FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A LETTER TO ALL UK POLICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: A LETTER TO ALL UK POLICE Reply with quote

Well done to Andrew Johnson for writing to entire UK Police Force re London Bombings

See Below

Dear Sir/Madam,

In January this year, I wrote to 52 UK Police Force Chief constables to advise them of the state of the British 9/11 Truth Campaign and include a DVD which highlights the evidence our Campaign is concerned with. Our loose association, like other groups internationally, is calling for both an individual’s and official re-examination of the events of Sept 11th 2001. We know that the major flaws in the Official Story (which we have termed the OGCT - the Official Government Conspiracy Theory) show that Muslim Fundamentalist terrorists played little or no part in the events of that day.

Similarly, on July 7th 2005, an attack in London by supposed Muslim Fundamentalist terrorists has left little or no testable evidence that could be used to convict the supposed bombers – and yet they are assumed to be guilty. It is with this in mind that I have enclosed a DVD of a new film which has been released on the internet called Ludicrous Diversion – this was one of the expressions Mr Blair used to describe a proposed full public enquiry into the events of 7th July 2005. The film documents the disturbing pattern of events in the aftermath of 7/7 and how evidence has been tampered with and how there is little possibility that the supposed suicide bombers could be prosecuted in court if the available evidence were to be used to try them. I don’t know who made this film.

On the same theme, the DVD also includes a slightly longer film about 7/7 primarily made by Adrian Connock and David Shayler.

On 5th September 2006, a short article entitled “Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job' ” was published in the Daily Mail, which gave a fairly accurate representation of 9/11 Truth issues (see below) - albeit buried in the middle pages. The group of which I, and Prof David Ray Griffin (see below), are both members, Scholars for 9/11 Truth has now published peer reviewed academic papers which prove that 9/11 was an Inside Job (see www.journalof911studies.com ).

On Sat 9th September 2006, Christian Theologian Professor David Ray Griffin addressed a crowd of over 600 people at Conway Hall in London, presenting the evidence that 9/11 was an “Inside Job”. This represented a significant step forward in raising the awareness of these issues, which now will redefine the whole domestic and geopolitical arena. David Shayler also spoke at this event, to preface and offer a British perspective on some of the issues. I wrote a press release for this event – see here: http://tinyurl.com/pbtrj .

Prof David Ray Griffin appeared on the BBC’s Heaven and Earth show on Sunday 10th September to discuss the main points of his recent book Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11 (see http://tinyurl.com/rryrt ). In the 7-minute interview, recorded in Amsterdam with Ed Sturton, Prof Griffin discussed the controlled demolition and total destruction (to pulverised dust) of WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 – and the footage was shown to illustrate his discussion. This interview was followed by a short panel discussion that included David Shayler, Peter Hitchens and John Irvine, Dean of Coventry. None of the guests were able to offer any specific evidence against anything that David Ray Griffin or David Shayler said. Despite this, again, the main BBC news covered none of this. This is therefore additional documentation of the BBC’s complicity in covering up the real crimes on 9/11.

Also on Sunday, we held a day-long event at Brixton, organised by several London members. About 10 or 15 people spoke about various topics, including Former MI5 Officer Annie Machon as well as Calum Douglas, an Engineering student from Oxford Brookes University, Media Company Director Tim Sparke, Journalist and radio presenter Tony Gosling, David Shayler and former Oil Industry Worker Ian Crane. I was also asked to give 2 short presentations about my campaigning activities. Between 50 and 100 people attended the day. Several bands played in the evening and Anti-Terror Police Officers came to the event to request names and details of band members – even though all they were doing was playing music in a night club (Brixton Mass).

This event was followed on Monday 11th by a demonstration outside the US Embassy in Grosvenor Square where, for example, my friend Keith Mothersson, held a banner reading “Honour the Dead – Tell The Truth” (see attached photos). The group of about 100 people all know the truth about the large and ongoing deception which is being perpetrated by the US and UK governments and the media.

With the latter group of people in mind, the party then moved on to display their message outside the BBC at White City and distribute leaflets and disks.

All of this was ignored by the main news. However, on the evening of Monday 11th, Prof David Ray Griffin appeared with Tim Sparke (Director of Mercury Media) on James Whale’s radio show on Talk Sport. This 2-hour appearance drew an audience of an estimated 1 million listeners and David Ray Griffin discussed many of the main aspects of 9/11 Truth. (Copy available on request.)

On Tuesday 12th September, I had the privilege of meeting Prof Griffin at an event organised by Tim Sparke. This event was held for members of the press and other invited guests, as well as a number of UK campaigners. At least 2 journalists were in attendance, and I met and briefly spoke with MP for Lewes Norman Baker – the only MP in attendance. I also spoke with someone from the BBC who has become aware of the issues and I provided some information to them.

At the Labour Party Conference, several Cumbria 9/11 Truth Campaigners attended a Fringe meeting, where they distributed 9/11 Truth leaflets and disks and asked questions of the panel. These materials were well-received.

I believe what we are seeing here are people like us fulfilling the functions that existing bodies are not. We are publicly presenting and discussing evidence (as Public Enquiries should) and making films about these issues (as established media organisations should be). However, due to nature of the material, these bodies are either unwilling or to deal with these issues of gravitas.

It is only a matter of time before these issues become foremost in most people’s minds and therefore the sooner that they are investigated and discussed more widely, the better for all of us. Further, there will be a stronger and stronger resistance to legislation such as SOCA being passed and used to stop peaceful protests. To at least some of us, the agenda being unfolded (exchanging personal freedom for perceived security) is now clear and we will continue to highlight the evidence and events that show this is true. We will also point out who is complicit with this agenda and ask them (rhetorically) if their conscience will continue to permit them to be complicit, in the face of overwhelming evidence that they have been lied to by those in authority for at least 5 years.

Thank you for time spent in reading this letter. Further information can be found on the websites listed below. Please investigate them for yourselves.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracking Job, well done Andrew Cool
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have addressed the envelopes to "Press and PR Officer" this time (sent them to Chief Constables last time).

And LOOK!!! No mention on "No 7x7's"! Amazing!

If anyone wants the files, with all the UK addresses in mail merge format, download here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=752

Just gotta get a few more stamps, then I'll post them tomorrow or Weds.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

52 Envelopes, Each with a DVD, leaflet and a copy of this letter:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Police%20Letter%20Oct%202006.pdf

Were posted to all 52 UK Police forces by lase Weds.

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew, well done mate, excellent letter. They must be feeling the pressure now.

Justin

tabletaz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Letter Campaign Reply with quote

Hello Andrew,

I am just starting to get involved, having seen the loose change footage and Alex Jones.

I have rung the Daily Mail to praise Peter Hitchens for voicing his disbelief at Al Qaieda at disquiet at then New Labour project.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2006/09/stumbling_towar.html
http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2006/09/the_living_corp.html

I have also contacted my local mp, and spoken to quite a few people about it.

When I get time I will print some of the leaflets and hand them out in the street at weekends.

Could I possibly get one of your activist packs? If we could rack up production that would be great - do you need a donation via paypal?

Hopefully we can get something don, provided we can really nail the evidence.

What really got me recently was an article in the times on Thursday
http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22749-2388996.html

Norwich Union are 'offering' a pay as you go insurance scheme provided you have a black box fitted inside your car which records your location and speed. The police will have access to it.

How long before this becomes commonplace? Already normal insurance is becoming more expensive to subsidise this method.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tabletaz,

Campaign kit details available on this thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2412

Others: PM or e-mail if you want one!! Laminated sheets available (hopefully!!) next week!!

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

I may be mis-reading the text of your original letter as it is late, but I'm not sure you asked the Police to do anything.

Are you alledging that a crime has been committed for either 9/11 or 7/7?

If so, it may be worth pointing out that you are making allegations and ask the forces to investigate. I'm no expert, but I think failure to investigate an allegation would be a breach of their statutory duty and could trigger the complaints processes.

Of course they could hit you with 'not in the public interest to proceed' or any of the security / official secrets angles that much better qualified people than me could tell you all about.

For them not to proceed would require an explanation and it is often interesting to see how they don't tell you something. (If you see what I mean?)

As it stands, it reads to me like you have sent a well constructed, informative letter, with a DVD, but not alledged a crime has taken place or asked them to start a criminal investigation into either event.

The "please investigate for yourselves" line allows a little too much wriggle room I think.

My apologies if I've mis-read the original post and I do applaud your dedication.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker,

My general strategy in campaigning is to offer people information and let them decide what to do with it.

The psychology behind this is that they are more likely to be guided by

1) Curiosity
2) Their Conscience

Most of the institutions which serve us have in themselves too many vested interests to do anything, so I think all I can do is advise individuals who work for them of "what I know" and see how they react.

In the final analysis, we know enough of the truth here to see that BIG changes are needed and history will show we tried to get the truth out in the best way we could.

I have been writing to my MP (very similar letter to the above) to advise her this is a real, serious issue. She has responded to all my letters saying (at least) "she has noted their content".

In many ways, we are still at the "listening and looking" phase and we all know that at least if people start to do that, they may begin to wake up.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

busker wrote:
Andrew,

I may be mis-reading the text of your original letter as it is late, but I'm not sure you asked the Police to do anything.

Are you alledging that a crime has been committed for either 9/11 or 7/7?

If so, it may be worth pointing out that you are making allegations and ask the forces to investigate. I'm no expert, but I think failure to investigate an allegation would be a breach of their statutory duty and could trigger the complaints processes.

Of course they could hit you with 'not in the public interest to proceed' or any of the security / official secrets angles that much better qualified people than me could tell you all about.

For them not to proceed would require an explanation and it is often interesting to see how they don't tell you something. (If you see what I mean?)

As it stands, it reads to me like you have sent a well constructed, informative letter, with a DVD, but not alledged a crime has taken place or asked them to start a criminal investigation into either event.

The "please investigate for yourselves" line allows a little too much wriggle room I think.

My apologies if I've mis-read the original post and I do applaud your dedication.

Hi Busker

Andrew has posted all the names and addresses of all the Police HQs - there is nothing to stop you sending a suitably worded letter to the anti - terrorist branch of each HQ asking them to investigate 7/7
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWSU3,

Yes, I deliberately posted the Mail Merge files i generated (which took several hours to create) in the hope that others would:

1) Learn how to use Mail Merge (if they didn't know already)
2) Write and post their own letter with what they felt was important.

Though I appreciate the feedback, it is far more powerful for people to do their own thing - they may be able to do it better than me, and just use the raw information I supplied (like names and addresses) to save a bit of time.

I had to teach myself to use mail merge, and how to write letters and how to collate all the information - nobody taught me these things!!

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Busker,

My general strategy in campaigning is to offer people information and let them decide what to do with it.

The psychology behind this is that they are more likely to be guided by

1) Curiosity
2) Their Conscience

Most of the institutions which serve us have in themselves too many vested interests to do anything, so I think all I can do is advise individuals who work for them of "what I know" and see how they react.

Maybe I don't get here often enough to have picked up on your strategy, but I now undertstand why you worded the letter in the way you did.

The curiosoty angle might get someone to look twice, the conscience angle..... forget it. There are very few in the insititutions who will gamble their salary and nice fat final salary pensions without coming under extreme pressure to do so. I just can't see senior police officers doing anything because of conscience.

Thanks for the patient explanation though.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hi Busker

Andrew has posted all the names and addresses of all the Police HQs - there is nothing to stop you sending a suitably worded letter to the anti - terrorist branch of each HQ asking them to investigate 7/7

Indeed there isn't TTWSU3.

I'm not in a position to make specific allegations about 7/7 or 9/11 but I am waiting to hear back on financial information on how budgets have been spent within forces.

How's your letter writing progressing?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if TSWU3 will write his own letter. He was, however, gracious enough to pay for getting 20000 colour leaflets printed and meeting me to deliver about 5000 to me - 52 of which were included with the letter above.

If you want some, pm or e-mail me your address

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=25702&highlight=leaf lets#25702

Finningham
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Demand Reply with quote

just a suggestion but how about demanding the press get involved. If you guys could construct a letter outlining the points we the public should know about. We can then download the letter and send it to our chosen newspaper asking for them to investigate on our behalf. I would like to point out that I would not be able to write a letter that would gain interest from the press due to my lack of formal education. If you guys could pen such a letter that individuals like myself just add our signature, then perhaps the publicity for public interest would gain speed and much needed growth. Just a suggestion guys...
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Justin"]Andrew, well done mate, excellent letter. They must be feeling the pressure now.

Justin[/quote]

Isn't this a line from The Life Of Brian?

Splitters!
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow....

wicked work Andrew and co.

now thats activism!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: