FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thinking of our future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Thinking of our future Reply with quote

Make no mistake, when all this bursts into general public view and onto the front pages, our govenment and America's will panic.
I dont want to sound negative but i think we should all prepare for some very opressive behaviour from those in power. They are not going to go down with out a fight, after-all they are masters of spin and terror and have every resource at their disposal. We may find that food shortages and fuel shortages are used to frighten us into towing the line or atleast shutting us up. it may be wise to have some provisions in storage (just a couple of weeks worth) and preparing mentaly for all the civil unrest which, so far, hasnt boiled to the surface but soon will.
All im trying to say is that the process of ousting our treasonous leaders will take a little time and they will resist vigerously.
When this happens, take time to think of the less able and less prepared people in our societies and dont forget to watch out for eachother. Sharing and cooperating with other members of your communitys will help.
Please remember we are all in this together and we will soon all need eachothers support to get us through. Good luck.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope it comes to this.

i wonder how they will react. this is what i am most interested in.

The BBC have a documentary on 9/11 conspiracy theories coming out in january, will be interesting to see the response form that. as everyone will watch it. it will be one of those things that nobody wants to miss. it could be make or break the movement.

my theory on what will happen is not good. i think the beeb will try an murky the water and possibly try and insinuate that we are 'aiding' terrorists. if it is done like the power of nightmares was done, then i think it will be good for us. it just depends on WHAT they leave out.....
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i have seen the power of nightmares and for me it was a real eye opener. If the january documentary you mentioned is as good then it may, with luck, open people's eyes to many tricks that have been played on us.

We live in extraordinary times.

It may even bring our fractured societys together

suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know who made this documentary they're showing in January?

Suspecta
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advise is to contact Andrew Johnson, who is probably as up to date as any one on who is who in the BBC and who is researching 9/11 truth

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=21264&highlight=bbc# 21264

But this is the first I have heard about a BBC programme in Januray, so if anyone does find out more please let us know. Thanks
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry folks, I have no real contacts in the BBC, other than what is listed on that other thread. Local BBC have not really spoken to me either.

It may well be a whitewash if it mentions "conspiracies" anyway.

I am of the firm belief that "we're the REAL media" now...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: