FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All this false flag terrorism?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime he posts that manifest my PC grids to a halt, is it possible to just link to it in future? Just to help those of us with steam powered computers? :)

Quote:
So why the wait? Why isn't all the info released soon thereafter?

I tell you why. They control the time and the output of releases in a drip feed fashion to keep the story in the limelight, ie their version of the myth.

Which proves beyond reasonable doubt its an inside job, once more.

No.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
There were no passenger manifests until a year or so after the event.

If 10 years AFTER the event ie the crash at the Pentagon, CCTV images of a Boieng are RELEASED what will that tell us?

'Evidence' which is released at the behest of a government when it feels like it proves that it is evidence?

So why the wait? Why isn't all the info released soon thereafter?

I tell you why. They control the time and the output of releases in a drip feed fashion to keep the story in the limelight, ie their version of the myth.

Which proves beyond reasonable doubt its an inside job, once more.

I produced documents about the victims compensation fund doesn't tally with the 'dead' passengers. You ignored that as well.

Oh no! Evidence! Ruuuunnn!!!!!
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Why don't you show us a passenger manifest which doesn't have the names on it then.

Because it doesn't exist. All you have is a list of victims without the hijackers names on it. Calling it a passenger manifest doens't make it a passanger manifest.

This is seriously the dumbest conspiracy theory of them all. Even Saudi Arabia has admitted that many of hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and are dead.

You people want to believe this too much. Open your eyes.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the truthers need to decide which is more suspicious - evidence or lack of evidence. Seems they're having a hard time deciding.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
Everytime he posts that manifest my PC grids to a halt, is it possible to just link to it in future? Just to help those of us with steam powered computers? Smile

Sorry. Will do.
jsut_peopel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
jsut_peopel wrote:
Everytime he posts that manifest my PC grids to a halt, is it possible to just link to it in future? Just to help those of us with steam powered computers? :)

Sorry. Will do.

heh, thanks. It does have a certain "In your face" quality about it that I like though.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:

Yes, there were. They were created on the morning of 9/11/01 by United and AA.
The scanned copies above weren't simply released at the whim of the gov't when they thought the timing was good. (That's not to say that this doesn't happen, when a politician hopes it could boost their election chances, for instance.) They were obtained from the FBI by author Terry McDermott, who was interested in seeing them in their original form and went asking after them. This is how such things work. You can make demands on the internet all you like, but if you're not willing to sit down and prepare an FOIA request and deal with a large bureaucracy, your demands will fall on deaf ears.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut_peopel wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
jsut_peopel wrote:
Everytime he posts that manifest my PC grids to a halt, is it possible to just link to it in future? Just to help those of us with steam powered computers? Smile

Sorry. Will do.

heh, thanks. It does have a certain "In your face" quality about it that I like though.

Yeah, that's what I like about it, too. Maybe I'll just post the first one as an image and the rest as links.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
conspirator wrote:

Yes, there were. They were created on the morning of 9/11/01 by United and AA.
The scanned copies above weren't simply released at the whim of the gov't when they thought the timing was good. (That's not to say that this doesn't happen, when a politician hopes it could boost their election chances, for instance.) They were obtained from the FBI by author Terry McDermott, who was interested in seeing them in their original form and went asking after them. This is how such things work. You can make demands on the internet all you like, but if you're not willing to sit down and prepare an FOIA request and deal with a large bureaucracy, your demands will fall on deaf ears.

So the evidence that 9/11 was done by Al Quaeda was released within hours or minutes of the event, but the release of passenger manifests had to occur by an FOIA ...request.

This is how such things work.

Its a bit like a detective story on tv. The end is written first before the actual story has been written.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:

So the evidence that 9/11 was done by Al Quaeda was released within hours or minutes of the event, but the release of passenger manifests had to occur by an FOIA ...request.

Its a bit like a detective story on tv. The end is written first before the actual story has been written.

That's a nice story, and somewhat accurate. The fun part is where you claim this is proof of a conspiracy.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
conspirator wrote:

That's a nice story, and somewhat accurate. The fun part is where you claim this is proof of a conspiracy.

Its proof that it is a script. He who wrote the script, the US security services organised the ...show.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
Anti-sophist wrote:
conspirator wrote:

Its proof that it is a script. He who wrote the script, the US security services organised the ...show.

The CT standard of proof, folks. Pray that you never end up defending yourself against a prosecutor and jury who hold such standards.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:

So since it looks like a script, it is a script? And if it looks like a CD, it really is a CD?

Is that really your logic?
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

Quote:

The CT standard of proof, folks. Pray that you never end up defending yourself against a prosecutor and jury who hold such standards.

Is that a statement from the land that gave us Guantanamo (arrest, imprisonment, torture, no Geneva convention)?

No wonder they created the Whitewash Commission on 9/11 and Guantanamo.

The neo-con standard in all spheres of public affairs.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
Quote:

Is that a statement from the land that gave us Guantanamo (arrest, imprisonment, torture, no Geneva convention)?

No wonder they created the Whitewash Commission on 9/11 and Guantanamo.

The neo-con standard in all spheres of public affairs.

While the military tribunal bill that passed recently worries me deeply and chills my bones, I honestly would rather face one of those than a criminal court set up and run by you lot. I'm completely serious about that.

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: I worded it wrongly... Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

While the military tribunal bill that passed recently worries me deeply and chills my bones, I honestly would rather face one of those than a criminal court set up and run by you lot. I'm completely serious about that.

At least that clarifies where you stand.
Behind the WHitewash Commission and right up the neo-cons ass on Guantanamo.

And you have the audacity to talk about standards?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: