FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The best British 911 dvd compilation to date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: The best British 911 dvd compilation to date Reply with quote

Kenny M has done IMO an excellent compilation 911 dvd which I watched last night. He's done Scotland proud!

It comprises, excerpts of the best from the Alex Jones interview with Michael Meacher, details of the British 911 truth movement copied from this site, In plane site, Loose change 2 and the Bristol face the facts dvd.

Its the best 911 compilation I have seen to date and it comes across as being a truly British contribution to the global 911 truth campaign.

Well done Kenny! A bit of tweeking and further fine tuning and it can be even better IMO. Consideration of using some of "911 eyewitness" in it without making it longer may be worthwile!

Next stage Kenny is to give the dvd a title, label the dvds and get them on the streets getting donations for them to enable us to invest further into the campagning.........that 911 professional roadshow.......thats business plan target setting!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for your kind words pikey! much appreicated. i am well aware that tweaks can be made to improve the DVD. This is compilation was more of a prototype if you will, allowing me to get some feedback and ideas for the future "FINAL" edition that we can, as you say, title and label etc and hit the streets.

I would love to be able to fit more on that DVD but there is no space available. I've compressed and re-coded so much that any more would compromise severly on quality.

What i was considering though was taking out IPS DC and putting in 9/11 Eye Witness. A lot of the IPS DC info is already covered by Face the Facts and Loose Change 2e in my opinion and EyeWitness gives rise to the claim that explosives brought down WTC.

Any feedback regarding the DVDs is very welcome

I will also put on Andreas von Buelow testimony.

Anyone wishing the DVD email me kennym911@hotmail.co.uk

KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could also change/add the text for my British 9/11 Campaign clip. I could change the clip to let them know about the march happening 18-19 march, looming iran war etc

time is running out though. we need to get the word out. i am getting keith 7up copier and want to start production straight away. I've got spare 400 blanks, with 600 hopefully coming next week. I will be willing to distribute large quantities to groups for use in events/meetings/taking to the streets.

Less talk, more action

Again email me if you want any discs.

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: DVD Reply with quote

Thanks Kenny, for your efforts.

I have e-mailed you for a copy & look forward to watching it & passing copies on.

Touching on recent posts by Wokeman & Pikey regarding moving the campaign forward, we are in desparate need of a good introductory DVD to distribute here in the UK (with a UK intro/points of further contact link etc).

I cannot manage any of the (recently posted details) London meetings (working away & stuff), but I'm gonna try & get to London for 18th/19th March for the demo..

At the last Hyde Park demo, (I arrived late) the 9/11 truthers were noticeable & active. I reckon we should get some flyers distributed for the 18th/19th March demo, with a 9/11 truth link, produced & sanctioned & distributed by the 9/11 truthers (i.e. us here).

OK it means us producing one, I'm prepared to produce the artwork for comment/suggestions/review, if I get enough bumps on this thread.

We have to make the effort & we need to encourage & inspire each other in these times of seeming hopelessness.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sinkey

Quote:
We have to make the effort & we need to encourage & inspire each other in these times of seeming hopelessness.

The most powerful and positive message I have read on this outstanding website to date. Nice one comrade!

Quote:
regarding moving the campaign forward, we are in desparate need of a good introductory DVD to distribute here in the UK (with a UK intro/points of further contact link etc).

Its done!!!!!!!............just watch Kenny M's dvd compilation........hope that you will be impressed............I was!

Quote:
A small body of determined spirits fired up by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history

Quote:
"The only way to predict the future, is to create it"

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: