FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SUNDAY TIMES 911 VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: SUNDAY TIMES 911 VIDEO EXCLUSIVE Reply with quote

Today's Sunday Times front page carries a story by BBC Al Jazeera's, Yosri Fouda of " The 911 Laughing Hijackers" : Atta, who "flew a plane into the WTC" and Jarrah who "piloted the plane which crashed in Shanksville Pa." The film has and was at "Bin Laden's headquarters".
Atta is " .. reading his martyrdom will ."

"The Sunday Times has obtained a copy of the video through a previously tested channel. The tape has no soundtrack and a US source said lip readers had tried without success to decipher what was being said."
The film is "high quality". ( I should bloody think so, after the previous Sep 11/July 7 efforts.)

On the face of it, it looks like we had better shut down the 911 trouble-maker sites : particularly as Fouda cannot be accused of being a ( what convention requires us to call ) NOTMUSLIM.

However, there are one or two probs.

The fillm has taken 5 years and 8 months to appear.
The source will be BBC Al Jazeera : the one which gave us the July 7 "suicide bomber" videos.
The FBI are not looking for Bin Laden as they have never had any evidence linking him or "Al Qaeda" with Sep. 11.
Last week Donnie Rumsfeld told the US troops that terrorists had shot down UA 93.

Apart from that, the report is convincing.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that anyone who contributes and supports this site should believe anything that the Murdoch press writes about 9/11 in a million years! I don't. Atta et al were "patsies", ie setup to take the blame.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do they pick these BBC pillocks up from? Eton zionist whore schools?
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
where do they pick these BBC pillocks up from? Eton zionist whore schools?

lol probably
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atta's father swore blind he spoke to Atta on the morning of Sept 12 but then disappeared for good after that. So the Times should be looking to prove Atta Senior was a blatant liar before committing to print any story about Atta's 'martydom'.

Quote:
Father insists alleged leader is still alive

Kate Connolly in Berlin
Monday September 2, 2002
The Guardian

The father of Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the September 11 attacks, said in an interview published yesterday that his son was still alive.

"He is hiding in a secret place so as not to be murdered by the US secret services," Mohammed el-Amir Atta, 66, told the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. He also vehemently denied that his son - believed to have flown the first plane into the World Trade Centre - had taken part in the atrocities, blaming them instead on "American Christians".

The interview painted a picture of a tortured man who has not come to terms with his 33-year-old son's death or with the huge crime laid at his door. He said he feared the US would try to poison him.
Speaking from his Cairo home, Mr Atta described hearing about the attacks after returning from a holiday on the Red Sea on the evening of September 12. "My daughter called and said she was going to drop in. She stood at the door and said 'turn on the TV'," he said. Amid images of the jets crashing into the Twin Towers, he saw his son's passport photograph.

"As I saw the picture of my son," he said, "I knew that he hadn't done it. My son called me the day after the attacks on September 12 at around midday. We spoke for two minutes about this and that.

"He didn't tell me where he was calling from. At that time neither of us knew anything about the attacks."

Mr Atta said he did not condone the attacks, but could understand the hijackers' motivation. "Every day our Palestinian brothers are being murdered, their houses destroyed. If their relatives were to fly a plane into the Empire State Building I couldn't hold it against them," he added.

Mr Atta called his son a "gentle and tender boy", who enjoyed reading history and geography books and was nicknamed "Bolbol", or nightingale, by his parents.

By last year Atta's father seemed to have turn into an extremist himself, praising the London bombings and calling Muslims who didn't support them as 'un-Islamic'.

I have a hunch that he received a visit from the intelligence services of one country or another and was told that if he didn't stop talking about Atta having been alive after 9-11 and start spouting extremist nonsense himself, he would be taken out.

To confuse the issue I've also read that there may have been two 'Atta's, one of them a lookalike. In other words, one of them was the gentle guy the father talked about, the other was the coke-snorting womanising double agent who lived in Florida for a while. Neither was on any plane; Atta no 1 was probably taken out and Atta no 2 is probably still at large somewhere still working as an intel agent.

I think the story of Atta's father is interesting and wish someone would pursue this line.

Suspecta
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK here's a question - I wonder if anybody here can answer it?

The ISI wired $100,000 to Atta before the attacks. Does anybody know how long before the attacks? And here's the $100,000 question - what actually happened to the money? On what? Paying the others? But why would any of them need much money if they were all about to die?

Alternatively, did it lie dormant in his account, or is he supposed to have spent it on himself in the short time before the attacks? Or has what happened to the money been glossed over? Could it have been money to set him up for a while after 9-11? After all, it would have been 'mission accomplished' (going around as 'Atta' for a while before 9-11) so he'd need paying for his efforts.

After all why would he need so much money if he was about to die???

Suspecta
Techybloke666
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can Jarrah be older in 2000 than he was in 2001 at the flight school ?

and how can Atta be in Pakistan without the CIA knowing here he was ?

Quote:
January-March 2000: Hijacker Atta Begins E-mailing US Flight Schools, Seeking Pilot Training Hijacker Mohamed Atta, who is under CIA surveillance at this time, begins sending e-mails to US flight schools, inquiring about their pilot training programs. One e-mail states, “We are a small group (2-3) of young men from different arab [sic] countries.” “Now we are living in Germany since a while for study purposes. We would like to start training for the career of airline professional pilots. In this field we haven’t yet any knowledge, but we are ready to undergo an intensive training program.” Apparently, multiple e-mails are sent from the same Hotmail account. Some e-mails are signed “M. Atta,” while others are signed “Mahmoud Ben Hamad.” [Chicago Tribune, 2/25/2003]

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?the_alleged_9/11_hijac kers=mohamedAtta&timeline=complete_911_timeline
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding this October Surprise video release.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=302954 8&blogID=175593566&Mytoken=AE873369-5395-4D10-9E17658EA88A6B413473943

Atta double proof (the way he likes it, sheiken not stirred)
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=302954 8&blogID=175593743&Mytoken=CC5C2F15-6F71-46AB-9FDD61E141BE7C099854898

regards

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very suspicious video footage from the Times. In the docudrama, "The Road to Guantanamo" about the Tipton Three, one suspect is shown a video of "Osama". He calls the date as 1st August 2000 but it is probably the Americanised date of 8th January 2000. See the relavent part after about 1 hour 15min of the video at:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-599098805530677622&q=Road+t o+Guantanamo

Tip: You don't have to watch it all. Just drag the bottom bar to the relavent bit.

Now in the Times so-called new video, the date is, err, 8th January 2000, and, guess what, "Osama" has the same clothes on. It's a different camera though.

Ooer.
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a couple of images:

"New" Osama according to the Times:

and according to the Road to Guantanamo docudrama, which was first broadcast on Channel 4 on 9th March 2006 (a while back):

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: