FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Atta's Father Says Video Fake
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Atta's Father Says Video Fake Reply with quote

http://infowars.net/articles/October2006/031006faketerror.htm

Given the pathetic response to the last article i posted, i am simply doing this to have a good laugh at your response to it.

Off you go...

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that supposed to be evidence of something? Maybe he has the evidence that it's fake...
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
Is that supposed to be evidence of something? Maybe he has the evidence that it's fake...

Haha... Laughing

And the rest of the article....?

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defector, I wouldn't be taking what Attas father says to be absolute, but hey it's up to you.

Quote:
CHRIS BURNS, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): It was in a Cairo neighborhood not far from the great pyramids that September 11 ringleader and pilot Mohammed Atta grew up. Today we've come here to the building where Atta lived with his family, not in poverty but in a relatively middle-class surrounding. His father, an attorney.

When we spoke to his father, however, the reaction to the attacks in London was as extreme as it gets. He praised the London attacks and said he hoped for more.

(on camera): Atta's father told CNN that the 9/11 and London attacks were only the beginning. He refused an on-camera interview unless we paid him $5,000. That, he said, would be enough to pay for another bombing in London.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/20/ltm.02.html

Quote:
The man, who gave his age as “at least 70,” said he had no sorrow for what happened in London, and said there was a double standard in the way the world viewed the victims in London and victims in the Muslim world.

Cursing in Arabic, el-Amir also denounced Arab leaders and Muslims who condemned the London attacks as being traitors and non-Muslims. He passionately vowed that he would do anything within his power to encourage more attacks.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=16719&only

stateofgrace
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Defector, I wouldn't be taking what Attas father says to be absolute, but hey it's up to you.

Quote:
CHRIS BURNS, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): It was in a Cairo neighborhood not far from the great pyramids that September 11 ringleader and pilot Mohammed Atta grew up. Today we've come here to the building where Atta lived with his family, not in poverty but in a relatively middle-class surrounding. His father, an attorney.

When we spoke to his father, however, the reaction to the attacks in London was as extreme as it gets. He praised the London attacks and said he hoped for more.

(on camera): Atta's father told CNN that the 9/11 and London attacks were only the beginning. He refused an on-camera interview unless we paid him $5,000. That, he said, would be enough to pay for another bombing in London.

Quote:
The man, who gave his age as “at least 70,” said he had no sorrow for what happened in London, and said there was a double standard in the way the world viewed the victims in London and victims in the Muslim world.

Cursing in Arabic, el-Amir also denounced Arab leaders and Muslims who condemned the London attacks as being traitors and non-Muslims. He passionately vowed that he would do anything within his power to encourage more attacks.

stateofgrace

Hey, if you can't believe a crazy, homocidal old man, who can you believe?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

stateofgrace

Ooooohhh, someones been sniffing around 911myths again eh? Shame those stories are *.
Both these stories must have come from one single supposed interview. Take a look at the dates. The first one is dated tuesday july 19th 2005, soon after the 7/7 attacks. The date on the transcript in the second piece shows that it is from a CNN edition aired on 20th july 2005. One day later. The problem however is that both 'interviews' are by CNN reporters. The first one cites that the interview was carried out by the CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin and the second Chris Burns reporting from Cairo. So obviously Ayman Mohyeldin is simply the producer for Chris Burns. Even if he is not (and lets face it, he must be), why on earth would CNN feel the need to conduct two separate interviews within 24 hours max - assuming that the second interview was carried out on the day the report was aired? Would Attas father repeat himself to CNN so soon? No no no. These two reports are from the same 'interview'. I've looked for another source and every report of his statements originate from this one article.

And what of the CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin? Seems he has a flair for propagandist news reporting

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/25/iraq.main/index.html

And i'm not the only one disgusted by this 'journalism'.

http://peacetreefarm.org/index.php/weblog/blinding_us_with_science/

If you critics are going to blast us for using single sourced mainstream media reports to bolster our case for inside job (the $100,000 Atta transfer) then you two should throw this out unless you can back it up with another source for Atta's father's opinions. Especially given how many reports there are of Atta's fathers comments regarding his sons innocence.

These are some of the comments made by Atta's father shortly after 9/11 to a news conference.

Quote:
Mohamed Atta, one of the alleged hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11 that flew into the northern tower of New York's World Trade Center on 11 September, is innocent of the charge, according to his father, lawyer Mohamed El- Amir Atta.
At a news conference at the Foreign Press Association on Monday, the father said his son had telephoned him three days after the attacks from Hamburg, Germany, where he is studying. He denied his son had travelled to the US.
Atta Sr believes his son had been kidnapped and that he might have been killed by his kidnappers.
"I was in Alexandria when my son called. I had no knowledge of the attacks as I don't read newspapers or watch television while on vacation. We had a normal father-son chat," Atta Sr said.
Upon his return to Cairo, the father was apparently informed by his daughters of the attacks and the accusations against his son. "I saw his pictures in the newspapers and was dumbfounded and upset that my son was accused of mass murder," he said.
Atta Sr began the news conference by condemning the assaults on the US, citing a verse from the Holy Qur'an that may be translated as: "He who unjustly takes a soul has, in effect, taken so many more lives." He then gave an account of his son's childhood, describing him as a "wonderful" and "pious" boy.
Atta Sr said the photo published in American newspapers showing his son along with an alleged Saudi suspect, Abdel-Aziz El-Emari, on their way from Portland airport to Boston was a fake.
El-Emari was later said to have been found alive in Riyadh.
Commenting on reports by US officials that an Arabic airplane navigation manual, the Holy Qur'an and a United Arab Emirates passport in Atta's name had been found in a car at Boston airport, he said, "I need the US officials to tell me how my son could have been at two places at the same time? If he was heading for Boston when his photo was taken at Portland airport, how could he have parked his car at Boston airport?"
Asked why his son was seen on video at Boston airport on the same day of the attacks, Atta replied: "I have strong evidence that this video recording was forged. The man in the video is bigger than my son. Moreover, the Saudi national [El-Emari] who appeared behind my son in the shots was in Riyadh at the time of the attacks and is still alive. Now, you tell me how this could all be authentic."

And it seems there are still reports that Atta father is still denying the attacks
http://www.nettavisen.no/verden/article729378.ece (in norwegian, needs translation)

Also take note of this furher discrepancy; Atta was under observation by the CIA at the time the video was supposed to have be filmed.

http://infowars.net/articles/October2006/021006video.htm
http://summeroftruth.org/atta.html

Anyway, back to my question. What about the rest of the article?

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:

Hey, if you can't believe a crazy, homocidal old man, who can you believe?

Hey come on nobodies gona be stupid enough to believe everything this guy says, oh wait...............

Quote:
Ooooohhh, someones been sniffing around 911myths again eh? Shame those stories are *.

Em no Defector I've been no where near 911myths I wasted all of 30 seconds doing a google search.Here you go, fill your boots.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Atta%27s+Father+&btnG=Google+Se arch&meta=
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say 9/11 wasn't an inside job, therefore that's the truth. Seeing as my opinion carries as much weight as Mohammed Atta's dad, and you all believe him, then you must believe me.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone really 'buying' those 'pre-9/11 OBL team talk videos with the sound turned off that just turned up after 5 years?

Belongs in Disneyland!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Is anyone really 'buying' those 'pre-9/11 OBL team talk videos with the sound turned off that just turned up after 5 years?

Belongs in Disneyland!

CTist: We want evidence!
Investigators: Here you go.
Ctist: Not that evidence! That proves us wrong! We want other evidence!

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Belongs in Disneyland!

Have the FBI changed OBL's "not wanted ref. 9/11 for lack of hard evidence" status on the strength of this? have you noticed how they always wheel him out whenever pretzels4brains is in trouble?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Belongs in Disneyland!

Have the FBI changed OBL's "not wanted ref. 9/11 for lack of hard evidence" status on the strength of this? have you noticed how they always wheel him out whenever pretzels4brains is in trouble?

Well that proves it then. 9/11 was an inside job. That's why the FBI haven't changed OBL's status, because they secretly know he didn't do it.

Stop and think for a minute.

Do you really think the FBI's most wanted list is the authorative document on the state of the world? Do you really think that if it mattered so much, they would have just changed it, seeing as they can do what the hell they like according to you. You seem to think that the government can murder 3000 people, but they can't lie on the FBI list.

Think about it and realise how stupid it sounds.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Belongs in Disneyland!

Well that proves it then. 9/11 was an inside job. That's why the FBI haven't changed OBL's status, because they secretly know he didn't do it.

Do you really think the FBI's most wanted list is the authorative document on the state of the world? Do you really think that if it mattered so much, they would have just changed it, seeing as they can do what the hell they like according to you. You seem to think that the government can murder 3000 people, but they can't lie on the FBI list.

I bet you think the 'OBL911 I dunnit' home video the CIA "found " december 2001 was kosher Rolling Eyes
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
I say 9/11 wasn't an inside job, therefore that's the truth. Seeing as my opinion carries as much weight as Mohammed Atta's dad, and you all believe him, then you must believe me.

Moron.

Christ i hate this place. And the pricks like you in it JP.

You say we believe Attas dad when he said he son didnt do it. Well you are saying you believe him (from a single news source) when he says he did. Notice your error here?

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

Hey come on nobodies gona be stupid enough to believe everything this guy says, oh wait...............

This isnt about believing Attas father, its about believing which reporting is truthful and honest. Either he does think his son did it, or he didnt. You have ONE SINGLE news source supporting your claims. I've numerous supporting mine.

stateofgrace wrote:

Em no Defector I've been no where near 911myths I wasted all of 30 seconds doing a google search.Here you go, fill your boots.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Atta%27s+Father+&btnG=Google+Se arch&meta=

Pehaps its because you only spent 30 seconds on google ( Laughing ) that you made such a balls of trying to disprove this.

Lol.

Try again....

Last edited by DeFecToR on Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

I notice your lack of response to the evidence of Mossad involvement in my other thread.

Yet again,m i have provided evidence that contradicts your possition and what do you do? You scurry off like scared mice.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

Think how stupid YOU sound. The list doesn't mean a thing. Its their EXPLANATION FOR WHY HE IS NOT ON THE LIST THAT IS IMPORTANT!

Durrr. You sure you can read this?

THEY....SAID...THEY...HAVE...NO...EVIDENCE...BL...DID...911.

Phew, that was hard. I tried to leave out big words, but any problems PM me and we'll work through it. Rolling Eyes

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

You say we believe Attas dad when he said he son didnt do it. Well you are saying you believe him (from a single news source) when he says he did. Notice your error here?

This is a common logic error made by debunkers in many research areas Defector. I think I found another blatent one of these in this topic/forum area last week.

My idea is that anyone still saying "9/11 is not an inside job" is actually someone with another ID/nick on this forum already but with too much time on their hands. There is no way you can immerse yourself in the sort of data that is

- on this site

- on the net/alt. media generally

...and still believe the 'party line', it's just laughable. Surprised

I go on people I meet in person and this leads me to conclude, using a line from the great Terence McKenna:
"If the truth can be told so as to be understood - it WILL be believed".

Anyone I've met who has ended up doing basic research has a grasp of what's went on on sept 11th. Even if they can't openly discuss it you can see it in their eyes.

This isn't just about video tape evidence as we all know. It's about a historical context for terror as a weapon... for which we have vast evidence.

But don't let this stop the fun Twisted Evil

--
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

I notice your lack of response to the evidence of Mossad involvement in my other thread.

Yet again,m i have provided evidence that contradicts your possition and what do you do? You scurry off like scared mice.

CTist: We want an independant investigation into the collapse of the towers!
NIST: Here you go.
Ctist: Not THAT independent investigation! Where's the thermite? The squibs? The car chases and nudity? We want another one!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Think how stupid YOU sound. The list doesn't mean a thing. Its their EXPLANATION FOR WHY HE IS NOT ON THE LIST THAT IS IMPORTANT!

Durrr. You sure you can read this?

Phew, that was hard. I tried to leave out big words, but any problems PM me and we'll work through it. Rolling Eyes

Oh sorry.

You think the government is capable of murdering 3000 of its own citizens and fabricated evidence to support this, but they can't fabricate evidence to implicate Bin Laden? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

That wasn't evidence, that was Channel 4 investigating claims of conspiracy, and finding none, other than the suggstion that Israelis spys were acting inside the US. That's nothing new. Countries have been spying on each other since borders were invented. Spies do not equal inside job.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

That wasn't evidence, that was Channel 4 investigating claims of conspiracy, and finding none, other than the suggstion that Israelis spys were acting inside the US. That's nothing new. Countries have been spying on each other since borders were invented. Spies do not equal inside job.

Thats it. I'm off. You, JP are a moron.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Thats it. I'm off. You, JP are a moron.

Johnny,...

That's some high praise from where I sit. See, every day is opposite day in CT land. Up is down and black is white. Simple things are hard and hard things are easy. (This is why they all fancy themselves physicists)

Every event on the planet is all part of the Bilderberger/Illuminati/NWO/Matrix/UFO/Jew/Reptile inside job!

If an event can be easily explained it's a coverup, if not then it's a sign of the inside job. There is no reality except the one that has been created for you sheeple by the MIBs.

::sigh::

I have to say Johnny that I feel sorry for DeFicaToR and the others. They are very likely victims of a mental disease of some kind. Maybe it's a reaction to all those chemtrails being laid by NWO jets over Berkshire???

Happy Trails!
-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Happy Trails!

Nice pic. I'll have that - photoshop'd or otherwise

--
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

********ATTENTION LURKERS********

-----------------------------------------------

Have a good look through this thread. I've noticed a pattern with the critics of late that you too may well notice.

When anyone on 'our' side posts anything of substance, instead of concise and reasoned debate the best we can hope is for the above stream of intellectual projectile vomit. No arguements, just distraction and attacks.

Have a look around the rest of critics corner and see if you can spot it. You'll know by the smell.

Ta ta. Very Happy

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Happy Trails!

Why not go outside and take a few yourself? Chemtrails are sprayed over all NATO countries and their allies. Makes you feel safe and proud to be part of NATO! http://jacobsm.com/peeved.htm

Graphic Smile
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

I'm pretty sure they said they have no evidence Mossad did 9/11, either. So... where does that leave you?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
utopiated wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Happy Trails!

Why not go outside and take a few yourself? Chemtrails are sprayed over all NATO countries and their allies. Makes you feel safe and proud to be part of NATO! http://jacobsm.com/peeved.htm

Chemtrails and cell towers and abortions, oh my!
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

Chemtrails and cell towers and abortions, oh my!

Don't forget the Frankenfood!

Will someone PLEASE think of the children?!?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

I'm pretty sure they said they have no evidence Mossad did 9/11, either. So... where does that leave you?

Still with questions that you are afraid to ask.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: