FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wiring WTC7 for demolition
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Wiring WTC7 for demolition Reply with quote

So here we are, conducting the CD of the Twin Towers from #7, well in range of massive flying girders and all (that's #7 at 3 o'clock, brownish building, getting hit)

whilst sitting on a huge pile of high explosives.

Good plan?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Wiring WTC7 for demolition Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
So here we are, conducting the CD of the Twin Towers from #7, well in range of massive flying girders and all (that's #7 at 3 o'clock, brownish building, getting hit)

Good plan?

How did that fall, Ignatz? Through fire??
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive always believed that the WTC7 was the control pad, probably from the 22nd floor where Guiliani had his suite/bunker. I wonder who took the photograph?

I say, Ignatz, did that building we can see exploding into a fine dust, like a box of * Frosties, happen because of structural failure?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Wiring WTC7 for demolition Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Good plan?

IGNATZ, LOOK AT THE FUKKING THING! IT'S COLLAPSING LIKE A * SANDCASLE KICKED BY A TODDLER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHAT ARE YOU SEEING IN THAT PICTURE? IS THAT STRUCTURAL FAILURE OR AN ABOMINATION?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little children are being blown to bits in the middle east and we have to sit and listen to * GARBAGE from people like Ignatz who put thir own comfort zones before the violence perpertrated by the same DEMONS and DEVILS who orchestrated 9/11.

Ignatz, people like you are closer to the DEVIL and so far removed from GOD.

Concerned_Brit
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i always wondered about that building is- Would it fall the way it did with the symetry and the speed if u got a bunch of wrecking balls and smashed it at one side and also set it alight.

When you think about controlled demolitions you know that they do it because doing it with a wrecking ball is much less predictable and i would assume would be much more dangerous.

People often argue that because 7 was such a large heavy building thats why it fell the way it did. But just imagining it in my mind. the large massive buiding being battered from 1 side by a large force would only lead me to expect it to be a mess of a collapse, just imagin how dangerous and difficult it would be to knock a building down like that. Yet its so neat...

And lets not forget that this inital ammount of debris and force (however strong it may have been on the other side of the street) would only have lasted initialy. It still managed to stay standing for 7 hours after. Leading to the idea that yet again, fire finished it off. so easily...

Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Perole Art Threat Reply with quote

Perole Art Threat:
I am on the Same page with you about the Children in the middle east Conflict. If there is anything that burns me up more it is this Collecteral Damage that the United States has coined. It is very bad ti see the WTC buildings just fall straight down in Complete Dust Just so we can go to war. That is what it is all about. Money and Power. Jesus said suffer the little Children to come to me. I want everyone to go back and look at the picture please. Take a good HARD LOOK and I want you to think of Freedom. Is this worth the cost?
Sam Danner Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Perole Art Threat Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
Perole Art Threat:
I am on the Same page with you about the Children in the middle east Conflict. If there is anything that burns me up more it is this Collecteral Damage that the United States has coined. It is very bad ti see the WTC buildings just fall straight down in Complete Dust Just so we can go to war. That is what it is all about. Money and Power. Jesus said suffer the little Children to come to me. I want everyone to go back and look at the picture please. Take a good HARD LOOK and I want you to think of Freedom. Is this worth the cost?
Sam Danner Sad

It's the shills who work to deny that reality with their ignorant pseudo suggestions and would-be plausible sounding rubbish that need to wake up.

How that photo can be posted to carelessly and arrogantly deny one reality (WTC7 was demolished) and not see the exploding reality of the supposed 'cause' (the pulverised-before-it-even-hits-the-ground falling tower) which has directly given us to the reality like that damaged innocent child .... how anybody can actively work to support that, well words escape me.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice nobody has attempted to answer the question.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

What? You mean the 'good plan?' question?

Perhaps no one has answered it because it is such a horrifically stupid question and no one could be bothered in wasting their time.

I do however have a question for you. You are a critic right? Have you been okayed to post here? Am i missing something or would i be right in erging you to get back to where you are welcome?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Ah - so the new policy is to settle the WTC7 question.
Right
So - is what a good plan?
All three Silverstein buildings magically demolishing themselves?
Proposing a fiction that it was set up for CD that day?
Can you be more specific about what question you are actually asking?

AS an aside, can you conceive how those huge plumes of dust are being caused according your uncritical promotion of the Official Theory of gravity collapse?
I think we can safely rule out 'impact damage' at those altitudes.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is - why would these supposed conspirators want to demolish WTC7 ?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Listen.

GO

AWAY

AND

DO

SOME

RESEARCH

Then when you have found out what was actually in building 7 post your comments IN THE CRITICS CORNER.

Moderators....if you please.....

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

With respect, that is not the question at all, unless you are interested only in diversion.
The question is was it deliberately demolished.
The evidence of the manner of its destruction overwhelmingly
suggests - to the point of being beyond argument - that it was.
Motive, and who the perpetrators involved were, are for an investigation to get to the bottom of, not concerned amateurs (present company excepted) on an internet forum.

We can speculate about who might have benefitted from the SEC Fraud investigation records being lost, FBI and CIA NY HQ's being put out of action and their documents being lost, and the DoD records ditto, but that's another diversion that has nothing to do with the need for a full unbiased investigation.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

Your question presumes that the assertion that the CD of the Twin Towers was conducted from WTC7 is central to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

It is not.

Who conducted the CD and from where can be discovered through a fully independent investigation.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Perole Art Threat Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
Take a good HARD LOOK and I want you to think of Freedom. Is this worth the cost?
Sam Danner Sad

And does it even bring freedom? Freedom for who to do what? The freedom for rich people to gather more power from sale of oil, armaments and banking services, and the freedom to dominate the countries of others where they have no understanding nor respect for the local culture?

This is oppression masquerading as freedom.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Your question presumes that the assertion that the CD of the Twin Towers was conducted from WTC7 is central to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

It is not.

Good. Some CT'ists do claim it was conducted from WTC7, but that's ridiculous and we can put that idea to bed.

So why did the conspirators demolish WTC7 ?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Perole Art Threat Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Freedom for who to do what? The freedom for rich people to gather more power from sale of oil, armaments and banking services, and the freedom to dominate the countries of others where they have no understanding nor respect for the local culture?

This is oppression masquerading as freedom.

I'm in 100% agreement with you there.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Skeptic wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

It is not.

Good. Some CT'ists do claim it was conducted from WTC7, but that's ridiculous and we can put that idea to bed.

So why did the conspirators demolish WTC7 ?

I don't know.

Destroying evidence? Insurance? Both?

This could possibly be determined through a genuinely independent investigation.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think using the term 'explosives' is misleading in that the thermite thesis does away with that.

thermite is not a conventional explosive and will only turn into an explosive agent at very precise temperatures/conditions so the collapsing near twin tower showering down on the side of WTC7 would not be a problem in that way if you can make sure the element needed to ignite the thermite is not added.

i am not a scientist (not of the hard science type anyway) so this is a laymans interpretation., but i have rad stephen jones peer reviewed paper so excuse my poor translation!
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

I don't know for sure, Iggy, but I'd love to find out. A serious investigation would be helpful.

Looking at that photo, it does make me wonder why WTC7 didn't collapse back into the WTC1/2 debris pile when it fell, or why some of those other nearby buildings didn't collapse into their own footprints. CD is still the best (the only?) explanation that explains the speed and uniformity of WTC7 collapse IMO.

Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz - Just look at YOUR OWN picture. Was the WTC really brought down because of the "Pancake" Theory? That building is being pulverised into a billion pieces.
Sometime we look, but don't SEE.
Look again at your Pancake theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

OK then, no it would not be a good idea to wire WTC7 for demolition while all that was going on, but why assume that happened? The wiring could have been carried out prior to 9/11 at leisure, or in the period after the collapse of the towers and before the collapse/demolition of WTC7, a period of about 6 hours.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:
Ignatz - Just look at YOUR OWN picture. Was the WTC really brought down because of the "Pancake" Theory? That building is being pulverised into a billion pieces.
Sometime we look, but don't SEE.
Look again at your Pancake theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do see. I see many thousands of tonnes of steel + concrete falling, meeting huge resistance which has to give way at an accelerating rate, and flying all over the place from a starting altitude of well over 300m

(While we're here, can we use this to put to bed the whole concept that the buildings "collapsed into their own footprints" ?)

Over on another thread some people "see" contrails and chemtrails. I see one of the products of hydrocarbon combustion (water) forming a vapour trail and freezing into a billion ice crystals at high altitude, then staying there a good while in calm high-pressure conditions. Other people see a conspiracy to poison us with chemicals sprayed from commercial airliners (or something).

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

OK then, no it would not be a good idea to wire WTC7 for demolition while all that was going on, but why assume that happened? The wiring could have been carried out prior to 9/11 at leisure, or in the period after the collapse of the towers and before the collapse/demolition of WTC7, a period of about 6 hours.

It takes weeks to organise these things and that includes pre-cutting the girders. Check the Controlled Demolition Inc website for techniques.
It would need to be organised pre 9/11.
But why?
He gets the insurance anyway without demolishing the building. And demolition is a totally ridiculous way to dispose of evidence, proven by the fact that the area was thick with documents flung from the collapsing buildings, not to mention recoverable computer hard drives.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
i think using the term 'explosives' is misleading in that the thermite thesis does away with that.

thermite is not a conventional explosive and will only turn into an explosive agent at very precise temperatures/conditions so the collapsing near twin tower showering down on the side of WTC7 would not be a problem in that way if you can make sure the element needed to ignite the thermite is not added.

i am not a scientist (not of the hard science type anyway) so this is a laymans interpretation., but i have rad stephen jones peer reviewed paper so excuse my poor translation!

Critics need to refute this point for "The impact would have ruined explosive charges" to stand up IMO

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
And demolition is a totally ridiculous way to dispose of evidence, proven by the fact that the area was thick with documents flung from the collapsing buildings, not to mention recoverable computer hard drives.

We of course have no idea how many of those reportedly 'arson like' sporadic fires scattered at various unconnected points throughout the building were expressly incinerating paper records, or how many hard drives existed and were actually recovered.

You won't recover much if the drives have been exploded and the platters are in pieces.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

It takes weeks to organise these things and that includes pre-cutting the girders. Check the Controlled Demolition Inc website for techniques.
It would need to be organised pre 9/11.
But why?
He gets the insurance anyway without demolishing the building. And demolition is a totally ridiculous way to dispose of evidence, proven by the fact that the area was thick with documents flung from the collapsing buildings, not to mention recoverable computer hard drives.

The "why" is the mystery from any point of view, isn't it? Demolishing an obscure building adds not at all to the spectacle of the towers falling, and seems unnecessary to dispose of evidence, but explaining why it should fall by itself in a way that looks exactly like controlled demolition is so difficult that NIST seems baffled and has flunked the question so far.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

The "why" is the mystery from any point of view, isn't it? Demolishing an obscure building adds not at all to the spectacle of the towers falling, and seems unnecessary to dispose of evidence, but explaining why it should fall by itself in a way that looks exactly like controlled demolition is so difficult that NIST seems baffled and has flunked the question so far.

I don't doubt NIST has a problem explaining why it looked exactly like a controlled demolition -- it didn't. Most controlled demolitions don't end with the building crumpled up against its neighbor across the street.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE QUESTION! did the building fall due to fire and jet fuel? it dosnt matter how we think the building fell all that matters is if they could of fell how we were told. cd's thermite, mini nuke who gives a nonsense which is right or if any are right, i think the most important question is did they fall due to jet fuel and brief fires or in the case of wtc7 fires alone. i know which one sounds more like a theory, at least the ct's explanations are possible. fire and jet feul impossible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: