FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Is Wing TV? - new article from Christopher Bollyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curious
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Who Is Wing TV? - new article from Christopher Bollyn Reply with quote

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=93784

Quote:

Who Is Wing TV? - An Open Letter to Lisa Guliani *PIC*

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn <Send E-Mail>
Date: Tuesday, 3 October 2006, 10:43 p.m.

In Response To: Bollyn's Complaint Against the Police *PIC* (ChristopherBollyn)

Who is WING TV?

or

An Appeal to Lisa Guliani on Behalf of Her Abandoned Children

An Open Letter from Christopher Bollyn

Lisa Guliani and others on the Signs of the Times website have written dozens of pages seeking to discredit me as a liar. Lisa attacks me for writing about Sam Danner, the man who claims to have seen a Global Hawk at the Pentagon, and about my arrest.

This bizarre and vicious attack, led by Lisa Guliani and Scott Makufka of Wing TV, seems to be a concerted effort and only commenced after I was assaulted and arrested by three unidentified armed men in my front yard on August 15.

The Anti-Defamation League of the B'nai B'rith also joined in the attack on September 7 with their press release. As I said, this seems to be a concerted effort to attack me and discredit my writing. Are Guliani and Makufka in league with the ADL? It seems that way.

See ADL press release on Bollyn here: http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=71912

Ms Guliani, as a "member of the press," called the Hoffman Estates police after my arrest and spoke with acting spokesman Lt. Richard Russo and accepted everything he said as gospel truth.

In Lisa's world Chicago cops don't lie – independent journalists like Christopher Bollyn do. He probably made the whole thing up as a publicity stunt she says.

He elbow didn't get hurt; there was water in the cell, she said –

Ergo: [in Lisa's logic] Christopher Bollyn is a liar and everything he says or writes about 9/11 or anything else is discredited. Lisa has shown the world the Truth.

When I said that there was no water in the cell and that I had been told to drink from the toilet, I must have been lying because Lt. Russo said the cells are equipped with water, Lisa said. Therefore Bollyn must be a liar.

Neither Guliani nor her sidekick Scott Makufka even contacted me before they went on the air with their "scoop" from the HEPD.

Way to go, Lisa. Way to go, Scott. You guys are great journalists. You will probably be hearing from the Pulitzer board soon. You are going to be rich!

Not really, Lisa. You are not going to be rich and your attacks on me and Eric Hufschmid will take you nowhere. You won't be famous for having discredited two "liars" of the 9/11 truth movement. You will be disgraced for attacking honest people who are looking for the truth of 9/11.

Lisa, do yourself a favor and go back to your children, they miss you.

You are obviously not cut out to be an investigative journalist digging up dirt and analyzing the minutiae of Christopher Bollyn's life.

Your little boys miss you. They are probably very sad that their mother walked out on them 5 years ago. Do you walk away from everything in your life so easily?

If anyone is truly interested in what I have written about 9/11 they can simply go to Google or Yahoo and type in my name and 9/11. There they will find hundreds of my articles about all different aspects of 9/11 on some 200,000 websites.

I stand by every word I have written. I have never lied in a single article, and I should know. I don't peddle hoaxes or lies. I am an honest guy who asks questions.

So, why is this Lisa Guliani attacking me? And why does she not want to reveal who she is?

Well. That is understandable for a woman who left her husband and three children 5 years ago to shack up with the world famous Victor Thorn (a.k.a. Scott Makufka, a taxi driver and writer of bizarre fiction in State College, Penn.)

Makufka has written and sells several books about 9/11 in which he uses a great deal of the research of Christopher Bollyn and Eric Hufschmid.

Meanwhile, his significant other, Lisa Guliani is busy calling Bollyn and Hufschmid liars in every forum she can find. Who is not making sense here? Why would you sell books based on the research of a couple liars?

Wouldn't that make you peddlers of lies?

Lisa's bizarre anger against me, after I had been beaten by three armed goons in my yard, is simply not normal. No. Not at all.

Perhaps it is a pent up depression she carries with her after having left her three boys, now aged 13, 16, and 18, with her last (of three) husband Cris.

Lisa said that her ancestors had changed the name Giuliani to Guliani. Well.

Not quite. The name of her father-in-law, Eugene Giuliani, was misspelled on his birth certificate "Guliani" and he changed his name to fit that misspelled document later in life.
Lisa Guliani has three sons with three different men. Before she was Guliani, she was Lisa Morton, and before that she was...?

Scott Makufka has a son, Joshua Adam, who is now grown up.

The Star Tribune (St. Paul, Minn.) described Lisa in 1995 (Jan. 22) as a 28-year-old certified respiratory technician who was having a hard time making ends meet in Red Wing, Minnesota.

"We were thinking we were going to have to go on welfare," she said.

"Tired of the crime and other problems in their town near Daytona Beach, Fla., Guliani and her husband Cris sold most of their belongings and moved with their [her] three kids and a dog to Minnesota in search of a better life," the Star Tribune reported. I wonder what those "other problems" were, Lisa.

Well after 9/11, Lisa, now age 34, was shocked and left her "other problems" for good and shacked up with Scott Makufka. She left her three children and husband to join up with the aspiring author Victor Thorn.

What she left behind were three young boys aged 8, 11, and 13. She left them with Cris Guliani, her last husband. Cris, however, is only the father of the youngest. Lisa has three sons from three different men.

So, erudite readers (on Signs of the Times) of Lisa Guliani, search on for the lies of Christopher Bollyn. Knock yourselves out. Read everything I wrote about 9/11, depleted uranium, Israel and the Middle East.

You will learn a lot, but you won't find any lies.

Because I don't lie or cheat or leave my children. But I know it happens and that it is not right.

Lisa. Do the right thing for your sons and go back to your family. Your boys need you – it's not too late.

You are not doing the right thing. Attacking truthful researchers and writers won't take you anywhere.

Christopher Bollyn

Lisa Guliani, give it up. You are as phoney as this press pass you and Scott Makufka made for yourselves. Go home to your children - before it really is too late. They must miss you terribly.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wing tv is an absolute joke. the content is below par, immature and shallow and those two 'presenters' have as much charisma and presence as my intestines on a sunday morning

it is everything a stereotypical 'conspiracy' site could ever hope to be.. in fact it looks like it was created off a template of 'how to do alternative and kooky'. Some people say its CIA etc... but its TOO bad to be. I mean i check it every month or so just to see what utter nonsense theyre focusing on for entertainment.

wing tv is the diagnosis murder of 9/11 research Very Happy
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheh... too right. I have no issue with many areas of 911/NuWO research and usually leave them to it even if I disagree but over the years, the Wing-Nuts have really taken the biscuit.

The Chris B. saga is one in a long line. Don't forget Victor's "research" on Mike Ruppert.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/10questions.shtml

[Iro uses a quote from this in his sig line elsewhere Smile ]

...not to mention the fact [I repeat everywhere still in astonishment] that Lisa G called the FBEye on a small US radio station.

I've always thought that the Wing nuts are just the sort that post-martial law would run into the vacuum and ask to be in charge.

--
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:

I've always thought that the Wing nuts are just the sort that post-martial law would run into the vacuum and ask to be in charge.

isn't that a fact!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: