FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christopher Bollyn Fired from American Free Press

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Christopher Bollyn Fired from American Free Press Reply with quote

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=94104

Other useful links:

http://www.unobserver.com/layout4.php?id=2676&blz=1

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5170

http://www.rbnlive.com/Bollyn.html
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good link.

Christopher Bollyn is having a hard time and I am fearful what they might be doing to Steven Jones as it has all gone quiet from him for a while.

Halfway through Christopher Bollyn's testomony he gives details on Kobi Alexander. This is strong information on a possible provable smoking gun. It makes very interesting reading.

Another Truther is attacked on all fronts Sad
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that both Bollyn and Jones were similarly set up for a fall.

I always found his articles interesting and readable, and I hope his detractors do not have to wait too long to realise they backed the wrong side.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first response is 'diddums'. My second response is 'who cares'. My third response is 'if we want to expose 911, it would be a bloody good idea to keep away from turds and liars like Bollyn and his now ex "American Fascist Press".

Mad
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello IronSnot

Could you please provide some explanations for describing Cristopher Bollyn as a liar, and the "A.F.P" as fascist.

Thanks

Blackbear

Don,t forget the pipeline or the holocaust against the black moustaches.
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Christopher Bollyn Fired from American Free Press Reply with quote

Christopher Bollyn has written many fine, truthful articles. Given the present situation, there are two possible theories:

(1) Back in 2000, Bollyn was installed as an Israeli agent. His job would be to expose Israeli involvement in 9/11 along with the physical evidence that disproves the official theory as I have set out here, such as pools of molten steel. He would then be discredited and tarnished as an unreliable source, casting doubt on the validity of all his articles. The perpetrators would have known that their WTC 1, 2, and 7 demolition procedure would leave an unmistakable fingerprint, with reports of molten steel or iron posing a severe problem for the official theory. Thermate was chosen because they could then put out various specious claims about "natural thermite reactions", "acid rain", "sulphur contamination from burning gypsum wallboard", "eutectic reactions", "exothermic reactions from molten aluminum from the plane", etc, which don't stand up to scrutiny.

To enhance Bollyn's credibility with truth-seekers, David Rockefeller stopped to allow Bollyn to photograph him at the 2003 Bilderberg conference. This link is to a typically good Bollyn article on Israel's involvement in 9/11. As for the physical evidence, he got to report statements by Peter Tully and Mark Loizeaux about pools of molten steel found down seven basement levels at the bottom of the elevator shafts, weeks after 9/11. Unfortunately for the criminals, these reports were confirmed by numerous other sources, as listed here and here. Bollyn has ties with Israel. He spent several summers working on a kibbutz in the Jordan valley. His first wife was Israeli, and he speaks fair Hebrew and Arabic {see just over halfway down at that link}.

(2) Bollyn was always a genuine, first-class investigator, but Eric Hufschmid - who is a cointelpro agent - lured him over to the Hufschmid / Setter ("Bradford Smith") lunatic fringe. After being caught up in the Sam Danner hoax that was part orchestrated by Hufschmid, and the Hoffman Estates arrest and tasering, Bollyn was driven away from American Free Press at a vulnerable time. Hufschmid persuaded Bollyn to lie about the arrest, changing his original story of being tasered and then 'cuffed to being tasered whilst restrained.

If it could be proven that Bollyn lied back in 2002, for instance, this would disprove theory (2). However, he appears to have just genuinely misunderstood the Palisades seismographs, imagining that on the compressed x-axis expanded y-axis version, the 50-second period of relatively low amplitude disturbances following the collapses was the 10-second collapse time, and the 10-second period of waves twenty times the amplitude was a sinister 2-second spike at the start of the collapse. And although Mark Loizeaux said that he did not personally witness the pools of molten steel - that was reported to him by contractors - he did not deny that such pools were found in the basement.

A statement by American Free Press on Bollyn's dismissal can be found here:

http://americanfreepress.net/html/bollyn_dismissed.html

Daryl Setter / Bradford Smith's disinformation site contains a copy of the email that Chris Petherick sent to Christopher Bollyn, firing him:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Hufschmid_Bollyn_AFP_11Oct2006.html

Further commentary over the controversy may be heard on the Tuesday October 10 broadcast at these archives:

http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper06.html
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And guess who had a hand in all of this?

Piper, WingTV and Pickering.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
Hello IronSnot

Could you please provide some explanations for describing Cristopher Bollyn as a liar, and the "A.F.P" as fascist.

Bollyn seems to have lied about his arrest by the police. (I'd look into it more if I could be bothered, but I can't be bothered)

And if you can't see that AFP is fascist after visiting their website, then I'm hardly going to be able to convince you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: