FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC7 Just an idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

Building 7 held some very important documentation within the files of the most sencitive organisations America has, Every country has buildings which hold sencitive information and they are closly guarded.
What would you do if a building such as this was sudenly stormed by some obscure but angry grupe?. Bring it down with a controled explosion perhaps?, I wouldnt be suprised if other such systems exist in other buildings in the US. A capability like that would have to be cept a secret because who would feel compfortable working in a place like that.
Building 7 was vulnerable and empty when it was pulled.

Who sold the world traid centre complex to Silverthingy and how much did they make?. atleast he insured them, i would have. Most of the money seems to have been lost by the insurance company which seems odd if they are so close to the big money men. Silverwatsits' buildings were distroyed.

I expect ill get a good barating for this but it is chritics corner and without a satisfactory explanation from on high we are all left to flayle in the dark.

Also It would be nice to know how a skinny little missile took down all those lamp posts although acording to the hole in the side of the pentagon the missile was 14ft in diamiter, measure 14 ft out, its a gigantic missile i,m suprised anything was left at all. the hole in Malosavich's bedroom window seems much smaller.

Also a recent story in a paper i dare not mention reported a hijaking whare the hijacker simply forcefully followed a hostess through the cocpit entrance door as she was surving food to the crew (tailgating). He said a bomb was on board and he said he had acomplaces, Nither of which was true but they did what he said anyway, He was unarmed.

I havnt got a clue how to explain alot of the issues raised on theese sites but the truth is usualy stranger than fiction.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

Quote:
sencitive sencitive closly sudenly grupe controled cept compfortable traid chritics flayle diamiter hijaking whare hijacker cocpit acomplaces Nither havnt theese usualy

You pose a fairly deep and thought provoking set of questions, but your bad spelling appears to be highly contrived. By this I mean it looks orchestrated/deliberately wrongly spelt, hence the subject matter and terrible spelling are incongruous and so I suspect you are not what you appear.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can asure you i know who i am. My spelling is worse than * i know but the ideas are still sound.
Are you sure of who you are sir?

Thanks for replyying anyway.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

Charliemouse wrote:
Building 7 held some very important documentation within the files of the most sencitive organisations America has, Every country has buildings which hold sencitive information and they are closly guarded.
What would you do if a building such as this was sudenly stormed by some obscure but angry grupe?.

Lock the doors?

Quote:
Bring it down with a controled explosion perhaps?,

Umm... another way to go, I guess... seems pretty extreme.

Quote:
I wouldnt be suprised if other such systems exist in other buildings in the US. A capability like that would have to be cept a secret because who would feel compfortable working in a place like that.

And you don't think the raging fires and threat of immenent collapse were enough to keep obscure but angry groups out?

Quote:

Who sold the world traid centre complex to Silverthingy and how much did they make?. atleast he insured them, i would have. Most of the money seems to have been lost by the insurance company which seems odd if they are so close to the big money men. Silverwatsits' buildings were distroyed.

I expect ill get a good barating for this but it is chritics corner and without a satisfactory explanation from on high we are all left to flayle in the dark.

Also It would be nice to know how a skinny little missile took down all those lamp posts although acording to the hole in the side of the pentagon the missile was 14ft in diamiter, measure 14 ft out, its a gigantic missile i,m suprised anything was left at all. the hole in Malosavich's bedroom window seems much smaller.

Also a recent story in a paper i dare not mention reported a hijaking whare the hijacker simply forcefully followed a hostess through the cocpit entrance door as she was surving food to the crew (tailgating). He said a bomb was on board and he said he had acomplaces, Nither of which was true but they did what he said anyway, He was unarmed.

I havnt got a clue how to explain alot of the issues raised on theese sites but the truth is usualy stranger than fiction.

Possibly you've made some good point here, but I really don't know.
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

And you don't think the raging fires and threat of immenent collapse were enough to keep obscure but angry groups out?

As we saw the fires were very small and steel buildings have never collapsed
before

Good point though

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ask me where on earth I heard it, so it is completely anecdotal, but I recall someone claiming that after the 1993 attack, the WTC was setup for demolition should the need arise again in the event of another attack.

Now I admit I have no idea of the shelf life of explosives, I have no idea what liability that would place you under in as far as duty of care to the occupants, and I'm willing to bet every insurance company in the world would laugh you out the door.

At the time I recalled it as being a bit too convenient, not to mention outlandishly crazy, but I just thought I'd mention it here.
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the WTCs collapsed too soon for some reason. Just maby we are witnessing an almughty fowl-up on the scale of Perl Harbour and everyone in the know is hiding under thair desks with thair hands over their heads because 3000 people died.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charliemouse wrote:
Perhaps the WTCs collapsed too soon for some reason. Just maby we are witnessing an almughty fowl-up on the scale of Perl Harbour and everyone in the know is hiding under thair desks with thair hands over their heads because 3000 people died.

Well, they stayed up long enough to get everyone out, which is probably more than you can say for most buildings that take that kind of damage. The towers were designed to take a hit from an off-course airliner coming in for a landing, not one screaming along at full speed. (According to the FDR, flight 11 was shaking violently by the time it hit the building; it was not designed to go that fast at such a low altitude.)

I believe the force the tower took was eight times greater than what it was designed to withstand, and yet it stayed up long enough for thousands of people to get clear. Unfortunately, the people above the crash zone never had a chance.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
Charliemouse wrote:

Well, they stayed up long enough to get everyone out, which is probably more than you can say for most buildings that take that kind of damage. The towers were designed to take a hit from an off-course airliner coming in for a landing, not one screaming along at full speed. (According to the FDR, flight 11 was shaking violently by the time it hit the building; it was not designed to go that fast at such a low altitude.)

I believe the force the tower took was eight times greater than what it was designed to withstand, and yet it stayed up long enough for thousands of people to get clear. Unfortunately, the people above the crash zone never had a chance.

Your reply raises something I don't recall seeing yet - the comparitive impact calculations for the planned and actual crashes.
Something to look into when there's time.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't this idea important buildings built in rigged for CD in that Mel Gibson film 'Concpiracy Theorist'?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

Charliemouse wrote:
What would you do if a building such as this was sudenly stormed by some obscure but angry grupe?. Bring it down with a controled explosion perhaps?, I wouldnt be suprised if other such systems exist in other buildings in the US. A capability like that would have to be cept a secret because who would feel compfortable working in a place like that.

Absolutely right, press the self-destruct button and BANG, seven hours later the building vanishes in an instant.

Quote:

Building 6 was pulled, Building 7 was either destroyed by explosives or collapsed, depending on your viewpoint. "Pulled" does not mean blown-up.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

Charliemouse wrote:
As we saw the fires were very small and steel buildings have never collapsed before

If I were an obscure but angry group I think the smoke alone would kill me

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC7 Just an idea Reply with quote

[quote="Ignatz"]
Charliemouse wrote:
As we saw the fires were very small and steel buildings have never collapsed before

If I were an obscure but angry group I think the smoke alone would kill me

Oxygen starved dark smoke heavy enough to take down a building?
Incredible!
Literally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: