FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I an enemy of 9/11 truth?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello flamesong - thanks for your detailed and revelatory post.

I will stick this forum out as the replies i have had are enormously positive. As a seasoned forum poster this hiccup was not a problem personally, but i started this thread to see if it was worth me spending my valuable time here i.e. does anyone care or are there too many talking heads here.

Pikey told me pm's were only for his inner sanctum when i pm-ed him once to try to leave a personal gesture to resolve our differences. I was rudely ignored like some kid at school who has the wrong haircut. It is for reasons like this that i will never be part of any 'group'. you can never take the ego and elitism out of any assembly of humans no matter who/what/where and i find it patronising and ugly.

Please stick around as i will, these people are not more important than 9/11 truth although they think they are. I am all for being attacked from all sides because i know it will help hone my own ideas and arguments.

I am heartened by the responses to this thread so far...why cant it always be as civil and constructive as this on here?

i feel ive seen the best and worst of this forum already.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
Pikey told me pm's were only for his inner sanctum when i pm-ed him once to try to leave a personal gesture to resolve our differences. I was rudely ignored like some kid at school who has the wrong haircut...

Sounds about right!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh states:-

Quote:
This is all descending crappage isnt it

I totally agree with this statement because IMO this thread achieves nothing for the 911 truth campaign and hardly creates an impression of a unified and civilised movement to someone who visits the website for the first time.

For the record this thread has been created by a person who will not sign the petition on the front page and has evolved firstly from his admitted hijacking of my positive pro 911 truth campaign thread:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3974&start=45&postda ys=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

then a thread I set up to facilitate a positive contribution from iro

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4529&highlight=

IMO this threads purpose is to damage the 911 truth movement (GB & I) through creating in fighting and division. It is also an unjustified attack on my integrity and the contribution I have made to the 911 truth campaign (GB & I).

It has now become slanderous and a travesty of the truth!

Firstly I will deal with the allegations made against me by iro:-

Quote:
Pikey told me pm's were only for his inner sanctum when i pm-ed him once to try to leave a personal gesture to resolve our differences. I was rudely ignored like some kid at school who has the wrong haircut.

These are the pms exchanged:-

Quote:
To: Pikey
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:41 pm
Subject: hey mate
sorry if i came across as being negative and hijacked your thread.... i was just furthering the debate started by mark gobel in the thread about campaigning and mps etc.... good idea in setting up the new thread - ive left a comment there. cheers

Quote:
To: iro
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:57 pm
Subject: Re: hey mate
iro, Thanx for that! No need to apologise thats your choice, but please in future if you do support the campaign, contribute something. If you dont support the campaign then go and find entertainment on another website forum! I only communicate with people on a pm basis if I know them and they support the campaign, so please no more pms. Thanx
Best wishes

Check out the evidence you be the judge of those allegations made by iro

Next I will deal with Flamesongs allegations.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my hope that any differences can be resolved or atleast an 'agreement to disagree and move on' through an exchange of private emails or phone calls. I might be misreading this but at the heart of this there doesn't appear to be a lot of substance.

Peace and love
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on then, Steve!

And to re-iterate, my allegations are as follows:

That you refused to drop the missile pod theory as the leading piece of evidence - despite my protestations and contrary evidence which I presented to the Cumbria group (the Pavel Hlava video and the Barbarian Invasions clip) and that you should use David Ray Griffin's book, The New Pearl Harbor instead. You can deny this all you like (as you have done) but I have the e-mails to and from you which prove otherwise. In fact, whenever I have made any points which are at odds with your beliefs you have merely accused me of adopting a negative attitude - I have plenty of e-mails which support this.

That you proposed an ordinal membership numbers for members of the 9/11 Truth Campaign. Do you deny this, Steve?

That you regularly resort to challenging people to list their 'accomplishments' when you cannot debate them on facts and like to boast about your own 'good deeds'. The forum is littered with examples of this.

And that when all else fails you resort to professional fouls, usually in my case by private message, whilst imploring everybody else to play the ball and not the man.

To imply that people who were campaigning about 9/11 when you were still fast asleep are in fact trying to split the movement up is a joke. I stopped attending the Cumbria group after just a few meetings because I was at odds with your naive approach and credulity and I didn't want to create divisions by asserting the facts - and you have done nothing but try to make political gains from it.

You can make all the denials you like, Steve, because I have enough evidence to prove otherwise.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I regard Alf Flamesong and Steve Pikey as long time Allies and friends
Blessed be
Paul dh

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title of this thread is the question "Am I an enemy of 911 truth" not "Am I an enemy of the 911 truth campaign (B&I)" which is a different question.

Does anyone on this website claim to know the truth of 911 I certainly dont however what I dont accept is the official conspiracy theory as contained in the Kean commission report due to the lack of evidence. Only those responsible know the whole truth of 911! I wish to know the truth and that is why I have signed the petition on the front page, as has I am delighted to declare so has Flamesong!

Now Flamesongs allegations:-

Quote:
No. 1

"The person who seems to be giving you grief here has in my experience demonstrated that they have a poor level of analysis and have often swallowed whole lumps of gristle. Though they adamantly deny it now, they were very keen on leading the 9/11 Truth campaign with the now almost universally discredited missile pod/flash theory despite my protestations.

They have recently claimed to have never believed in it - which is utterly untrue".

Please would you provide the evidence that I have lead the campaign with the missile/pod theory. I have made almost 700 blogs on here so perhaps you could copy/paste it here.

The first 911 dvd I saw was when I joined the 911 Cumbria group:- DVKs "In plane site, directors vcut" which does as part of its presentation highlight the pods as visual evidence. If you have not noticed that dvd is on the front page and FYI I have no influence whatsover of what goes on this website other than what I blog!

Regarding the pod theory I am on middle ground however like the NBB theory I dont get involved with it as its contoversial and theres far bigger smoking guns to go at IMO.

Quote:
No. 2

"They have also made personal attacks on me - though usually by private message"

Give us the evidence here Flamesong. I have retained every piece of correspondence concerning my involvement in the 911 truth campaign on cd. I would advise everyone here to have some sort of file/backup to protect themeslves from situations like this.

If you dont provide the evidence I will put here every pm I have sent you then everyone can be the judge of the credibility of your personal insults and allegations against me.

Quote:
No. 3

"And incidentally, at the outset they proposed that the organisation should adopt an ordinal system of membership numbers, presumably to give them seniority"

At one of the Cumbria meetings it was decided to take details of members.
I suggested that it would be perhaps be helpful if the founder of the group was no.1 followed by the order in which people came along. I explained my basis of making this suggestion (Flamesong was there), as a later member of the group as it would assist new members in knowing who had the most group experience. This numbering system obviously operates also on this website and means absolutely nothing regarding seniority, 911 knowledge, it is purely an order of enrollment!

Quote:
No. 4

"You will notice how often they like to boast about what they have done and challenge anybody who disagrees with them to reveal what they have done. It is a bit like watching a patheticly insecure sub-dominant male on a wildlife programme"

Again Flamesong give us the evidence of your statement. There are alot more people on here who have made alot more contributions to the cause and thankfully reported it here to empower and inspire others to actually campaign and carry out 911 activism.

And finally comrades check out this link:-

http://www.flamesong.fsnet.co.uk/blog/B1523677721/C577710005/E20060925 223105/index.html

http://www.flamesong.fsnet.co.uk/blog/B1523677721/C577710005/E20060925 142608/index.html

and you be the judge of this question

Is this a person who supports the 911 Truth campaign and the objective of this website and what does this contribution achieve for the cause?

Maybe its time I made an appointment with my solicitor?

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

That you refused to drop the missile pod theory as the leading piece of evidence - despite my protestations and contrary evidence which I presented to the Cumbria group (the Pavel Hlava video and the Barbarian Invasions clip) and that you should use David Ray Griffin's book, The New Pearl Harbor instead. You can deny this all you like (as you have done) but I have the e-mails to and from you which prove otherwise. In fact, whenever I have made any points which are at odds with your beliefs you have merely accused me of adopting a negative attitude - I have plenty of e-mails which support this.

That you proposed an ordinal membership numbers for members of the 9/11 Truth Campaign. Do you deny this, Steve?

That you regularly resort to challenging people to list their 'accomplishments' when you cannot debate them on facts and like to boast about your own 'good deeds'. The forum is littered with examples of this.

And that when all else fails you resort to professional fouls, usually in my case by private message, whilst imploring everybody else to play the ball and not the man.

To imply that people who were campaigning about 9/11 when you were still fast asleep are in fact trying to split the movement up is a joke. I stopped attending the Cumbria group after just a few meetings because I was at odds with your naive approach and credulity and I didn't want to create divisions by asserting the facts - and you have done nothing but try to make political gains from it.

You can make all the denials you like, Steve, because I have enough evidence to prove otherwise.

Flamesong, my friend, why are you trawling over history which nobody is interested in. Just at the moment I'm being distracted by you to write this when I am in the middle of reading this:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NAZ200 61001&articleId=3361

Suggest you read it and please get your priorities right - Coalition, especially US naval and air forces are assembling in the Persian Gulf and the Eastern Mediterranean. Iran will be more than likely attacked sometime in the next eight weeks, probably after another dramatic piece of false flag terrorism. We have that amount of time to step up our efforts to try and prevent this from happening.

Please Alf, you are referring back to our early days when quite honestly we didn't know which was the best evidence to show to the general public. We also didn't know quite in what format the national campaign would take. I'm sorry to say this mate, but you come across in these posts as 'The Great I am who never makes mistakes'. I've made plenty - and no doubt will continue to make them. So please, with the greatest of respect, I suggest you get your ego under control and get back to being a positive team player who, like the rest of us, must work now to stop Iran from being attacked. Or does your logo saying 'Gone Solo' mean just that.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pikey i started this thread to assess whether your actions and stance were representative of this movement. Over the course i have found out by comments both private and public on this thread that it is not.

I am not slandering you at all - merely highlighting examples of your comments to me which have been 'playing the man not the ball' in your odd language - in this case me.

I am genuinely sick of idiots like you (thats how you come across) who infest activist communities and believe they are right and valiantly pursue whatever is the prescribed goal without stopping for breath or thought.

Anyone who reads the threads you highlighted will see the debate is respectful and interesting until you pop up insulting me and telling me in summary to bog off and leave your holy war alone. Well i wont. I believe this issue (9/11) is too important to be ruined by single minded people.

If your beliefs are strong and all encompassing then they will stand up to scrutiny. If you think i have increased division on this forum then you are mad and blind - this forum is full of hate, arguments and spam and had been long before i first posted on it.

All i am trying to do is in my own mind establish the legitimacy and pragmatism of this campaign. All this talk of 'team players' and 'division' is very worryingly a reminder of how peoples valid concerns are brushed aside in an effort to root out dissent every day in the slavish society we live in.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
Come on then, Steve!

this is very worrying. worse than i expected
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Truth..?! Reply with quote

I was drawn to this thread by its title because a month or so ago I was made to feel like an 'enemy of 9/11 truth' and an 'enemy of the 9/11 truth campaign' (to me to be one is to be the other) by several remarks made via private message by Pikey (aka Steve). During these exchanges he denied ever supporting the 'missile pod theory'. As far as I am concerned the 'missile pod' issue is dead but it concerns me that Steve feels the need to make such adamant denials that during the early meetings of the Cumbria group he strongly supported it (not, as you try to spin this, Steve, anything to do with the forum or the front page of this website). Incidentally, the issue was dropped from the second edit of 'In Plane Site' which was called 'In Plane Site: The Directors Cut' - the link on the front page - so your mention of it is completely superfluous.

This is a campaign for 9/11 truth, is it not?

As for personal attacks, I feel that the way he tries to intimidate people by asking what they have done to forward 9/11 truth is a subtle example. I actually feel a little uncomfortable listing my activities. But he has often responded to my posts (not blogs) and e-mails by alleging that I have a negative attitude - presumably because I do not agree with him. The latest example was when I said to certain posters who were discussing banner drops on motorway bridges. I suggested that the work involved might not be justified by the result, i.e. having done this in the past, my experience is that they take several hours to make and don't normally stay in place for more than one hour. I also said that it could be quite dangerous and that if one doesn't know what one is doing it could be dangerous to both the activist and the motorists below. I suggested that it might be better and safer to paint messages. It was implied by Steve that I was being negative. A heated PM discussion followed at the end of which I decided to take no further part in this forum (see the links to my blog which he has kindly posted). I was then alerted to the fact that having accused me of being negative for my motorway bannner drop posts, Steve gave the same cautions to somebody else who made similar suggestions.

When I looked back on the e-mails sent between us, the same allegations were frequently made to me about my concerns about the 'missile pod', the 'alien' nature of the Conspiracies Exhibition in Blackpool and just about any time when Steve's opinion has differed from mine.

Steve's assertion about ordinal membership numbers completely contradicts itself so I won't even bother to address it - he has been hoisted by his own petard!

Finally, I will bring up Steve's repeated accusations (both openly and via private message) that I have posted on this forum under the name spun. For the umpteenth (and hopefully last) time, I categorically deny this. Nor do I know who was responsible. The persitent allegations, for me, amount to intimidation. Might I suggest that the admin on here make some comparison of IP addresses used by spun and myself - and I can be exonerated from this slanderous accusation once and for all.

And thanks for chipping in, Justin. You didn't need to you know - just like you don't chip in when your friend flings false allegations everywhere accusing me of all kinds of ills! I am entitled to defend myself and if that means I have to cite historic evidence then so be it. I suspect, however, that the shít that Steve has been flinging has stuck and that hearts and minds have already been made up about me.

Your response that (in April 2005) we did not know what was the best evidence to show the general public is a direct contradiction of Steve's justification for the ordinal membership number proposal. My advice based on three years of prior involvement campaigning for 9/11 Truth (and many more as a political and environmental campaigner and in multimedia) was ignored at every level. Your assertion that I am one who never makes mistakes is rubbish. I gladly own up when I am wrong and I have frequently confessed to any such transgressions.

Steve, if you want to perpetuate this, carry on. Post all the correspondence between us. Sue me! I'll try to keep a straight face! I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or embarassed about. My blogs which you posted links to are quite explicit in their expression of dismay that the issue of truth within this campaign is threatened by spureous theories which can only damage any prospect of truth - how does that make me an enemy of the truth? I also air my concerns about abusive messages and false allegations (some of which were made by you). Would you like me to roll over, Steve? Or can I be permitted to prove that they are malicious and wrong? As you are behind some of them, Steve, I guess you would like me to keep quiet and go away!

I have an archive of everything I have sent or received too, though mine was incidental. Perhaps you even have recordings of the phone calls you made accusing me of being spun!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from the stuff which has already been mentioned, I have just become aware of another act of deception regarding me which has been perpetrated by you, Steve.

I was just going back through the threads in which you had a go at iro and noticed that you had posted a list of the top 20 posters on this forum (although you still insist on calling them bloggers - in spite of my attempts to politely correct you):

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3974

My current number of posts is 301 (302 if you include this one) and in the last two days I have made six posts (seven with this one). Prior to these I had not made a post since 20th August. Check for yourself:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/search.php?search_author=Flamesong

So on the day on which the figures were collected, 13th September (and every day between 20th August and 4th October), my total would have been 295 and according to your Top 20, I should have been number 18.

It isn't that I am in the slightest bit bothered about being part of your statistics - as somebody followed up, they are meaningless. Anybody can make a two word grunt and click up another post and some people like Keith in Perth make occasional - but huge and excellent - contributions. And having posted your findings you were forced to concede that it is quality not quantity which is important.

But given how easy it is to access these figures - it is a simple matter of selecting to view the membership list in order of posts - it is an inescapable conclusion that my figures must have been omitted intentionally. §§§
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earlier in this thread iro makes some good comments about posting style and how this forum can appear to new posters. Since then the thread has deteriorated into a squabble with some very old and to my mind irrelevent history about the early origins of the cumbria group, that to my understanding boil down to no more than personality clashes.

Alf you are welcome to your opinion

Iro, you are welcome to your opinion.

Steve you are welcome to your opinion

But my very very strong advice is to try to resolve these differences in private or just leave them and move on. Life is too short for this IMO. My opinion is that you are not 'an enemy of 9/11 truth', iro
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, if you think that my posts are about whether or not Steve believes in the 'missile pod' theory you are mistaken. My point is that Steve has persistently countered my (and other people's) position whenever I have disagreed with him by either accusing me of having a negative attitude or challenging me (and others) to a 'what have you done for the movement' duel. Once he has completed his attack he blithely takes up the position he has been attacking as his own like some kind of trophy. His mantra about playing the man not the ball seems to apply to everybody but him.

I am not going to be drawn into a bragging match about what I have done for the movement - anybody who has known me over the past five years (and many years before) will know that I do not need to justify myself.

And I am sick to death of being accused of having posted as spun. I have administered my own phpBB forum and I know that posters have their IP addresses logged - it is an integral part of the software. If Steve cannot find the humility to withdraw this annoying ongoing slander, I would like this to constitute a formal request that these IP addresses be analysed so that my name be cleared of this malicious accusation.

Your suggestion to deal with this in private is admirable but it demonstrates that you have not been on the receiving end or had to attempt to settle a difference of opinion with somebody of this intellect.

There are a lot of well informed intelligent people campaigning for 9/11 truth but if this is the benchmark for discussion on here then I fear that this part of any campaign for truth will find itself in a tailspin.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Earlier in this thread iro makes some good comments about posting style and how this forum can appear to new posters. Since then the thread has deteriorated into a squabble with some very old and to my mind irrelevent history about the early origins of the cumbria group, that to my understanding boil down to no more than personality clashes.

Alf you are welcome to your opinion

Iro, you are welcome to your opinion.

Steve you are welcome to your opinion

But my very very strong advice is to try to resolve these differences in private or just leave them and move on. Life is too short for this IMO. My opinion is that you are not 'an enemy of 9/11 truth', iro

thankyou ian. heard loud and clear.

My only first and only point is that far from this being a personality clash (which it may have become regarding other members) to me the purpose of this thread was to highlight how certain posters here take liberty in belittling other peoples unique and valid personalities just because they don't fit the hive mentality.

That is a far more glaring point and i think that is why flamesong has spotted the post and elaborated on earlier events. Perhaps his built up grievance has been kept inside as he thought there was nowhere for him to express that on this board for fear of being ganged up upon.

This movement is too important to be eaten alive by egos - on any side of the coin. There is strong evidence that changes need to occur both in outer moderation, but more importantly inner moderation in this community as expressed in this board.

How are you/we going to appeal to an apathetic and disinterested public if our own house is not in order. Never make the mistake in believing this movement will achieve anything in its current condition by just ignoring the warning signs and letting the cracks deepen.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
This movement is too important to be eaten alive by egos

Here we are in total agreement and this is the primary aim of my contribution.

The ego driven schisms that have developed amongst SOME US campaigners (LIHOP/MIHOP, pods/no pods, peak oil/no peak and now planes/no planes, etc.....) is the principle thing I am trying to avoid and fortunately this approach is understood and agreed by the vast majority here. This is part of the thinking behind the 'no endorsement' line and the call for a united platform.

The truth is we are are what we say we are. A loose network of individual campaigners with all the difficulties that can throw up, although a degree of structure and professionalism is building and we have reason for considerable optimism. We are making this up as we go. Give us a call (PM me I'll give you my number) and we can chat about how (should you wish) you can contribute in shaping our future.

Just because the forum runs as it does at the moment, does not mean that as we grow this will remain unchanged. However any changes will need careful discussion so that any changes enjoy the maximum support from within the movement.

Finally, whilst I'm not going to comment on the exchanges you have had with Pikey (it wouldn't be helpful) you should know that whatever else Pikey may be, I know him to be a committed and genuine campaigner for 9/11 truth whose only intention is the greater good. It takes all sorts to make the world go round
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories ..........malicious lies"

Anyone seen the compelling ("detailed and revelatory" as iro puts it) evidence of these allegations yet. I have asked but am still waiting.

Quote:
"love and truth unite"
as this fabulous and inspiring website proclaims

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pikey, i have no idea what your post above is aimed at or what you are on about. if you are comparing me to george bush then that is incredibly distasteful.

im prepared to live and let live and move on. However I will never be bullied off having a different opinion and that will never change. So please refrain from telling me im not welcome here in the future as it's not your place to say who is and isn't welcome here.

digital handshake?

my hand is extended if you wish to oblige
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro states

Quote:
pikey, i have no idea what your post above is aimed at or what you are on about. if you are comparing me to george bush then that is incredibly distasteful.

no I am not comparing you to George Bush, but the words are IMO so apt to the allegations being made against me on this thread.

Quote:
im prepared to live and let live and move on. However I will never be bullied off having a different opinion and that will never change. So please refrain from telling me im not welcome here in the future as it's not your place to say who is and isn't welcome here.

iro I respect your opinions and if you feel that I have bullied you I sincerely apologise for that. I cannot tolerate destructive criticism or personal insults thats what I am saying is not welcome. Thats why I referred you to Critics corner.

Intellectual civilised constructive debate and support for the 911 truth campaign and last but not least a bit of humour is welcome as far as I am concerned!

iro states:-

Quote:
digital handshake?

my hand is extended if you wish to oblige

I do wish to oblige but no funny ones mind you! and yes you can pm me if you wish after you have signed the petition on the front page!

And finally hope that you appreciate this:-

Quote:
WHOSE IN CHARGE?

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "Because I run all the body's
systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood , "Because I circulate oxygen all
over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever
it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see
where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for
waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum And insulted him, so in a
huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was
bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic.
They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

The * is usually in charge !!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

consider it a handshake then! glad thats over! and no no funny ones!! Wink

the root of all this was you misinterpreting my critical nature as destructive. i will always be critical of anything i feel the need, that is not a disrespectful move, quite to the contrary. If i didn't care id not bother at all and just move on and ignore. This was never an intended personal attack - i just used your advances towards me as examples of a certain kind of 'exclusion' attitude here that i did not appreciate. Bullying is a strong term... if i used that term it was out of context, sorry, but the attitude directed towards me was not a positive one since you seem so dedicated to positivity maybe you should examine that.

No movement or organisation or idea can thrive unhindered if everyone is just self congratulatory and non critical. The goals of this movement are in my opinion misguided - i have not changed my mind in that, but i am not disrespecting anyone pikey. I believe it is constructive to challenge. If i was just saying 'you guys suck' then i'd be being negative - instead i am voicing an opinion and qualifying that opinion in detail. I cannot stand singluar thinking at the expense of all other possibility. There is a difference between focus and exclusion of valid possibility.

As long as we are clear on that we will get along swimmingly from now on as we both want the same thing - the truth of this event to be exposed in the correct way.

If it really bugs you so much that i have not signed the petition then i cannot do much more than to say why does it mean so much to you that i sign it baring in mind my thoughts as expressed already?

Cheers Steve - looking forward from here on in.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro states

Quote:
The goals of this movement are in my opinion misguided

this sounds like a good thread to start "What should the goals of the 911 truth campaign (B&I) be?

iro states:-

Quote:
Cheers Steve - looking forward from here on in.

Yep onwards and upwards! I prefer to be known as Pikey on the website and I like to put my fonts in blue, hope that doesnt offend anyone and people can respect that!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury and moderators providing proof if you are going to smear someone is surely wise?

Flamesong(FS), known as Alf Megson makes several unfounded allegations and personal insults against me on this thread which are a travesty of truth and as Ian Neal correctly states there appears to be no substance. I have requested evidence to these allegations but none has been forthcoming.

On this thread (http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=18247&highlight=#18 247) FS states "Whilst I could never defend everything that David Icke says, I cannot - as a truth seeker - stand by and watch anybody being lied about, whether I agree with them or not. The truth may not be what you want it to be!"

This is what FS states on this thread:-

Quote:
they have a poor level of analysis and have often swallowed whole lumps of gristle. Though they adamantly deny it now, they were very keen on leading the 9/11 Truth campaign with the now almost universally discredited missile pod/flash theory despite my protestations

Quote:
They have recently claimed to have never believed in it - which is utterly untrue

Quote:
They have also made personal attacks on me - though usually by private message.

Quote:
It is a bit like watching a patheticly insecure sub-dominant male on a wildlife programme

Quote:
It is for this reason that I chose to no longer be a regular participant in the forum That you refused to drop the missile pod theory as the leading piece of evidence - despite my protestations and contrary evidence which I presented to the Cumbria group (the Pavel Hlava video and the Barbarian Invasions clip) and that you should use David Ray Griffin's book, The New Pearl Harbor instead. You can deny this all you like (as you have done) but I have the e-mails to and from you which prove otherwise. In fact, whenever I have made any points which are at odds with your beliefs you have merely accused me of adopting a negative attitude - I have plenty of e-mails which support this

Quote:

Quote:
I stopped attending the Cumbria group after just a few meetings because I was at odds with your naive approach and credulity

Quote:
You can make all the denials you like, Steve, because I have enough evidence to prove otherwise

Quote:
I was made to feel like an 'enemy of 9/11 truth' and an 'enemy of the 9/11 truth campaign' (to me to be one is to be the other) by several remarks made via private message by Pikey (aka Steve). During these exchanges he denied ever supporting the 'missile pod theory'. As far as I am concerned the 'missile pod' issue is dead but it concerns me that Steve feels the need to make such adamant denials that during the early meetings of the Cumbria group he strongly supported it (not, as you try to spin this, Steve, anything to do with the forum or the front page of this website).

Quote:
he tries to intimidate people by asking what they have done to forward 9/11 truth

Quote:
I gladly own up when I am wrong and I have frequently confessed to any such transgressions.

Quote:
also air my concerns about abusive messages and false allegations (some of which were made by you

This is what FS states on his Flamesong website (links referenced earlier):-

(a) from the page headed DEPARTURE FROM NINEELEVEN.CO.UK

Quote:
Following several vicious attacks

Quote:
I have been attacked and verbally abused

Quote:
To campaign for the truth requires a respect for the truth

Quote:
whenever I recognised that somebody was trying to gain an advantage by propagating a lie I would make a point of highlighting it

Quote:
It does absolutely nothing for a truth campaign to be caught in possession of a lie

Quote:
a certain member with delusions of grandeur

Quote:
he suggested that I had done nothing

Quote:
criticised me for suggesting that hanging banners from motorway bridges might be dangerous without some expertise and as the banner might not remain for more than an hour it might also be a waste of time

Quote:
protracted, heated exchange followed by private message during which he boastfully puffed his chest (which he does a lot on the forum) and blatantly lied about his earlier support for the widely ill reputed 'missile pod theory'

Quote:
He is one of a small number of people who have proven to be a permutation of stupid, egotistical and malevolent. He is what they call in Germany an Extrawurst, somebody who thinks he is a special sausage, or as they say in French, il pète plus haute que son cul - he farts higher than his *. If any proof of this were needed he himself provides it by only posting in blue text

Quote:

He then went on to make numerous false and malicious allegations which I have every reason to believe he has propagated throughout the 9/11 Truth Campaign.

Quote:
I think it is fair to say that he took a fairly rapid dislike to me - possibly because I was intolerant of his naivety and perhaps impatient that newly enlightening 9/11 sceptics should catch up. He remains an exponent of The Conspiracy Exhibition in Blackpool and its proprietor (despite its enduring focus on the missile pod) but he is unable to see the negative effect of encompassing serious 9/11 truth research with the mystical and esoteric

(b) and from the page WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT? a guardian angel states:-

Quote:
It has always been expected that the 9/11 Truth Movement would be troubled by division

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Well Alf ? Reply with quote

Well Alf ?

To be honest, I have actually failed to see you make a single positive contribution to this forum.

Every post Ive seen of yours has been negative or condescending.

Hardly the actions of someone committed to a truth movement that should bury its differences and understand that we all have one thing in common - Namely that we know the OCT is bullcrap.

I also note, you have an uncanny ability to avoid providing too much solid proof of any of your claims and assertions, such as the"Well Debunked Pod theory".

Not that I personally place virtually any emphasis on this personally.

But, that said, what ARE those flashes Alf ? Help me please, because I havent seen a rational explanation (the most rational so far being doctored footage of each of the 4 angle shots - A whole new conspiracy theory in itself, wouldnt you say ? )

Hypocrisy is a terrible disease IMO.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies & gentleman of the jury and moderators now check out the evidence and pick out those viscious attacks, the abuse and insults from me and my instant dislike to FS; pms and e mail messages exchanged in chronological order:-

Quote:
To: Flamesong
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:48 am
Subject: Re: A Go
Maybe the civility will improve on the forum now! But no doubt you will keep monitoring the site! Thumbs Up

Quote:
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:42 pm
Thanx for that Alf. There is a alot of wasted energy and inaccuarcy in that blog and I have no intention of wasting my limited energy on insulting people, however I am entitled to my opinion, whether you like it or not. I called you comrade because I thought that we had a common goal the exposure of 911 truth in the public domain. Maybe I'm wrong in that assertion, it wont be the first nor last time, but you always learn from your errors of judgement and mistakes. Best wishes

Quote:
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:41 pm
Alf, There there two sorts of criticism:- constructive and destructive. Cricising others and doing no activism yourself is IMHO destructive. I know that you are not a fan of David Boyle and that yes he does make mistakes, but his heart is in the right place. In the UK he has probably contributed the most to the 911 campaign in terms of putting up his own hard earned cash (the exhibition centre and poster, £20 deception notes better than the deception dollars IMO) and providing a facility at Blackpool for a 911 truth group to have meetings. you had a great opportunity to by a leading light in the Blackpool with your many skills and experience. You chose not to take up that opportunity. Any bona fide 911 truth campaigner IMO should be encouraging input and working together. I'd like to see your idea of MP3 players in action before I send off any dosh. Maybe suggest it on the forum (public or private whichever you prefer). A professional 911 roadshow is far asimpler, more visible and accountable IMO. Maybe see you at the DRG event in London comrade?

Quote:
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: Good Stuff?
You cannot keep everyone happy all the time Alf! Ally is a fiery character but as far as I am concerned hes on our side. Must admit though Alf you do tend to wind people up with your bluntness and bring the worst out of people. Thats a pity because I think you are a rational, intelligent guy with alot to offer. My advice 4 what its worth!!!!! ...try to be a teamplayer instead of an individual! Keep up the good work comrade. Its good to talk! BW

Quote:
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:36 pm
Subject: Good Stuff?
Pikey wrote:
Thanx for that Alf your posting some good stuff on here!
Unfortunately, not everybody thinks so: Ally wrote:
Go f*ck yourself Alf. Go get a job instead of trying to wind me up, it will never work. If you want more, bring it on. Try and slander me like you done David Boyle last year and I will react. http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=8848&highlight=#8848
I might not agree with everybody but I try to maintain objectivity - unfortunately, that can be perceived as disagreeing with everybody by everybody

Quote:
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:46 pm
Subject: Chicago representatatives
If you have not already done so please would you consider making a donation to such a worthy cause:- http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1774&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0

Quote:
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:39 pm
Subject: spun/Ian
Steve, I just spoke with Ian regarding the accusation that he was 'spun'. As I suggested earlier, he has assured me that he is not. We spoke for some time about this and as a result I am satisfied that he is telling the truth. In fact as far as I know he was not aware of the issues of Paul and Laurie being freemasons nor was he at the any of the meetings which were attended by David Boyle, so he cannot have witnessed any 'channeling'. On re-reading your post you have clearly implicated me as an associate of whoever 'spun' might be. There were two other people who attended Kirby Lonsdale meetings with me. One of which is a very good friend of mine who drove with me on our mediRAQ expedition and who I trust implicitly. He only recently returned from a three month trip working with Greenpeace and has been abroad working on a remote farmhouse in Sardinia for the last two weeks. The other is Mick who runs rinf.com and to the best of my knowledge is still working with David Icke on his website. I haven't had much contact with him for some time but I know he is a man of few words so I doubt very much if he would bother wasting time in such a way. So, as far as my associates go, I am quite convinced that none of them are involved. Maybe your culprit is a bit closer to home. Perhaps the great showman, David Boyle has taken a leaf out of P.T. Barnum's book and is himself responsible. Barnum was well known to have created controversy by publicly criticising himself using a pseudonym. I remember a sand sculptor in Weymouth called Fred Darrington who used to create enormous three dimentional freezes. Several times throughout the summer season, vandals would strike and a dejected Fred Darrington would appear in the Dorset Echo alongside his ruined work. You couldn't buy publicity like that! I found out years later that he had paid the 'vandals' to do this for him and the donations in his collecting tin would multiply as a result. Not a million miles from the Reichstag fire or 9/11, really!

Quote:
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:09 pm
Subject: spun
Steve, I just read your latest post addressed to 'spun'. I'm not as convinced as you that you are pointing the finger at the right man. For one, I have no idea how Ian could have identified you as Steve/Pikey because as much as the whole Dad's Army thing irritated me and I felt gave the group a puerile dimension which I couldn't cope with - I did mention this to Ian - but I never mentioned who was who. Also, as I mentioned on the phone, Ian has placed his life on the line on more than one occasion and has the bottle for activism (9/11 and otherwise) which I do not. I very much doubt that Ian is the person you are looking for, though reading his/her posts I think they are fairly well informed and they mentioned David Boyle channeling aliens (which led me to raise the subject on my forum) which suggests somebody who attended a meeting in Kirby Lonsdale. I find it difficult to imagine it being any of the people I brought with me - but I imagine it would be difficult to for you to imagine it being anybody that you know either. I will ask the people I brought as subtly as possible. Anyway, as I said on the phone, all this is as much as I can take. I have illustrated my point on a posting on this forum and as far as I am concerned, if the 9/11 movement cannot deal with the missile pod issue it will remain a very poisonous thorn in its side. If people like David Boyle carry on the way they are doing the truth will be buried in layers of garbage. Between you and me, I suspect a lot of people have ulterior motives - but I'm not going to get paranoid about that. I have a court case hanging over me and as far as 9/11 is concerned, I don't know what more I can do. I am certainly not going to back a campaign which, in any way, promotes ideas which I do not support. It is for this reason that I do not belong to any political party, though I have done, and why I have grave suspiscions about David Boyle's insistance that the 9/11 movement form a political party. In conclusion, I have to say that my view of the 9/11 movement is greatly enhanced by standing some distance from it. Sadly, insofar as how the movement deals with problems such as David Boyle and the possibility of infiltrators or well poisoners it is pretty much a problem it has neglectfully allowed to happen. I was momentarily pretty pissed off that my name was mentioned as a suspect but I have had to deal with accusations and suspiscions before and even now, occasionally the homeless young people I work with accuse me of being a cop. Annoying, especially as I have my own grievances against the police and they (the homeless young people) have very little idea about what may well be in store for us all.

Quote:
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:41 am
Subject: Re: The Bay
Hi Steve, Well, Rhiannon who is involved with anti-G8 is about 5' 6 (at a guess) and has very dark brown hair which is in a kind of bob, i.e. doesn't reach her shoulders. She is German but speaks exceptionally good English. It doesn't sound like the same person - but I thought that with an uncommon name like that it might be. Cheers,

Quote:
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:49 am
Subject: The Bay
Hi Steve, Just read your post about The Bay which leaves me very curious! Could you describe Rhiannon to me please. Did you meet her or did you talk to her on the phone?

Quote:
01 May 2005 21:38

Hi Alf

FAB day at Sedgefield on Saturday with the Dads Army crew (Justin, Paul, Maureen, Laurie). Lots to discuss at the next meeting at KL (proposed date: week on Weds same place same time) hope that you can make it. We had a Danish Film crew film us at the beginning which Simon (London group) had set up.

It would have made a brilliant documentary if you could have made it with
your camera equipment........perhaps we'll get another opportunity. Good
news: we came back with hundreds of deception dollars and DVD's, although Simon was not aware of how many we had acquired!

Regarding the content of your message David was upset about two things:- copyright (I couldnt understand were he was coming from on this issue) and also your disclaimer which he found offensive. I and the rest of the group hope that both you and David will be willing and able to resolve your differences of opinion for the sake of the cause..........exposing the truth of 911.

Best wishes & Nikhedonia
Steve

Quote:
29 April 2005 10:28

Hi Steve,

I'm confused about what David could be dissatisfied about! I gave the
exhibition the whole front page. It said:

The World's first Conspiracies Exhibition has opened on the sea front
in Blackpool, UK and features an extensive section covering September
11th. The exhibition is showing the documentary In Plane Site
continuously. It is located on the corner along from Louis Tussauds,
about half a mile south of Blackpool Tower.
All enquiries please telephone: +44(0)1253 297522

What is wrong with that!

If he had wanted any more information he should have provided it but I
would have excluded anything which was not in my opinion related to
9/11. I'm not interested in either promoting his theories or his
business.

I put a disclaimer at the bottom because I don't want people thinking I
believe in his other ideas. It reads:

Whilst it is to be congratulated on exposing the truth about September
11th and other important issues the Conspiracies Exhibition expresses
views about some subjects which flamesong does not endorse.

And it not much different from a standard disclaimer.

Anyway, he will find that it no longer occupies the front page.

Regards,

Alf

Quote:
28 April 2005 23:43

Hi Alf,

Your presence and input IMO was sadly missed at last nights meeting. David Boyle was there and he was hoping to discuss his dissatisfaction with you concerning what you put on your flamesong website concerning the opening of his exhibition centre.

Its a pity you could have not been there to explain. I spoke
up for you and explained to David that IMO you have alot of positive input to offer the cause with your skills and perhaps feel frustrated that he had ignored them.

IMO if the group is to lose either of you then it is the 911 truth campaign that will suffer.

Hope that you can resolve your difference of opinion with David and look forward to seeing you at the next KL meeting. If you are not going and Mick Meaney wants a lift can you mention to him to contact me and I will pick him up and return him home!

Best wishes & Nikhedonia
Steve

Quote:
24 April 2005 22:19

Hi Alf,

My response to your e mail:-

1. objection to minutes of meeting IMHO the group is not formally or professionally structured and should be. I made my concerns about
this at the first meeting I attended at KL and on other occasions. I have also put several articles on your brilliant Nikhedonia private forum about this. I also feel that the group should be using this private forum facility to communicate i.e membership list, minutes of meetings etc. Do all the group know how to access the private forum and use it Alf?

Remember everyone is not as IT literate/savvy as you!

Communication within the group is last minute and poor at present.

2. if minutes of meetings are incorrect/inaccurate the normal procedure is that this is corrected at the next meeting under the initial agenda item apologises/confirmation that minutes of last meeting are agreed
as accurate. This should be proposed and seconded.

At the last meeting you did raise concern over the accuracy over
the minutes. This was not addressed and should have been. The
problem is, as acting leader, Justin does not want to formalise the process.

Can I suggest at the next meeting you propose formalising procedures:- constitution (Justin said he would draft a constitution at the first meeting I attended having raised the matter myself) , committee
structure, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, election of committee
officers:- Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary. Treasurer etc.. I would second
this proposal for a vote to be taken. The group would be more effective and efficient if this action was taken IMO.

Formal full meetings should be once a month IMO, additional meetings to this could be arranged but not minnuted/formalised.

Minutes/agendas should be distributed preferably thro the forum at least two days before the meeting

The position of secretary is the most difficult and key/important role in any committee, epecially taking minutes. The minutes should only reflect the decisions/resolutions/record important information for
reference/action to be taken (who said what etc is unnecessary
and will lead to long undigestable minutes)

The only person to voluntter to be secretary has been Penny. I
certainly would not be interested in taking on such a demanding job.
With some guidance/direction she would make an excellent group secretary IMO.

3. David Ray Griffin's "The New Pearl Harbour"
The masses would not read it. A five minute read of the daily
tabloids such as the Sun is the limit of concentration of the majority.

The key to get the attention is the use of an accurate, concise, visual presentation. Then referring to the supporting info (websites, books, etc)

From what I have seen so far the best visual presentation is In plane site. The evidence, re: that the official version of 911 is a lie is what happened at the pentagon and the pulling of Building 7 at New York is compelling. I watched the two DVDs Noel kindly provided at last weeks meeting:-"911 The greatest lie ever sold" (Anthony Hilder) and "Painful deceptions" (Eric Hufschmid)
They are good but too long and are oratory rather than visual!

I look forward to seeing "Loose change" if someone could provide me with a copy.

What is David Ray Griffins view on In plane site?

I believe there is alot of hard work to be done before we expose the
whole truth. All I believe to date is that the official version is a lie. I am totally motivated to discover the truth and believe there must be people
out there who are waiting for the right moment to release the other keys to unlock the whole truth and who was responsible for 911.

4. David Boyle
David Boyle is an entrepreneur, I am not under his spell, and he does
not convince me that everything he says, and he does have rather alot
to say is the truth.

Nevertheless I am interested to listen to what he does have to say
and the common ground is that he also believes the official version of
911 is a lie. I do not endorse everything he says nor should the group
IMO. My criticism of David is that he does not listen to others or
their point of view as I discovered during my day at Blackpool. The 911
poster on the wall could have been alot better if he had listened to you
and Justin IMO. His loss!

5. Sedgefield
Your excused!!!! The campaign and groups loss IMO.

There are occasions when you either go with the flow or not. I am going with the flow on the DVD In plane site and as you say history may prove me wrong.......my intuition tells me otherwise and I wont be looking back in anger.

Hopefully see you on Weds evening

Steve

Quote:
24 April 2005 16:53

Hi Steve,

When I said that, 'I guess nobody has been listening', I was only
referring to my reservations about the documentary 'In Plane Site'
because if they did they would not keep going on about it to me and
(perhaps worst of all for me) quoting me as endorsing it or the source
of the material that Dave von Kleist uses in it, i.e. letsroll911.org
(as was done in the minutes of the meeting of 16th March:

"Alf spoke of his web site 'flamesong' ..... He suggested we check out
the footage of the 9/11 event at www.letsroll.org"

I have never suggested that anybody view either the documentary or
visit this site and it annoys me enormously that it is on record that I
said something which implies the polar opposite of what I believe!

I may be getting boring going on about this but the ONLY (ONLY!!!!!)
publication which I wholeheartedly endorse (there are others in which I
see some merit) is David Ray Griffin's 'The New Pearl Harbor'. End of
story. I have severe reservations about showing In Plane Site in public
but in the interest of maintaining a group integrity I was prepared to
go along with it until something more substantial came along - which I
hope will not be long. I would be very surprised if anybody with any
credibility would endorse 'In Plane Site'.

The fact that my personal reservations about In Plane Site which I had
on first viewing based on my own experience as an aircraft mechanic in
the Fleet Air Arm have now been raised as possible alternative
explanations by aviation experts, for me personally, says a great deal.
And that David Boyle can see those In Plane Site shots and then say to
journalists that you can see a missile being fired is not only risible
but extremely dangerous to the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement.
I suspected that the flash may well be static discharge and this seems
to be the considered opinion of certain experts. That does NOT mean
that they go along with the official 'truth'. Simply that they have
doubts about one theory. History may prove them and me wrong - in which
case I will humbly concede.

Incidentally, I explained my reasons for not going to Sedgefield. I
have a long standing gig on the Sunday and will have to spend the day
in preparation for it. It is an event to raise money for a hospital in
Cuba and whilst it is feasible that I could go to Sedgefield there is
no way of knowing at what hour I might get home and I do not want to be
the one who spoils the party by demanding that we curtail our
activities. So in fact my reasons for not going are to some degree with
the interests of the group in mind.

Cheers,

Alf

Quote:
24 April 2005 13:10

Hi Alf,

You are wrong about people in the group not listening to you.

I can only speak for myself ....... I do and I value your input....... you
are spot on we must always question the information and not fall into the
trap of believing what we want to believe is true.

There are some brilliant and remarkable minds in the group and between us I believe we can unlock the truth of what happened on that fateful
day.........we owe that to the thousands of innocent civilians who have lost
their lives since that day as well as future generations, our children!

There is an interesting looking program on Channel 4 at 8pm tomorrow night.

Hopefully see you on Wednesday night

Best wishes & Nikhedonia
Steve

Quote:
24 April 2005 01:47

Hi Steve,

I think the article I linked to in my original e-mail about this does
just as you ask.

And it is not from a site which dismisses the idea that the Bush
administration was responsible - it just questions the validity and
probity of the 'In Plane Site evidence' as do I and as I did when I
first spoke to Paul well before the first meeting and at every
subsequent meeting.

I guess nobody has been listening.

Alf

Quote:
23 April 2005 23:58

Hi Alf,

IMHO something is always better than nothing!

Give us a point by point account of the weaknesses of the DVD please.

I am currently reading David Ray Griffins book. Books are OK but they are not as powerrful a tool as visual presentations, re TV! Most people just dont have tme to read a book like the New Pearl Harbour.

I was disappointed that you were not able to join the group in Sedgefield
next Saturday, your past experience and expertise on the day would have
been invaluable.

I am currently contemplating putting together a website for my own business (a Quantity Surveying & Project Management sole practioner practice). The problem is I just dont have time to do it at the moment . Would you be interestd in devising me a website? How much would you charge (cash payment possible!)

Look forward to seeing you again on Weds at Nuvo.

Best wishes & Nikhedonia
Steve.

Quote:
23 April 2005 15:53

Hi Steve,

Well, my feeling is pretty much the opposite - like why was it released
at all. I think that any inconclusive evidence (as I believe the In
Plane Site DVD largely is) should not be used to make a case. I can't
understand why every time I say anything to criticise this DVD people
seem to assume that I support it. I don't - I think it is possibly the
most dangerous piece of evidence being used and has the potential to
destroy the 9/11 Truth Campaign!

I have only ever supported its showing in the absence of something else
- but anybody seeing this who has read David Ray Griffin's book Rhe New
Pearl Harbor will see it for what it is, an exercise in making the
viewer see what they want them too see.

Regards,

Alf

Quote:
23 April 2005 10:43

Hi Alf,

Thanks for the info I will evaluate it and give my opinion at Weds meeting.

I totally agree with you that we should always cross reference and check the information. An issue I raised with Justin was why was the DVD In plane site not released sooner; i.e relaesed summer 2004 event occured
11/9/01!!!!!??????

Best wishes & Nikhedonia
Steve

Quote:
23 April 2005 08:24

Further to the reservations I expressed about 'In Plane Site' at the
last meeting, this is precisely the kind of thing whch I was concerned
about:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_1253.shtml

Regards,

Alf

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knock it off boys
Much respect to you but nobody really cares
Settle your differences in private
We really dont need to know the needle to thread of your personal affronts
I'd have thought better of you
Get back to the real stuff and quit the Jeremy Kyle impersonations

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note that FS has changed his profile again, the amendments being "Gone solo" has now gone chinese and his location "departed" has been superceded.

Last but not least Ladies & gentlemen of the jury check out this if you want to see what IMO is a definition a viscious attack, playing the man rather than the ball, this thread was started by someone blogging (er sorry FS "posting") for the first time:-

from this thread:- http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=18325&highlight=#183 25

Quote:
IT'S TIME FOR COLLECTIVE ACTION - AND THAT TIME IS NOW
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:06 pm from flamesong

Quote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
The fifth aniversary of 9/11 is almost upon us. There is likely to be a fair amount of media coverage. I have just checked the membership of this website and it stands at 773. No doubt some of the membership may be spies from the security services, however we have the potential if we act together to create an enormous amount of publicity for the truth campaign. Geographically we cover most of the UK - so here is my suggested plan. Andrew Johnson can provide an attachment to produce 911 Inside Job Stickers. If we act together we can put these on every cashpoint machine, every toilet door, every urinal in every public house, every bus stop, train station, tube station, shop window, etc etc. These stickers will be in everybodies face wherever they turn. So who is up for this - i know some of us may get arrested for grafitti but if we do it gives us even more publicity - anybody who is serious about getting across the truth about 911 should volunteer. I am the first volunteer - who will join me - If i don't see at least 100 names in the next week - then you are pathetic and this campaign will never succeed. If you are willing let me see a response on this web site.

Considering this is your first post I am tempted to ask who the fück do you think you are! Granted, I think there are a lot of armchair activists on this forum but I hardly think you have the right to storm in shouting the odds! You sound like somebody I used to know who used to provoke football hooligans and then stand back and watch the violence and arrests. So, sorry, I won't be joining your posse. I don't respond well to being gauded - especially by mouthy strangers. I act intuitively. The only time I ever went along with somebody else's plan resulted in 36 harrowing hours in cells.

And finally maybe Moderators of the site should reconsider the content of this from the thread http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1444&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0
Why is ANYONE turning their back on 9/11 & What Happened

Quote:
Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:56 am Post subject:

(limping along behind as usual, so sorry if some of this has already been said!) I suggest that genuine truthseekers observe a strict code of not wasting our time and energy arguing with people who are a) persistently RUDE or AGGRESSIVE b) persistently determined to DEVIATE from the main issue which is 911, its historical context & ongoing consequences and how we can deal with it/them (there's plenty to be getting on with here!) c) persistently OBTUSE, ie., they refuse to discuss any of the unanswered questions about 911 or related incidents whilst labelling us conspiracy loons or whatever If people want to discuss the Holocaust, Diana, ETs or whatever there are other sites for these issues, we can't have our forum clogged up with extraneous material, whilst at the same time we fully recognise there could well be a common link/s between all the problems of the human race in 20-21st century. But 911 is what we have chosen to focus on here and hopefully shed light on what really happened on that day and why. )

Inevitably, negatively-inclined people will pop up from time to time and attempt to disrupt and divert us from our main issue. I'd say let such people can have an airing like everyone else, they shouldn't be banned, I don't believe in censorship because the odd person might come along who is merely muddled or distressed (hence a bit aggressive to start with) rather than fundamentally negative and we should be ready to help such people; also, people might have genuinely relevant information or an original view but not be that terrific at putting these across; again, their aggression might denote frustration rather than ill-will. We have to exercise our collective judgment in this regard but I think with practice we should pretty quickly be able to spot the real troublemakers who persistently cloud the issue and drain the energy of the group; we will sense their presence by their effect on us. Rather than isolating or banning them though could we perhaps flag them up in some way, ie. with a red T for Troublemaker or N for Negative or Nuisance?!! is it technically possible Jim to attach such a flag to certain people's profiles?/or their posts? Of course any such mark-up would be a communal editorial decision, not taken by the moderator BUT i believe if all genuine 911 truthseekers stick to our own code and practice SELF-CENSORSHIP about what we put up and with whom/what topics we engage with on the forum we may not even need to flag up the Ts or Ns, they will soon find they are met either by SILENCE or have only other Ts or Ns to talk to!! and they will very soon get bored and go away. A propos, in the long-term we may need a 3rd website: 911 TRUTH MOVEMENT (mainly for newcomers, to help them learn and assimilate the facts) 911 TRUTH CAMPAIGN (to help people take action) 911 TRUTH TRANSFORMATION (to assist with the spiritual mobilisation required to cleanse the world & human society of the infestation symbolised by 911 and explore ways of putting in new systems to help prevent its further replication and generally move civilisation forward)

Belinda

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear hear DH.
I wonder how else all this energy might have been better expended...
Most of us are here in the hope that we can make a difference; petty infighting and ego wars only serve as (apparently effective) distraction.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Knock it off boys
Much respect to you but nobody really cares
Settle your differences in private
We really dont need to know the needle to thread of your personal affronts
I'd have thought better of you
Get back to the real stuff and quit the Jeremy Kyle impersonations

Hear hear. What do you want, to be proved whose "right"?

The shennanigans of others are meaningless next to the purpose of a man's own actions

We place our power where we place our attention

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed john and DH. this thread arose out of a particular situation that i wanted clarified and resolved - both have now been achieved so why drag it onwards pikey?

this is not a court and there is no jury here. If you are really above reproach and known as such by the community here why are you going to such extraordinary lengths to prove yourself?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: