FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make Jaws Drop!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Make Jaws Drop!!! Reply with quote

In the last week I have made it my goal to inform some people, face to face, about 9/11 being an inside job.
I haven't just been running around shouting it, I have been selecting my victims judging by the reaction I think I will get.
The first person I choose just shrugged his shoulders - not that interested.
The next person I spoke to was a work collegue. I met him in the tea room and decided to let him have some.
Nornally this guy is full of chat, always a laugh. However, when I had finished, his jaw just dropped open. He didn't - more likely, couldn't - say anything. He was gob smacked.
I gave him a copy of LC2 there and then.
I saw him this morning and he was again amazed. He couldn't believe what he had seen. He almost looked like a different person. It was obvious the info had effected him.
There is no doubt this guy will tell everyone he know about LC2 and 9/11 being an inside job.
Then, this afternoon, I was in my local post office posting LC2 and TerrorStorm DVD's sold over Ebay (user id: atozhere) when I got chatting to the postie. He asked what I was posting everyday so I told him. Again, his jaw just dropped, he couldn't believe what he was being told.
I am taking a copy of each to him tomorrow.
It just goes to show how stupid the Sheeple of the world are and how they believe EVERYTHING they are told.

I challenge you to make a jaw srop tomorrow, it makes you feel good!!
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent work.

what do you say to them?

adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: campaigning Reply with quote

Great work - sock it to 'em!
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say something along the following:
"A plane never hit the Pentagon - fact.
You can see the explosions as the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.
Oh, and check out the controlled demolition of WTC building 7"

Thats about all I say.

Get to work boys, spread the TRUTH!!!!!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I say something along the following:
"A plane never hit the Pentagon - fact.
You can see the explosions as the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.
Oh, and check out the controlled demolition of WTC building 7"

Thats about all I say.

Get to work boys, spread the TRUTH!!!!!

What you will also find useful to those who seem capable of sitting down and reading a good book or two, is to also suggest to them, (as you pass them the clearcut physical evidence), that this is quite literally the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

That is to say, that the more they read regarding names ( Sibel Edmonds, John O' neill, Dave Frasca, Collen Rowley etc ) and events ( US airforce 'dissappearance, War Games, Anthrax attacks, put options and the SEC's 'inability' to detect the source of the puts, FEMA drill on NYC harbour that morning ), the more absolutely undeniable the stupidity of the OTC actually is.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and georgie's bro jeb bush imposed martial law in florida a couple of days before 911
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: