FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Critics - what are these Troofers like?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Critics - what are these Troofers like? Reply with quote

Over on the General Forum a site administrator is attacking MiniMauve for doubting the chemtrail CT, whereby every government in the world is using commercial aircraft to spray contraceptive aerosols and damaging fungii over everybody while protecting their own with secret potions. Even a few normally 'reasonable' Troofers are gaily joining in on that one.

Is this actually some obscure, surreal humour site that I (for one) have misunderstood? Or is that just everyday paranoia kicking in?

Speaking personally I find that, more and more, I'm drawn here by a sense of morbid curiosity and then feel obliged to debate chek's latest wriggle,writhe or absurdity. Along the way I'm provoked into learning more+more about 9/11, but the price paid in pure frustration is growing Wink

If you good people will excuse me I'll take a break from so-called "debate" here for a while. Might just post a few pics or links now+then if it looks like it might help.

Regards

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After this last exchange, I think I've reached the same point.

See you guys in the FEMA camps. I'll be the one with the boot in your face.

Oops, I mean, see you guys at the denazification trials. I'll be the one whimpering at your feet to spare my life.

Doh! I mean, see you guys in forty years. I'll be the one still rolling my eyes as you rant incoherently about 9/11, the NWO, and the Zionists.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Critics - what are these Troofers like? Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Over on the General Forum a site administrator is attacking MiniMauve for doubting the chemtrail CT,

Are you, per chance, referring to my post here?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=28404#28404

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
After this last exchange, I think I've reached the same point.

See you guys in the FEMA camps. I'll be the one with the boot in your face.

Oops, I mean, see you guys at the denazification trials. I'll be the one whimpering at your feet to spare my life.

Doh! I mean, see you guys in forty years. I'll be the one still rolling my eyes as you rant incoherently about 9/11, the NWO, and the Zionists.

Good old Chippy! Sticking with the evidence as ever!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is now only curiosity that brings me here.

Like both you guys have said, this will go on an on. And those that find it all these conspiracies somewhat amusing simply get drawn further and further into this surreal world. A world where experts are dismissed, common sense is replaced with an over whelming need to be right.

Personally I give up also; I packed my bags a while ago.

See I am simply a guy who read up on 911 and am happy and comfortable with what I know. I have no need to take it further, no need to even be on this forum debating the smallest of details about this dreadful event.

There appears to be this need here to prove the critics wrong, as though each of us carry the "official " version around with all the time and if one of us is proved wrong then obviously the offical story is wrong. this is where the false thinking kicks in.

"hey stateofgrace doesn't know......."
"hey stateofgrace said this, when this happened.......”

What is not realised is I am not an expert, I do not have the answers. I am not the guy that wrote the NIST rport, I was not on the 911 commision panel.I do not wish to spend my entire waking moment looking at this event.

So I will join you guys on vacation.I'll buy the first round, cheeers.

stateofgrace.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup.

I'm getting sick of wasting my time trying to get some sense out of these time-wasters.

No offence guys but i've posted some real material today and you guys are avoiding it like the plague.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

Personally I give up also; I packed my bags a while ago.

And we miss you loads.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm getting sick of wasting my time trying to get some sense out of these time-wasters.

Yup.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a verb 'to truth' ?there certainly is no verb 'to troof' Do these critics really think the '9/11 truth movement 'is a body of people 'all singing from the same hymn sheet'? that they all like tuna pasta flavoured ice cream and Barry Manilow? the thing they have in common, as I see it, is that they question the official 9/11 story and why this event that has changed our lives is so shrouded in secrecy,suspicion and obstruction.

Is the 9/11 C/omission report really the critics gospel, every last one of them?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Is the 9/11 C/omission report really the critics gospel, every last one of them?

You haven't been paying attention, have you?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz, you seem to tend to give respect when you receive respect, which I try to do myself, but you do have the blinkers on in reguards to your fellow critics. I don't disagree that many regulars on this forum are pretty disagreeable when opposed, however, the same can be said for about 90% of critics in my experience. Very few people seem to really want to find the truth on either side of the debate. Actually, I don't really believe that. I think most everyone here is honestly worried about the world and are doing what they think is best. However, both groups come here with entrenched ideas, and feel they must protect those ideas at all costs, critic and truther alike. Reflection is unthinkable.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
Ignatz, you seem to tend to give respect when you receive respect, which I try to do myself, but you do have the blinkers on in reguards to your fellow critics. I don't disagree that many regulars on this forum are pretty disagreeable when opposed, however, the same can be said for about 90% of critics in my experience. Very few people seem to really want to find the truth on either side of the debate. Actually, I don't really believe that. I think most everyone here is honestly worried about the world and are doing what they think is best. However, both groups come here with entrenched ideas, and feel they must protect those ideas at all costs, critic and truther alike. Reflection is unthinkable.

Bravo!!

My sentiments exactly.

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE...pride is swallowed at lot easier than you think.

ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just heard of these 'chemtrails' on this forum and have never heard of such utter rubbish in all my life. I didn't realise that the 9/11 truth movement was open season for any CT out there!

Adding the apparent surge in pushing the 'no planes theory', I'm now having serious doubts about how the evidence regarding a 9/11 conspiracy is being harvested and presented.

If it is the fundemental aim of Truthseekers to turn the attention of the general public to what I do believe very important issue, then this is the wrong way of doing it.

I've watched so many videos of people's suffering on that day that this nonsense really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb wrote:
I have just heard of these 'chemtrails' on this forum and have never heard of such utter rubbish in all my life. I didn't realise that the 9/11 truth movement was open season for any CT out there!

Adding the apparent surge in pushing the 'no planes theory', I'm now having serious doubts about how the evidence regarding a 9/11 conspiracy is being harvested and presented.

If it is the fundemental aim of Truthseekers to turn the attention of the general public to what I do believe very important issue, then this is the wrong way of doing it.

I've watched so many videos of people's suffering on that day that this nonsense really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Well that's the CT mindset in a nutshell. Every brand of paranoid nonsense is given more credence than anything the government says. When the BBC reports the weather as "fair" they go outside and check...when they do they may see see innocent contrails produced by high altitude aircraft and see an evil conspiracy. (Actually the evil conspiracy informs every aspect of their lives...sad really)

The well prepared conspiracy theorist knows what to do when he sees these "chem-trails"...he just activates his countermeasures!

When a normal person has questions about something he consults information from recognised reliable sources and comes to a reasonable conclusion based on the direction the evidence leads. When the CTer has questions they usually stem from his a-priori biases and undiagnosed paranoia. He will thus only entertain evidence that points to his pre-concieved conclusion and ignore all else calling it "disinfo", "psyops", etc. Strangely enough they even do this to each other. It should come as no surprise that this type of person will also succumb to the "chem-trail" and other even more ludicrous CT's.

It's simply in their nature to do so.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picking up on what Jay Ref said I came across a poster who explained it really well.

I’m sure most people have seen The Truman Show; it is a satire and send up of conspiracies. The central character is totally unaware that everything around him is scripted. Every single event is his live is stage managed and there is nothing that happens without some form of higher authority sanction. There are no such things as coincidences and no such things as unforeseen events. The weather is controlled,all events are controlled, his family, friends and everybody about him are working from a script and there is nothing that cannot be explained away without a good script rewrite.

If he could just look around quick enough, maybe go in the left door rather than the right door or turn up five minutes early he would see it all for himself. All he as to do is wake up.

I'm just generalising here and not singling this forum out but this is where the true conspirator is at. Desperately looking over the horizon just to catch a glimpse of the controllers, maybe if he listens hard enough he will hear them planning away.

All I have to do is go down the pub five minutes early tonight, sneak in the back door and I'll catch them.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Just picking up on what Jay Ref said I came across a poster who explained it really well.

I’m sure most people have seen The Truman Show; it is a satire and send up of conspiracies. The central character is totally unaware that everything around him is scripted. Every single event is his live is stage managed and there is nothing that happens without some form of higher authority sanction. There are no such things as coincidences and no such things as unforeseen events. The weather is controlled,all events are controlled, his family, friends and everybody about him are working from a script and there is nothing that cannot be explained away without a good script rewrite.

If he could just look around quick enough, maybe go in the left door rather than the right door or turn up five minutes early he would see it all for himself. All he as to do is wake up.

I'm just generalising here and not singling this forum out but this is where the true conspirator is at. Desperately looking over the horizon just to catch a glimpse of the controllers, maybe if he listens hard enough he will hear them planning away.

All I have to do is go down the pub five minutes early tonight, sneak in the back door and I'll catch them.

Thanks for the tip off - I'd better get those camera technicians in and out of there slightly earlier then. Cheers.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb wrote:

I discipline myself to discussing only what is directly relevant to 9/11 here: so I am not going to engage in a discussion about chem trails beyond an overview

However, I do feel obliged to point out that with regard to Chem Trails, the critics are absolutely and catagorically wrong and are clearly making assumptive statements without proper investigation

Such an investigation can only conclude that there is a highly secret programme in action on a global level with unknown intention or effects potected from scrutiny at the very highest levels: thats where the evidance leads

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
ComfortablyNumb wrote:

I discipline myself to discussing only what is directly relevant to 9/11 here: so I am not going to engage in a discussion about chem trails beyond an overview

However, I do feel obliged to point out that with regard to Chem Trails, the critics are absolutely and catagorically wrong and are clearly making assumptive statements without proper investigation

Such an investigation can only conclude that there is a highly secret programme in action on a global level with unknown intention or effects potected from scrutiny at the very highest levels: thats where the evidance leads

You're bursting my bubble here, John. I had you pegged as one of the more rational ones. I even said so in a post elsewhere. Now I'm going to have to dig it up and post a retraction.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't be responsible for others delusions

Perhaps critics could privately challenge themselves to check things out before indulging in mockery

God alone knows what you'd make of the verichip Chipmonk Stew

ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

OK, I'm really not going to investigate this. But please point me to the website that has the definitive proof of this secret programme of unknown intention or effect.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesnt work like that with me: if your not curious its just me "proving" it to you, and that gets us nowhere if your not curious... catch22 QED. I dont mind with 9/11 questions but not going off topic for the forum
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,

I'm with CN on this one, but I don't need you to prove the theory to me, I just need a plausible explanation of what the motive would be. It's sort of a lynchpin question - for me to spare the time to look further into the theory, I need a plausible answer. If the theory has not matured to the point of giving that answer, my limited time is better spent elsewhere. It's much the same as the question i ask about NPT - until someone can plausibly explain how thousands of eyewitnesses and hundreds of video clips and photos can be faked, I'm not going to spend much time reading articles on the theory. There is far more important material on 911 for me to stay busy with.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last post Im making on chem trails:

Theyre isnt a plausable explanation MM, in terms of anything that can be sourced through academic or mainstream media in the way that vast amounts of the 9/11 picture can be. Thats becuase this is locked up so tight its an information wall of steel. The internet, for example, can only provide information placed on the internet: it cant tell you whats in a locked safe in some military base somewhere

Myself and a lot of people I know have simply stopped trying to find out, for the very reasons you indicate above:its better to put energy into something that one maybe CAN have an influnece over. All there is is the same specualtion reflected back endlessly. What is a hard fact is that people have been busted under anti-terror laws for probing to hard and too deep. I dont expect anyone to break cover over that here

So all that can be known is that this is real, it is happening, its global, the evidance in terms of photography, testimony and personal experiance is rock solid, and its locked up top secret and enforced by the state. Its no "oh can you see the missile pod in this picture" kind of nonesense, just the straight forward fact that something is being sprayed over major population areas since the mid 90's and, baring some minimal public access channel exposure in the US, its locked up as tight as can be

Its not the only area like this either

But who looks up anyway these days?

--------------------------------------------------------

And I mean it, I wont be drawn anymore on this topic

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'm saying is I don't need the evidence. Give me a plausible motive and I'll look for the evidence myself. I don't care if the offered motive is speculative, if it sounds plausible, I'll look deeper. I'm just saying, at this point, I can't think of any plausible reason for any group or persons to do this, therefore I'll stick to 911.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
But who looks up anyway these days?

I do.

When I'm outside work having a quiet smoke on a clear still evening, I see vapour trails from planes out of Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham making a lovely criss-cross pattern in the evening sky. They diffuse away leaving wispy cirrus patterns in time.

They're water vapour trails freezing into snow crystals in the sub-zero air up there.

JW on this subject you are stark-staring mad. Barking. Woof woof !Awoooooooooooooooooo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: