FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our friends at implosionworld have created a WTC FAQ page!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Our friends at implosionworld have created a WTC FAQ page! Reply with quote

for your delectable consumption!

http://www.implosionworld.com/wtc.htm
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Our friends at implosionworld have created a WTC FAQ pag Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

A recurring thought I've had recently since reading the King paper is the weakness of the CD argument.

While it is natural to compare with previously known similar events - which is how the CD tag has stuck - as a methodology in itself, it has notable divergance from what happened on 911, with the possible exception of WTC7.

Perhaps we should desist from using the CD terminology and instead call it what it was:
Absolute, Total, Blown To Smithereens, Powderised and Bone Grinding Destruction.

That should eliminate any mistaken semantics.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Chek you have now dropped the controlled demolition theory in if favour of the "Absolute, Total, Blown to Smithereens, Powderised and Bone Grinding Destruction" theory?

Wow I can hardly wait for the trooths to back you on this one.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
So Chek you have now dropped the controlled demolition theory in if favour of the "Absolute, Total, Blown to Smithereens, Powderised and Bone Grinding Destruction" theory?

Wow I can hardly wait for the trooths to back you on this one.

I'm considering it. It's accuracy is more direct.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Our friends at implosionworld have created a WTC FAQ pag Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the copy you refer to created 5 years ago? Much of the assumptive and 'factual' detail is way out of date and consequently void.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Our friends at implosionworld have created a WTC FAQ pag Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
scubadiver wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the copy you refer to created 5 years ago? Much of the assumptive and 'factual' detail is way out of date and consequently void.

I didn't see anything related to the possible controlled demolition of the towers that was out of date. No new evidence, for example, has arisen to suggest that the surrounding buildings were NOT heavily damaged (unlike with a controlled demolition, where they are carefully protected), and there is still no evidence that bombs were used, unless you count Dr. Jones' thermite hypothesis as evidence of explosives.

The only thing I could find that was out of date was the ban on transportation of explosives -- I think that's been lifted, but I could be wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: