FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Celebrating the birth of an heir? 07/06/05

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Celebrating the birth of an heir? 07/06/05 Reply with quote

this is rather coincidental I think, was the 7/7 bus bombing to celebrate the birth of a male heir in the Russell/Duke of Bedford dynasty?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Henry Robin Charles Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (born June 7, 2005) is the second child, only son and heir apparent of Andrew Ian Henry Russell, 15th Duke of Bedford and his wife, Louise Crammond. He has a sister, Lady Alexandra Russell. Because his father is the Duke of Bedford he uses the courtesy title of Marquess of Tavistock.

note the date of birth a month before the bombing/ritual sacrifice of Tavistock/Russell Square. 7/6/5.

one of the other trains was also heading to Russell Square tube station.

there is also the link to 77 Russell Street from an ex-head of Mossad.

from Jerusalem Post 07/07/05
“I doubt whether the planners knew that one of the target areas, that in Russell Square, was within a stone’s throw of a building that served as the first headquarters of the World Zionist Organization that preceded the State of Israel.” Efraim Halevi, who heads the ‘Center for Strategic and Policy Studies at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, is a former head of the Mossad.

Anyone got any links to tie these things together? Can the BMA also be tied in firmly with WZO or Russell/Bedford/Tavistock?

sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ritual sacrifice indeed.
Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. And it was a new moon on 7/7/2005. New moon = new beginnings. Conversely, the airport baby milk scare was on a full moon, designed to cause maximum fear and anxiety amongst the peasants because we would be at our most jumpy and impressionable?
Full moon = completion

Occultists..... ritual sacrifice indeed.
Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tavistock Institute was set up in 1921 after the Marquess of Tavistock, 11th Duke of Bedford (ancestral home Woburn Abbey, maybe a link to Luton, where the alleged bombers joined the train?) bequeated a building for the rehabilitation of British soldiers. Run by the British Army Psychological Warfare Bureau, the Tavistock Institute trained key military groups during WWII then teamed up the medical sciences division of the Rockefeller Foundation for esoteric experiments with mind-altering drugs. It has been a centre for psy-ops operations with links to MKUltra since WWII.
It is alleged that Rudolf Hess flew to England to meet with the 12th Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, to discuss ending the war.
An influential family indeed.

Am I going off on a bit of a tangent here?
Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr William Sargant, a psychiatrist with the Tavistock Institute, wrote in his 1957 book "The Battle of the Mind":

"Various types of belief can be implanted in people after brain function has been deliberately disturbed by accidentally or deliberately induced fear, anger or excitement. Of the results caused by such disturbances the most common one is temporarily impaired judgementand heightened suggestibility. Its various group manifestations are sometimes classed under the heading 'herd instinct', and appear most spectacularly in wartime, during severe epidemics and all similar periods of common danger, which increase anxiety and so individual and mass suggestibility.....
We would be advised not to underestimate the effect on the collective psyche in terms of fear and a desire for the authorities to 'protect people' from that fear."
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks doos, not off topic at all for me, thanks for the info. I plan to do a little more research into this area and the rudolh hess link gives me somewhere to look.

I advise that all truthers take particular angles and do research so this forum can be a place where all the theorys and research can be evulauted and be added to this giant jigsaw puzzle that is the NWO.

The Russell connection to the 7/7 & NWO seems to intrigue me so I will keep searching.

zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was also the number 30 bus and 30 days between the birth and the bombing.
Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappasearcher wrote:
It was also the number 30 bus and 30 days between the birth and the bombing.

More synchronicities. I'm glad you feel this is relevant because I think this gets to the core of 7/7, a peculiarly "British" blooding for the new born heir...

I'll read more on the Dukes of Bedford and post anything I think is pertinent and has some substance on here. Woburn rang bells with me, then I remembered... the murder of Rachel Manning, body found on golf course near Woburn Abbey. Her boyfriend was nailed for the killing but there's many feel it was a miscarriage of justice. Ok that may sound tenuous linking Rachel to Duke's of Bedford /Illuminati occultic ritualistic killing just on proximity to ancestral pile, but once one reads about other disappearances and the events surrounding them it all begins to look very odd indeed.

Have you read Ellis Taylor's website?
http://www.ellisctaylor.com/missionstatement.html
He picks up on these themes. Unsettling.

In the meatime, take a look at this mugshot of the 15th Duke of Bedford on this page....

http://www.woburnabbey.co.uk/welcome_from_the_duke/index.php

Is it just me or does this guy look WEIRD? Like, maybe not completely human, or something?
Andrew
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doos wrote:

In the meatime, take a look at this mugshot of the 15th Duke of Bedford on this page....

http://www.woburnabbey.co.uk/welcome_from_the_duke/index.php

Is it just me or does this guy look WEIRD? Like, maybe not completely human, or something?

Wow, that is seriously scary! God bless him, he has what appears to be an elongated head! School must have been a nightmare.

On the subject of occult reading of events, I've just returned from holiday (including NYC), and read a piece of esoteric literature called The Zelator, written by a chap called Mark Hedsel and annotated by David Ovason, who has written books including one on the esoteric meaning behind the architecture in Washington DC.

It purports to be an autobiography by Hedsel, that has been bequeathed to Ovason to finish by providing notes and sources. Among many themes explored, it introduced me to the notion of "occult blinds", and how they are used to hide esoteric meaning in plain speech, and also within apparent nonsense.

On returning from holiday, I did a cursory web search on the book, which I acquired many years ago whilst working in a bookstore. Many people on occult-related newsgroups rubbished the book, and there are some howlers, but as a catalyst its effect can't be denied.

Is anyone here familiar with this book, or occult blinds? I'm planning to use it as a jump-off point to more Western-oriented esoteric reading.

I suppose I mention this to make it known that I at least can see a place for such an interpretation of events! Still, I believe it to be of niche interest only - I doubt we'll see an "Esoteric Study of 7/7" becoming the next Loose Change 2! Although, that would be mighty fun... Smile

Andrew
Doos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew
I have not heard of the book. However on the subject of symbolism in the landscape, I have read elsewhere on the net that Milton Keynes - a town named after two economists, how strange is that? - is a town that incorporates a wealth of Illuminati symbology in both its grid-iron layout, multiple roundabouts, obelisk monuments, concrete cows (some kind of joke on the prols?) and even masked statues a la Eyes Wide Shut outside Waitrose (alleged to be about satanic ritual - the film, not Waitrose).

The interesting thing is that the land on which the town is built was bequeathed by the Dukes of Bedford who owned it (along with half of Buckinghamshire) before handing it to the Milton Keynes Development Corporation.

Oh and another weirdness, the Russell family (Russell Sq) aka Dukes of Bedford aka Marquisses of Tavistock are linked to the Skull and Bones Society, because the Russell Trust is the legal entity better known as The Order of the Skull and Bones and was formed by William Huntingdon Russell and Alphonso Taft at Yale University in 1833.

Yes, fringe it may be Andrew, but fascinating nonetheless and goodness it makes one think.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh. I never new all that. He looks as though he enjoys a glass of port with the Duchess. His family have certainly made an awful lot of money .

You know, I've never been a republican , thinking that the aristocracy were a harmlesss bunch of idiots who dress state occasions and make us all laugh with their multiple mis-marriages, but something about his face and a certain patronising tone to his words makes me suddenly want to say, get rid of the lot of them. The lot. I think it is the fact that he signed his name "Bedford", rather than use his surname like everyone else. How nice to call yourself a town. Why don't we all do that?

North Walsham
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: bradford riots... Reply with quote

weren't the bradford riots, started by the police, on 7/7 aswell. i remember it from the hannel 4 programme.

stav

Andrew
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doos wrote:

Andrew
I have not heard of the book. However on the subject of symbolism in the landscape, I have read elsewhere on the net that Milton Keynes - a town named after two economists, how strange is that? - is a town that incorporates a wealth of Illuminati symbology in both its grid-iron layout, multiple roundabouts, obelisk monuments, concrete cows (some kind of joke on the prols?) and even masked statues a la Eyes Wide Shut outside Waitrose (alleged to be about satanic ritual - the film, not Waitrose).

I always knew there was something deeply wrong about Milton Keynes!

Eyes Wide Shut contains a scene with a ritual, followed by an orgy. I'm not sure if it is specifically satanic, or some other path.

Doos wrote:

The interesting thing is that the land on which the town is built was bequeathed by the Dukes of Bedford who owned it (along with half of Buckinghamshire) before handing it to the Milton Keynes Development Corporation.

I suppose if you could find anything solid on occult influence in the design of Milton Keynes, you might be able to accumulate an interesting case. At the moment, these are unrelated facts!

Doos wrote:

Oh and another weirdness, the Russell family (Russell Sq) aka Dukes of Bedford aka Marquisses of Tavistock are linked to the Skull and Bones Society, because the Russell Trust is the legal entity better known as The Order of the Skull and Bones and was formed by William Huntingdon Russell and Alphonso Taft at Yale University in 1833.

So there seems to be an interest in the occult within the family?

Doos wrote:

Yes, fringe it may be Andrew, but fascinating nonetheless and goodness it makes one think.

It does, just be careful!
heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: bit off topic :-) Reply with quote

When I just read the things about Milton Keynes I felt the feeling I been having about football might has something in it ..
11 players
min. 65 meters wide,perhaps also max lenght 110
penalty 11 meters
The funny thing about the spliteuropesouthamericawinning since 1962
The Dominace of football worldwide.
I dont know is it just me or is there the hidden power in it?
Very Happy

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Celebrating the birth of an heir? 07/06/05 Reply with quote

zappasearcher wrote:
this is rather coincidental I think, was the 7/7 bus bombing to celebrate the birth of a male heir in the Russell/Duke of Bedford dynasty?

Laughing
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand it may have something to do with the fact that ICTS UK is headquartered right there in Tavistock House.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: