FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you view critics as subhuman?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Do you view critics as subhuman? Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
Does being #9 on the Billboard charts give this guy any insight into the attacks that the rest of us aren't privy to?

Not ar all but his outburst and the South Park episode his sure to bing this issue well and truly into the mainstream and alert people to do their own research, and basically watch the whole thing skyrocket.

And watch you subhumans in here duck for cover. Laughing

An open question to the entire forum. Do you agree that critics are subhuman?

Agree or condemn.

Andrew, Ian,deflector, John, Pikey, scar, chek, shertiton,Ally and the rest,is this how you view your critics?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does it go now?

Ah yes, "first they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, then you win"

The "banish to the corner" phase ought to be in there somewhere, but obviously for prole the attack phase has started.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear.

I think this may have a lot to to do with the fact that stateofgrace is a massive Muse fan.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously not SOG...and to return the Q, do you think PAT really sees critics as subhuman either?

But he's an impassioned fella, and its for him to take responsibility for his own expression

I'd have to agree though that for those who want to move forward on both "sides", its hardly helpful

Have said that I've seen (and recieved) far worse

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
he's an impassioned fella

Is that the "politically correct" term they're using these days?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
John White wrote:

I wouldnt know, I dont talk "newspeak". Although it seems a fair description to me

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Oh dear.

I think this may have a lot to to do with the fact that stateofgrace is a massive Muse fan.

The point is this.

Lunatics like you come into the critics forum and spew your hatred of all those that oppose you. You are unreserved in your hatred towards anybody that as the nerve to question you. You would gladly see anybody that does not agree with you tortured and subject to the most obscene pain ever. You make no excuse for your unreserved revulsion of anybody that does not agree with you.

You do not wish to engage in any form of civil debate whatsoever. This forum is your playground where you can demonise those that have differing opinions to you.

Yet were I to have the nerve to venture out of the critics forum and so much as venture an opinion above, I would be warned. The wrath of the mods would come down on me immediately, for I am a troll, a subhuman, unworthy of opinions and views within the main forum of the truth movement.

Were I go come out of the dungeon of the trolls below and voice my opinion above, in the elite and select above, I would be warned, I would be sent PMs telling me I am not welcome, I am a troll. So I respect the Status Que.

Yet you are allowed to demonise me, you are allowed to call me a subhuman, you can call me whatever you wish. Nobody will intervene; nobody will condemn you, because you are allowed your opinion. And I am not.

I could right now start ten, twenty threads above, binging forward article and article that simply tears apart the conspiracies, but what is the point in even trying to engage in dialogue with loonies like you.

You sir, are a Nazi, and you are quite open about it. You use this forum to spread your obscenities and use 911 as an excuse to do so. You rely on people’s distrust of the critics to back you. This distrust is misplaced, because many critics here have built up an healthy, if begrudgingly respect for their counterparts,
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is probably an ex-Muse fan now, tho...
jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

You have nothing but guesses and insults. Grow up. Do you honestly think your behaviour on here helps the truth movement?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

You have nothing but guesses and insults. Grow up. Do you honestly think your behaviour on here helps the truth movement?

Do you think yours does?

jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was yet another meaningless post by your good self. I am merely trying to point out, that acting like a hate filled paranoid psycho, might not be the best way to convince people of the varacity of your ideas. It doesn't really bother me that you undermine your own arguments by acting like a 12 year old, I just thought that if you were serious about winning the hearts and minds of the general population, in order to create a groundswell of support to force a new investigation into 11/9 , acting like the aforementioned hatefilled paranoid psycho probably isn't the best way of going about it. You know, to me that's just pretty obvious.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
Well that was yet another meaningless post by your good self. I am merely trying to point out, that acting like a hate filled paranoid psycho, might not be the best way to convince people of the varacity of your ideas. It doesn't really bother me that you undermine your own arguments by acting like a 12 year old, I just thought that if you were serious about winning the hearts and minds of the general population, in order to create a groundswell of support to force a new investigation into 11/9 , acting like the aforementioned hatefilled paranoid psycho probably isn't the best way of going about it. You know, to me that's just pretty obvious.

Please quote examples of my 'hate filled' technique and then I might take your allegations seriously.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
jsut_peopel wrote:

Please quote examples of my 'hate filled' technique and then I might take your allegations seriously.

Quote:
And watch you subhumans in here duck for cover.

This is but one I have no desire to read through your drivel again.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
jsut_peopel wrote:

Quote:

The only reason youre having this hissy fit is because the lead singer of one of your favourite bands thinks 9/11 is an inside job. This revelation has obviously offset some kind of psychotic reaction within you.

You could always start getting into Girls Aloud, instead?

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hissy fit?

Go on enlighten me, WTF are you on about?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Do you view critics as subhuman? Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
Does being #9 on the Billboard charts give this guy any insight into the attacks that the rest of us aren't privy to?

Not ar all but his outburst and the South Park episode his sure to bing this issue well and truly into the mainstream and alert people to do their own research, and basically watch the whole thing skyrocket.

Agree or condemn.

Andrew, Ian,deflector, John, Pikey, scar, chek, shertiton,Ally and the rest,is this how you view your critics?

SoG: Of course it's obviously a silly insult. Shall I confront you with every distasteful utterance by a critic? Of course not.

PAT: My advice is quit while yer ahead, get a few years of experience under your belt and return in a more mature frame of mind. You'll attack me for this, no doubt, but in about 5-10 years you will view your posts with embarassment.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have a fair point about even handed moderation, in good conscience I'd have to agree you don't deserve emotive abuse

At the same time, as you know better, don't bait Prole Art Threat further to make that point. You should be able to ignore him and PM concern to the moderators, same as everyone else. Just a question of self-discipline.

Hells teeth, you should see the abuse I've waded through on forums: try talking about religion. Philosphers are rarely popular when pushing peoples buttons in the cause of a good argument. I've never seen anything on here from anyone that isn't a girls picnic in comparison. Not to depreciate from whatever insult you may have felt, but lets face it, for those interested in truth, whatever they percieve that to be, its hardly ever an easy lifestyle choice

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Do you view critics as subhuman? Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:

Agree or condemn.

SoG: Of course it's obviously a silly insult. Shall I confront you with every distasteful utterance by a critic? Of course not.

PAT: My advice is quit while yer ahead, get a few years of experience under your belt and return in a more mature frame of mind. You'll attack me for this, no doubt, but in about 5-10 years you will view your posts with embarassment.

Find those examples you liars.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't think critics are sub-human, and neither do I think that PAT really believes that either - it's strictly rhetoric.

Not pleasantly rhetorical, but while I agree some of us are more impassioned than others, I also think some of us can allow an intellectual approach to become a little too rarified and lose sight of the human disaster that brings us here. Not all of us can react to topics as merely abstracts, and in a way, being reminded of that occasionally (if forcefully)may not be entirely a bad thing.

And I do not for one minute think anyone is in danger of torture either - as John pointed out, internet forums can be more like arenas sometimes, but apart from the occasional bruised ego or lacerated pride, I've never heard of any lasting harm coming from them.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres some hypocrisy going on here.
Its not ok for someone to call you subhuman but its perfectly acceptable to call others nazis, lunatics, insane, paranoid, moronic or whatever other insults you choose? There is little difference - its dehumanising the 'enemy'.
Ive lost count of the amount of times these and other insults have been levelled at members of the truth movement by critics over the years...and have seen it plenty on this forum. (I include you in that sog, ive read several insults from you since i arrived here which renders your righteous indignation all the more amusing). Many insults have gone the other way too of course...i have to hold back here when i read antagonistic arrogance and hence i rarely post in this section as it is full to the brim with it.

Why do critics so often imply that everyone questionning the official story of 911 are the same?
I can only presume that it makes it easier to dismiss the truth movement if 'we' are seen as all the same and therefore judged based on the comments of one individual.
That you chose to create this thread is further evidence of that perspective, that you would even have to ask... I accept that the subhuman comment is an example of this coming back at ya...
No i do not think you are subhuman. I think that many critics are severely misguided, many are rude and insulting, many are extremely narrow-minded, some seem to lack empathy etc there are exceptions to this of course. Not all critics think the same even though many seem to use the same debunking sites to establish their perspectives and appear to derive a feeling of superiority from that somehow.

I admit that nowadays i have little time for many critics who i see regularly insulting people, grouping everyone as one unthinking lunatic moronic mass and supporting the official line relentlessly, claiming that all 'our' evidence is rubbish and the 911 commission report is fullproof as is popular mechanics, 911 myths etc etc. What point is there debating with what i see as intellectual dishonesty? entrenched us vs them mentality etc
The arguments are frequently circular and due to the seemingly impenetrable barrier seperating us there appears little point engaging. I am aware that many thrive from endless debate and seem to glean a boost to the ego from such confrontations, reporting back to comrades with their supposed crushing of the lunatics...all of which seems very pointless to me and fairly pathetic.
Many critics claim to be against the war, against the attacks on our civil liberties etc etc yet spend enormous amounts of their time trying to 'debunk' (using the claims of others) the truth campaign. I dont understand this at all. Time is short, how do you rationalise this?

I doubt i'll be posting much in this corner but i will be checking in to read now and then. There is much to be done and it wont be achieved sitting here banging my head against a wall.

Peace.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

The point is this.

Lunatics like you come into the critics forum and spew your hatred of all those that oppose you. You are unreserved in your hatred towards anybody that as the nerve to question you. You would gladly see anybody that does not agree with you tortured and subject to the most obscene pain ever. You make no excuse for your unreserved revulsion of anybody that does not agree with you.

You do not wish to engage in any form of civil debate whatsoever. This forum is your playground where you can demonise those that have differing opinions to you.

Yet were I to have the nerve to venture out of the critics forum and so much as venture an opinion above, I would be warned. The wrath of the mods would come down on me immediately, for I am a troll, a subhuman, unworthy of opinions and views within the main forum of the truth movement.

Were I go come out of the dungeon of the trolls below and voice my opinion above, in the elite and select above, I would be warned, I would be sent PMs telling me I am not welcome, I am a troll. So I respect the Status Que.

Yet you are allowed to demonise me, you are allowed to call me a subhuman, you can call me whatever you wish. Nobody will intervene; nobody will condemn you, because you are allowed your opinion. And I am not.

I could right now start ten, twenty threads above, binging forward article and article that simply tears apart the conspiracies, but what is the point in even trying to engage in dialogue with loonies like you.

You sir, are a Nazi, and you are quite open about it. You use this forum to spread your obscenities and use 911 as an excuse to do so. You rely on people’s distrust of the critics to back you. This distrust is misplaced, because many critics here have built up an healthy, if begrudgingly respect for their counterparts,

This is the most unbelievable pile of rubbish i think i have read so far in this forum.
My head is so twisted by this garbage i dont know where to start.

Quote:
Lunatics like you come into the critics forum and spew your hatred of all those that oppose you.

Utter hypocracy.

Quote:

You are unreserved in your hatred towards anybody that as the nerve to question you. You would gladly see anybody that does not agree with you tortured and subject to the most obscene pain ever. You make no excuse for your unreserved revulsion of anybody that does not agree with you.

Do you remember the Mossad thread i started? EH???

I was genuinely happy that you engaged the conversation in a dignified and respectful manner. Remember that? I CAME HERE TO LEARN you arogant little child. And many of you critics have taught me a hell of a lot. But when we are bombarded by insults and the patronising jibes of school children, such as...

Quote:
Lunatics like you

...what the hell do you expect?

No, in order for you to assume what you believe to be the moral high-ground your ego requires that all of 'us' and all of 'our' ideas are lumped together. Pathetic.
I've been able to swallow my pride on issues i am shown to be wrong on. You people WITHOUT EXCEPTION have either dogded or dismissed issues that if you were so passionate about truth as you claim to be you would agree with us on.
There is a hell of a lot more questions about 911 outside of CD's and cruise missiles.

Quote:

I've been to JRef and seen how you people DO NOTHING BUT demonise your opponents.

Quote:

Perhaps its because the mods dont want the main section of the forum to end up as the schoolyard farce that this critics corner is.

Quote:

Look, if you have such a problem with posting here, GO AWAY.

Quote:

If you dont wish to be labels things that hurt your feelings then how about conducting your affairs here with a little more respect? I thought you might be on the way to earning mine until you wrote MY name above and followed it with this BS.
If you act like a prick, then you WILL be called one.

Quote:

I could do the same for all the topics that you people avoided or dismissed. But what will that solve? I no longer have any wish what so ever in showing you reasons for why i feel there are still many unanswered questions regarding 911 and the WOT. I do not care one bit what you fools think about these issues anymore. You all show your true colours every now and then and i know better than to debate matters of such importance with the insane.

Quote:
This distrust is misplaced, because many critics here have built up an healthy, if begrudgingly respect for their counterparts,

Was this hypocritical rant of yours an example of your attempt at garnering respect?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

This is the most unbelievable pile of rubbish i think i have read so far in this forum.

Oh, come now! Your head was like that long before this post.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Oh, come now! Your head was like that long before this post.

Your point being...? Wink

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you view critics as subhuman? Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:

Agree or condemn.

Those guilty of the crime are less than human and apologists for the guilty are inevitably going to be grouped with the guilty.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go, there seems to be a majority view that categorising people as subhuman is not a good thing.

Oh deflecor, it's not about me and you, I know you don't like me any more than I like you. It is about labelling everybody as the same. See your dislike for me is blatant and as such I blatantly dislike you. But there it ends; I do not carry my dislike of you over to the entire forum.

I have made no secret and will not hide the fact I dislike 911 conspirators. I find the whole concept of what is being suggested as ridiculous. But I do not tar everybody here with the same brush. My gripe is with the conspirators, nobody else.

You see if I was to adopt the same approach as labelling the critics as subhuman, I would simply call this entire forum a bunch of tin foilers. I don't, I label you, individually this.

Hope that clears it up for you.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
There you go, there seems to be a majority view that categorising people is not a good thing.

Oh deflecor, it's not about me and you, I know you don't like me any more than I like you. It is about labelling everybody as the same. See your dislike for me is blatant and as such I blatantly dislike you. But there it ends; I do not carry my dislike of you over to the entire forum.

I have made no secret and will not hide the fact I dislike 911 conspirators. I find the whole concept of what is being suggested as ridiculous. But I do not tar everybody here with the same brush. My gripe is with the conspirators, nobody else.

You see if I was to adopt the same approach as labelling the critics as subhuman, I would simply call this entire forum a bunch of tin foilers. I don't, I label you, individually this.

Oh go away and I dunno, put another Muse record on or something. Bleedin' nutters these critics.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
There you go, there seems to be a majority view that categorising people as subhuman is not a good thing.

Afraid not. You are still a hypocrite. Except now you justify your hypocracy by exclaiming that i "do not like you". Incorrect. I do not know you, and i have even given Jay Ref second chances. I believe in the basic connection between all humankind, regardless of petty squabbles. And i forgive transgressions against me very easily. And, just so you know, i really did find your reasoned approach to the Mossad thread to be admirable.
However, when you say you dont like me, i know you mean it which is why the hypocracy of your statements is so evident.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you view critics as subhuman? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Those guilty of the crime are less than human and apologists for the guilty are inevitably going to be grouped with the guilty.

I believe Bush made this same point when he said "Those who aren't with us or are against us".
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
John White wrote:

It's kind of like when ian neal called Ally "a little bit spiky" after he had posted a rant supporting a violent jihad.

I think it's a British thing. Like calling the Atlantic "the Pond".
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
jsut_peopel wrote:

Quote:

I'll gladly oblige. There's so much to choose from.

prole art threat's top hits
Quote:
Youre a sick muppet just like your deluded master, Mark Roberts.

Quote:
You must get a right hard on, whitewashing that Neocon doorstep.

Quote:
Youre dirty, sickening people, like rodents scurrying around, scavenging for cheap tricks. Quite disgusting. There is a double bed in hell with yours and Mark Roberts' name tag on it.

Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: