FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great new 911 site! A myspace for truthers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdoherty76
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Great new 911 site! A myspace for truthers Reply with quote

There is a new 911 site that Jack Blood has set up. Its not just a blog site its like a myspace for 911 truthers.

Ive created a profile and it seems like a really good site. Please check it out.

www.peoplefor911justice.com

I have set up a group for british people within the site
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked and it says;

This site aims to bring people together to put pressure on our government and media to tell us the truth about 9/11. There are too many unanswered questions that need answering. The 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and pursued to the publics satisfaction.

This highlights my biggest hole in understanding regarding The Movement. Please can someone detail exactly how this 'pressure' is exerted, do I write to my MP, what do I do exactly?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I looked and it says;

This site aims to bring people together to put pressure on our government and media to tell us the truth about 9/11. There are too many unanswered questions that need answering. The 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and pursued to the publics satisfaction.

This highlights my biggest hole in understanding regarding The Movement. Please can someone detail exactly how this 'pressure' is exerted, do I write to my MP, what do I do exactly?

I have to agree. This seems like a dog chassing its own tail.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do things like pressure politicians and try to get into the press via letters and so on
The main thrust however must be to wake people up to 9/11 and 7/7 and all the other manipulated events and get them to understand the consequences in order that we all start to pull the rug from under the edifice
We have a whole fallacious construct we are living as reality and it all needs taking apart and reconstructing brick by brick
That's the only conclusion to be drawn from 9/11 and the rest, and the total restructuring of society can be the only ultimate and urgent aim
We've got to, and will, bring about the downfall of the b****** in control, and within a short space of time and that must be our focus and our thinking

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email jarvis cocker about joining 911 truth movement..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien did=90237943

check out his new "c*** are still running the world" song
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack blood is an idiot. how can i be expected to take him seriously even at face value with a stupid name like that...reminds me of victor thorn

just another guy trying to make a name for himself in alex jones' shadow
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can do things like pressure politicians and try to get into the press via letters and so on

Thank you for responding, but I admit to still being confused.

Living in the UK, do you expect me to accept that politicians are going to be influenced enough to bring pressure to bear on 'someone' in America so a new enquiry will be implemented? To the American government 9/11 is a closed book, they are not going to instigate such a move on their own, it can only come from a third party, Blair is not going to be rocking any boats.

Letters in the press may prompt a few people to look into the subject of 9/11 but again, like me and you, we have no sway on matters abroad. Look at it the other way, would Americans writing to Bush telling him to hold a full enquiry in the London bombings make a tiny iota of difference?

You have indeed bothered to respond to me, but you have not supplied me with a 'plan', writing letters to my MP cannot be 'it'? I apologise if I appear to be reticent, but The Movement is keen to keep getting the word out there, but there is no obvious goal, no clear vision as to 'how' anything is to be achieved?

What does 'and so on', mean specifically?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

getting the word out there is the goal.

armed with this info people will never look at the world in the same way.
they will start to see things they'd never noticed before.
it will be nearly impossible to control them in the same way.

when a critical mass wakes up the baddies loose all their power and disappear.

i see people cutting the wool from their eyes everyday.
a friendly word here a smile there it all helps.

people are starting to listen.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

Thank you for responding, but I admit to still being confused.

Living in the UK, do you expect me to accept that politicians are going to be influenced enough to bring pressure to bear on 'someone' in America so a new enquiry will be implemented? To the American government 9/11 is a closed book, they are not going to instigate such a move on their own, it can only come from a third party, Blair is not going to be rocking any boats.

Letters in the press may prompt a few people to look into the subject of 9/11 but again, like me and you, we have no sway on matters abroad. Look at it the other way, would Americans writing to Bush telling him to hold a full enquiry in the London bombings make a tiny iota of difference?

You have indeed bothered to respond to me, but you have not supplied me with a 'plan', writing letters to my MP cannot be 'it'? I apologise if I appear to be reticent, but The Movement is keen to keep getting the word out there, but there is no obvious goal, no clear vision as to 'how' anything is to be achieved?

What does 'and so on', mean specifically?

The way i see things progressing is not with politicians at all.

People are now finding out the truth at an exponential rate - unless they shut the internet sites down - this will continue

There should be enough angry people in the next 2 years for demonstrations that would bring every city centre to a standstill (preferably for at least 2 weeks)
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We have a whole fallacious construct we are living as reality and it all needs taking apart and reconstructing brick by brick
That's the only conclusion to be drawn from 9/11 and the rest, and the total restructuring of society can be the only ultimate and urgent aim
We've got to, and will, bring about the downfall of the * in control, and within a short space of time and that must be our focus and our thinking

Just who are the * ? in control though, dh?

Since I began to "wake up" around ten years ago now I've always assumed I was one of them who had somehow got into this terrible state by "falling asleep" in the first place - however it seems that many people in the "Truth" movement somehow see all this having happened through the manipulation of the Illuminati, Freemasons, whatever ....

I see this rather like as we fall down "into the distance, a ribbon of black, stretched to the point of no coming back" we catch sight of some of the faces of the demons who are already in control of things down there - what nasty faces we think - but then some people go on to examine the lives of these "demons" - in somewhat unhealthy detail (I mean Bohemian Grove, etc - which I don't even really believe in) and then speculate about how these beings have made all this happen - I ask more "Why are we here?!"

If we don't look into ourselves but just blame others for the mess things have got into - I don't think the new world you seek will be much better than that which you call "the New World Order"

(This is not just adressed to dh but anyone else who sees someone else as being to blame for all this - I would like to know what you think - this whole thing which I am seeing more and more of in the so-called "Truth Movement" is rapidly driving me away from it!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The way i see things progressing is not with politicians at all.

People are now finding out the truth at an exponential rate - unless they shut the internet sites down - this will continue

There should be enough angry people in the next 2 years for demonstrations that would bring every city centre to a standstill (preferably for at least 2 weeks)

This is an interesting perspective. However, although I am a 'Truther', I simply do not see it from this way.

In my opinion, although there are people being exposed to concepts and ideas about how things really are, 9/11/whatever, I do not believe anything will ever happen.

Here we are 5 years post 9/11 and there is no unity, no network, no common direction. Belief is not nearly enough to 'bring every city centre to a standstill', to even contemplate the possibility borders on the bizarre. I can't picture 'enough angry (British) people' ever taking part in demonstrations because they have 'woken' up.

Whilst I appreciate the core ideals of what we are about, to cite 9/11 as an example, we don't really know the truth yet, we have just hazy notions, we don't know what hit The Pentagon, we 'know' WTC was brought down by explosives but couldn't prove it in a court of law. WTC7 is mighty suspicious, but again, no concrete evidence. As for passengers rushing terrorists or being shot down, a quick view of the threads here shows we can only guess.

I plan to hang on in there, distribute DVD's etc, but the more I am asked by people 'What do I do now I believe?', the more I am unable to tell them other than pass the word on.

Replies about black ribbons, demons and 'before we all start to pull the rug from under the edifice', do nothing to make it any clearer.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You speak as if out there and in here are two different places, Jane, it's the old Marat Sade conundrum.
Personally I think Bohemian Grove exists out there, and no doubt in our inner soul, balanced somewhere on the edge of Da'ath teetering over the abyss
I think changing things outwardly and collectively can help us change inwardly and individually
Also changing things inwardly and individually can change things outwardly and collectively. John Lennon managed to get past this division in his variety of songs
Personally I think society has to be stripped down and radically restructured whether or not the entities hell bent on destruction tyranny and death are products of our consciousness
Equally most people who have got here are some greater or lesser way along that path within their own consciousness, despite the constant vibrational attacks from out there, and no doubt in here
I can't see any reason for anybody being driven out of the movement, other than to find themselves some well-defended place of new age superiority, unconscious that they are being taken over by the Lucis Trust fug

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When there is a pro active 911 truth group in every constituency in GB and Ireland showing the dvds at village halls, community centres, community groups, educational establishments waking up the grassroots public and interacting with the audience then a critical mass maybe achieved. We are a long way from that and how long and if ever that is going to be achieved depends on individual choice and what 911 truthers do.

You cannot subjugate an educated public. Are the grassroots public educated on 911? The evidence indicates they are not as Andrew Johnson proved with his video questioning people on the street about WTC7.

MP Meacher stated at a StW evening event during the annual Labour conference week in Manchester, and confirmed this with myself and Justin afterwards when we discussed 911 with him. He stated that nothing can be achieved within parliament it will have to be done outside parliament. In other words by the grassroots public and when that critical mass is attained he and others will raise their heads in parliament.

Its a good week for 911 activism this week, the West Yorks group are Unspinning the truth again and Snowygrouch is doing the business at Oxford Brookes University. Thumbs Up

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think the tipping point is much sooner than you envisage, Pikey
I think our due regard must be on the solution to the crisis that then ensues
The solution heralds much worse times than the confusion already promulgated

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane - I agree that ultimately we are in control & change has to come from within.

the turmoil in the world is a reflection of the turmoil within us all.

but most people will have to see the true state of the turmoil in the world in order to change themselves.

telecasterisation - there is huge unity in our movement. we agree on about 90%, which is pretty good going.
the lack of a proper network is our main strength. it means it can't be heavily infiltrated & misdirected.

we don't need to get bogged down with the exact details of what happened that day. we know roughly what the plan was.
more details will emerge as officials, currently keeping quiet, gain confidence from our movement.

dh - i agree, we're nearly there. you can see the desperation with them having to play the n korea card earlier than planned. what happened to iran? i thought that was next. they have to remind us of the terror threat on a daily basis.
their agenda only works with the drip, drip (frong in a pot) effect.
the covert dictatorship is being forced to expose itself ahead of schedule.
911 didn't work properly. ie. no martial law because flight 93 didn't hit congress.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4797&highlight=

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
telecasterisation - there is huge unity in our movement. we agree on about 90%, which is pretty good going.
the lack of a proper network is our main strength. it means it can't be heavily infiltrated & misdirected.

I thought about your response whilst peeling onions and I am unsure which made me cry?

'Huge' unity? This is a substantial claim based upon a few websites (this one having just over a thousand members, many being 'critics') and the odd get-together in London of limited numbers. I genuinely see nothing huge about The Movement whatsoever, the regulars here fight and squabble continuously and can't agree on pretty much anything. You say there is 90% agreement? I put it closer to 15 - 20%.

As for the lack of a proper network being our main strength, I personally believe the reverse to be true. Maybe network is the wrong word, but like any club, unorganised nights sitting in a hall listening to Ghost Town by The Specials leads to people leaving very quickly.

Unless we have an aim, people become believers then quickly lose interest as there is nothing to reach for, we have no known purpose, there is no clarity. It is all 'watch this DVD', 'read this pamphlet', then 'Ok I believe, now what?', and there is no follow through. Most move onto something else and I do mean most.

You can form a rudimentary plan and make it known without fear of infiltration, although I have no clue who could 'heavily' infiltrate, there is no government body large enough to carry this out unless you take police out of uniform and off the streets.

Without light at the end of the tunnel, we have nothing to aim at or for and consequently it is all pretty much over before it has even begun.
Hopefully I will be proved wrong, but the wax on, wipe-off mentality of doing this today only to find out tomorrow that it all had a purpose, in this instance is just not relevant.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: