FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you view critics as subhuman?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
There you go, there seems to be a majority view that categorising people as subhuman is not a good thing.

Oh deflecor, it's not about me and you, I know you don't like me any more than I like you. It is about labelling everybody as the same. See your dislike for me is blatant and as such I blatantly dislike you. But there it ends; I do not carry my dislike of you over to the entire forum.

I have made no secret and will not hide the fact I dislike 911 conspirators. I find the whole concept of what is being suggested as ridiculous. But I do not tar everybody here with the same brush. My gripe is with the conspirators, nobody else.

You see if I was to adopt the same approach as labelling the critics as subhuman, I would simply call this entire forum a bunch of tin foilers. I don't, I label you, individually this.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Afraid not. You are still a hypocrite. Except now you justify your hypocracy by exclaiming that i "do not like you". Incorrect. I do not know you, and i have even given Jay Ref second chances. I believe in the basic connection between all humankind, regardless of petty squabbles. And i forgive transgressions against me very easily. And, just so you know, i really did find your reasoned approach to the Mossad thread to be admirable.
However, when you say you dont like me, i know you mean it which is why the hypocracy of your statements is so evident.

Once again you miss the point and prefer to attack me, suit yourself.

You do know that the critics of 911 conspirators extend beyond this forum yes? Yet according to one member here critics are subhuman.

I ask the question to see if everybody agrees and you start labelling me a hypocrite.

I demonise and call out individuals, in response to the insults that are levelled at me. My personnel insult of you is my opinion of you based on what you write here. This opinion I have formulated of you does not extend to generalising and sweeping statements about very single member here.

If you wish me to stop making insulting and personnel remarks towards you then return the favour.

Now why can't you just condemn the notion that all critics are subhuman and move on?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
There you go, there seems to be a majority view that categorising people as subhuman is not a good thing.

Oh deflecor, it's not about me and you, I know you don't like me any more than I like you. It is about labelling everybody as the same. See your dislike for me is blatant and as such I blatantly dislike you. But there it ends; I do not carry my dislike of you over to the entire forum.

I have made no secret and will not hide the fact I dislike 911 conspirators. I find the whole concept of what is being suggested as ridiculous. But I do not tar everybody here with the same brush. My gripe is with the conspirators, nobody else.

You see if I was to adopt the same approach as labelling the critics as subhuman, I would simply call this entire forum a bunch of tin foilers. I don't, I label you, individually this.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Afraid not. You are still a hypocrite. Except now you justify your hypocracy by exclaiming that i "do not like you". Incorrect. I do not know you, and i have even given Jay Ref second chances. I believe in the basic connection between all humankind, regardless of petty squabbles. And i forgive transgressions against me very easily. And, just so you know, i really did find your reasoned approach to the Mossad thread to be admirable.
However, when you say you dont like me, i know you mean it which is why the hypocracy of your statements is so evident.

Once again you miss the point and prefer to attack me, suit yourself.

You do know that the critics of 911 conspirators extend beyond this forum yes? Yet according to one member here critics are subhuman.

I ask the question to see if everybody agrees and you start labelling me a hypocrite.

I demonise and call out individuals, in response to the insults that are levelled at me. My personnel insult of you is my opinion of you based on what you write here. This opinion I have formulated of you does not extend to generalising and sweeping statements about very single member here.

If you wish me to stop making insulting and personnel remarks towards you then return the favour.

Now why can't you just condemn the notion that all critics are subhuman and move on?

You wrote MY NAME in that list. And as you state, the insult 'subhuman' came from one person. Stop putting us all in the one basket.

FUKK this is pathetic. You were insulted. GET OVER IT.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go deflector now you’re a rationalising, how difficult was that?

Though why you couldn't have just said that in the first place is beyond me.
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call bullsh-it, SoG. This whole thread has been a cheap attempt to provide an excuse to lump reasonable people into the same category as people like Prole, simply because you disagree with them. It's beneath you and us.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do i think critics are subhuman?

not at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: