FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why has scholars for truth got a lighted torch on their logo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: why has scholars for truth got a lighted torch on their logo Reply with quote

this is a major illuminati symbol.

are they taking the p***
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered about that myself.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: why has scholars for truth got a lighted torch on their Reply with quote

hampton wrote:
are they taking the p***

Possibly - but if they were, they'd best use a catheter

It was a guy called Carl Weis who designed the logo. I have corresponded with him a tiny bit. He came across very well.

If you want to distance yourself from the Scholar's Group and what they say, then do. It's always worth being cautious. It is, however, like this group a "loose association" and there is most certainly a split within the group which has caused some people to leave (Morgan Reynolds and Judy Wood being 2). Maybe this was planned - I can't tell for sure.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
mkpdavies
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps they are trying to suggest they are shedding the light of truth on their subject.

I know people go on about symbolism and sure there may be little groups that so use it. That doesn't mean EVERYONE is aware of their plans and they could just have used it innocently.

I used a torch in one on my University projects once and I can assure you I am not in the illuminati or whatever.

I think it's right people should be aware of such things and even cynical, but that shouldn't turn into obssesive distrust and seeing demons where they do not exist.

It's hard working out what is the reality sometimes, not every thing is black and white.

Obviously you can bear it in mind though, if other suspicous events happen.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it's related to the torch held by the statue of liberty, meant to stand for freedom?
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is often nothing inherently wrong with the symbols used by the illuminazis just they way they use them.

the pyramid is a good example. - in a positive way this represents the sun. its appearnce on the horizon (horus), at midday above and the sunset.

I think the biggest con trick they are pulling is - for us to believe the occult is a load of rubbish OR incredilbly dangerous - and that the illuminati are jewish/satanic/vatican/alien/reptilian - when in fact, they are fellow humans who are distorting our spirituality with false organized religions and other distractions. The occult (hidden knowledge) is what they use and what they are attempting to hide from us so they can have power over us.

If I have an interest in the occult, use that knowledge (positivly) and start a business using an occult sign to honour where my sucess has come from, would that make me an illuminati? (I used this qustion to myself to stop myself thinking that THEY were behind EVERTHING.)

I travel to India quite abit and read a lot on Hinduism. There is a great deal of symbolism in the religion but it is common knowledge that it has hidden meanings of which normal folk know only a little of. If you want to learn more then you go to a guru for teaching. There is nothing really to make a conspracy out of.

What is different here in the christian west, is the symbolism in religion has been denied, so when somebody says that painting of Jesus and his 12 disciples is also the sun and the 12 zodiacal signs, the idea is met with horror and thoughts of blasphemy. This type of view has lead to the sort of thinking that god created the world 6000 years ago (by adding up all the ages of everyone in the bible)

I think that in Europe & America we have this problem due to the Dark Ages which I believe were deliberatly orchestrated and which still influence the church today.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mkpdavies wrote:
I think it's right people should be aware of such things and even cynical, but that shouldn't turn into obssesive distrust and seeing demons where they do not exist.

Dead right. My view exactly. I agree about the Torch for Freedom idea too.

It seems to be the case that many symbols are hijacked and most can have a double-meaning.

e.g. the pyramid on the dollar - yet think of "pyramid power" and its suggested healing abilities or energy focusing abilities.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
Perhaps it's related to the torch held by the statue of liberty, meant to stand for freedom?

You might want to do some checking up on exactly what the Statue of Liberty represents.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Skeptic wrote:

You might want to do some checking up on exactly what the Statue of Liberty represents.

The word itself tells us

"Liberty" is something granted

In contast, "Freedom" is something owned, gifted by the creator

If we do not own our freedom then it is owned by someone else: and this is implicit if it is granted to us as a "Liberty"

Of course, the Statue of Liberty is also Semiramis/Barati etc

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasn't the statue of liberty a gift from french freemasons and a copy sits on the river seine in france?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Skeptic wrote:

Fair point,

I should have said the common interpretation of the statue of liberty
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Maybe its cos they thought sticking the torch up GW Bush's rectum would be a good idea.

There's always somebody prepared to bring up Bush's homosexual 'cheerleader' past Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: