FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passengers' Personal Belongings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

I don't know if this has been covered before but have any personal belongings of passengers on the four "hijacked" planes been recovered?

I recall that a "hijacker's" passport was found near the WTC, in rather good condition, I believe.

If there was sufficient DNA material present at the Pentagon to allow identification, then surely there would be personal effects too?

Especially in the case of Flight 96, there would be various remnants after it hit the ground (or was shot from the sky).

This all assumes it happened as described in the 9/11 Commission Report (ha ha).
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only found this thread about belongings:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=579&highlight=belong ings
bratcat808
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
I don't know if this has been covered before but have any personal belongings of passengers on the four "hijacked" planes been recovered?

I recall that a "hijacker's" passport was found near the WTC, in rather good condition, I believe.

If there was sufficient DNA material present at the Pentagon to allow identification, then surely there would be personal effects too?

Especially in the case of Flight 96, there would be various remnants after it hit the ground (or was shot from the sky).

This all assumes it happened as described in the 9/11 Commission Report (ha ha).

Rather amazing, don't you think, that among the tons of rubble and dust, that a Passport of one of the hijackers was found without a burn or scar to speak???? Yeah, sure.. and what color is the sky on that side I wonder? Smile

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." T. Jefferson
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

physicist wrote:

The vast majority of Pentagon victims were identified by their DNA.

http://www.pica.army.mil/voice2001/011207/Forensicid.htm etc etc

What makes you believe otherwise?
bratcat808
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
physicist wrote:

I do not claim to be an expert, but the the explanation of the lack of evidence of the plane itself and also lack of relevant contents (interior components like seats, and content such as baggage) begs the question of how they could possibly have sifted through the 'dust' to accumulate DNA of 184 of 189 passengers. In addition, this analysis was conducted by non other that The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), and NOT an independent (non government) agency.

Although no evidence of a plane crash was found by eye witnesses in PA crater said to be the crash site, the AFIP also claims to have ID'd most of the passengers DNA as well.

It defies logic, even if you believe their own version of events that the planes were disintegrated and thus accounts for the lack of debris, then how could they have found and extracted so much uncontaminated DNA to identify anyone?

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." T. Jefferson
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all lies and propaganda.... there were no passengers on those planes - the American Airlines Flights never existed - 11, 175, 93 and 77 all phony all fabricated lies and nonsense. Bush used his own military to launch the attack on the WTC and the Pentagon...... 2 armed military 767s and armed military jet planes. Nobody died on those planes because they never existed. Pure NAZI propaganda that they ever did.... in my opinion!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Talking of DNA... Reply with quote

Talking of DNA - and I don't for one minute actually believe that they could have identified using DNA tests from what would have been (surely) scraps of human tissue, all very odd when one considers that the Pentagon and Flight 93 planes' aluminium, steel, titanium etc etc was "vapourised" - I just cannot understand another aspect to the official explanation regarding this.

Surely, to identify anyone from a DNA test, don't you need some sort of 'original' DNA to compare it with? OK, I accept that these tests could have possibly used family members (and someone may correct me here, I don't know enough about DNA testing, so maybe there are some scientists or coppers amongst the Truth Movement who can help here), but did the testers fly out to get DNA samples from the family members of the terrorists? All very odd, and I have not heard any official explanation as to just how they carried out these so called DNA tests!!
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Talking of DNA... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Talking of DNA - and I don't for one minute actually believe that they could have identified using DNA tests from what would have been (surely) scraps of human tissue, all very odd when one considers that the Pentagon and Flight 93 planes' aluminium, steel, titanium etc etc was "vapourised" - I just cannot understand another aspect to the official explanation regarding this.

Surely, to identify anyone from a DNA test, don't you need some sort of 'original' DNA to compare it with? OK, I accept that these tests could have possibly used family members (and someone may correct me here, I don't know enough about DNA testing, so maybe there are some scientists or coppers amongst the Truth Movement who can help here), but did the testers fly out to get DNA samples from the family members of the terrorists? All very odd, and I have not heard any official explanation as to just how they carried out these so called DNA tests!!

SPIV: They dont exist - There were no DNA tests... its a myth - your government has been lying to you ever since 9/11. Everything they say cannot be trusted. As far as 9/11 is concerned, BUSH is the only "terrorist" right now we should be concerned with....

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Talking of DNA... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Surely, to identify anyone from a DNA test, don't you need some sort of 'original' DNA to compare it with?

Absolutely correct. Hair samples from a hairbrush would do. Skin fragments from worn clothing, etc

You analyse all the samples from the pentagon.
You analyse 'source' DNA from all the missing persons.
You match them up.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Quite agree Reply with quote

Celtic, I couldn't agree with you more, I don't believe in any one part of the 'official 9/11 Commission report'. However, I feel you have missed my point. I don't, for one moment, believe that there were any DNA tests, there couldn't have been, and I thought I had made that point.

The question is, if one should take the 'official' lies as the "truth", why is no-one questioining just where did the original samples of DNA come from to test against the so called 'deceased passengers' in the (fictitious) planes??

I've heard no-one 'officially' explain that in amongst their many 'official' explanations of the events of 9/11.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Quite agree Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Celtic, I couldn't agree with you more, I don't believe in any one part of the 'official 9/11 Commission report'. However, I feel you have missed my point. I don't, for one moment, believe that there were any DNA tests, there couldn't have been, and I thought I had made that point.

The question is, if one should take the 'official' lies as the "truth", why is no-one questioining just where did the original samples of DNA come from to test against the so called 'deceased passengers' in the (fictitious) planes??

I've heard no-one 'officially' explain that in amongst their many 'official' explanations of the events of 9/11.

Yes I take your point there is no-one questioning it when one would think somebody should... whats really scary it seems is no one is questioning anything right now, out of fear maybe, but certainly all official avenues of investigation are closed. The only way we are going to defeat this evil propaganda machine is to get out there and start telling people about just what the hell is going on.... Do you remember the clip of the FBI guy holding up the passport of an alledged "hijacker" completely intact after it had just been through a huge fireball in an explosion and survived the collapse into dust of a 105 storey building? Laughing I mean its just hilarious...isnt it? They must think we are really stupid. Shocked

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Quite agree Reply with quote

spiv wrote:

I answered that very point 38 minutes earlier Shocked

It's standard technique for identifying victims. How else would you do it if they're not recognisable?
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

I didn't say I did believe otherwise. Can't you read?

I just wondered what happened to all their baggage.

Very strange.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Very strange.

Ficticious baggage for ficticious people that fictiously were killed by a fighter jet plane armed with a missle that hit a re-inforced government building.......

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Ahh... I see... Reply with quote

Ignatz, yes, I read your comment, gosh, answered in a stroke, I have to admit. Easy, use an old hairbrush, toothbrush, old clothing, of course, why didn't I think of that???

Trouble is, and I am troubled, on two scores here. One, I have never heard of anyone who claims to have supplied comparison DNA for testing, so perhaps you know otherwise.

But, now this is the big b*gger in my own mind, the page at the link you so casually provide states "Many of the casualties were badly burned and difficult to identify, an official said. Of the 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were passengers on American Airlines Flight 77". So 64 passengers were on flight 77, a flight which crashed into the Pentagon and vapourised - aluminium, steel, titanium, indeed the whole shooting match - according to the official 9/11 report.

Now, according to the page you refer to, it states "Forensic dentistry experts from the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology then performed dental charting and comparison with ante-mortem dental records. Full-body radiographs followed to document skeletal fractures and assist in the identification process, followed by autopsy inspection." Sounds like there was quite a bit remaining of these passengers' bodies that they could examine, OK so far.

So how come the passengers bodies remained reasonably intact, yet the planes were 'vapourised', and nothing was left of the belongings or luggage of the passengers? Oh, and don't try to tell me that they jumped off the plane before it hit.

These questions are also relevant to flight 93.

Indeed, most reasonable free-thinking questioning normal people would brush that off as 'impossible', but not the American propaganda machine it seems.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Ahh... I see... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Ignatz, yes, I read your comment, gosh, answered in a stroke, I have to admit. Easy, use an old hairbrush, toothbrush, old clothing, of course, why didn't I think of that???

Because that's how they do these tests and you have no clue? I give in, why didn't you?

spiv wrote:
Trouble is, and I am troubled, on two scores here. One, I have never heard of anyone who claims to have supplied comparison DNA for testing, so perhaps you know otherwise.

That's because it's a test applied to dead people who are unrecognisible. Also criminals. They catch a lot that way, you know, find a hair or a scrap of skin on a victim, take a mouth swab from a suspect .... You've never known this to happen? Must be a lie I just made up eh?

spiv wrote:
a flight which crashed into the Pentagon and vapourised - aluminium, steel, titanium, indeed the whole shooting match - according to the official 9/11 report.

The Pentagon lawn was strewn with debris, the exit hole had plenty of recognisible debris around it. The origin of photographed engine parts, wheels etc are argued about by CT'ists. The presence of aircraft debris is a fact accepted by mainstream CT (see below)

spiv wrote:
So how come the passengers bodies remained reasonably intact, yet the planes were 'vapourised', and nothing was left of the belongings or luggage of the passengers? Oh, and don't try to tell me that they jumped off the plane before it hit.

"reasonably intact" ??? Who said that? Ah yes - you did. The planes weren't vapourised. What debris was collected inside the Pentagon? I have no idea and neither do you.

Finally let me refer you to Jim Hoffman of a well-known CT site 911research.wtc7

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

Last edited by Ignatz on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Passengers' Personal Belongings Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Very strange.

My apologies physicist, for a moment back there indeed I couldn't read.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would no doubt be of great surprise to those still alive "highjackers" to learn they were actually dead - their DNA proving it.

Did that poor soul from Popular Mechanics ever get back to the interviewer who asked him the source of the DNA for comparison?

Rhetorical question - the answer is NO.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Ahh... I see... Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
spiv wrote:

I thinks what trying to be said is.... the DNA found for hijackers at each scene..... where did the DNA come from that it was compared too.

Did they fly out to Saudi or wherever, and get hairbrushes from there mothers?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The presence of aircraft debris is a fact accepted by mainstream CT (see below)

bs! There was no sign of an aircraft hitting the Pentagon as stated by a reporter at the time, on tv, with pictures. You must remember the one who tried to make " no sign of an aircraft hitting anywhere near the Pentagon" into "there was one IN the Pentagon just not NEAR". The garbage you expect people to swallow is beyond belief.

Where are the moderators? The Trolls are turning up everywhere!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: I don't mind the trolls.. Reply with quote

BlackCat, I don't mind the idiotic trolls, they just make themselves look completely foolish with their false and tart 'arguments', and their ridiculous statements, usually coupled with their silly links, just shows how desperate the Americans now are to keep the 'lid' on the official 9/11 fairy tale.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't mind the trolls.. Reply with quote

deleted - double post

Last edited by Ignatz on Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't mind the trolls.. Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
BlackCat, I don't mind the idiotic trolls, they just make themselves look completely foolish with their false and tart 'arguments', and their ridiculous statements, usually coupled with their silly links, just shows how desperate the Americans now are to keep the 'lid' on the official 9/11 fairy tale.

Then kindly respond to my post above, where you display total ignorance of the basics of DNA testing and deny the existence of photos that no other person in the known universe disputes, not even committed CT'ists.

p.s. the "silly link" is to a very well-respected CT site. They have a brain between them and know when it's right to drop a feeble case. I'd love a good bet you didn't even look, did you??

Last edited by Ignatz on Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Ahh... I see... Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
Ignatz wrote:
spiv wrote:

I thinks what trying to be said is.... the DNA found for hijackers at each scene..... where did the DNA come from that it was compared too.

Did they fly out to Saudi or wherever, and get hairbrushes from there mothers?

No, they take a hair sample from an abandoned hire car at the airport. What does this tell "them"? You work it out. I can.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are the Trolls allowed to post here??!!! It f*ucking STINKS!!!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't mind the trolls.. Reply with quote

Ignatz, you state "p.s. the "silly link" is to a very well-respected CT site. They have a brain between them and know when it's right to drop a feeble case. I'd love a good bet you didn't even look, did you??"

What an idiot you are, probably a low level public servant in the employ of that war criminal Bush and his co-conspirators. I even quoted parts from the rather idiotic page on the idiotic site you link to!! So don't tell me I didn't read it. Indeed, from your earlier comments, you clearly did not read my comments. When you want to engage in a proper argument with me, than get your facts straight first.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't mind the trolls.. Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Ignatz, you state "p.s. the "silly link" is to a very well-respected CT site. They have a brain between them and know when it's right to drop a feeble case. I'd love a good bet you didn't even look, did you??"

What an idiot you are, probably a low level public servant in the employ of that war criminal Bush and his co-conspirators. I even quoted parts from the rather idiotic page on the idiotic site you link to!! So don't tell me I didn't read it. Indeed, from your earlier comments, you clearly did not read my comments. When you want to engage in a proper argument with me, than get your facts straight first.

Good man spiv.
So you hereby debunk the whole of the contents of 911research.wtc7.net as idiotic ??? Excellent. Can I quote you on this over the whole of this site? In the absence of a reply, I'll do just that a bit later.
Sleep tight.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im hearing so many differant things all the time, critics keep saying they did dna samples from collecting tissue at the site(making it sound like the bodys were in tiny pieces). however from reading spiv's post ferther up where he quotes a document, the discription does indeed sound like the bodys were mostly intact. also they say there were debris of the plane, all ive ever seen is a smaller engine(not 9ft) and only one engine at that, and thin bits of metal on the lawn. how did these parts survive along with tissue/mostly intact bodys but the rest of the plane disapear, no wing sections,tail sections, seats, luggage,ect. then theres the small hole with no wing or tail marks on the wall before the roof collapses and no evidence of tail and wing sections outside the pentagon so they couldnt of broke of as enter the building. and the pentagons weapon system was either turned of or the plane was giving out a friendly signal. the lack of cctv footage from cctv heaven the pentagon. and why were we told by the pentagon the plane vapourised to accomadate the lack of plane. its very strange that if a crash at 500mph would cause almost all the plane and luggage ect to be destroyed into nothing that there would be any uncontaminated dna left to do samples on. nothing adds up no matter how much anyone trys to bind all the bits of evidence, again this is why another investigastion is needed(a proper one this time). its also confussing that i am shown a computer grahic simulation as to what happened on tv from a programme supporting the offical story, and it shows the plane enter the pentagon as if there was no outer wall, then get sliced into lots of pieces by the support beams, before coming to a stand still without penatrating the other rings of the pentagon. and whilst i was watching this there was also no engines on the plane in the demonstration. its this type of disinfo that dosnt do the offical version of events any favours when it comes to truthers being able to take it as fact rather than a lie to cover-up the truth. the only explantions ive seen for the pentagon crash always has omissions to make them more believable to support the offical version. the only thing that could convince me now is new information(that i havent heard a million times already) or a new investigastion done properly with freedom to evidence. lets just hope something comes up to settle this issue because judging by title of this thread compared to posts the debate aint over yet.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dammit i though this was the "time to settle the pentagon debate thread" Embarassed ah well im sure the critics will totally ignore this and point it out later.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Confused? Don't be... Reply with quote

Marky54, I am in complete agreement with you. Just to clarify my postings above (as I'm arguing with a silly "troll" it may appear to get confusing, but that is, of course, why these clowns do this) - I don't, for one moment believe a 757 passenger plane hit the pentagon. The entry hole was too small, there was not enough wreckage (despite Igantz's claim that there was), I have seen only one picture of an engine part, and that was far too small to come from a 757, planes don't 'vapourise', there would have been passengers' debris and luggage everywhere, there are photos of search dogs in the rubble not being able to find any bodies from the planes, there are even eye-witnesses at the scene claiming they couldn't see any signs of wrechage of a large aircraft.

Above all, the plane, if it truly existed, would have been intercepted by fighters scrambling to intercept, and defence missiles fired from the Pentagon. Furthermore, there are many many security cameras on that building (look closely at photographs of the damage area and see these cameras on the roof, pointing towards where the aircraft would have come if it existed in the first place). Why don't the criminals in the American Government release this footage and prove beyond doubt their story?

And I would point out that it is not me saying that the bodies sound quite intact, all things considering, it was the web page (which I don't believe one word of) at Ignatz's quoted link.

In my opinion, there were no bodies, apart maybe from anyone who unfortunately happened to be near the impact of whatever did actually hit the Pentagon.

And, you will also note that these clowns, such as Ignatz, don't answer questions we pose, such as mine wherein I asked just how can a crashed plane 'vapourise' on impact (which is a question in itself!!) yet fragile human flesh and bone can be left relatively unscathed, at least sufficiently intact so that Ignatz's American heroes can x-ray them looking for such things as fractures. Of course, he may try to say that they jumped from the plane, or, and more likely, he will simply ignore it.

Interesting suggestion he makes, the highjackers all left their hairbrushes in the back of their hire cars, no doubt, perhaps, with their names, addresses and mobile phone numbers attached to these, to assist the FBI. I had to laugh!!!

Oh, and by the way Ignatz, do feel free to quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: