FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Social Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: London Social Event Reply with quote

The next London social evening will be held at 7pm on 2 October at the Counting House pub, 50 Cornhill, London EC3.

We shall be showing a new film, "Press for Truth" about the Jersey wives' fight for truth and justice for their husbands who died during 9/11.

It will also be a good chance to catch up with everyone after the 5th Anniversary weekend and the Truthfest, as well as planning future events in London. Do come along if you can.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re the planning of upcoming events, we are planning a public meeting with Ian Henshall, author of 9/11 Revealed, for mid October. Anyone who wants to help please come on Monday evening and get involved.

Cheers
Andy

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: 9-11 Press For Truth

A couple of points:

1) It essentially presents a LIHOP position and discusses none of the important evidence such as CD. It reminded me very much of Fahrenheit 9/11

2) I thinks it's level of "Pressing For Truth" is indicated in the copyright notice at the end, which reads thus:

=============
Copyright 2006
DTT Documentaries

DTT Documentaries LLC is the Author of this Motion Picture for hte purpose of copyright and other laws.

Ownership of this Motion Picture is protected by Copyright and other applicable laws, and any unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition of this motion picture outside of "fair use" could result in criminal prosecution as well as civil liability.
========

Sweet.

This page has some information about Danny Schecter, one of the people behind Globalvision Inc - which made the film:

http://www.questionsquestions.net/docs04/schechter.html

I haven't followed the trail any further than the link to George Soros.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

Not sure who that fella is but simply because it points LIHOP doesn't mean it's bad news for us. A lot of people are/were LIHOP'ers, sceptics not even that. Opening up people's eyes takes hard work. Not being a structural engineer myself, CD is hard to prove. I know we have Stephen Jones but he is not taken seriously by Joe Public his theories are just those, theories(albeit very convincing ones). Until a lot more structural engineers come on board this will be the case, despite what we may think, irrespective of our knowledge. If anyone in this forum has the knowledge, then spread it amonst your peers, who can get on board and argue the case better than the likes of myself. Grassroots support encompasses all areas and we shouldn't alienate people.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy,

It seems to me that this film essentially takes us back about 3 years in where we are with truth revelation - as I said, it's similar to F911 in a number of regards.

I am not a structural engineer either and I know a number of academics who do not need to be one to prove CD. Physics underpins strucutural engineering and it is AS level Physics which is used to prove CD. Sadly, most people don't realise this. However, there is a solution!

Prof Judy Wood's work:

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/BilliardBalls.html

A little piece I put together:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Collapse%20of%20Towers.swf

CD cannot be debunked. People who think this are gravity deniers (which is what I call them),

911PFT probably has it's place, but it certainly isn't a prominent one in my view, and is almost certainly a subtle attempt to limit the impact of, or distract the truth movement. It tends to exhonerate the media (a guy from the Washington Post says "well we *did* report the facts" and he isn't challenged) and blame Cheney and Bush and Rice etc.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but the film doesn't even mention PNAC - a publicly available and uncontested document.

How many people have you heard say "I watched Fahrenheit 9/11 and that made me suspicious". That film blames bush and does so through a woman bereaved in the Iraq war. It basically says "the government is bad" and that's as far as it goes. I think 911PFT only goes a smidgen further than that and never arouses the idea of MIHOP.

Webster Tarpley wanted people in chicago to sign a statement for everyone to support the MIHOP - I think this was a good idea and I don't know why it wasn't totally successful

People should consider (be aware?) that 9/11 Truth Disclosure is being managed by the Perps to maintain the best possible outcome for them. I think (and yes, I could be wrong) that 911PFT is a deliberate part of that management process. I just hope the "Jeresy Girls realise this and are happy with the film - if they are, then whom am I to judge....

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Re: 9-11 Press For Truth

A couple of points:

1) It essentially presents a LIHOP position and discusses none of the important evidence such as CD. It reminded me very much of Fahrenheit 9/11

2) I thinks it's level of "Pressing For Truth" is indicated in the copyright notice at the end, which reads thus:

=============
Copyright 2006
DTT Documentaries

DTT Documentaries LLC is the Author of this Motion Picture for hte purpose of copyright and other laws.

Ownership of this Motion Picture is protected by Copyright and other applicable laws, and any unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition of this motion picture outside of "fair use" could result in criminal prosecution as well as civil liability.
========

Sweet.

This page has some information about Danny Schecter, one of the people behind Globalvision Inc - which made the film:

http://www.questionsquestions.net/docs04/schechter.html

I haven't followed the trail any further than the link to George Soros.

Annie - Please respond to the very inportant points made by Andrew
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Andy,

It seems to me that this film essentially takes us back about 3 years in where we are with truth revelation - as I said, it's similar to F911 in a number of regards.

I am not a structural engineer either and I know a number of academics who do not need to be one to prove CD. Physics underpins strucutural engineering and it is AS level Physics which is used to prove CD. Sadly, most people don't realise this. However, there is a solution!

Prof Judy Wood's work:

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/BilliardBalls.html

A little piece I put together:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Collapse%20of%20Towers.swf

CD cannot be debunked. People who think this are gravity deniers (which is what I call them),

911PFT probably has it's place, but it certainly isn't a prominent one in my view, and is almost certainly a subtle attempt to limit the impact of, or distract the truth movement. It tends to exhonerate the media (a guy from the Washington Post says "well we *did* report the facts" and he isn't challenged) and blame Cheney and Bush and Rice etc.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but the film doesn't even mention PNAC - a publicly available and uncontested document.

How many people have you heard say "I watched Fahrenheit 9/11 and that made me suspicious". That film blames bush and does so through a woman bereaved in the Iraq war. It basically says "the government is bad" and that's as far as it goes. I think 911PFT only goes a smidgen further than that and never arouses the idea of MIHOP.

Webster Tarpley wanted people in chicago to sign a statement for everyone to support the MIHOP - I think this was a good idea and I don't know why it wasn't totally successful

People should consider (be aware?) that 9/11 Truth Disclosure is being managed by the Perps to maintain the best possible outcome for them. I think (and yes, I could be wrong) that 911PFT is a deliberate part of that management process. I just hope the "Jeresy Girls realise this and are happy with the film - if they are, then whom am I to judge....

Andrew,

I'm aware it may be 3 years behind OUR truth revelations but not of people who are unaware. IMO it is best to point people in the right direction and then they'll hopefully start digging. I would show this to my parents and feel like they might take me seriously on the subject. I agree more needs to/will come out but we need to reach a critical mass for this to happen by getting the new investigation we need.

Re the copyrights, I'll openly copy and distribute it and very much doubt any action would be taken.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy,

Yes - like I say - it has its place, but I place it fairly close to F911. All of us can show whichever films we wish to whomever we wish. I agree, copyright laws are unlikely to be enforced, I was more referring to the spirit of the notice placed at the end of a film like this rather than it being acted on.

I guess 911PFT isn't a total hinderance to what we are trying to do, no. I just have bad feelings about it.

I encourage people to watch it themselves and make their own minds up, of course.

TWSU3 - There is no need for Annie to respond - it's quite possible she hasn't watched it yet.

Link

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

I still don't think this will set us back 3 years whatsoever. It can only be good. EGLS is another good eye opener but this film is well researched and shows you how much the Commission was hindered, plus some great footage of Rice testifying and Bush unable to answer why he wouldn't testify alone. One of the Jersey girls at the beginning did drop in that it could be an inside job and a lot of the evidence contained in it points that way.

People should look at the Paul Thompson timeline as it is a great resource to go with the many others that we have.

TTWSU3,

Annie hasn't watched it yet, I had to download and burn it for the meeting so only saw it last night. Have a watch you might be surprised.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Andy.

There are still a great number of people who do not question the official story at all. It is a huge bridge to cross from believing the official story to believing the US govt were involved at some level. Sometimes this is a bridge that must be built slowly. This film is a solid first step in building that bridge. It demostrates without doubt that the 9/11 Commission Report is a cover-up and that the Bush administration lied in order to achieve this cover-up. Although it does not go out of it's way to ask or explain what actually happened, it gives excellent hints, such as the involvement of Mahmood Ahmed of the ISI in funding Atta etc.

After watching this film, people who didn't question the official story previously will begin to and will thereby be more receptive to other films such as September 11 Revisited and 9/11 Mysteries.

Skep
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez this film '911PFT' is causing more of a split than "no planes"!

It's not true to say it doesn't question the mathematics of freefall steel frame building collapse, and it shows those neocon crazies up for the 'nine pound note'crooks they are.

Do its' critics feel the same way about 'who killed John O'Neil?'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: