FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thermite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:

Like you tested your fatuous 'gypsum' theory you mean?

At least Jones has done the work (and debunked the fantasy office contents - and gypsum - baloney for good measure).

Umm, since when was that my theory?

What work has Jones done? Found some chemicals in a collapsed building? How does that prove anything other than chemicals were present? It doesn't prove thermite, it doesn't prove demolition, it doesn't prove inside job, it doesn't prove anything. At all. Try again.

You know, I bet lawyers clamour to get you on their clients' juries.

You know, I bet you've got nothing but insults left now.

No this is stupid, and I admit I'm party to that.
If you want to continue in a more reasonable manner with reasonable points, that's fine with me.
Your previous manner has had 'sockpuppet' written all over it to me, but if I'm wrong I'll apologise.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:

At least Jones has done the work (and debunked the fantasy office contents - and gypsum - baloney for good measure).

What work has Jones done? Found some chemicals in a collapsed building? How does that prove anything other than chemicals were present? It doesn't prove thermite, it doesn't prove demolition, it doesn't prove inside job, it doesn't prove anything. At all. Try again.

If you want to continue in a more reasonable manner with reasonable points, that's fine with me.
Your previous manner has had 'sockpuppet' written all over it to me, but if I'm wrong I'll apologise.

If you want to accuse me of being something I'm not, join the back of the queue. I've already being called a forum bot, a shill, an apologist for mass murderers, a government employee, and numerous other things. If you want to make some headway in the thermite argument, you're going to have to show that thermite can actually cut through a vertical column. Really, that is the most basic of things, to show what the CTists claim can happen, can actually happen, yet no-one is willing to show it.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:

If you want to accuse me of being something I'm not, join the back of the queue. I've already being called a forum bot, a shill, an apologist for mass murderers, a government employee, and numerous other things. If you want to make some headway in the thermite argument, you're going to have to show that thermite can actually cut through a vertical column. Really, that is the most basic of things, to show what the CTists claim can happen, can actually happen, yet no-one is willing to show it.

To 'show it' as in to prove beyond a doubt - agreed. It can't be done.
It's still debateable, as you continually try to prove. The arguments on the Phys Org board haven't changed much in 2 years.

However, demonstrating the strong evidence of an official cover up and the urgent need for impartial re-investigation becomes more likely as the political climate shifts.
(50% believe the 911 inquiries are a cover up nationally in the US, and 66% of New Yorkers in recent polls.)
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

To 'show it' as in to prove beyond a doubt - agreed. It can't be done.
It's still debateable, as you continually try to prove. The arguments on the Phys Org board haven't changed much in 2 years.

However, demonstrating the strong evidence of an official cover up and the urgent need for impartial re-investigation becomes more likely as the political climate shifts.
(50% believe the 911 inquiries are a cover up nationally in the US, and 66% of New Yorkers in recent polls.)

And the more the education budget is slashed, the more the "climate" will "shift".
Arkan_Wolfshade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Can you please source those polls?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkan_Wolfshade wrote:
chek wrote:

Aaargh it's awful when someone catches you out in a lie.
Oh the shame the shame... actually from MSNBC's sample of 52768, it's 53%
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200609/m sg00054.html

"66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York's Attorney General"
New Zogby International Poll Reveals
http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Arkan_Wolfshade wrote:
chek wrote:

http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200609/m sg00054.html

You realize that internet polls are entirely meaningless, right? I just voted. The sample is up to 74139 now, with 62% reporting that they believe in 9/11 conspiracies. But it's not a random sampling, anyone in the world can vote, and there's nothing stopping someone from voting multiple times. If you want to gauge your momentum on this, fine. Just so long as you know you're deluding yourself.

Quote:
"66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York's Attorney General"

August 2004 is not recent. Also, this poll was conducted just before the Republican National Convention in a heavily Democratic state during Bush's re-election campaign soon after the "misleading" Iraq WMD intelligence story had broken.

In the much more recent (July 6, 2006) Scripps-Howard poll, 992 people were asked:
Quote:
There are also accusations being made following the 9/11 terrorist attack. One of these is:
People in the federal government either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to stop the attacks because they wanted to United States to go to war in the Middle East.

Here's how they responded:
Quote:
Very likely 16%
Somewhat likely 20%
Not likely 59%
Don't know 5%

These are other responses from the same poll:
Pentagon
Quote:
The Pentagon was not struck by an airliner captured by terrorists but, instead was hit by a cruise missle fired by the U.S. military.

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 6%
Not likely 80%
Don't kniow 7%
Other response 1%

WTC
Quote:
The collapse if the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
chek wrote:
Arkan_Wolfshade wrote:
chek wrote:

You realize that internet polls are entirely meaningless, right? I just voted. The sample is up to 74139 now, with 62% reporting that they believe in 9/11 conspiracies. But it's not a random sampling, anyone in the world can vote, and there's nothing stopping someone from voting multiple times. If you want to gauge your momentum on this, fine. Just so long as you know you're deluding yourself.

Quote:

August 2004 is not recent. Also, this poll was conducted just before the Republican National Convention in a heavily Democratic state during Bush's re-election campaign soon after the "misleading" Iraq WMD intelligence story had broken.

In the much more recent (July 6, 2006) Scripps-Howard poll, 992 people were asked:
Quote:
There are also accusations being made following the 9/11 terrorist attack. One of these is:
People in the federal government either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to stop the attacks because they wanted to United States to go to war in the Middle East.

Quote:
Very likely 16%
Somewhat likely 20%
Not likely 59%
Don't know 5%

Pentagon
Quote:
The Pentagon was not struck by an airliner captured by terrorists but, instead was hit by a cruise missle fired by the U.S. military.

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 6%
Not likely 80%
Don't kniow 7%
Other response 1%

WTC
Quote:
The collapse if the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

Of course, you're right.
Statistics, damn statistics ...and pollsters.
I wouldn't trust them either.
They're way too closely related to marketing to have any credibility at all.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
chek wrote:
Arkan_Wolfshade wrote:
chek wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Very likely 16%
Somewhat likely 20%
Not likely 59%
Don't know 5%

Pentagon
Quote:

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 6%
Not likely 80%
Don't kniow 7%
Other response 1%

WTC
Quote:

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

Of course, you're right.

You do also realise that if a million people believe something, it doesn't make it any more true?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
chek wrote:
Arkan_Wolfshade wrote:
chek wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Very likely 16%
Somewhat likely 20%
Not likely 59%
Don't know 5%

Pentagon
Quote:

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 6%
Not likely 80%
Don't kniow 7%
Other response 1%

WTC
Quote:

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

Of course, you're right.

You do also realise that if a million people believe something, it doesn't make it any more true?

Absolutely.
And you do realise that if a small group of homegrown murderous fanatics think they got away with a new policy initiative they can be (and are being) found out?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

Agreed, as also applies to the millions who believe Bush & Co.'s lies because they think presidents can do no wrong. Remember WMD? All those countless millions believed the lies and yet it wasn't any more true for that either.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Agreed, as also applies to the millions who believe Bush & Co.'s lies because they think presidents can do no wrong. Remember WMD? All those countless millions believed the lies and yet it wasn't any more true for that either.

So how come you think "Bush & Co" can murder 3000 people, but can't fake a single WMD in Iraq?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

So how come you think "Bush & Co" can murder 3000 people, but can't fake a single WMD in Iraq?

That's what happens when you give Rumsfeld a job to do, or a story to remember. Competence is not his middle name. Of course that would have been the sensible thing to do, but...it's too late now.

Or maybe it isn't! Anthrax letters with a Baghdad postmark signed by Saddam, could even now be sitting in a postal redirection office in Nowhere Illinois waiting for somebody to decode bad handwriting. Beside those packages of yellowcake uranium from Niger.
Still you know what they say about best laid plans.
Especially when Rummy's involved.

Has anybody seen that clip of Rumsfeld on the Jon Stewart show where he's showing a visitor round the Pentagon, and points out a twisted burned fragment of metal mounted on a wooden plynth, describing it as a 'wonderful' reminder of the Pentagon attack?

Stewart comments, 'Wonderful?' You couldn't have gone with 'stark' or 'tragic'? Wonderful? It's almost like you're enjoying it...'
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's what happens when you give Rumsfeld a job to do, or a story to remember. Competence is not his middle name. Of course that would have been the sensible thing to do, but...it's too late now.

Or maybe it isn't! Anthrax letters with a Baghdad postmark signed by Saddam, could even now be sitting in a postal redirection office in Nowhere Illinois waiting for somebody to decode bad handwriting. Beside those packages of yellowcake uranium from Niger.

Clek you know you sound like a loony don't you? Of course not, let me show you what real full blown loony’s look and sound like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQZT9Hzvt8

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1235262254946412440

Enjoy, (please watch they are only short movies) throw your hat in with them. Get a grip on reality pal for god sake.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:

Clek you know you sound like a loony don't you? Of course not, let me show you what real full blown loony’s look and sound like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQZT9Hzvt8

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1235262254946412440

Enjoy, (please watch they are only short movies) throw your hat in with them. Get a grip on reality pal for god sake.

And there I was trying to help you critics out.
That's gratitude for you.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have my unreserved gratitude Chek; did you watch your leaders in action?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
You have my unreserved gratitude Chek; did you watch your leaders in action?

Regrettably not - I've got a concert running on googlevid at the moment.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, don’t worry too much about it. Enjoy your concert. When you get a moment have a look at these guys.

They are your leaders; they voice your opinion, of course when you get a moment out of you busy social life, you could have a good, close look at them.

By the way did you get round to asking the guy who wrote a complete destruction of your explosives theory your question? Opps sorry you’re a busy guy.

Yeah right
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Oh well, don’t worry too much about it. Enjoy your concert. When you get a moment have a look at these guys.

Thanks. Jeff Beck - the guvnor.

stateofgrace wrote:
They are your leaders; they voice your opinion, of course when you get a moment out of you busy social life, you could have a good, close look at them.

They do? I wasn't aware I had any 'leaders'.

quote="stateofgrace"]By the way did you get round to asking the guy who wrote a complete destruction of your explosives theory your question? Opps sorry you’re a busy guy.

Yeah right[/quote]

What are you on? Or should it be where do you get off?
If you have a question you should ask it, but don't ask me to go register on some site you frequent to ask a question for your satisfaction.
If you can't refute something yourself, there could be a reason.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek I don't need to refute a single thing you claim.

The burden of proof lies with you. You are accusing Americans of planning, executing and covering up mass murder of their fellow country men, not me.

So why not take out a law suit? Why not get it together in a civil action against those you accuse?

You know why not, don't you? Because you would have to prove your theories, you would have to put your case forward in a court of law. So go ahead do it.

You won't you never will, you will simply carry on posting claim upon claim on obscure web sites, which guys like me come across, laugh and move on.

Do it Chek, I defied you, and I challenge you, get it together, and file a law suit.

Prove it all, oops sorry you're a busy guy running Google concerts.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Chek I don't need to refute a single thing you claim.

The burden of proof lies with you. You are accusing Americans of planning, executing and covering up mass murder of their fellow country men, not me.

So why not take out a law suit? Why not get it together in a civil action against those you accuse?

You know why not, don't you? Because you would have to prove your theories, you would have to put your case forward in a court of law. So go ahead do it.

You won't you never will, you will simply carry on posting claim upon claim on obscure web sites, which guys like me come across, laugh and move on.

Do it Chek, I defied you, and I challenge you, get it together, and file a law suit.

Prove it all, oops sorry you're a busy guy running Google concerts.

Yawn at the hand waving.
911 will be reinvestigated properly.
Mark my words.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By who ? You ?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Has anybody seen that clip of Rumsfeld on the Jon Stewart show where he's showing a visitor round the Pentagon, and points out a twisted burned fragment of metal mounted on a wooden plynth, describing it as a 'wonderful' reminder of the Pentagon attack?

Stewart comments, 'Wonderful?' You couldn't have gone with 'stark' or 'tragic'? Wonderful? It's almost like you're enjoying it...'

I'm sorry, you think that the people that organised these attacks are both incredibly clever, and yet incredibly stupid, at the same time? They can get away with constructing a national commission that swallows every single one of its fabricated pieces of evidence, and yet the only people that have looked for WMD in Iraq are the US military, the very same people you claim had a hand in 9/11, and yet the US military cannot fool its own soldiers into thinking they have found something they haven't? These are the same people that are keeping hundreds silent over the planting of demolition charges throughout 3 high rise buildings, and the demolition of these buildings, but they cannot make a handful of people lie?

You're really going to have to do better. All they need is a single WMD, not even a complete one, just evidence of parts, of intent to construct, and they would relieve so much pressure.

And as for Rumsfeld's words, I've not seen the clip in question, but wonderful does not have to mean joyous. Resorting to dictionary wars is the last refuge of someone without a real argument.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
By who ? You ?

There are, conceived this very night, miracles of the universe we call embryos who, though still 5000 days away from becoming snotty teenagers have even now formulated more intelligent comebacks than that.

Think where your life has taken you. Sitting at a grubby keyboard typing sentences like that to complete strangers.
Imagine your soul has a 'use-by' date.
Go get yourself a life, or another assignment.
Before it's too late.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

I'm sorry, you think that the people that organised these attacks are both incredibly clever, and yet incredibly stupid, at the same time? They can get away with constructing a national commission that swallows every single one of its fabricated pieces of evidence, and yet the only people that have looked for WMD in Iraq are the US military, the very same people you claim had a hand in 9/11, and yet the US military cannot fool its own soldiers into thinking they have found something they haven't? These are the same people that are keeping hundreds silent over the planting of demolition charges throughout 3 high rise buildings, and the demolition of these buildings, but they cannot make a handful of people lie?

You're really going to have to do better. All they need is a single WMD, not even a complete one, just evidence of parts, of intent to construct, and they would relieve so much pressure.

And as for Rumsfeld's words, I've not seen the clip in question, but wonderful does not have to mean joyous. Resorting to dictionary wars is the last refuge of someone without a real argument.

How limited your conceptions of politics and control, or even what the real objectives might be and who might be steering those aims, is not what is under discussion.
So don't go confusing yourself.

Planes, Fires, Collapses.
Stick to what you 'know'.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

How limited your conceptions of politics and control, or even what the real objectives might be and who might be steering those aims, is not what is under discussion.

You should keep your mouth shut then, for you clearly know nothing. You just fill the gaps with fantastic stories, you've created a fantasy with layer upon layer of lies and deceit. When something is proved wrong to you, you just add another layer. When Rumsfeld is too stupid, it is because someone has a higher agenda so they let him get away with it. When Thermite couldn't be used, you changed it to thermate, and then some supper nano substance. You keep building a tower of stories to evade the truth, becuase the higher you build, and the more lies you invent, the less reality you have to deal with, and the safer you feel. Do you realise that by your reasoning it is equally possible that the 9/11 "truth" movement exists only because you serve the will of a higher master? If these powers that be can control the highest offices in the land, you don't stand a chance. You exist merely to serve their ends, and when you cease to be useful, then your movement will crumble. In your fantasy world you can't win, because you have created a monster that you cannot control.

I am thankful that I do not live in such a twisted state, but I pity you, for that state is your own mind.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

You should keep your mouth shut then, for you clearly know nothing. You just fill the gaps with fantastic stories, you've created a fantasy with layer upon layer of lies and deceit. When something is proved wrong to you, you just add another layer. When Rumsfeld is too stupid, it is because someone has a higher agenda so they let him get away with it. When Thermite couldn't be used, you changed it to thermate, and then some supper nano substance. You keep building a tower of stories to evade the truth, becuase the higher you build, and the more lies you invent, the less reality you have to deal with, and the safer you feel. Do you realise that by your reasoning it is equally possible that the 9/11 "truth" movement exists only because you serve the will of a higher master? If these powers that be can control the highest offices in the land, you don't stand a chance. You exist merely to serve their ends, and when you cease to be useful, then your movement will crumble. In your fantasy world you can't win, because you have created a monster that you cannot control.

I am thankful that I do not live in such a twisted state, but I pity you, for that state is your own mind.

Really the boot is on the other foot. As the whole history of this thread shows, every time you claim something is not 'possible', you have to be shown that it is.
Which looks to me that twists and evasions are your house of cards.
And that will come crashing down soon, never fear.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
By who ? You ?

There are, conceived this very night, miracles of the universe we call embryos who, though still 5000 days away from becoming snotty teenagers have even now formulated more intelligent comebacks than that.

Think where your life has taken you. Sitting at a grubby keyboard typing sentences like that to complete strangers.
Before it's too late.

Really?

Your vivid imagination simply shows the depth to which you will go to, to avoid any form of rational thinking.

You have already formulated your conclusion, nothing I say, nothing anybody says will ever convince you otherwise. So you resort to name calling, childish insults.

For anybody lurking outside this forum. Here is the real truth seeker, devoid of any thought other than proving that Americans killed their fellow countrymen.

This is the fantasy world this guy lives in, one whereby anybody who objects or has the nerve to question his believes are subject to foul insults and childish remarks. The perception of supreme intelligence and divine knowledge is transparent. This allows him to say what he likes, about who he likes. He justifies all this by his misguided believes he is the good guy and one day he will be proved right.

Take a good look at this guy, read what he thinks of you. For anybody that does not subscribe to the insanity of the conspirator, or even takes the time to put forward an alterative view is simply somebody to be belittled, mocked and told they are non entries.

Welcome to the world of the truth seeker. A world where black is white and insane is sane.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
chek wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
By who ? You ?

Before it's too late.

Really?

Your vivid imagination simply shows the depth to which you will go to, to avoid any form of rational thinking.

You have already formulated your conclusion, nothing I say, nothing anybody says will ever convince you otherwise. So you resort to name calling, childish insults.

For anybody lurking outside this forum. Here is the real truth seeker, devoid of any thought other than proving that Americans killed their fellow countrymen.

This is the fantasy world this guy lives in, one whereby anybody who objects or has the nerve to question his believes are subject to foul insults and childish remarks. The perception of supreme intelligence and divine knowledge is transparent. This allows him to say what he likes, about who he likes. He justifies all this by his misguided believes he is the good guy and one day he will be proved right.

Take a good look at this guy, read what he thinks of you. For anybody that does not subscribe to the insanity of the conspirator, or even takes the time to put forward an alterative view is simply somebody to be belittled, mocked and told they are non entries.

Welcome to the world of the truth seeker. A world where black is white and insane is sane.

One rational argument from you SoG - that's all it takes.
Asking a lot I know, as I can't recall one in any thread you've ever been in here.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Really the boot is on the other foot. As the whole history of this thread shows, every time you claim something is not 'possible', you have to be shown that it is.
Which looks to me that twists and evasions are your house of cards.
And that will come crashing down soon, never fear.

I'm still waiting to be shown that thermite could be used to cut a vertical column. I mean, how difficult is that to do?

I'm also waiting for the cheers from the CT crowd when they "force" Bush out of the White House at the next election.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: