FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C-UNTS STILL RUNNING THE WORLD...JARVIS COCKER SONG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: C-UNTS STILL RUNNING THE WORLD...JARVIS COCKER SONG Reply with quote

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37760

LIVE VERSION
http://www.mulley.net/2006/08/25/has-jarvis-cocker-been-writing-songs- with-twenty-major-c***-are-still-running-the-world/

Jarvis Cocker - c*** are still running the world. Give the video a chance. There’s 3-4 false starts before he launches into a working version of the song. The start of this song is kind of dodgy but ends really well. You can also hear the song on Jarvis’s MySpace.

Here are the lyrics:

Well did you hear, there’s a natural order.
Those most deserving will end up with the most.
That the cream cannot help but always rise up to the top,
Well I say: * floats.
If you thought things had changed,
Friend you’d better think again,
Bluntly put in the fewest of words,
c*** are still running the world,
c*** are still running the world.

Now the working classes are obsolete,
They are surplus to societies needs,
So let ‘em all kill each other,
And get it made overseas.
That’s the word don’t you know,
From the guys thats running the show,
Lets be perfectly clear boys and girls,

Oh feed your children on Cray fish and Lobster tails,
Find a school near the top of the league,
In theory I respect your right to exist,
I will kill ya if you move in next to me,
Ah it stinks, it sucks, it’s anthropologically unjust,
But the takings are up by a third, Oh So

Your free market is perfectly natural,
Or do you think that I’m some kind of dummy,
It’s the ideal way to order the world,
* the morals, does it make any money?
And if you don’t like it? Then leave.
Or use your right to protest on the street,
Yeah, use your rights but don’t imagine that it’s heard, Oh no no,

blogs cocker ireland irish irishblogs jarvis

good version
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien did=90237943

RUNNING THE WORLD -NOW ON ITUNES CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Welcome friends, to my humble little corner of the Internet. As you can see from the photo over there I have been computing to my heart's content for some time & now I want to share the experience with you. Because now I have something to share.
If all the technical bits & pieces are working properly then you should be able to hear a new song I've been working on. I wanted you to hear it now cos It's exactly 1 year since that Live-8 thing & it was the night of that event that I wrote this song. I apologise for all the swearing but sometimes that's the only thing that seems appropriate.
It's in no way a criticism of Geldof & co. but I remember thinking at the time: "Where does engaging with these politicians/businessmen really get you?" - ( 12 months on & the c*** still haven't paid up as far as I can make out) - maybe the problem is something more ..... fundamental. Anyway, what do I know? I'm just a pampered rock star - but at least I think it's good to discuss this stuff. Don't you?
Let me know what you think.
Oh yeah - & thanks for visiting. I hope this is just the start of a beautiful relationship.
love, Jarvis xx
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel another teeshirt coming on " c*** are still running the world...911 inside job!"

If we can get Jarvis on board it would be fantastic...so have emailed him
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is great!

jarvis would be definately receptive of 911 truth....as long as he's not spammed about it.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this song will be bigger than John Lennon's Imagine...
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine That!!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: C-UNTS STILL RUNNING THE WORLD...JARVIS COCKER SONG Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

* are still running the world,

I find it an insult to female genitalia to compare them with the likes of the neocons/illuminati/capitalist ruling class.

"Pr*cks are running the world" would seem to fit in more snugly with the attitudes of those who do run the world, people who:

- endlessly compete with each other over who has the largest weapons,
- erect monstrously big and thick phallic skyscrapers,
- demolish said erections in orgasmic explosions,
- seek to prove their manhoods by a preoccupation with games centred around playing with balls,
- reintroduce torture in the form of sexual humiliation of their enemies, photographed for the sexual gratification of themselves,
- spend enormous resources on sending phallic symbols into space while much of the world's population dies of poverty and disease which could be so easily alleviated were priorities different,
- concentrate on the short-term gratification of increased power now, while ignoring the long-term environmental consequences,
- are insensitive to female complaints that names of parts of their bodies should not be used as terms of abuse to describe agressive, selfish men.

Noel
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite possibly Noel.

But unless I've missed something you need to direct this advice to Jarvis Cocker
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but i have to take acception to all this c*** bashing. It really is beyond a joke at this point. A c*** (or hairy lassoo) is a marvelous victory of biological design and implementation. A c***/tw&t/gateway to her guts is the organ that insures species survival. Without it we would be sea-horses. Do any of YOU want that? No, of course not. And what of the asthetic qualities of the said organ?

(WARNING...IMAGE IS OF A FLOWER. AROUSAL WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION YOURSELF IN WAYS I AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR)

Not to mention that acceptance in to the "club of Rome' as it were, can do more for a mans confidence than all the booze in Brighton.

So please, stop claiming that c*** rule the world. A proper c*** would have nothing to do with George Bush.

Tumbongo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;lol!

i heard this song at about 10 30 one morning last week on fip (a french station you can pick up in brighton, around 90.1fm)

and for just a moment i wished i was french.....

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George W. C-unt - Bush's War on His Last Name
George C-unt is a more suitable name for the American president. Despite being a sexist slur, the word C-unt more correctly describes his disposition towards the middle east. He wants oil. He wants to get his c-unt greased up. He wants all the oil he can get, and he's going to be a bitch, a cry-baby, a complainer and everything else he can do to get it.

I want to attack Iraq! Wah wah wah! Me me me! I want, I want, I want.

The world leader in capitalism is the world's biggest school yard bully who likes to throw temper tantrums behind closed doors.

As a feminist, I can call him George C-unt because I have claimed the word as my own. Bush just doesn't suit him. Bushwhacker does, because he is certainly a highwayman of sorts. George W. C-unt has a ring to it though.

Sorta like Tricky Nicky.

Seriously, if we are going to give George C-unt a good solid nickname, we might as well insult his genitals.

Have you ever noticed how guns and missiles are all shaped like dicks?

Except George C-unt never uses the guns/missiles himself. He uses them on others.

That is another reason why we should change his name to George C-unt.

I realize that the word C-unt is offensive to many people. It is usually used to describe an 'uptight bitch'.

But if 'uptight bitch' doesn't describe George C-unt, I don't know what does.

However for those of us with the brains to know better, c*** is actually the proper word for the female sex organs. Vagina is actually Roman military slang for "sword sheath". And pussy just doesn't do. Bush is another slang for female genitals anyway, so its not so big a change. So c-unt, the oldest and technically most proper English word for that area is actually not an insult. But when applied to an ego-loving male, c-unt becomes a very potent insult.

I am convinced that as a feminist I can do two things: Number 1, spread the word of what the real meaning of c*** is. Number Two, convince the world that George c*** deserves to be called George c***.

He is an uptight bitch afterall. A warmongering, oil stealing uptight bitch.

This is why I am starting a formal protest against George c*** and inviting EVERYONE else to join me by calling him George c*** from now on. I know people will look at you funny when you call him that, and you may get some people you are outright insulted that we called him female genitalia, but you just explain to them what the real meaning of c*** is and maybe they'll understand. Besides its MEANT to be insulting.

So join hands people and raise your voices as we give George c*** his proper nickname. Tricky Nicky would be proud of us.
Smile

Of course, there is also those who think George c*** would not even be in this war if his last name was Boner. George Boner would suggest he doesn't have to attack Iraq to make up for his lack of size. Nobody would doubt that he is a man under the pants. Clinton was a man, we all knew that, but George c*** is about as sexy as dead toad and we all doubt whether he can even get it up.

Thus, he thinks he has to make up for that by proving he has the balls to attack Iraq. In addition to the perks of getting a lot of oil out of the deal.

Attacking Iraq from behind the safety of his desk doesn't prove he has balls however. It proves the lack of them. If he had balls, he'd be the playboy of the western world. Which he's not. Clinton already has that title. At least Clinton didn't have to make up for a bad last name. That, or he would be in Saudi Arabia right now helping to lead the attack. The truly great American presidents always fought beside their troops. Washington, Lincoln, they were warriors and statesmen.

Bush is no warrior. He's a tax man who raises oil prices as a "tax on the poor". It is the poor that bear the burden of higher oil prices. The rich don't care if oil doubles in price. Thats still pocket change to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: