Jones needs to be thoroughly investigated before accepting, he is especially limited with esoteric ideas

I cant accept the abiotic Oil theory just becuase AJ says it's true, at the moment all I've seen could be considered simply comforting theory, and I need to see some science that backs it up

Without that, we are either in "Peak Oil" or we are in "Ostrich", the evidance is not conlusive on Peak Oil becuase of the sources, but weighs heavily towards it especially when one considers current Global Oil consumption and projected Oil consumption if every nation had a westernised appetite for the black stuff: :

Under those circumstances, who wants to be an Ostrich?

(Ostrich is: "Maybe on day but not today" (head in sand))

Peak Oil therefore demands to be taken seriously, and also has the advantage of being a theory that fits the facts re: current Global events (War on Terror strategic objectives)

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Doom wrote:
James C wrote:

Prison planet and propoganda matrix rarely give any source information. Reports usually start with, 'according to a leaked memo or further to an interview with this ex-CIA man" which apparently gives license to invent all sorts of conspiracy nonsense. Why should I accept that?

In Tarpley's book, 9/11 Synthetic Terror, he makes countless assertions but when you look at the source list, there is only a bibliography and some interview transcripts which actually prove nothing if you look at them carefully.

Jones and Tarpley are the sort of people who I looked to when I found out about 9/11. After reading their stuff I quickly came to realize they offered nothing other than to promote themselves as the Nostrodamus's of the conspiracy world. They are there to say, "I told you so" then pat themselves on the back for pointing out the bleeding obvious - making money all the while. I have learnt nothing from either of them that I couldn't already work out for myself.

Jones should be shot for dismissing an event, namely peak oil, that will change the course of history, not honoured. He is a classic straw man idiot who is so wrapped in his own devious world that he refuses to accept anything. He'd probably sell his own grandmother if he thought he was getting some scoop on the next inside story that will catapult him to conspiracy stardom just to give his fanaftical teenage audience their next hard on.

You might get the impression I don't like him!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how is oil formed?

(A) decomposed organic sea plants and animals

Or (B) left here for us by aliens/creative design

Or (C) Produced by the heat of the earth's core
boiling it out of the rocks

Given that the PTB lie to us about most things, I cannot believe (A) which we were taught in schools.

(B) is possible, but if they would wanted to give us an energy source - then why make it so difficult to get out of the ground?

(C) would explain why some oilfields are refilling themselves, and if true, it would mean that the PTB would do everything in their power to stop us finding out.

So what you think - any other ideas?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
So how is oil formed?

(A) decomposed organic sea plants and animals

Or (B) left here for us by aliens/creative design

Or (C) Produced by the heat of the earth's core
boiling it out of the rocks

Given that the PTB lie to us about most things, I cannot believe (A) which we were taught in schools.

(B) is possible, but if they would wanted to give us an energy source - then why make it so difficult to get out of the ground?

(C) would explain why some oilfields are refilling themselves, and if true, it would mean that the PTB would do everything in their power to stop us finding out.

So what you think - any other ideas?

I believe that the evidence surrounding option c) amounts to a couple of oilwells only out of the thousands and thousands on the planet. Even then, the reports of this appear to be hearsay only, promulgated by people like Jones. There is however a very good explanations for this, conveniently ignored by Jones.

Oil in oil wells sits in the micro-pores of rock (oil fields are not just a hole in the ground filled with runny oil they are rock containing oil droplets). When a well is first drilled, the oil comes out under its own pressure due to water pushing from underneath. After a while that pressure is lost and so water or gas is pumped into the well to displace the oil artificially. When the well is then abandoned, the oil that has been pushed to the top by the water/gas starts to fall under gravity back downwards where it collects. Voila! The oilfield appears to be filling back up, even if only slightly. One has to wonder why this event has occured in only abandoned oil wells if abiotic oil theory suggests the earth is producing the stuff naturally. Even if true, it's obvious that these oilfields were left because the oil wasn't being produced fast enough!

You might like to read up a little on source rock, anticlines, fault traps, angular unconformities, salt domes and sedimentation before making any judgements about how oil is formed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: