FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Mysteries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

'9/11 is a keyhole into consciousness.

If you can get through it to the other side, everything looks different.

Do not be afraid. Follow your curiosity like Alice in the rabbit hole.

Keep stepping forward. Share your discoveries You will make new friends.

You are not a conspiracy theorist but part of a whole.

We are all in this together.

Know it, feel it, use it.

This is the second awakening.

' - 9/11 Mysteries Postscript

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
'9/11 Denial is a keyhole into the mythical world of the paranoid and gullible.

If you can get through it to the other side, everything looks different, not unlike a bad acid trip.

Do not be afraid. Follow your curiosity like a blind mouse following a trail of cheese left behind by hucksters and lunatics.

Keep stepping forward. Share your discoveries. They won't be based in reality, but at least you will make new friends. You don't have to be lonely anymore.

You are not a conspiracy theorist but part of a whole incoherent collective of conspiracy fanatics.

We are all in this together, unless you question other people's ideas or make the movement look bad, in which case you're probably a disinfo agent.

Know it, feel it, use it. If you accidentally start to think, take a deep breath and remember how nice it feels to have friends.

This is the second awakening. The first one was a total disaster. Don't go there, I don't want to talk about it.

' - 9/11 Hysterics Postscript

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nurse, I think Chipmunk was supposed to have had his medication at 9.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

If you can get through it to the other side, everything looks different, not unlike a bad acid trip.

Laughing

Stew, when this all comes out, you will be on a permanent bad acid trip, you will lose control and wee your pants and go totally mental. Think of it like this, you ever had one of those dreams where you are being chased, welll that is what your life resembles , or at least your psyche does, it's being pursued by truth.

And that's why you are on medication. Because you have always been on medication, havent you, my dear Stew? Nurse! Laughing

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Do not be afraid. Follow your curiosity like a blind mouse following a trail of cheese left behind by hucksters and lunatics.

Keep stepping forward. Share your discoveries. They won't be based in reality, but at least you will make new friends. You don't have to be lonely anymore.

You are not a conspiracy theorist but part of a whole incoherent collective of conspiracy fanatics.

We are all in this together, unless you question other people's ideas or make the movement look bad, in which case you're probably a disinfo agent.

Know it, feel it, use it. If you accidentally start to think, take a deep breath and remember how nice it feels to have friends.

This is the second awakening. The first one was a total disaster. Don't go there, I don't want to talk about it.

Hillarious, all the same. Good bit of handiwork there, Mister. Laughing

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

Stew, when this all comes out, you will be on a permanent bad acid trip, you will lose control and wee your pants and go totally mental.

When all WHAT comes out? Anything specific?
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh its worse than I thought Laughing

Last edited by Bicnarok on Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another angle!! where are the critics now eh no that thier leader has shown his face:)
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

Laughing

Stew, when this all comes out, you will be on a permanent bad acid trip, you will lose control and wee your pants and go totally mental. Think of it like this, you ever had one of those dreams where you are being chased, welll that is what your life resembles , or at least your psyche does, it's being pursued by truth.

And that's why you are on medication. Because you have always been on medication, havent you, my dear Stew? Nurse! Laughing

You a truthseeker prole? On the trail of truth? Not afraid of TRUTH?

Well here's some truth; you are completely off your nut mate. You are crazier than a sh!thouse rat, loony, insane, toys-in-the-attic, bats-in-the-belfry.

The lights are no but no one's home.
The sails are set but there's no one at the helm.
The lift doesn't go all the way up.
You're casting out, but not reeling in...
Your a few cards short of a deck...
You lost a few tiles on re-entry.

You'll have to face it Prole...you missed your ride to the mother-ship that was shadowing the Hale-Bopp comet. That's the TRUTH!

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

Laughing

You a truthseeker prole? On the trail of truth? Not afraid of TRUTH?

Well here's some truth; you are completely off your nut mate. You are crazier than a sh!thouse rat, loony, insane, toys-in-the-attic, bats-in-the-belfry.

The lights are no but no one's home.
The sails are set but there's no one at the helm.
The lift doesn't go all the way up.
You're casting out, but not reeling in...
Your a few cards short of a deck...
You lost a few tiles on re-entry.

You'll have to face it Prole...you missed your ride to the mother-ship that was shadowing the Hale-Bopp comet. That's the TRUTH!

-z

Your point being??? Rolling Eyes

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

Your point being??? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, Jay Ref, don't sugar coat it! How's he gonna know what you really think unless you come out and say it?!?!
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

you are completely off your nut mate. You are crazier than a sh!thouse rat, loony, insane, toys-in-the-attic, bats-in-the-belfry.

You stole all that from O'Reilly didnt you zill.
If you really believe that pat is insane then perhaps you ought to have some compassion for him just as many here do for you.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

you are completely off your nut mate. You are crazier than a sh!thouse rat, loony, insane, toys-in-the-attic, bats-in-the-belfry.

You stole all that from O'Reilly didnt you zill.
If you really believe that pat is insane then perhaps you ought to have some compassion for him just as many here do for you.

Compassion? Why does someone who accuses litterally thousands of innocent people of a conspiracy to mass-murder their own countrymen on the basis of zero evidence deserve compassion? I reserve that for people who have been victimized, not for the victimizers...no matter how pitifully insane they may be.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Mysteries Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

now take out the 9/11 words and imagine thats how our leaders think about us. so close to the truth without realising it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: