FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I knew it was bad, but this is ridiculous.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: I knew it was bad, but this is ridiculous..... Reply with quote

I have just spent the last hour or so on Yahoo - Answers (goto www.yahoo.co.uk on the left hand side click "Answers"
Basically it's a worldwide question and answer site.
I posted a couple of question about 9/11 - Jesus, I almost had my head chewed off.
The Americans on there, blimey, all they could do was have a go.
Here are some example of answer to the question of "Who made NORAD stande down for ovr 1hr 20mins?"
- Your a * idiot (one iof my favorites)
- You need to get a life
- I hope you don't vote
- You are so stupid I can't even be bothered to say so (strange answer but true!!)
Etc, etc - and there were lots of sarcastic remarks about me as a person!
I couldn't believe the level of abuse I was getting.
It just goes to show how narrow minded people are when it comes to 9/11 and has highlighted the MASSIVE task we have in front of us. Shocked
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I knew it was bad, but this is ridiculous..... Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:
I have just spent the last hour or so on Yahoo - Answers (goto www.yahoo.co.uk on the left hand side click "Answers"
I posted a couple of question about 9/11 - Jesus, I almost had my head chewed off.
Here are some example of answer to the question of "Who made NORAD stande down for ovr 1hr 20mins?"
- You need to get a life
- I hope you don't vote
- You are so stupid I can't even be bothered to say so (strange answer but true!!)
It just goes to show how narrow minded people are when it comes to 9/11 and has highlighted the MASSIVE task we have in front of us. Shocked

Agreed. Nobody debating should be subject to abuse. However, I suspect a lot of people on both sides lose patience eventually, arguing over the same points.
Concerned_Brit
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen a number of videos on google video and youtube about the 2006 protests in NY. There is 1 video of a woman who is shouting at the truth protestors. She acusses them of being terrorists, as promoting jihad, as being liers.

She also says that americans should unite, that the US government did a good job and god bless george bush....... Rolling Eyes

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh didn´t notice that feature, a good opertunity to wind a few people of if they are so eager to abuse.

Smile
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061002051905AAYpBJx&p a=FYd1D2bwHTHwIbNhHes.RdoLxnKtKmZXGUrG7nFYrprU0bE_4_v.bUaDYCqHit8iMPKV 1wqeJIdorA--&msgr_status=

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concerned_Brit wrote:
I have seen a number of videos on google video and youtube about the 2006 protests in NY. There is 1 video of a woman who is shouting at the truth protestors. She acusses them of being terrorists, as promoting jihad, as being liers.

This is a worrying development.

Since the Whitehouse press release said that Conspiracy theorists are often terrorist sympathisers, more and more people are thinking like this.

Let's hope it doesn't go too far.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I knew it was bad, but this is ridiculous..... Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:
- You need to get a life
- I hope you don't vote

Well I can't see your question, have they deleted it?
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
Concerned_Brit wrote:

This is a worrying development.

Since the Whitehouse press release said that Conspiracy theorists are often terrorist sympathisers, more and more people are thinking like this.

Let's hope it doesn't go too far.

"You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists"....... ADOLF BUSH....

He uses peoples fear as his weapon of "control" to control the way people think. Its the oldest Nazi mind-control trick in the book. Why people just cant see this power-crazed murdering "Skull & Bones" Nazi fascist pervert dictator for who he is its beyond me.... Shocked This "regime" is about to launch WW3 but the GOOD news is we (the good guys - sane, normal, rational, intelligent, charming, imaginative, beautiful people) are not going to let it happen! Razz

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I knew it was bad, but this is ridiculous..... Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Zlocke wrote:
I have just spent the last hour or so on Yahoo...

It's Yahoo - of course they have. The first reply was something about "... k*ll the *** towelheads ..." which demonstrates Yahoo's readership fairly succinctly. I tried to report this reply as "abuse" and couldn't unless I signed up with Yahoo first! I didn't bother.

Graphic Smile
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Oh didn´t notice that feature, a good opertunity to wind a few people of if they are so eager to abuse.

Smile
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061002051905AAYpBJx&p a=FYd1D2bwHTHwIbNhHes.RdoLxnKtKmZXGUrG7nFYrprU0bE_4_v.bUaDYCqHit8iMPKV 1wqeJIdorA--&msgr_status=

Unbelievable coincidence I got the same first reply as the thread starter, my question is in the link above. Rolling Eyes

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other answers sound more and more like someone playing that board game "Risk"! Wink "Kamchatka followed by Irkutsk"

Graphic Smile
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I knew it was bad, but this is ridiculous..... Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Zlocke wrote:
- You need to get a life
- I hope you don't vote

Here ar ethe links to the questions I posted on Answers:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AocO9p2BTIqVChijuwXiF1 iKBgx.?qid=20061001120119AA4gEdQ

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtXdLrFCYINe1uy_MrPEx6 iKBgx.?qid=20061001121047AAIaW7P

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AohFolIMZDQPE3UeMniXrq .KBgx.?qid=20061001123110AAOyS2S
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the questions I asked was
"So WHO made NORAD stand down for 1hr 30mins? OBL from his cave?"

Funnily ebough I only had 4 answers to this, and all of them in support of the truth movement.
None of the Abusers had an answer - they stayed away from a REAL question. A question that makes them think is simply ignored.
If they don't know an answer to something, or are confused about something, they just ignore it, it's easier that way. It means they can carry on believing the BS Bush spouts, and go back to watching Fix News. Or eat Buckts and Buckets of fried chicken whilst watching rounders!!!!!!
"Help save the youth of America. Help save them from themselves" - Billy Bragg - Genius!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: