FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily Mail "Rice 'was warned of an attack before 9/11&q

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Daily Mail "Rice 'was warned of an attack before 9/11&q Reply with quote

A uk news paper "Daily Mail", has printed an article today (4.10.06) page 4 stating that "Condoleezza Rice was under growing pressure last night after official records showed she had been warned of a terror strike two months before 9/11".
And so it begins.

sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am fed up with this forum promoting the "Al Qaeda" were planning to do it myth.

I don't expect this forum generally in the near or distant future to promote or try to track down through serious research of the money masters who was really behind 9/11.

We all know by now that at the very least the three WTC builidngs were brought down by controlled demolition and possibly in the case of at least one of the towers mini nuclear explosion.

I recommend that you all read Victor Thorn's "9/11 Evil" for a better understanding of how "9/11 Truth" forums are initially set up and from the outset compromised and steered by gatekeepers etc.

I recognise that what Victor is saying in his book is 100% spot on as a long standing member of this forum who has watched and seen all of the point he makes.

This is my very last contribution on this forum, as I am truly convinced that this forum is not actually about the business of getting to the nitty gritties of exposing what really happenend and who were truly the evil perpetrators. I can also see that this forum thrives on submitted banalities, trivialities and "red herring" posts created to lead people away from the real perpetrators. I am not inclined to accept the usual "free speech" arguement that allows such nonsense to thrive and detracts from getting to the heart of 9/11 truth.

I was gullible and naive enough to imagine that a 9/11 truth forum would somehow be different than mainstream media, but now I realise that we are just as compromised as they are. With gatekeepers etc, just as they are. How silly of me to think that it would be otherwise!

I will be watching this forum from time to time to see if its members ever gets around to seriously trying to expose the perpetrators, the money masters behind the evils of 9/11, which is what we should be doing, but to be frank, I am not holding my breath...

Peace,

Sonic.

P.S. I will not be entering into any discussion with anyone from now on, so please, don't bother wasting your energy and precious time by responding to this post. Please just read it and think about it. Thank you.
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already know the truth mate and that is we are being lied to left and right. I just thaught people mite like to know that a main streem paper has printed an article about this subject at last.
It looks to me as if the US alowed 9/11 to hapen. (and added a few fireworks itself for good mesure, ie pentagon atacks, demolitions etc) its only my opinion and if you want to be on the next comission investigating 911 again then go for it. lighten up!.

Last edited by Charliemouse on Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Sonic, it isnt as black and white as that

For one thing, we know this story is true: we know that Rice was warned about 9/11 beforehand. We also know that its a very small part of a much larger truth, not all of which we can see

The Democrats are clearly looking to spin "prior knowledge" as part of their November '06 election campaign. Well, thats good, in that it shows 9/11 activism has pushed the issue high enough that the spinmeisters has decided that a little bit of 9/11 truth is a vote winner becuase people are aware. Its distinctly BAD, in that the political process will try and grab that small part of 9/11 truth and use it as a pancea

As activists, we have to work to keep "ownership" of these basic facts, which are very important, becuase they connect 9/11 truth to the "ordinary minded" and are the path from "incompetance" to "LIHOP" and then, inevitably unless the mind closes down, to "MIHOP". We are seeing this even with our own skeptics in critics corner. These basic facts are also very important with breaking the barriers of left gatekeeping

We are also seeing a divergence of posting in General Chatter here into areas such as moon landings and holocaust denial etc. Yes this is a problem, in that it shows a lack of discipline amongst the community to keep it tight and focused about 9/11 here. I do believe that mods and admin are aware of this difficulty, but its also a symptom of the fact there is a lot more truth that needs to come out in the world than just 9/11 truth.I do have confidence that this difficulty is going to be resolved soon. I can certainly do my part to help with that, in that illusions can easily handle all of those discussions so myself and my collegues from there can certainly offer an environment in which to host them

When it comes to research activism however, my advice to you has to be "be the change you wish to see in others", becuase its the only way that works: start threads, bring forward what youve got, get the ball rolling, take a lead... somebopdy has to, and in my heart of hearts I never forget the old anarchist maxim "Great idea! Why dont you do it, I'll join in promote and distribute"

That can only happen if we stick together, not split apart.

I get the sense that you are feeling frustrated and disillusioned, but I dearly hope you will keep the faith and redouble your efforts again

Kind regards mate, John

Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with being ordinary minded as most people are. The inteligencia among you will just have to accept us ordinares as part of the system that you created. So nerr

Last edited by Charliemouse on Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonic wrote:

I don't expect this forum generally in the near or distant future to promote or try to track down through serious research of the money masters who was really behind 9/11.

Mate, I think if any of us had any idea of how to do that, we would have done it by now.

Interestingly, there are some threads on the ST911 forum, by David Hawks, alleging that the Teachers Pension fund (CAI) had something to do with it.
Celtic King
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will be watching this forum from time to time to see if its members ever gets around to seriously trying to expose the perpetrators, the money masters behind the evils of 9/11, which is what we should be doing, but to be frank, I am not holding my breath...

SONIC... dont be so miserable - we all know who "dun it" anyway...It was BUSH and his criminal elite "Mafia" gang - the "Bilderburg Group" - the "elite" - there are your "money masters"... Are we awake yet? Rolling Eyes The Bush Family are satanists, they have all been initiated in the Skull & Bones "secret" society- an all male society that promotes human sacrifice...homosexulity...perversion... abuse.... its a sick society - are we still awake? We are living under an evil dictatorship right now... in case you were unaware.... Rolling Eyes These individuals are not politicians, they are liars, murderers and criminals.... Bush is using a NAZI mind-control-mechanism to brainwash the nation - we never defeated the NAZIs in WW2.... we now know thats not what WW2 was all about..... "defeating those evil NAZIs".... now we have to "apparently" defeat those "evil terrorists".... he is a liar and he is from a family of KILLERS.... wakey wakey... cheers Cool

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Evil world masterminds Reply with quote

I think its a very good story and I`m afraid that anyone who claims to know who did it is jumping the gun.
The real world is very complex and I dont think some sort of George Soros character DID 9/11.
My research shows that al qaeda WERE involved to an extent. However as you would know if you had done your reading al qaeda are essentially a CIA subsidiary thropugh the ISID. Hence suggestion of al qaeda involvement does NOT detract from MIHOP.

President Eisenhower 1961
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil world masterminds Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
My research shows that al qaeda WERE involved to an extent. However as you would know if you had done your reading al qaeda are essentially a CIA subsidiary thropugh the ISID. Hence suggestion of al qaeda involvement does NOT detract from MIHOP.

Would it be fair to say that they were patsies, however?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: patsies Reply with quote

It certainly would.
The whole situation is just a big manipulation of ALL parties. Who really knows what the direction of influence is between ISID CIA MI6 and PNAC.
It gets more complex the more we know; I`m not prepared to state that PNAC did it or even planned it. I suspect that Cheney was involved in the descision that "an event" was required but doubt very much he or any PNAC people knew the WHOLE story.

Of course I could be an idiot and totally wrong....

President Eisenhower 1961
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonic,
If you want to know who carried out this criminality, watch Who Killed John O'Neil DVD. This exposes the corporate involvement in what happened that day. It was substantial and significant, but so far has remained unremarked upon and unpublicised. It is brilliant, but you must be a bit patient until it unravels. The cast is composed of one actor, Ryan Thurston who plays, I think, five parts. It is really a study of one person struggling with four different realities or truths. It's a great movie! Stay with it! They won't get away with it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: