FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Even better than "No Planes" theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Even better than "No Planes" theory Reply with quote

"Nothing at all" theory

Looking at the above gif of plane entry into the building, and the lack of plane deceleration except when wholly enclosed within the unscathed tower, I put it to you that these "planes" were not there at all - they were advanced tech holographic projections with bad sound effects (possibly done by the helicopter). The explosion seems to come from the centre of the tower after the plane has "sat" in there for several frames! I don't even reckon any missiles were used. Nothing at all apart from holographic projections.

Pros

You plant the plane debris yourself. That way you can claim it was a passenger jet without arousing suspicions.

No room for error. A pretend plane cannot miss the target. If real planes had missed their targets, what would they have done with all those explosives inside the towers? You can't detonate them if there was no plane impact, unless you're Larry Silverstein at WTC7! Wink

No people to compromise the lies told to the sheeple.

No hijackers or onboard fights with tough pilots.

Cons

High-tech holographic projection techniques required.

No real corpse bits to identify passengers aboard the flights from.

Lack of damage to surrounding area, for example, the Pentagon lawn.

To conclude, it was a clever high-tech crime, that was executed poorly by the perps, and left us with lots of clues to pin it on them. To me, it is amazing that we are still arguing about what Larry meant when he said "Pull it." when it is so obvious he wanted WTC7 down, with all the insurance covering it. He paid $3.2bn for the WTC complex, and got $7bn back in insurance claims.

Perhaps you lot can think of other factlets that fit this theory better than any other.

Graphic Smile
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the problem Graphic - most of the users of this site believe that on 9/11 the laws of physics ceased to existed and planes could literally ghost into buildings?

They have also offered no explanation why ALL the footage is fuzzy and why there was no wreckage falling to the ground after impact.

Graphic your wasted on this site - they don't deserve your contribution
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice gif.
You tend to forget that there is a lot of footage from various angles and places of the plane hitting this tower.
Quote:

The explosion seems to come from the centre of the tower after the plane has "sat" in there for several frames!

this doesn´t mean that no plane hit the building. Firstly the "several" frames delay doesn´t coincide with the time frame because the gif has been slowed down a lot. The plane hi the building the explosion in REAL TIME happened in a reasonable time frame afterwards. Secondly maybe the explosion wasn´t cause by the plane but the demolition units which were installed prior to the event.

DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any theory with "no-planes" is pointless, sorry.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
That's the problem Graphic - most of the users of this site believe that on 9/11 the laws of physics ceased to existed and planes could literally ghost into buildings?

They have also offered no explanation why ALL the footage is fuzzy and why there was no wreckage falling to the ground after impact.

I am unsure if your response is sarcastic or not? If not, do you discount the aero engine that landed in Murray St?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telly wrote

I am unsure if your response is sarcastic or not? If not, do you discount the aero engine that landed in Murray St?

No sarcasm Telly just my thoughts - have you got a link to the engine? - is it a Boeing Engine?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Telly wrote

No sarcasm Telly just my thoughts - have you got a link to the engine? - is it a Boeing Engine?

Yes to Boeing. Although the model has thrown up all kinds of questions.

http://www.rense.com/general64/wth.htm

There are other sources if Rense doesn't really float your boat. I am surprised you ask for a link though as this is old and well trodden ground.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

TTWSU3, excellent evidence has been posted by many on lots of occasions so far and you know it. The fact is you choose to ignore it for your own purposes of creating disinformation and confusion.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

TTWSU3, excellent evidence has been posted by many on lots of occasions so far and you know it. The fact is you choose to ignore it for your own purposes of creating disinformation and confusion.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
The plane hi the building the explosion in REAL TIME happened in a reasonable time frame afterwards. Secondly maybe the explosion wasn´t cause by the plane but the demolition units which were installed prior to the event.

yes but the the system which caught it in 'real time' is the same which prints the american football grids on fields during live matches. go figure....

WESCAM
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play first square - another interesting

WITNESS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: