FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bongo's Campaign Diary (22nd Oct 2006)!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good going Brian - some days are better than others, and today maybe wasn't one of the better ones for you.

But you were out there trying and that's what counts.
A drop here and a drop there may not seem a lot, but that's what ocean's are made of.

Have a pat on the back from us all. Smile
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Bongo, don't be down-hearted - you did well.

A technique I use is to leave my DVDs with shop or stall holders to distribute to their customers. This seems to work well and they are happy to have further copies on subsequent occasions. Cafe stalls on markets are particularly successful as you get at good cross-section of customers.

Hope this helps - keep up the good work!
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian,
I hope you'll be cheered up next year when UK 9/11Truth organises a US-Euro event somewhere here, attended by some important activists that will attract, who knows, millions! That is of course, if we can raise the money.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB well done. You are doing what you can do. That's all any of us can do. What we can do.

I was leafletting recently and had folk just say an outright no to my "excuse me sir/madam would you like a leaflet?"

How could they say no to a leaflet they knew nothing about? Perhaps they just don't want some strangre shoving a leaflet in their face after a day at work. That makes sense. Some, I persisted with and just left it near them anyway. Others just refused to take it again and again even after I said it was about an easy way to make millions of £'s or whatevere speel I felt suitable. Some do not want to know anything. That's a fact of life. That fact should also shape our delivery. We are still waking up to this too.

I also had one chap react exactly as you did, no I don't want a leaflet because I know already. We had a chat. He finished with a nervous laugh about not wanting to end up in Guantanamo !

I was lost for words for about a millisecond.

The woman sitting opposite him answered my buildings fell down question accurately. She knew too. She expanded and I was rebuffed. She didn't need a leaflet either.

Keep on keeping on. That's all we can do.

AntiZionistAntiNeocon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, keep up the effort!!!
________
buy herbalaire vaporizer

Last edited by AntiZionistAntiNeocon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good man Brian.

I found that trying to give out stuff in the shopping area was quite difficult (I am not a very pushy person either)

I tried waiting outside the city library and this was a much better place to stop and talk to people. I say to people I am asking about issues to do with terrorism and can I talk to them for 5 or 10 minutes (stressing it's not religious).

University or College campuses can be good too.

You could try going round a pub where people are more relaxed - but maybe early in the evening or at a lunchtime.

Just some thoughts.

Well done anyway - it does all help - of that I have no doubt.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff pal Smile hadn't realised there's another glaswegian on the boards.

If your interested I'm hoping to be organising a screening some time in the near future and if you want a hand with handing out DVDs in town, I'll come with you. I've been out a couple of times in the past and had similar experiences but I mainly hand out bulk DVDs to my mates who'll hand them out to their friends and family and at building sites, pubs, offices and anyone who'll take them.

Email me and we'll get something sorted.

What d'ya reckon about tryin to punt them at the Barras? :p

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Brain, your showing some courage and working for what you believe, respect!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: