FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Denial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: In Denial Reply with quote

I see that the "Holocaust" debate has been "locked".
Why not lock the "no-planes" debate?
Why not stop all evidence-based argument and rely on conjecture, innuendo, insults, "what about the eye-witnesses" etc. etc. ?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: In Denial Reply with quote

Bowery Boy wrote:

Why not stop all evidence-based argument and rely on conjecture, innuendo, insults, "what about the eye-witnesses" etc. etc. ?

why, do you believe arab maniacs flew planes into the WTC?
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Irony Reply with quote

[quote="Ally"][quote="Bowery Boy"]
Why not stop all evidence-based argument and rely on conjecture, innuendo, insults, "what about the eye-witnesses" etc. etc. ?[/quote]

why, do you believe arab maniacs flew planes into the WTC?[/quote]

It's irony, Ally : irony.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are getting jittery over it - I also think lots of people have to "Face the Evidence" too. Which is why it was locked rather than deleted.

However, the point I made is valid. It can be discussed elsewhere if people want to - also free.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted my post on the 'holohoax' thread because I can see that this issue, being so contentious, could possibly damage us on the 9/11 site (or rather, be used to damage us).

However, I feel very uncomfortable about this. It seems to me that there is a possible connection between the 'holocaust' and 9/11 and if we can be terrorised into not discussing the issue by people who say things like "I have no intention of watching the film" (i.e. I am not interested in any evidence) then there is something very unhealthy indeed going on here.

The 'holocaust', through propaganda, remains a holy writ in the public mind. I try to be a Christian and but can't help noticing that Christianity can be happily insulted and debased in the public arena almost without criticism. The sacrifice of 'the Jews' has displaced the sacrifice of Christ in our culture and who is to say that part of the consequences was not the empowerment of the Zionists who brought us 9/11, the Afghan and Iraq wars, eternal poisoning by depleted Uranium etc., etc.

The 'holocaust' might indeed be a true story (certainly huge numbers of ordinary Jewish people were persucuted and died. It was not the Zionist banking leadership that suffered. They exploited this cruel event. The question is did these powers at the top blow it up out of all proportion in order to serve their own strategic agenda).

I want to see someone establish the facts and the 'deniers' to have their say also. So far, it seems to me, the physical evidence undermines much of the official '6 million' story.

I am very sorry that it so hurts Jewish people to have raised this issue. It is not the intention of posters like myself to upset you. It is just that truth is more important than feelings and IF lies have been told about the holocaust then this matters, in fact the biggest victims of such lies would be Jews themsemselves. It seems to me that Jewish (not just Zionist) consciousness is founded on this story.

In the past Jewish people have led protest movements in the West (and East)....Vietnam War, civil rights etc..Regarding 9/11, however, Jewish people just can't seem to be able to face it....the issue is too tied up with Israel and the holocaust. This is a disaster for us all because if a body of Jewish people came across to our side we would surely win the battle.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself felt pretty angry over the locking of the holocaust thread as i was just about ballsed up enough to comment on it.
Just out of interest is there any other subject on the face of the earth that is in any way conspiracy related that would also be locked in this manner? I very much doubt it. Yes it is the ultimate contentious issue but in historical research there should be NO sacred cows.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be noted that the maker of that film was himself a Jew trying to make sense of the discrepancies he sees in the story of the "Holocaust". The word itself only appeared with a capital "H" in the last twenty years or so. Why? Who decided on this? In a world where hundreds of millions perished during WW2 why should "The" Holocaust apply only to Jews? It does not seem that a disproportionate number of Jews died in WW2 compared to Christians or Russians or Chinese or whoever you like to compare. What is it about Jews that makes their suffering so special? Why do we have a Holocaust memorial day in the UK when we have no equivalent for 20 million Russians who died at the hands of Hitler? Why no Holocaust memorial for Pol Pots estimated 10 million victims? There IS something which needs addressing here and that young Jewish man is brave to question history as we are fed it. Something is not right here.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
I myself felt pretty angry over the locking of the holocaust thread as i was just about ballsed up enough to comment on it.
Just out of interest is there any other subject on the face of the earth that is in any way conspiracy related that would also be locked in this manner? I very much doubt it. Yes it is the ultimate contentious issue but in historical research there should be NO sacred cows.

Satanic Ritual Abuse and Peadophilia amongst the elites is about the only one that springs to mind

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millions of Jewish people were obviously held in holographic detention centres by "ignorant, servile scum" (Band of Brothers). Many were killed by holographic gas and ...

The holocaust was real - I have/had relatives with 1st-hand experience. All the written history in the world can misreport the holocaust as a fictitious non-event, but that still wouldn't sway me. When someone close to you relates part of their history, you can feel the truth in your bones (and genes in my case!).

When a load of strangers all report seeing something, and you only see their reports on the mass media, it is right to be suspicious, as in the "Pentalawn" fiasco at http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/pentalawn.html

Graphic Smile

Last edited by graphicequaliser on Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
It should be noted that the maker of that film was himself a Jew trying to make sense of the discrepancies he sees in the story of the "Holocaust". The word itself only appeared with a capital "H" in the last twenty years or so. Why? Who decided on this? In a world where hundreds of millions perished during WW2 why should "The" Holocaust apply only to Jews? It does not seem that a disproportionate number of Jews died in WW2 compared to Christians or Russians or Chinese or whoever you like to compare. What is it about Jews that makes their suffering so special? Why do we have a Holocaust memorial day in the UK when we have no equivalent for 20 million Russians who died at the hands of Hitler? Why no Holocaust memorial for Pol Pots estimated 10 million victims? There IS something which needs addressing here and that young Jewish man is brave to question history as we are fed it. Something is not right here.

Do you not see a distinction between those people killed in the course of fighting a war and a systematic attempt by a modern European nation to wipe out an entire people?

The UK Holocaust Memorial Day is not limited solely to Jews, its aims are to:

"Remember all victims of the Holocaust and Nazi persecution ; Jews, Roma and Sinti (Gypsies), East European civilians, Russian prisoners of war, trade unionists, communists, political opponents, disabled people, Jehovah’s Witnesses, gay men and lesbians and Black Germans.

Reflect upon those affected by more recent atrocities, in Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia and Kosovo.

Educate about the dangers of anti-Semitism, racism and all forms of discrimination.

Ultimately the day aims to restate the continuing need for vigilance and to motivate people, individually and collectively, to ensure that the horrendous crimes, racism and victimisation committed during the Holocaust are neither forgotten nor repeated, whether in Europe or elsewhere in the world."

Do you have a problem with that?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting lots of posters saying that they had relatives who who killed or treated badly by the Nazis - and because of this the subject should not be discussed.

On this basis we cannot discuss 911 if someone had a relative killed in the twin towers.

Why cannot the subject be discussed purely on the evidence which contradicts the official story?

And why are we being made to feel guilty about discussing it?

For once I am agreeing with Blackcat
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

Hi defector

The answer is yes. Here is the guidance

Quote:
Further the moderators request that posters focus on 9/11 and issues directly relevent to 9/11

Obviously what is considered directly relevent to 9/11 is open to interpretation and balance and will be defined over time.

This certainly includes the wider war on terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, 7/7 and other allegedly 'al qaeda' or al qaeda 'inspired' attacks, erosion of civil liberties, extraordinary rendition, the Impeach Blair campaign and media reporting of the 'War on Terror'.

It will include a degree of relevent historical context: such as operation gladio, Iran Contra, Skull and Bones, CIA criminality, the rise of 'Islamic fundamentalism' and so forth.

However it will exclude discussion of holocaust revision, ascended masters, UFOs, 2012, numerology, lizards, moon landings and so forth unless a direct connection to 9/11 can be demonstrated.

It is the decision of the moderators that discussion of issues such as these that do not relate directly to 9/11 (regardless of any merits they may have) is counter-productive to the campaign's aims. There are several other sites that provide a forum that is both sympathetic to 9/11 truth and tolerant of a wider range of topics. One such example is www.illusionsforum.com and there are others.

On all moderation decisions there is a balance to be found. There are no absolutes. All the principles and guidance is open to interpretation, but we need to recognise that by having any moderation or guiding principles that state what is and is not allowed we are automatically curtailing absolute freedom of speech. Moderation is a balancing act: for every person that in response to this action will decry censorship and zionist denial there are as many calling for greater moderation and discipline on the forum.

Further I would point out that it is the collective opinion of the moderators that at this current stage in the development of the forum, it is in the interests of the campaign that the forum focuses on 9/11 and directly related issues. The reason the holocaust hoax thread is locked is because it is not directly related to 9/11 and not because it is controversial. If being controversial was the criteria upon which threads are locked, then no big boeings/'no plane' threads would be locked, but they are not

That is not to deny the links between 9/11 and zionism or that IMO zionism is a hateful, bigotted political ideology. For anyone who is interested you can find my views on zionism and how zionism should be discussed here by searching the forum by zionism, my name and select posts not topics.

Examples of topics that are related to 9/11 and zionism and hence relevent for discussion here I will suggest 2

The attack on the USS Liberty

The Bush familiy's connections to the funding of the nazi war machine.

Feedback welcome
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
We are getting lots of posters saying that they had relatives who who killed or treated badly by the Nazis - and because of this the subject should not be discussed.

On this basis we cannot discuss 911 if someone had a relative killed in the twin towers.

Why cannot the subject be discussed purely on the evidence which contradicts the official story?

And why are we being made to feel guilty about discussing it?

For once I am agreeing with Blackcat

What those posters are saying is that having talked to relatives who survived about those of their family killed by the Nazi regime in their death camps, they find the suggestion that the death camps did not exist as described to be offensive. And it is notable that the suggestion is mostly made by neo-Nazis.

If you want a 9/11 equivalent it would be the suggestion that the towers had been evacuated prior to the event, that nobody died in or around them, and those who claim they lost friends and family on 9/11 are lying. The bereaved would find raising that claim as a legitimate subject for discussion to be offensive.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remembering the holocaust shouldnt even be an issue. lots of people died and are remembered just like lots of soliders were killed and are remembered. the reason the holocaust is considered bad is because they took inncocent civillians and tried to make them extinct as a race, all the deaths in the wars are bad, but at least the soldiers were able to fight for their country and their familys, what chance did the jews have. they were killed just for being who they were with no chance to fight for their familys or what they believe in.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Satanic Ritual Abuse and Peadophilia amongst the elites is about the only one that springs to mind

If we are talking about ritual abuse and paedophilia amongst elites who are also implicated in 9/11 and its cover-up, then that is relevent and fair game. Cynthia McKinney's questioning regarding the dyncorp scandal springs to mind
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Fair point Ian
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We at least are only made to feel guilty about discussing it - as yet, in some countries such as Germany it is a crime. A crime which is termed "Holocaust denial" but is effectivelya ban on questioning what the truth of the matter is.

The reason I said "as yet" is that the BBC recently had a poll asking if Holocaust denial should be a crime in this country -

"The long-running BBC History Magazine poll posed the question: "Do you think holocaust denial should be made illegal in Britain?" Soon after it was targeted by Megaphone, the poll was pulled. The magazine declined to speak to The Register about the episode." -
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/06/giyus_megaphone/

"Megaphone itself is worth noting as a propaganda tool."

Amazing - the criminalisation of historical research is given respectability by the BBCs twisted use of language.

We have our own Glorification of Terrorism Act which can be widely interpreted by the unscrupulous to mean whatever they wish and the Bush mob have made it clear what they mean by similar acts -

White House Targets Conspiracy Theorists As Terrorist Recruiters

'Strategy for winning the war on terror' says world contaminated, corrupted by misinformation
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/070906terroristrecr uiters.htm

The criminalisation of those who question the Holocaust shows quite clearly the lengths that can be gone to to perpetuate our beliefs, false or otherwise. It is no great leap to criminalise those who give solace to terrorists by propogating "outrageous conspiracy theories".

The very fact that questioning anything is criminalised should raise a red flag.

As was noted in the documentary that started this and the link below I posted, those accused of Holocaust denial in Germany are not allowed to bring any evidence in their defence. An impossible situation for anyone no matter the charge yet it is the order of the day in supposedly civilised countries and raised as a matter for debate by the BBC.

Proof (concerning the Holocaust) not allowed by law in Germany! Defense of Ursula Haverbeck
http://www.australiafreepress.org/articles/ursula_haverbeck.htm

We are dealing with great power and "Great Masters of Lies" who use their power to ingrain those lies. It was Schopenhaeur who coined the phrase "Great Masters of Lies" - He referred this to the Jews but as has been said above, the majority of the Jewish people are as subject to the lies as everyone else. A look at the "Zionist role in the Holocaust" illustrates that well enough. As with "The Great Satan" we can all readily seperate the American people from their elite.

It seems to me the issue raises all sorts of connections to Sept 11 but I can see the problems it can cause to our objective. That said, better we stick to a fixed objective then than have ignorance and emotion dictate what we can or cannot discuss. That way we do their work.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
remembering the holocaust shouldnt even be an issue. lots of people died and are remembered just like lots of soliders were killed and are remembered. the reason the holocaust is considered bad is because they took inncocent civillians and tried to make them extinct as a race, all the deaths in the wars are bad, but at least the soldiers were able to fight for their country and their familys, what chance did the jews have. they were killed just for being who they were with no chance to fight for their familys or what they believe in.

In terms of numbers killed, the targetting of particular religious or ethnic groups and the proportion of innocents vs combatants killed, the holocaust is in no way unique. Indeed the proportion of innocents vs combatants slaughtered in war has steadily increased since WWII.

The other thing WWII has in common with the vast majority of wars before and since is the extent of the lies we have been fed about them. But people wishing to expose the extent of these lies would IMO do better to focus on more recent US/Western foreign policy (as captured brilliantly in this compilation documentary) or look at the bigger picture still and the links between money, business and war (eg the Money Masters) rather than seeking to focus debate on holocaust revisionism with inescapable connections to neo-nazi groups.

If there is particular lesson from WWII that is relevent to today's 'War on Terror' it is the behind the scenes connections between elements of the 2 opposing sides: between the nazi's and the allies in WWII and between the neo-nazi PNAC/Bush crimes families and 'al qaeda'/bin laden associates.
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In the past Jewish people have led protest movements in the West (and East)....Vietnam War, civil rights etc..Regarding 9/11, however, Jewish people just can't seem to be able to face it....the issue is too tied up with Israel and the holocaust. This is a disaster for us all because if a body of Jewish people came across to our side we would surely win the battle.

This is a very good point. However, you've made an unwarranted sweeping generalisation by saying 'Jewish people'. Which Jewish people? All of them, most of them or some of them? And what about differentiating the Zionists, the Orthodox Jews some of whom may not even be Zionist, the Reform and Liberal Jews and the secular Jews?

There's a saying that there as many different opinions as there are Jews, and there's some truth in this. However, when it comes to being critical of one's fellow Jews it feels to a Jew a bit like betraying your own country or family. How many of us are called on to criticise our family in public? How many Americans are truly comfortable with anti-Americanism or in fact any criticism of America? I've got into no end of arguments with even liberal Americans over the current state of America and have come up against an almost religious fervour for the country quite unlike any patriotism Brits tend to feel. It'ssomething to do with the way so many Americans (especially Americans who've never travelled) truly see their country as 'the promised land'.

Now imagine your family having pariah status way back through history, and then being called upon to be critical of them in front of other people, many of whom who have always blindly and viscerally disliked your family. It's hard. You'd feel like a traitor.

This is why many (though certainly not all) Jews become uncomfortable discussing Israel's wrongs - they feel personally responsible. I remember as a child when the Rachnman business was on the news, my mother getting upset because he was Jewish. She knew it would just increase anti-Semitism, which of course it did. No matter that there were other greedy landlords - this one was the greedy Jewish landlord, greedy because he was Jewish. And it reflected on all of us and tarred us with the same brush. You almost felt all Jews had to be perfect to avoid attracting criticism as a race.

So please don't blithely exort Jews to be more self-critical - it can be very hard. Become a member of minority who have been persecuted throughout history before claiming how easy it is to be vocally self-critical in front of others who are not from that minority.

Take working-class culture for example - my partner is from a working class family. He feels at liberty to be critical of the working classes amongst other people from a similar background but if a middle class person does it he goes ballistic. And he isn't comfortable criticising working class culture in front of middle class people because it makes him feel like a traitor. It's pretty much the same thing.

But - having said all that, please do your research. There is a growing movement called Orthodox Jews against Zionism. There are growing numbers of Jews who question 9-11, including facing the idea that Mossad probably had something to do with it. And damn it all I've told the story of the dancing Israelis on 9-11 to more non-Jews than I can remember, sitting on the inevitable feelings of treachery but doing it anyway. In fact I spent months researching Mossad and what they get up to and found out all about the Israeli spies all over America hanging around defence establishments pretending to be art students or removal men or whatever. Definitely up to no good whatever it is they're doing but most likely brainwashed themselves into thinking Israel really is under serious threat from everybody around them. But that's no real excuse.

During the recent war on Lebanon I found a website of IDF (Israeli Defence Forces guys and started talking and arguing with them - it quickly became apparent that they really believe Iran is out to get a nuclear weapon and then attack them. I've been Skyping with a close Israeli friend and her husband was part of the previous Israeli occupation of Lebanon. He's an incredibly nice guy when you meet him but his attitudes could be taken straight out of the neo-con Bible. He has been well and truly brainwashed and truly believes all this stuff - it's actually quite frightening to behold. However, there are Israeli Jews who are also well aware of what's really going on and suspect Mossad involvement in 9-11. Perhaps we should find them and invite them here, though if they find a site full of holocaust denial and links to Liberty Forum (which is full of gratuitous anti-Semitism) they'll just log straight off.

For the record, it took me quite a while to even begin to be critical of Zionism and Israel. For a start you have to read the facts from both sides and then weigh up the evidence. Did the Palestinians willingly sell their land or were they forced to flee? Do the Israeli Arabs have 100% equal rights or not? Does Mossad carry out executions on foreign soil? And in the recent war, who did the provocative act that apparently started the whole thing? Were the 2 soldiers on Israeli or Lebanese soil? Or was that irrelevant because it was all planned in advance? And if it was planned in advance who wanted it most, Israel or America? It all takes a lot of time and research and most people are just too busy, or not inclined to bother, and at the end of the day how do you know which bits of evidence to believe unless you were there at the time?

So to get Jews to swing whole-heartedly behind a campaign that features anti-Zionism (though hopefully not anti-Semitism), you're asking them to suspend a lot of beliefs, starting with the belief many Jews hold that Muslim hatred of them is similar to Nazi hatred of them. Perhaps more Muslims and Jews need to talk to each other?

My mother has made friends with a Palestinian woman and the warmth between us is altogether wonderful. She calls my mother 'her Jewish mother' and she told me that deep down the Palestinians see the Jews as their 'cousins'. There is no visceral hatred from Palestinians towards Jews, just anger at what has been done to them. If the Israelis were to give them a viable homeland, or one day share the land (the best option in my view) the anger would eventually dissipate because at its heart it isn't anti-Semitism. Well for a start the Palestinians are a Semitic people.

So in the end you're dealing with deeply held but erroneous beliefs that need to be challenged with genuine understanding. And unfortunately this takes time and patience.

Suspecta

Last edited by suspecta on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn fine post Suspecta. This place really needs a "clap" emoticon Smile

Empathy is the friend of every Truthseeker

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian

That's a good post you made.

However as I try to explain on page 1, this issue essentially boils down to moderation principles for this site and not the right to freedom of expression more generally. I can't say I populate forums where holocaust revisionism is the focus of discussions, but I bet it is a fair assumption that most of these forums will themselves have limitations on what is and is not allowed to be discussed.

In part the guidance to "exclude discussion of holocaust revision, ascended masters, UFOs, 2012, numerology, lizards, moon landings and so forth unless a direct connection to 9/11 can be demonstrated" is intended maximise the appeal of the campaign and avoid the impression that in order to support it, you also need to accept holocaust revision, ascended masters, UFOs, 2012, numerology, lizards, moon landings and so forth.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to echo John's thanks to you suspecta.

You hit so many of the issues on the head.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thank you Suspecta.

I would like to apologise for making the insensitive statements it is so difficult to avoid when posting on these topics. I feel compelled to protest when issues are ruled 'out of bounds' but the truth is I do not really understand ordinary Jewish culture, feelings or experience. Thank you for your openness and honesty on the subject in your last long post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: