FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next week there is a new 9/11 investigation.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Next week there is a new 9/11 investigation..... Reply with quote

Next week there is a new 9/11 investigation and the task has fallen to you to list the questions to be asked.

So, list your questions and if you can, say who each question would be directed at, BUT most importantly, justify why each question would be asked and what you hope to prove by asking it.

This initially might seem easy, but think carefully, try to come up with questions that actually have a purpose in revealing The Truth.

Aim for at least a couple, preferably your top 10 (more if possible?).

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDR data from AA77 has proven it did not hit any lightpoles and the flight path is entirely different to the official version which says lightpoles were hit and strewn about the highway by the pentagon. Also the actual height of AA77 is factually 480ft above the lightpoles.

Question: if AA77 did not hit the lightpoles, what did?

Also it has been shown to be impossible for AA77 to be able to descend the height required for a straight horizontal approach immediately after the vertical line for the last pole claimed to have been hit, and the last recorded data indicated an aggressive vertical climb. So, as to do this would mean a nosedive into the pentagon. There was a 'punchout' at one of the internal walls of pentagon. This fact proves no AA77 could have ever hit.

Question: By this evidence alone, it is safe to conclude that it was either:

a: A missile or
b: A Global Hawk

Which of the two hit the pentagon?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What progress can be made in establishing the origin of the 'Angel one is next' message received on the morning of Septemeber 11th?

This message is a direct link to the elements controlling events that day, and the now questionable security of the presidential nuclear launch codes which directly affect the safety of the world.

Who planned, requested and authorised every military and civilian agency drill that was being staged on that date?.

The high number of coincident drills is highly unusual, and investigation of the organisation and command structures involved would provide a route to persons of interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: