FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

£121k fortune of 7/7 bomber Shehzad Tanweer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: £121k fortune of 7/7 bomber Shehzad Tanweer Reply with quote

As reported on page 36 of Daily Mail Sat 7/1/05; key extracts as follows:-

Quote:
"Shehzad Yanweer, aged 22 left a £121k fortune!

He amassed the sum despite only working part time in his familys chip shop.

Police are investigating if the money was paid into his account as a tax dodge by a family member.

The fund raises questions about how the bombings were financed.

As well as the money needed for making the bombs. Tanweer and Khan visited Pakistan in the months before the bombings.

Tanweers family refused to comment at their home in Beeston Leeds.

A family friend said the Tanweers are still in denial about their sons role in the bombings which killed 52 and injured 700"

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Pikey"]As reported on page 36 of Daily Mail Sat 7/1/05; key extracts as follows:-

Quote:
"Shehzad Yanweer, aged 22 left a £121k fortune!

He amassed the sum despite only working part time in his familys chip shop.

Very interesting, throws up a few options:

1 - the money was payment for working for Al-Qaeda but surely the police would then trace the terror paymasters and high profile arrests would be made.

2 - he was involved in a drug gang which would explain being seen in London with big rucksacks on previous occasions, kilos of weed are smelly and need hidden but it's a very lucrative trade at that level. 120k at age 22 is a lot of money.
Their last load could have been switched for bombs if you believe it was their rucksacks which caused the damage on the Underground. But there is still no hard evidence the four were in London on 7/7.

3 - Beeston is filled with super wealthy fish supper addicts who give massive tips after their purchase.

ALSO (from TEAM8) -

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1859268,00.html

"Tanweer, a Briton of Pakistani descent, had worked at his father's fish-and-chip shop, South Leeds Fisheries, in Leeds, northern England, but was not believed to have had any other source of income. "
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shehzhad Tanweer is reported to have been scrutinised by MI5 before the blasts because of his extremist Islamic connections, according to The Sun, but was never considered to be a serious threat. Something odd there, surely? He had "extremist Islamic connections", but wasn't a serious threat. He was either one or the other. Oh, BTW also according to The Sun, he died intestate, he left no Will. A suicide bomber, who left an estate of £121,000, but didn't leave a Will. A case of Occam's Razor, ie the most straightforward solution is probably the right one. I conclude therefore he was a "patsy", someone to take the blame, was not a suicide bomber and that he was murdered.
Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He died intestate, but unlike Mohammed Siddique Khan, he left £121,000, who on the other hand, died believing that "our driving motivation does not come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer. I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe." There are two different opportunities and two different endings. One was paid handsomely and one was not paid at all. If it wasn't al-CIAda who was it?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOO HOT
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I can find, 3 of the "bombers" were shot by police after the explosions. This meshes with the bus bomber being the only one who actually died in any blasts.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Canary Wharf Reply with quote

sr4470 wrote:

Quote:
From what I can find, 3 of the "bombers" were shot by police after the explosions. This meshes with the bus bomber being the only one who actually died in any blasts.

Please enlighten us! The only item that I have found that would infer that there was any shooting on July 7 is the Reuters report, a copy of which appeared in the New Zealand Herald on July 10th (see following link):

www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10334992

I have yet to find any reference to this reported incident in the British media but I did stumble across the following entry on the BBC website, posted by an apparent eye-witness to some 'unusual' police activity at Canary Wharf on the morning of July 7th.

I work in 1 Canada Square and the place seemed like some sort of fortress with security all over the place and doors locked. Getting the boat to Battersea, at first there was an organised line, but just ended in a cram to the boat gate like CW was sinking! I would like to thank the riverboat employees for their professionalism and high spirit in light of such an horrific action.
Daniel W, Canary Wharf/Battersea
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/4663769.stm

The Canary Wharf 'incidents' have nagged away for a long time so any additional sources of information might add some pieces to this part of the jig-saw.

Al K Myst
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Conjecture Reply with quote

[/quote]From what I can find, 3 of the "bombers" were shot by police after the explosions. This meshes with the bus bomber being the only one who actually died in any blasts.[quote]

Yes, I would like to know how you know this as well sr4470 – can you not give us more details? Otherwise, I might say “I know for a fact that the alleged train bombers were staying in Otley on 7/7.” We can say anything if we don’t need to back it up with some hard “evidence”!

It’s funny, with me, I just “knew” right on the day 9/11 that there had to be something very dodgy going on – because those towers just could not have just crumbled straight down like that – nobody had to tell me it was an “inside job”! Yet with the 7/7 incident, I initially just took it in without questioning it – what initially aroused my desire to question it was how “conveniently” it happened when it did – just after the G8 Summit – when I had been to Edinburgh and things seemed so positive and hopeful, then afterwards it was all portrayed so negatively by the media – people fighting, etc. Then we had this London bombing and the taxi driver who told me about it on the day said “It tells them to kill white people in the Koran.” And I thought oh yes, the powers that be have indoctrinated you with ignorance and prejudice very well…then I thought for how many years I had been becoming more and more aware of this gradual ill-feeling against Muslims being stirred up….and then I heard that some of the alleged “terrorists” lived just near to where I worked! It seemed like fate or something – I had to investigate it, I had to try and see what was the truth – or I might as well be a dead soul! Thank you for the DVD you recorded at Glastonbury, Ian – which someone gave me – it illustrates all this very well for me. I hope you will be there in Blackpool – wonder if you know anything about John Dee and the Glastonbury Zodiac? Well, this may or may not be relevant to this discussion!! Still, we do need to stick to “facts” as much as possible, not just conjecture!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, come on sr4470, put up or.....
This is a very wild, as yet, evidence-free allegation
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Yeah, come on sr4470, put up or.....
This is a very wild, as yet, evidence-free allegation

Sorry, I should really have referenced articles. I read reports of it on www.prisonplanet.com under the 7\7 data page section...I'll get the precise article ASAP.

Ah, here it is:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/130705teneasysteps.htm See steps 6 and 7

The New Zealand Herald reported on this also:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=2&ObjectID=10334992

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers I'd forgotten Paul Watson's suppositions
the bare news coverage is enough to provide a bit of evidence which might fit the whole scenario
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Cheers I'd forgotten Paul Watson's suppositions
the bare news coverage is enough to provide a bit of evidence which might fit the whole scenario

I guess we'll never know 100% of the picture without CCTV footage...

alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sr4470 wrote:
Quote:
I've substantiated my other post as well and provided references.

To refer to the Canary Wharf incidents and quote Paul Joseph Watsons's conjecture as 'evidence' is perhaps stretching a point ......to say the least!

So, where exactly did you see the reports to support your following comment:
Quote:
From what I can find, 3 of the "bombers" were shot by police after the explosions

Otherwise, the only report of the Canary Wharf incident is the Reuters report. Now I absolutely acknowledge that something would seem to have occured at Canary Wharf, which needs further investigation but the information needs to be from tangible sources. Reuters should definitely be asked who filed the report and the reporter should appear before an independent inquiry!

Meanwhile, one of the reasons that I have such tremendous respect for this particular forum is the general quality of discussion and reliability of information shared .......... usually based upon some very serious and deep research.

Most of us have also come across misinformation, disinformation and deliberate obfuscation and most participants on this forum (IMHO) apply an appropriate level of discernment before posting.

I'll leave you to your 'technical' tasks ............. unless you wish to furnish me with a copy of the MI5 advertisement that appeared in your local Guardian newspaper?

Who do you work for exactly?

Al K Myst
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alkmyst wrote:
Meanwhile, one of the reasons that I have such tremendous respect for this particular forum is the general quality of discussion and reliability of information shared .......... usually based upon some very serious and deep research.

Most of us have also come across misinformation, disinformation and deliberate obfuscation and most participants on this forum (IMHO) apply an appropriate level of discernment before posting.

Well, I realised that...you do want concrete evidence before you'll take a point seriously. Fine, I'm not disputing that, I am relatively new around here, I apologise for bringing up conjecture.

alkmyst wrote:
I'll leave you to your 'technical' tasks ............. unless you wish to furnish me with a copy of the MI5 advertisement that appeared in your local Guardian newspaper?

It was in the January 26th edition of the Staines Guardian, do you want a scan of the page? I would have one already, but I dont have a scanner handy right now.

alkmyst wrote:
Who do you work for exactly?

Al K Myst

Nobody.

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conjectures fine actually
You take it on board and look for evidence to back it up as you go along
It's how things work
I just wish sr4470 would get him or her self a more memorable screen name
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Conjectures fine actually
You take it on board and look for evidence to back it up as you go along
It's how things work

Lets face it, if none of us thought something was wrong with the official story, would we bother investigating further?

Alkmyst seemed pretty upset by my posts though, as did another member in the 7\7 section, as you well saw.

dh wrote:
I just wish sr4470 would get him or her self a more memorable screen name

Well, its my initials and an ID number...(and its the same nick I've used since I knew what the internet was)

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My twopenneth worth

I tried to check out the Canary Wharf report in the days immediately following, partly because it is so at odds with the official account. I have to say that I have yet to find any supporting witnesses either in the media or on the net. Given the number of witnessess that would have seen this in this case it is hard to see how the initial report could have been accurate, (but I stand to be corrected if anyone has anything more)
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: "Evidence" & "Accuracy" Reply with quote

Yes, it is so hard for us to be able to give "concrete evidence" to support what we are saying - for example I had a conversation with someone at work today whom, for various reasons, I had "picked up" on, I thought may be able to "hear me!!" on this matter, but would be loath to say what they really thought...... this person said that initially they had thought that the 9/11 thing was all made up and was nothing to do with "Bin Laden" but then they had seen the Bin Laden tapes on the News....I tried to "explain" why I don't think these tapes actually featured "Bin Laden" - but all I could say was "his nose was different!" It is difficult when one is put "on the spot!"

And ofcourse in the media circles, the "powers that be" would appear to soon move in and wipe away any traces of "evicence" we have...

For example....

London Terror Attack
By: Lambros on: 11.08.2005 [09:36 ] (361 reads)

(6685 bytes) [nc]

There was a lot of unusual activity on the morning of 7th July, such as numerous cancelled trains, closed stations, large presence of police units on the streets, ALL BEFORE THE 8.50am detonation time of the bombs!!

After speaking to a mate in London on the phone on the evening of 7th July (to check he & his girlfriend were OK etc. & not affected), he informed me of the strange happenings early in the morning (e.g Balham train Fire reported at 7.15am). I googled ‘train fire balham’ and came across a few forums where other people had described witnessing similar happenings well before the 8.50am time.

Some info discovered is listed here. I suppose it would all be officially ‘categorized’ under the ‘Power Surges’ explanation, but note the lack of official explanation.

Some links may work, others not

One forum was a Millwall FC forum board (came up on Google, after the search on 8th July, now that forum posts appear to have disappeared. Site forum at http://www.hof.org.uk) which stated:

Posted by Paul Neve on Fri Jul 08 2005 @ 09:07:36

Someone asked me to re-post my mum's experiences from yesterday morning, so here goes:

My mum goes to work pretty early, taking the tube at about 7am from Morden to Elephant and Castle.

Doing her regular run yesterday — AND NOTE THAT AT 7AM, THIS WAS WELL BEFORE THE "OFFICIAL" START OF YESTERDAY'S TERRIBLE EVENTS — her train stopped in the tunnel between Tooting Bec and Balham. It stayed there for 15 minutes, before the driver announced he would have to disembark his passengers at Balham. However (he said) he could not get the train into Balham because of the train already there. All he could get into Balham station was the driver's carriage, so everyone had to walk through the connecting doors between carriages and get out there.

When she finally got onto the platform, there was SERIOUS amounts of OB and fire brigade there, all peering suspiciously at the bottom of the train already in the station.

SO SOMETHING WAS GOING ON ALREADY, AT JUST AFTER 7AM, MORE THAN AN HOUR BEFORE THE FIRST REPORTED EXPLOSION.

None of this has made the news, however. Neither has the reported shooting in the entrance hall of Canary Wharf. Yesterday someone posted on here about a suspected terrorist being shot there — now I wouldn't put any credence on a story I'd only heard in one place (especially if that place was HOF!) but when I told a friend about it in the pub yesterday afternoon, a guy overheard me and said "yes, that's true, there was someone shot, and they've closed the island, no-one off or on". This guy surely couldn't have also read it off HOF, so it add a bit more credibility to the story. Once again, though, there has been no mention in the media.
Another link was from a forum at PlanetSUSE, (try the feed from http://www.disruptive.org.uk/ ), which stated:

stange a friend in London, he stated this fact and it was in the afternoon of the 7th July that I
Some people's accounts of closures on the tube last Thursday here:

http://ichat.thisislondon.co.uk/messageboards/threadnonInd.jsp?forum=1 13&thread=221152&message=591018
(Evening Standard).

I was due to pick a work colleague up from Balham at 7:15am, but when I got there I was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happen, they surely had a tip off. As I drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queuing for buses.

when I reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremely rare.

the northern line was shut from Morden to Stockwell. They blatantly knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

But this is denied by another person:

At Balham station yesterday morning from around 6.30am I believe. As there was no service between Stockwell and Morden the stations would have been closed to the public for obvious reasons that being NO TRAINS. The LUL vans you saw at Balham would have been the response team of engineers trying to fix the train. There was no cover up on the Northern LIne it happened, I know because I work on the line. There were also delays to rest of the line due to suspension, any police or ambulances would have been sent as standard to assist with any passengers taken ill or having a panic attack if train was in tunnel when it stalled and couldnt move.

However, by 7:15 the line had been shut from the south for a long time, so I don't understand the comment about "police or ambulances" needing to assist.

Also, someone notes that the Picadilly line was not working:

Got to Arnos Grove, 8.30 AM Thursday. Unable to enter station, sign reads "due to fire, Piccadilly Line suspended between Arnos Grove and Kings Cross - 08:00". NB this is well before first bomb at Liverpool St/Aldgate at 8.51AM. FOAF saw fire engine outside Caledonian Road station at 8.25AM. Was this a suspected fire, totally separate from the bombings later on? Or was there some vague intelligence re. an attack on the Tube that morning? Note that other lines (Eg. Northern Line) were also experiencing problems, but is that par for the course on any given day on London's Tube network? Or am I just being overly suspicious about how events were reported, given the 'power surge' headlines? Discuss.

BTW Big up all the emergency rescue workers, medics, police, etc. True professionals - thank you.

In closing, (borrowing from another excellent blog comment section (http://www.kurtnimmo.com/blog]
we heard it reported that the purported Kings Cross footage was the ‘key’ evidence that tied the story of the four 7th July bombers together, where they were placed on the scene together, and “tellingly” they were seen heading off in different directions. so at a minimum, we ‘know’ that footage does (should) ‘exist’.

Following the press coverage that week, the Guardian and others said on the Tuesday (and wed and thurs) ‘the footage is expected to be released later today’ - but alas.no such video or stills has ever come to light. (Only stills showing the 4 suspects individually on empty bus tops & in tube carriages with no other distinguishable people….)

Anyone else have any stories of unusual activity on any of the dates 7th, 21st etc?

http://nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=120

Also listen to

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/flash/londonbombings.html

6 comments

Only comments

Article and comments
Comments per page 10 50 100 All

re-posts
by marxoid on 11.08.2005 [11:39 ]

thank you Lambros
by hellsbells on 11.08.2005 [12:15 ]

@hellsbells
by stopwar on 11.08.2005 [13:25 ]

@stopwar
by weegee on 11.08.2005 [14:28 ]

alex jones prison planet is pretty comprehensive.
Also, although not wishing to 'bang on about it', so to speak, we, or at least I, still have not seen the famous footage from that morning of the four alleged bombers at the scene of the crime. A 'security source', unconfirmed, but quoted in all the Brit mainstream media, described the four of them skipping and dancing along the concourse at Thameslink Kings Cross and mainline Kings Cross stations as if nothing at all was about to 'happen'. Does this FOOTAGE actually exist or.....not. I think we should be told.

I have the names of the 52 London bomb victims
by Lambros on 11.08.2005 [14:31 ]

I was in Central London on 21/7 and the London Evening Standard's headlines were 52 bomb victims named for the first time. I found this strange at the time as we had two minutes silence for them 2 days earlier. Anyway I bought a copy of the newspaper and the victims have been named in a two inch strip across pages 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 but there is very little detail about them and nothing on the London Evening Standard's website.

I scanned the 11 names and two pictures of victims from page 2 onto my documents but I haven't got a clue how to paste this up on this site.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Jane, I wish families of the accused could garner the press and demand the police provide real evidence like the De Menezes relatives have done. What are LIBERTY'S views on the racist frame up of those Leeds guys?
I really want to approach LibDem MP Greg Mulholland, his offices are on the same street as my house so no excuse, it's just I want the approach to be professional and wonder what evidence file I should present him with?

Anybody want to meet up and develop a strategic approach to him.

Last edited by Ally on Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today's Independent

http://www.infowars.com/articles/London_attack/mystery_tanweer_secret_ wealth.htm
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a definitive timeline of 7\7?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not definitive or necessarily objective but here are a few of examples

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/londonarchive.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2005_London_bombings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_London_transport_explosions

http://www.team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?9.879 (Nico H)
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Greg Mulholland Reply with quote

Hi Ally

I learned last Sunday night whilst visiting my neighbours and their lovely little girl, Jessica, that my MP Greg Mulholland, lives only round the corner from me! I had no idea! As you may or not know, I live in Otley. I have also met Greg at a couple of anti war demos in Leeds. He may not have taken in the truth about all the lies we appear to be being constantly told, but from my very limited aquaintance with him at these meetings, I get the impression he is very much (genuinely) "anti-war". He is also the father of a nice baby girl called Isobel, and I, like any sane human being, am very "pro-baby and anti-war!" I wish that those people who feel compelled to go and demonstrate / attack abortion clinics (I am not particularly pro-abortion but I would not feel I have the right to impose my will or feelings on anyone in any shape or form) claiming to be "pro-life" would maybe just begin to take in the ramifications of the "war and lies industry" and quite how very "anti-babies" it really is!!

I will email you privately Ally - tomorrow evening when I have breathing space at the end of the working week - maybe we could approach Greg (and Baby Isobel!) and let them know what we have discovered and how we feel about things!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: