FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freedom to fascism
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Freedom to fascism Reply with quote

Kind of off topic but very good film about the Federal Reserve. It seems there is no law that requires Americans to pay income tax:

Freedom to Fascism

Ment : The mind
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, if you believe in CD you'll believe anything.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

"What I say is show me the Law: SHOW ME THE LAW!"

Federal Reserve is pawned matey, get with the programme

Or "show me the law!" Smile

"But...but mommy! Daddy couldnt tell a Lie that big! Could he???" (wipes tear)

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Yes, if you believe in CD you'll believe anything.

There's folk in the US who have found in court that they don't have to pay federal income tax because there is no law that requires them to.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive my laughter, but when I see a Co-incidence theorist act just like the stereotype of a Conspiracy theorist, you bet I'm gonna call it becuase it is hilarious. Still if critics want to spout from ignorance its their own problem

Watch Aaron Russo's masterpeice and learn something

Any credible attempts at de-bunking can be debated, but I tell you now: there wont be any (same as "Press for Truth")

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Income tax is constitional. Is this some kind of package deal, buy into one conspiracy, get one free?

And how is the Federal Reserve pawned?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what you do:

1) View the film. Take notes

2) Challenge the films POV. Try to find contrary evidence. Debate it

3) Find that the inevitable result is "OMFG its true! I dont have to file taxes!"
(In terms of a direct tax on your income if you are a US citizen)

4) Be that little bit wiser

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Income tax is constitional.

Prove it.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U.S. Constitution--Section 8:
Quote:
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
<snip>

It's the first power of Congress.

U.S. Constitution--Amendment XVI:
Quote:
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

U.S. Code of law--Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code):
http://uscode.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode26/usc_sup_01_26.html
See Subtitle A for specifics on income taxes imposed by Congress.
See Subtitle F for definitions of tax crimes and penalties, and powers granted to law enforcement by Congress.
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can tell you havent watched it then !

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

No mention of tax on labour there ???? The 16th admendment is what allows some americans to say they dont have to pay a income tax read up more

I recommend watching the Money Masters for a history of the Federal reserve and The bank of England.

www.cornwall911truth.info
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XVI ammendment: Not Legal! Never legally ratified. Check it

If that was NOT the case: why have some people got off Tax Evasion charges using this defense?

Any critic who will actually watch this film and demonstrate that by coming back with credible observations will be guarenteed my respect

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
You can tell you havent watched it then !

No mention of tax on labour there ???? The 16th admendment is what allows some americans to say they dont have to pay a income tax read up more

An amendment specifically clarifying that Congress may impose a federal income tax among the taxes it may impose is an argument that we don't have to pay an income tax? WTF? How does that work? Unless and until the amendment is invalidated by the courts as unconstitutional or is repealed by further amendment, then it is no less valid than those included in the Bill of Rights (I through X), the abolition of slavery (XIII), women's right to vote (XIX), the two-term limit on the presidency (XXII), or the prohibition against poll taxes (XXIV).

Quote:
I recommend watching the Money Masters for a history of the Federal reserve and The bank of England.

I recommend more reading, less watching.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Question It was ratified in 1913.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/amdt16_user.html#amdt16_hd7
Quote:
The ratification of this Amendment was the direct consequence of the Court’s decision in 1895 in Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co.,1 whereby the attempt of Congress the previous year to tax incomes uniformly throughout the United States2 was held by a divided court to be unconstitutional. A tax on incomes derived from property,3 the Court declared, was a “direct tax” which Congress under the terms of Article I, Sec. 2, and Sec. 9, could impose only by the rule of apportionment according to population, although scarcely fifteen years prior the Justices had unanimously sustained4 the collection of a similar tax during the Civil War,5 the only other occasion preceding the Sixteenth Amendment in which Congress had ventured to utilize this method of raising revenue.6

During the interim between the Pollock decision in 1895 and the ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment in 1913, the Court gave evidence of a greater awareness of the dangerous consequences to national solvency which that holding threatened, and partially circumvented the threat, either by taking refuge in redefinitions of “direct tax” or, and more especially, by emphasizing, virtually to the exclusion of the former, the history of excise taxation. Thus, in a series of cases, notably Nicol v. Ames,7 [p.1954]Knowlton v. Moore,8 and Patton v. Brady,9 the Court held the following taxes to have been levied merely upon one of the “incidents of ownership” and hence to be excises: a tax which involved affixing revenue stamps to memoranda evidencing the sale of merchandise on commodity exchanges, an inheritance tax, and a war revenue tax upon tobacco on which the hitherto imposed excise tax had already been paid and which was held by the manufacturer for resale.

John White wrote:

If that was NOT the case: why have some people got off Tax Evasion charges using this defense?

What people? Cite cases, please.

John White wrote:

Any critic who will actually watch this film and demonstrate that by coming back with credible observations will be guarenteed my respect

Any Truther who will actually check the facts of claims made in the videos they watch will be guaranteed my respect.

Last edited by chipmunk stew on Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unless and until the amendment is invalidated by the courts as unconstitutional or is repealed by further amendment

Nope. This can only apply to a legal amendment. Illegal ammendmants hold the obligations of no citizens

The IRS, run by a cartel of private banks whose identity is not even known, is nothing more than a giant scam, the theft of the USA from under the noses of its people

One can run from that, but one cannot hide

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
John White wrote:

Quote:
The ratification of this Amendment was the direct consequence of the Court’s decision in 1895 in Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co.,1 whereby the attempt of Congress the previous year to tax incomes uniformly throughout the United States2 was held by a divided court to be unconstitutional. A tax on incomes derived from property,3 the Court declared, was a “direct tax” which Congress under the terms of Article I, Sec. 2, and Sec. 9, could impose only by the rule of apportionment according to population, although scarcely fifteen years prior the Justices had unanimously sustained4 the collection of a similar tax during the Civil War,5 the only other occasion preceding the Sixteenth Amendment in which Congress had ventured to utilize this method of raising revenue.6

During the interim between the Pollock decision in 1895 and the ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment in 1913, the Court gave evidence of a greater awareness of the dangerous consequences to national solvency which that holding threatened, and partially circumvented the threat, either by taking refuge in redefinitions of “direct tax” or, and more especially, by emphasizing, virtually to the exclusion of the former, the history of excise taxation. Thus, in a series of cases, notably Nicol v. Ames,7 [p.1954]Knowlton v. Moore,8 and Patton v. Brady,9 the Court held the following taxes to have been levied merely upon one of the “incidents of ownership” and hence to be excises: a tax which involved affixing revenue stamps to memoranda evidencing the sale of merchandise on commodity exchanges, an inheritance tax, and a war revenue tax upon tobacco on which the hitherto imposed excise tax had already been paid and which was held by the manufacturer for resale.

John White wrote:

John White wrote:

Any Truther who will actually check the facts of claims made in the videos they watch will be guaranteed my respect.

Really? How many states ratified it?

(Case pawned m'lud)

Quote:

do yer own work. Be good for you

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
Unless and until the amendment is invalidated by the courts as unconstitutional or is repealed by further amendment

Nope. This can only apply to a legal amendment. Illegal ammendmants hold the obligations of no citizens

The IRS, run by a cartel of private banks whose identity is not even known, is nothing more than a giant scam, the theft of the USA from under the noses of its people

Drifting ever further into Kookyville, John. Unless and until it is invalidated by the courts as unconstitutional, it is, by definition, legal.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You probably mean the Federal Reserve, but you're still wrong.

Also, I don't really agree with the concept of "I'll past links to websites, videos, copy and paste random things, and you have to go through it all, figure out what I'm trying to say and then refute it."

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to present an argument in your own words and then let people debunk it in their own words?

Also, don't you think there is a danger here that people are going to realise that the 911 truth movement is not just everyday people who were "suddenly awakened", but actually the same types of personalities who believed JFK was a conspiracy, the federal reserve is a conspiracy, chemtrail are affecting our brains, UFOs landed at area 51, AIDS was a government plot, there is a global elite of bankers that control the world... etc?

I'll bet a lot of people here are hiding just how many "alternative" views they hold.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

Drifting ever further into Kookyville, John. Unless and until it is invalidated by the courts as unconstitutional, it is, by definition, legal.

Stating a law has been passed is not the same as a law being passed

XVI ammendment was never ratified, ergo it is by definition, not legal.

Its not my fault, so dont cry to me about it. All you have to do is prove that the required number of States ratified it

You cant: no-one can. Becuase the facts are that it was not

Which is why Aaron Russo's campaign is spreading like wildfire

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
You probably mean the Federal Reserve, but you're still wrong.

Prove it. Come back when you can

(Btw, IRS is the enforcement arm of the federal Reserve: which is not Federal )

Quote:
Also, I don't really agree with the concept of "I'll past links to websites, videos, copy and paste random things, and you have to go through it all, figure out what I'm trying to say and then refute it."

Yeah yeah standard JREF piffle, sorry mate, doesnt work here. I have to put myself out: so do you

Quote:
Wouldn't it make more sense for you to present an argument in your own words and then let people debunk it in their own words?

Yeah, and I do. but I wont invest serious energy into arguing with people who dont know the subject matter. I'm just playing on this thread, becuase I know how out of their depth critics are here

Quote:
Also, don't you think there is a danger here that people are going to realise that the 911 truth movement is not just everyday people who were "suddenly awakened", but actually the same types of personalities who believed JFK was a conspiracy, the federal reserve is a conspiracy, chemtrail are affecting our brains, UFOs landed at area 51, AIDS was a government plot, there is a global elite of bankers that control the world... etc?

I'll bet a lot of people here are hiding just how many "alternative" views they hold.

Check out the thought Police! Twisted Evil

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

The taxes mentioned in the consitiution relate to gains tax but not income on labour. I can`t understand the arguing as it has been proven in US courts.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:

The taxes mentioned in the consitiution relate to gains tax but not income on labour. I can`t understand the arguing as it has been proven in US courts.

I can: wounded ego

How could a critic possibly be so wrong about something so fundamental in their lives?

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
John White wrote:

Quote:

John White wrote:

John White wrote:

Really? How many states ratified it?

Quote:
(Case pawned m'lud)

Quote:

do yer own work. Be good for you

Your assertion. Your work to back it up.
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the two volume work by Bill Benson and Red Beckman , "The Law That Never Was" the 16th amendment, which created the IRS, was never properly ratified, not even by one state! These gentlemen traveled the then 48 states to verify that fact. So in a very real sense the income tax isn't legal, as many have proclaimed

In December 1913 while many members of Congress were home for Christmas, the Federal Reserve Act was rammed through Congress and was later signed by President Wilson. At a later date, Wilson admitted with remorse, when referring to the Fed."I have unwittingly ruined my country".

Last edited by Mr-Bridger on Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

Cases?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
According to the two volume work by Bill Benson and Red Beckman , "The Law That Never Was" the 16th amendment, which created the IRS, was never properly ratified, not even by one state! These gentlemen traveled the then 48 states to verify that fact. So in a very real sense the income tax isn't legal, as many have proclaimed

And yet, all these corporations, lower-tax lobbyists, obscenely wealthy individuals, and libertarians who try to exploit any loophole they can to avoid paying taxes have not noticed?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
According to the two volume work by Bill Benson and Red Beckman , "The Law That Never Was" the 16th amendment, which created the IRS, was never properly ratified, not even by one state! These gentlemen traveled the then 48 states to verify that fact.

How did they go about this verification?
Quote:
So in a very real sense the income tax isn't legal, as many have proclaimed

In December 1913 while many members of Congress were home for Christmas, the Federal Reserve Act was rammed through Congress and was later signed by President Wilson. At a later date, Wilson admitted with remorse, when referring to the Fed."I have unwittingly ruined my country".
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.unitedstatesgovernment.net/irsvskuglin.htm

The biggest news of the entire week is that on August 8, 2003, the IRS was unable to convince a jury in Memphis, Tennessee that the Federal Tax Code requires the citizens to pay individual income taxes.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Neither was the amendment that freed the slaves. Does that mean...?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

And yet they STILL don't collect enough money to cover the nation's debts!
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet they STILL don't collect enough money to cover the nation's debts!

As of March 6, 2006, the national debt stands at 8.2 trillion dollars. The American taxpayers have paid the FED banking system $173,875,979,369.66 in interest on that debt in just five short months, from October, 2005, through February, 2006.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: