FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Growth/analysis of the GB & Ireland 911 Truth campaign
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A political party has already been set up officially and funded by David Boyle and the 911 Blackpool group, The World Truth Coalition (WTC), a political TRUTH party!

My suggestion about setting up a 911 constituency truth group network was to make the campaign more effective in terms of putting pressure on the existing elected MPs.

Exposing the truth of 911 IMO is the key to getting rid of the evil forces in control, once that is done though they need to be replaced and yes personally I like the idea of a Truth party in politics as we have not had much of that for a long time!

Iro makes the negative statement:-

Quote:
well if some of you wish to fantasize over this then thats great

Perhaps you could share with us your solution of how the 911 Truth campaign should fulfill its objective then IRO, i.e a full INDEPENDENT professional inquiry into revealing the whole truth of 911.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined the 911 Cumbria group in February 2005 after I had read the following on www.davidicke.com. Paul and Justin arranged for it to be published in Private Eye and on Ickey's website.

Quote:
We wish to set up small and totally independent groups of people in each of the 650 parliamentary constituencies in the British Isles during the General election campaign of 2005 to present to the public the truth about the horrific events of September 11th 2001.

These 9/11 Truth groups would:-

1. approach all the candidates personally on a one to one basis with showings of the Power hour DVD “911 – In Plane Site (The Directors Cut)” plus any other revealing material that clearly exposes the lies around the official story of 9/11. This would include the excellent book “The New Pearl Harbour”(updated second edition) by David Ray Griffin, foreword by Michael Meacher MP.

2. issue the following challenge to these candidates. Which comes first – the pursuit of your own personal ambition or the pursuit of the truth? If it is to be the latter what are you going to do specifically with the information we have provided you with.

3. attend, as many as possible, of the public meetings during the General election campaign and ask searching questions about the events of 9/11 and the contrived international war on terror and the attacks on our personal freedoms and civil liberties.

4. find out when cabinet ministers, party leaders, etc are doing photo opportunities in the constituency and make sure that a peaceful presence is felt with appropriate posters and incisive questions concerning 9/11.

5. send letters to the editors of the local and regional papers demanding that the mainstream media and our national politicians stop ignoring the clear visual evidence that the official story of 9/11 is a lie – a lie that has directly resulted in the murder of tens of thousands of innocent people and the wholesale curbing and loss of civil liberties.

6. set up public meetings within the constituency to show the DVD “911 – in plane site (The Directors cut)” and recruit more peaceful activists to wake up British citizens.

Active 9/11 Truth Groups to date have been set up in London and the Westmorland & Lonsdale Constituency and they will be delighted to help and encourage others to do the same with their constituencies. Remember that politicians are there to serve us and that they are accountable at all times for their actions. Do not be intimidated by the major political party machines with their inflated egos, dishonest spin and lack of humility.

Don’t allow yourselves at this stage to get sidetracked as to who was really behind the 9/11 atrocity and what really happened to the passengers on those ill-fated flights – this will all come out later when the “great awakening and unravelling” begins.

At this stage we must simply show the people aspiring to govern us and the electorate as a whole that the official story as given out by the US and British governments does not reconcile with the visible, physical and personal evidence as seen and heard on the day. There are dozens, if not hundreds of “smoking guns” – THE TRUTH WILL OUT, but only if YOU are prepared to play your part and become an active campaigner in support of the truth.

Don’t forget that in the UK, Dr David Kelly’s apparent “suicide” is being increasingly questioned by the medical profession with calls for a proper independent inquiry into the cause(s) of his death.

If you feel that you could be committed to the cause (no hidden agendas please) then e-mail , Justin at jrgwalker@aol.com or ring Paul on

Copies of the DVD “911 – in plane site (The Directors cut)” and “The New Pearl Harbour” (updated 2nd edition) are available from:-

Namaste Publishing.
P O Box 127
Shrewsbury
SY3 7WS
Tel: 01743-341303
E mail: info@namastepublishing.co.uk

Alternatively you may wish to visit the following websites for a taster of the nature of the information:-

www.911inplanesite.com
www.namastepublishing.co.uk/911

I believed in this vision and action that it would make a difference. I stand by that belief and have faith that the public masses will eventually do what is right when they feel empowered and are positively charged!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
A political party has already been set up officially and funded by David Boyle and the 911 Blackpool group, The World Truth Coalition (WTC), a political TRUTH party!

My suggestion about setting up a 911 constituency truth group network was to make the campaign more effective in terms of putting pressure on the existing elected MPs.

Exposing the truth of 911 IMO is the key to getting rid of the evil forces in control, once that is done though they need to be replaced and yes personally I like the idea of a Truth party in politics as we have not had much of that for a long time!

Iro makes the negative statement:-

Quote:
well if some of you wish to fantasize over this then thats great

Perhaps you could share with us your solution of how the 911 Truth campaign should fulfill its objective then IRO, i.e a full INDEPENDENT professional inquiry into revealing the whole truth of 911.

..by getting involved in the political system...er thats as un-independent as you can possibly get. I don't mean to be negative in the wider sense my statement is not a negative one - do whatever you feel that empowers you, i just wont be tagging along with that idea for the reasons ive expressed earlier in this thread

If it's publicity you are after by electioneering (as 2 posters mentioned)- well thats a chimera as success of radical groups is very unlikely and will lead to pigeon-holing and ridicule by the mainstream and a powerless existence (BNP, respect, monster raving loony party...etc..) Any effect these groups have has been counteracted by their inability to be effective outside of small powerless areas

no one has the answers - certainly not me, but i do have plenty of 'no go areas' and politics is top of the list.

i believe in civil disobedience (worked for the suffragettes and gandi) and breaking the monopoly of control the system wields on society by exposing its weakness as it is after all only held in place by daily consent by 100% of the population. by partaking in politics you are consenting further to being lied to and living in a police state.

what have stop the war achieved with their pacifist marching - nothing. what are they likely to achieve - nothing. The gov't ignored 1 million protesters on their doorstep on the eve of the iraq war - they wont listen now. time to stop playing games. If people really want to effect change then this system has gotta come down and be exposed as rotten and replaced as soon as possible. only THEN can a truly independent panel be formed and succeed in investigating 9/11

theres nothing wrong with optimism as expressed brilliantly in this thread with the stats of the rising tide of members - married with the poll data from the states on 9/11 its impressive and encouraging - but boundless optimism is pointless and needs to be dealt a dose of realism - i'm just balancing the debate. I'm not a romantic, im a pretty cold seasoned political realist who has seen enough lies and manipulation to last me a lifetime. The system is flawed - break it dont partake in it
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your general take IRO

The ONLY way we will get to a proper investigation is through MASSIVE public support combined with peaceful civil disobedience. When there is massive public support for 9/11 truth the whole political landscape will be turned on its head. Anyone who imagines that this will be played out slowly, slowly by building a political party in the traditional sense is IMO sadly misguided.

Using the electorial system to run with independent 9/11 truth candidates as a means of raising public awareness may be worth doing, but we should not delude ourselves that we have any realistic prospects of gaining meaningful political power within the existing system. That's my take, but if others want to focus on forming and popularising a political party, that's fine by me. It's just not where I will be focussing my energies
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the 911 truth movement gets bigger, polarisation and focus on a pathway, a "yellow brick road" will be required otherwise IMO we are on the road to nowhere and that is the outcome desired by the ptb/status quo and the trolls/shills on here who are IMO deliberately leading us that way.

If you read the statement written by Justin it is not to set up a political party but a strategy to defeat those controlling the political system.

IRO sadly you have come up with nothing. To me thats a road to nowhere and not an option any aspiring and creative organisation/movement should be looking at.

Ian Neal states:-

Quote:
The ONLY way we will get to a proper investigation is through MASSIVE public support combined with peaceful civil disobedience

A Gandhi style revolution, yep I am with that, however it is going to be alot more of a challenge now because of the way the media has evolved; now there exists a corportised, elitist controlled media as opposed to a professional independent media when Gandhi lived, perhaps you could blog here:-

(a) how you propose we gain MASSIVE public support in not too long a timescale (otherwise the official CT will go down in the history books and the content of books like David Ray Griffins will be put down as another JFK type conspiracy theory)

(b) how you propose creating peaceful civil disobediance.

Operating a successful movement/organisation is no different to operating a successful business. You need a business plan setting out goals/targets and how these goals are going to be achieved. This then polarises all limited resources on those goals/targets and would become our "yellow brick road" to freedom, a spiritual society, and a ONENESS.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pikey - you say i have come up with nothing and you disagree with me then you quote ian neal who was agreeing with my point of civil disobedience as something you agree with as a strategy

im confused... is it only a good idea if ian neal says it then but if i say it you disagree?

Question
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRO lets play ball and not the man (the latter being the usual establishment and troll/shill tactic we consistently see used on this 911 truth campaign website in conjunction with official confusion!)

Please could you respond to the following questions:-

Quote:
(a) how you propose we gain MASSIVE public support in not too long a timescale (otherwise the official CT will go down in the history books and the content of books like David Ray Griffins will be put down as another JFK type conspiracy theory)

Supplementary questions:-

1. have you signed the petition on the front page supporting the demand for a full professional independent investigation into 911?

2. are you a member of a 911 truth group? If you are which group would that be.

3. do you campaign for 911 truth and if so what methods do you use?

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my replies in bold

Pikey wrote:
IRO lets play ball and not the man (the latter being the usual establishment and troll/shill tactic we consistently see used on this 911 truth campaign website in conjunction with official confusion!)

its also very convenient to say that to dodge my question to you pikey

Please could you respond to the following questions:

Quote:

1) get rid of no planes from this site

2) Understand that at the political level this will never bite in the UK as it is a de facto american event. Even though it affects us profoundely no 'action' will be taken here for that premise by anyone public in a position of power. The UK is married to the US in a very subserviant way and following political avenues is pointless. We are outside the system - best operate on that premise and with that advantage.

3) Stop putting deadlines on the impossible. Massive public support will not happen as a result of 9/11 truth - it will by reflection of a more pressing event .. possibly the reaction to the Iran war or the bush presidency etc... that will then deflect opened eyes and that is when this kind of campaign will shine.

4) Get the ignormaus poposity and arrogance off this campaign and this site with people thinking they are better than those in the media and private life who are 'asleep'. This is not endemic here but it is far too visible. No one will react to this info if it is presented in such a way constantly. i believe the quote 'communication is only possible between equals' is relevant...

good question. there are as many ways as there are minds to think of them. All i am sure of is it has to be non violent so as to attract no negative sentiment (remember the fuel protests a few years ago - everyone supported them) it has to involve bodies on the streets literally blocking the criminals from getting to their positions of power to wage wars and draft polics state legislation. there are not enough people to do that because they are following the neutered stop the war campaign which is controlled opposition and as dangerous to the gov't as apple pie's coming alive and taking over blighty

Supplementary questions:-

1. have you signed the petition on the front page supporting the demand for a full professional independent investigation into 911?

no. i dont believe an independent investigation is possible under the current political and social situation. those must be corrected before any of the above is done. If it does happen it will be used to invite a controlled damage release of what happened to make sure it is blamed on the bush admin for example to ensure the system at large continues along with minimal disruption (go back to sleep etc...) that is a counter productive occurence

2. are you a member of a 911 truth group? If you are which group would that be.

no. i am a member of no groups and will never be. i am an individual and i expect that you and others respect that

3. do you campaign for 911 truth and if so what methods do you use?

directly no. But my work and my personal conversations always advance my views. So of course i talk about it. I work academically in politics research and my research is primarily on 'new imperialism' as john pilger would call it and that is using terror and war to cement a new order of might as right and the weak are left to suffer regardless. I also look into a wide range of topics inside the political paradigm, but i am aiming to push the debate inside the box to include the fact that terror events are state sponsored.

i do not protest or campaign. they are both not condusive to progress in my opinion, although i did intend to stay in london for the 9/11 protest after i went to the DRG event to meet people and offer support for those who do choose to protest, but i had to go back to work on the monday.

many people who dont know me think im defeatist and negative. When they get to know me they understand that i am very progressive and forward thinking, but immensely critical. I can see how i'd come across reading the above, but i really dont care what others think of me and ive extended you this lengthly and detailed response because you made the effort to ask.

cheers, iro
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, if I might chip in, it seems that there is really a big question being discussed here, which basically boils down to this: What are we going to do to get our beliefs accepted by everyone, including all mainstream media and politics?
For my part, I have lazily assumed that simply by spreading our information around as much as possible, eventually a head of steam will build, and someone with enough clout and integrity in the political arena will decide to talke up our cause. As soon as this happens, we are on our way.
I , for one, believe that many British politicians believe themselves to be decent and good people. They probably are. The fact that they are totally misguided (IMHO) and desperately culture-bound, should not blind us to the fact that once cornered, these people might well react commendably well.
One respected power-broker is all we need. This would engender debate, a mainstream analysis of some already well-produced evidence, and the momentum would then be difficult for anyone to resist.
Am I misguided?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd agree that on the face of it, political involvement might seem premature an difficult.

But there is something in the air, and civil liberties issues are raising their
heads in unlikely places. Maybe more people than we realise are tired of Tweedledum-Tweedledee politics.

And if the file sharers can find the drive to do it this ....

Swedish Pirates Plan Pan-European Electoral Assault

"The leader of the pro-filesharing Swedish Pirate Party is co-ordinating a pan-European electoral assault for 2009's European Elections.

Rick Falvinge told OUT-LAW Radio that it would be the first ever political platform that stretched across Europe.

Sweden is the home of the Pirate Party, but examples have since sprung up all over Europe. It is these which Falvinge hopes to unite in time for elections to the European Parliament in June 2009.

"We are investigating the possibility of running as the first major pan-European party with a common platform across all countries," said Falvinge. "We are seeing this as the next logical step that we should run on a common platform throughout Europe so that if you look at the French Pirate Party or the Spanish Pirate Party they should have the same programme as the Swedish Pirate Party when we run for the common parliament."

Falvinge said the German and Austrian parties were already on board and that discussions were ongoing with others. There are Pirate Parties in Spain, France, Poland, Italy and Belgium.

The movement began in Sweden on 1 January this year, but was given a major boost when an associated unauthorised download links site, Pirate Bay, was raided by Swedish police. There was public outcry which only worsened when it emerged that the US administration had put pressure on Sweden to act against Pirate Bay.

The movement mushroomed and its international expansion grew from there. Falvinge, speaking to OUT-LAW's weekly podcast, said the party stands for far more than simply legalising file sharing.

"That we are pro-filesharing is a consequence of us being pro-civil liberties," said Falvinge. "We are pro-civil liberties for the exact same reason that the entertainment industry is against civil liberties, because they have a bottom line to protect.

"The entertainment industry is what drives today's witch hunt on civil liberties," he said. "DRM technologies is the large media cartels' way of writing their own laws to circumvent copyright laws and we do have an elected parliament to write such laws."

Falvinge claims that despite the disappointing result, his party has had some policy victories in Sweden. "We have seriously influenced the debate here in Sweden," he said. "All of the established parties who won have shifted feet on their stance towards the file sharing and copyright regime."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/29/swedish_pirates_electoral_assa ult/
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam1 wrote:
HI, if I might chip in, it seems that there is really a big question being discussed here, which basically boils down to this: What are we going to do to get our beliefs accepted by everyone, including all mainstream media and politics?
For my part, I have lazily assumed that simply by spreading our information around as much as possible, eventually a head of steam will build, and someone with enough clout and integrity in the political arena will decide to talke up our cause. As soon as this happens, we are on our way.
I , for one, believe that many British politicians believe themselves to be decent and good people. They probably are. The fact that they are totally misguided (IMHO) and desperately culture-bound, should not blind us to the fact that once cornered, these people might well react commendably well.
One respected power-broker is all we need. This would engender debate, a mainstream analysis of some already well-produced evidence, and the momentum would then be difficult for anyone to resist.
Am I misguided?

i think you are very misguided. but that is only my opinion mate.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for your reply IRO and I note your comments........IMO your on the road to nowhere and I for one do not intend to take that pathway.

Anyone who agrees that the the official conspiracy theory of 911 as contained in the Kean commission report is a travesty of the truth and then refuses to sign the petition on the front page is in my eyes not part of the 911 truth campaign and I cannot understand why you come here so regularly IRO but I do respect your choice to do so.

My intent with this thread was to highlight the positive achievements in the campaign and I intend to endeavour to get it back on track so I will refrain from any further negative discussion on this thread with you IRO.

If you wish to set up negative and damaging threads to the 911 truth campaign then the place for that on this website is "Critics Corner".

Best wishes

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you call it negative - i call it a debate. i dont agree with a lot of whats going on here in terms of direction, but im not preaching at anyone.

i think you are living in a romantic fantasy regarding the impression of politics and progress claimed by some people here, if that makes me a critic then ill be a critic.

why do you keep writing my name in caps?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monthly registration statistics for September 2006 added (up to and including reg member no. 1010). As predicted a record breaking month for the website. Well done to all 911 truth campaigners/activists.

Jul: 29

Aug : 44

Sept : 60

Oct : 33

Nov: 26

Dec: 20

Jan: 30

Feb: 42

Mar: 64

Apr: 85

May: 99

Jun: 79

Jul: 95

Aug: 105

Sept: 202

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this illustrates the tension (which really need not be a tension) that has always existed within this campaign/movement/network between the desire of campaigners for order, structure and professionalism in a campaign and a more anarchic, unstructured and organic approach.

To date we have followed the anarchic route with little central or national level co-ordination. Over the past year we have started to put in place basic structures, a committee, a bank account and organised the DRG weekend events. The campaign website is in development.

The purpose of the national committee and this new website (as I understand it) is to present the strongest and most credible case to the public. In order to be effective it may not go as far as some people would like it to or for others may be too far. For those that feel this is where they can best focus their energies, there are a load of jobs to do and any offers of help are appreciated.

For others they will choose to campaign independently or in their own ways. Those that want to get involved at a national level, the opportunity exists, including the opportunity to influence what path or strategies are adopted. For those that prefer local or independent campaigning, we need that as well. Let a thousand flowers bloom.

Once the 'credible website' is launched this site will be reworked to more accurately describe itself as an on-line community where hopefully all 9/11 truth campaigners can meet. One important function of such a forum will be to act as a critical friend to the 'The 9/11 Truth Campaign (Britain & Ireland)'.

On first take the 2 paths being discussed (putting forward political candidates and mass peaceful civil disobedience) appear incompatable but they need not be. Just as on first take it would seem that creating a credible campaign with national structures and even discussions of elections for comittee membership and retaining anarchic unfettered approach to campaigning are incompatable. They need not be.

My natural tendency is to follow the more anarchic or organic route and avoid bureaucracy and structures where ever possible. I fear that any co-ordinated political campaign will require an incredible degree of organisation, bureaucracy and structures that will not be quick to mobilise.

But may be the solution this particular discussion is to try both approaches on a small scale. Put up one or two candidates in elections, say the next by-election and see how it goes. Similarly undertake a modest picket or small direct action (preferrably sufficiently 'newsworthy' to be noticed) and see how that goes.

Personally I reckon the festival curcuit is one of the most fertile to target and progressive, peace, green festival crowds are our natural allies and that's where I plan to focus my energies. May be after this weekend's truthfest momentum will build for bigger and bigger events
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well put ian. i think i we share a lot of common ground. this is an unprecedented situation and it will require unprecedented measures to succeed.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Up! Reply with quote

Here ya go!

forum new members.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.59 KB
 Viewed:  132 Time(s)

forum new members.jpg

The Only Way is Up - Yazz.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  The Only Way is Up - Yazz.mp3
 Filesize:  97.73 KB
 Downloaded:  738 Time(s)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: debate Reply with quote

Well, I find it hugely encouraging that the above debate has been conducted with no punches pulled, while at the same time with no descent into the disrespectful bickering that has characterised other threads.
Well done on sharing your views and agreeing to disagree. This will only help our movemnent grow as people witness this kind of maturity.
As a footnote, I believe that momentum gained by a positive and forward looking attitude will always stand more chance of taking us forward than doom and gloom.
We have no choice: if there's no chance of positive outcomes, why do we bother with this at all?
So, give me all that Yazz!

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for that Adam 1 and also IMO to the biggest shining star I have met in the 911 truth campaign(Britain & Ireland) to date, Andrew Johnson. That Yazz track is one of my favourites!

Quote:
As a footnote, I believe that momentum gained by a positive and forward looking attitude will always stand more chance of taking us forward than doom and gloom.
We have no choice: if there's no chance of positive outcomes, why do we bother with this at all?
So, give me all that Yazz!

Totally agree with that.

For those who wish to continue this "way forward" discussion started on this thread by iro please go to:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=27395#27395&sid=65d5 fa4d46541481194a7eb7510007b7

Since blogging the September statistics in my previous blog on this thread membership went down from 1010 to 1008, we appear to have lost two registered members. It would be interesting to discover who removed their membership, not the Trolls/shills playing their games on here again?

The corrected September registration figure therefore is a monthly record breaking 200.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Since blogging the September statistics in my previous blog on this thread membership went down from 1010 to 1008, we appear to have lost two registered members. It would be interesting to discover who removed their membership, not the Trolls/shills playing their games on here again?
There were a couple of spammers (1 adverstising certain webcams, so they were consigned to the bin of "not here thanks").

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monthly registration statistics for October 2006 added. Hopefully the excellent Unspining the truth roadshow can keep the numbers up (well done Ants & W Yorks and David & Annie)

Oct: 146

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monthly registration statistics for November 2006 added. There appears to be a common seasonal trend between 05 and 06 (see Andrews histogram)!

Nov: 67

A total of 916 signatures is showing on the petition on the front page.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monthly registration statistics for December 2006 added.

Dec: 86

A total of 965 signatures is showing on the petition on the front page demanding a new independent inquiry into revealing the truth of 911.

The 911 truth virus continues to grow and at a faster pace.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, no. We don't ban someone for disagreeing with the campaign. They are allowed to challenge supporters in the critics corner

I absolutely agree.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monthly registration statistics for January 2007 added. A promising start to 2007 and vast improvement on January 2006.

Dec: 86

Jan: 117

A total of 1028 signatures is showing on the petition on the front page demanding a new independent inquiry into revealing the truth of 911.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to stick my neck out here and predict a figure around the 300 mark for Feb on the back of Willy's mind cleaning sortie.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Leiff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that the figure on the homepage for members is currently 1289 but if you add up the figures above it comes to 1429?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leiff,

Thanx for flagging that up.

I endeavour to do the analysis at the start of the next month having started this in Sept 2006.

I'll look into this further. My initial thoughts are its due to:-

1. human error on my part

2. people who have registered have deregistered?

3. moderation action: removal of registrations due to non compliance
with the registration agreement/code of conduct (eg porn websites etc)

I'll report back when I have more detail.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI - Registered users are not necessarily activated as the registration process now requires activation by administrators.

The member figures that you see will vary depending on how many 'non-sincere' members (i.e. spammers) are culled and how many sincere members are activated over a period of time.

If members do not activate accounts within 7 days of registration then they are automatically deleted.

The overall trend should be up although the day-to-day figures will vary.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Florida "hanging chads" all over again !

Stop the registration cover up !

Release the evidence !

Pikey is working for Diebold !

Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: