FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create more peace not more pieces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Create more peace not more pieces Reply with quote

I find that handing out DVD's is a great way to share the information, as long as the people you give them to actually watch them and then do something with the information, the time of putting it on the back burner has past. I always say to people on giving out a DVD that once they have watched it to pass it on or give it back so I can ensure its not laying dormant. Its such a waste to have 9/11 & 7/7 material sitting around.

I find that I am able to network with friends and work colleagues quite a lot. This week I have shown movies to 5 people, all whom have been gobsmacked with the information. I have also been 'stimulating' the dissussions by encouraging individuals to understand that if they really want to bring an end to this tyranny then they must take responsabilty for passing it on. No one else is going to do it. At first, to some this may seem a minor point, but I feel it is paramount.

Another very important thing to do is to allow poeple to see the road ahead. If we all just go around putting out this information without grounding it properly, we will just create a lot of fear, confusion and anger. We can easily cause more problems if we do not think of the full implications of what is being said (or watched). I make a point of showing people new to all of this, that its not just about exposing the holes in the offical story and demanding answers. It is more about facilitating a change of understanding and evolving to a higher ground of awareness. When all of this is out in the open you can be certain that there will be much confusion and conflicts of interest. By asking people to be aware of this we will help to redress the equillibrium of an already all to imbanced state of universal conciousness on the planet.

We must think outside the box (and the pyramid).

We must think about the effect we (9/11exposee's) are having

We must take a responsible stance.

Do you not think that it has occured to the perpitrators of 9/11 that people ARE waking up to the lies and deceipt?

It is very possible that there are other plans for more 'acts of terrorism' to ensure that fewer people get a chance to see the game plan. I would hope I am wrong, but thats what I'd do if I were wanting to keep my stranglehold on the human pcyche and ensure I remained on target. Keep them scared! Again people new to all of this require information to prepare them for this possibilty.

My overall message here is: Think lets think about HOW we pass on the information.

Create more peace not more pieces Confused

Last edited by Light Infantree on Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: WELL SAID Reply with quote

This is an excellent post.
When you strip away peoples' belief systems and world views, there is only one thing for them to fall back on, and that is.......their own resources, their own minds, their own spirit.
We can encourage people by reminding them that it is a noble and courageous act to tell the truth.
With my crowd, I often find it useful to refer them to mythology, Star Wars, Matrix etc., in order to lift them out of their disempowered inertia.
I keep having to remind myself to generate courage and conquer the fear.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, people need to be aware of the bigger picture - and that the 9/11 cover up is part of a bigger scandal of information being withheld.

I too feel that "not much will be left" of a number of heavily institutionalised belief systems once all the 9/11 Truth dominoes have finished toppling. It could be "quite a show"...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam1: Your signature

"What will I tell my grandchildren? That I knew, but did nothing about it?"

This reminds me of something that comes from the native people of central america concerning the future of the humanity. It goes something like:

'Ask yourself, are you eating your children's Grandchildren?' This question is a powerful one ask ourselves when we are seeking to find the right path to take.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow a thread which isn´t locked Laughing

Good post, but what do you seriously think anyone to can against those in power. The elections are probably fixed and whoever you elect is probably controlled by the same system anyway so we can´t "vote them out".

And no matter how hard we try, the courts won´t do anything about it. All they have to do is go on about "it endangers national security" or such waffle and throw it out.

The only real possiblity is a mass and I mean a big mass (>80% population) protest. In the form of strikes, marches and basically bringing the country to a standstill until the truth comes out.

"Oh wait a minute that last sentence makes me a terrorist, im gonna get locked up in some secret CIA jail and tortured". This thought process will also put a lot of people off.

The problem is the majority don´t give a toss as long as thier confortable little world is ok. The US government could probably even admit they did the 9/11 attack and get away with it.

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer lies in the first line of your reply Bicnarok. I am not going to do anything AGAINST any one, least I have no intention to. And in my reality 'those in power' do not have it (power over me). I don't let them have any of mine. Vote for yourselves! However I am stirring the pool around me. Ripples of revelation, nuggets of knowledge, keeping focused and like Luke Skywaker remaining 'ON TARGET' even though I have turned off my targeting computer.

I agree with you, we cannot vote them out (maybe we could breed them out Laughing ) The whole system, as it operates at the moment is dammed quite literally. The river of life has become huge reservoirs of stagnation, brainlessness, fear, hatred and too many other negative words to mention.. There is much light around though and this fact is beggining to permeate the darker patches of the water. I am not suggesting that Tony Blair is about to become a born again Icke-a-like, but it is my experience that we are seeing large amounts of people actually waking from the slumber, most certianly concerning 9/11. I feel that 9/11 is going to be the biggest self inflicted wound in hisstory. Where it will lead is up to us (and the individual) This is all going to have a marked effect on the collective and we may well begin to see a very different structure of society emerging from the rubble of 9/11 and the confusion of 7/7.

In the mean time, you could be right in the fact that strike and protest are our weapons. Though after taking part in the demonstraton in London prior to the invasion of Irac (there was more than a million people there, it took us 3 and 1/2 hours to cross the start line at Westminster) I saw the effect that had - sweet FA. Though it was still worth doing - it made a clear statement and was very uplifting to participate. I am proud I went.

A massive protest would certainly do much. For this to occur momentum has to be achived and this is difficult to manufacture. It usually has to build naturally.

I'll stick by forging strong links with those around us. Friends, Family, Work etc. There is a time coming (and that could be later on tonight Shocked ) when we my have to go to to 'war' but having been to war myself (I am ex-army) I know that like 9/11, war leaves more questions than it does answers. As the Ickeberg sez 'You don't fight for peace, you peace for it'

I like to think of it all as some great control drama that the universe is playing out to learn about it self. On one level the flack is pretty heavy at times but we must, must, must remember it is but a play, a ride, a game and there is a cold beer waiting in the foyer.

Nevertheless we are part of the drama. Real action is required.
It is up to us
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they control us with fear (poverty, crime, terrorism, etc).
the fear of death being the biggest.

1st step have no fear.

a one day national strike, refusing to vote and general non-compliance would certainly show them how we feel.

some people suggest not paying council tax or not paying council tax by £9.11 (going to court and explaining why you've done this)

violence is never the answer as it only feeds their power-base.

learn how to be less reliant on the current system and more self sufficient.
ask yourselves if anything you do actively supports the status quo.

a program on bbc 3 or 4 last night showed just how close we are to the old communist dictatorships where the only form of protest tolerated was jokes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: