FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

??That Popular Mechanics Tool??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

The one who was mauled on the Phoenix Arizona radio show fairly recently, did he ever get back to the presenter with his DNA evidence of all the twin towers suicide terrorists? He did promise to try.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
The one who was mauled on the Phoenix Arizona radio show fairly recently, did he ever get back to the presenter with his DNA evidence of all the twin towers suicide terrorists? He did promise to try.

I remember the one, where he also claimed he had access to NYPD photos nobody else had seen that proved his point beyond doubt.

He was busking then, and I'd be 99.99999% certain he was busking that point too, or we'd have heard by now.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

The hijackers were identified by process of elimination. There were a number of bodies whose DNA didn't match those of known victims, so those had to be the hijackers.

I suppose it's possible that some of the hijackers were using assumed names, but what difference does it make? Does the exact identity of the hijackers change the basic narrative that a bunch of pissed-off Muslims were responsible for the attacks?

If the government was trying to set up scapegoats, why didn't they use Iraqis instead of Saudis? Seems pretty sloppy in the face of such a masterfully executed plot.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterly executed? I don´t think it was that well planned actually, they most likely thought the mixture of arrogance and the fact than anyone doubting such a big event would be dubbed a nut anyway would be enough
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty amazing. They were able to identify the hijackers by their DNA basically immediately after the attack? How soon was it that the authorities released the identities of the alleged hijackers? That evening? The next day? I don't now remember exactly but it was suspiciously quick. I would be gratified to hear your explanation of how they knew the identities of the hijackers so quickly and so confidently.

Also, it's frankly ridiculous to suggest they could identify the identities of the hijackers of the planes that hit the towers thru the process of DNA elimination. You're going to tell us that pieces of the 8 hijackers on those 2 planes were retrieved from the rubble? I doubt they found any piece of any hijacker anywhere. Certainly not the Towers, probably not the Pentagon and I doubt they pulled out anything from that faux crash site in Pennsylvania, either.

As for Iraqis vs Saudis, it depends where on the continuum from LIHOP to MIHOP you sit. The closer you are to LIHOP the more you have to assume the perpetrators had to use the tools they had at hand. Or perhaps their master plan wasn't so very masterful? But hindsight is 20-20 and who really knows?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
masterly executed? I don´t think it was that well planned actually, they most likely thought the mixture of arrogance and the fact than anyone doubting such a big event would be dubbed a nut anyway would be enough

In order to conceal any evidence of controlled demolition, to use new, untried technologies (such as sooper-seekret thermate) to accomplish this demolition, to execute such a convoluted plan (which required the complicity of thousands of people involved in the demolition setup, the fake hijackings, and the cover-up afterwards) in absolute secrecy, the government would have needed some masterful planning, believe me.

Or, perhaps there is no government conspiracy, and a bunch of pissed-off Muslims did it.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
That's pretty amazing. They were able to identify the hijackers by their DNA basically immediately after the attack?

Who has made that claim? It can take months to get a DNA test back.

Quote:
How soon was it that the authorities released the identities of the alleged hijackers? That evening? The next day? I don't now remember exactly but it was suspiciously quick. I would be gratified to hear your explanation of how they knew the identities of the hijackers so quickly and so confidently.

How long does it take to pull up a flight manifest? How long does it take to discover that all four airliners hijacked had one thing in common: They all carried foreign nationals from the Middle East? How long would it then take to determine that some of these foreigners were on terror watch lists?

Quote:

Also, it's frankly ridiculous to suggest they could identify the identities of the hijackers of the planes that hit the towers thru the process of DNA elimination. You're going to tell us that pieces of the 8 hijackers on those 2 planes were retrieved from the rubble? I doubt they found any piece of any hijacker anywhere. Certainly not the Towers, probably not the Pentagon and I doubt they pulled out anything from that faux crash site in Pennsylvania, either.

Argument from incredulity. What is your basis for saying that no DNA evidence could have survived? All it takes is a tooth or a piece of skin to get DNA. It would have been as hard as hell to find it, but the wreckage was sifted through very carefully looking for just such evidence.

Quote:

As for Iraqis vs Saudis, it depends where on the continuum from LIHOP to MIHOP you sit. The closer you are to LIHOP the more you have to assume the perpetrators had to use the tools they had at hand. Or perhaps their master plan wasn't so very masterful? But hindsight is 20-20 and who really knows?

If it doesn't matter whether the hijackers were from Iraq or Saudi Arabia, then why does their exact identity matter?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

The hijackers were identified by process of elimination. There were a number of bodies whose DNA didn't match those of known victims, so those had to be the hijackers.

I suppose it's possible that some of the hijackers were using assumed names, but what difference does it make? Does the exact identity of the hijackers change the basic narrative that a bunch of pissed-off Muslims were responsible for the attacks?

If the government was trying to set up scapegoats, why didn't they use Iraqis instead of Saudis? Seems pretty sloppy in the face of such a masterfully executed plot.

They found terrorist bodies that survived intact at the epicentre of those steel melting fires and, what very much looked like to normal folks, explosions?you're better informed than this popmech' chappie, do you have the NY forensics lab link....to send him?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

They found terrorist bodies that survived intact at the epicentre of those steel melting fires and, what very much looked like to normal folks, explosions?you're better informed than this popmech' chappie, do you have the NY forensics lab link....to send him?

No one has claimed the bodies were intact, as you are well aware.

No one has claimed that the fires melted steel.

Try to make your straw men a little less obvious, OK?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Er, your paragraph number one, if I'm not mistaken, does say "bodies" does that make you a "no-one"?

I think combustion temps' of human biomass are well below those that compromise the structural integrity of steel, and the floors that contained these fires, as I've said many times, were blown out horizontally and vertically in thick clouds of powdered dust.

Where is the forensics evidence for this "process of elimination"?

Why do you come here defending the indefensible? are you a masochist or part of the conspiracy>?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Er, your paragraph number one, if I'm not mistaken, does say "bodies" does that make you a "no-one"?

OK, "body parts". Better?

Quote:

I think combustion temps' of human biomass are well below those that compromise the structural integrity of steel, and the floors that contained these fires, as I've said many times, were blown out horizontally and vertically in thick clouds of powdered dust.

One of your favorite sites, http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/bodies.html, thinks it is suspicious that more bodies weren't found:

Quote:

The aircraft impacts and fires in all probability would not have destroyed a single body beyond positive identification. Nor have building collapses ever been known to destroy human remains beyond recognition.

Maybe you guys should get together and get your story straight?

Quote:

This is from a USA Today story on the fifth anniversary of the attacks:

In New York City, medical examiners used DNA profiles furnished by the FBI to match body parts with three of the 10 hijackers who crashed there. In the Pentagon and Pennsylvania cases, nine genetic profiles that matched no known victims were presumed to be hijacker remains, Smith says.

So the FBI actually did have DNA to match with the hijackers in NYC, although it was tested against skin fragments found in vehicles they were known to have driven, so if they were imposters all along, this doesn't give us their exact identity. Even so, it wouldn't mean the planes weren't hijacked by someone.

Quote:

Why do you come here defending the indefensible? are you a masochist or part of the conspiracy>?

The question is why I argue with people who don't understand the laws of logic. It's like playing tennis with a jellyfish. Thankfully, not everyone here is equally inept.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ??That Popular Mechanics Tool?? Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

OK, "body parts". Better?

Quote:

One of your favorite sites, http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/bodies.html, thinks it is suspicious that more bodies weren't found:

Quote:

The aircraft impacts and fires in all probability would not have destroyed a single body beyond positive identification. Nor have building collapses ever been known to destroy human remains beyond recognition.

Maybe you guys should get together and get your story straight?

Quote:

This is from a USA Today story on the fifth anniversary of the attacks:

In New York City, medical examiners used DNA profiles furnished by the FBI to match body parts with three of the 10 hijackers who crashed there. In the Pentagon and Pennsylvania cases, nine genetic profiles that matched no known victims were presumed to be hijacker remains, Smith says.

So the FBI actually did have DNA to match with the hijackers in NYC, although it was tested against skin fragments found in vehicles they were known to have driven, so if they were imposters all along, this doesn't give us their exact identity. Even so, it wouldn't mean the planes weren't hijacked by someone.

Quote:

The question is why I argue with people who don't understand the laws of logic. It's like playing tennis with a jellyfish. Thankfully, not everyone here is equally inept.

There you go again deflecting difficult questions rather than answering them, how could they recover human body DNA from flaming localities that were burning at a temperature that compromised the structural integrity of steel and that were blown out in micro particle horizontally and vertically by some unexplained energy? RSVP

Why would the FBI need to search for the DNA of these terrorists on steering wheels? there must have been ticket reciepts ...and sweat DNA on the passport that miraculaously (unlike the flight recorders) survived the collapse and fires Rolling Eyes

Back to the point of this thread, has the Popular Mechanics Tool returned trimphally to that Arizona radio station with evidence of the DNA that matched any of the 19 terrorists named in the 9/11 commission report?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sweat DNA"?

Don't ever change, mate. You're so charming and cute in that dopey kind of way.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's another really easy explanation:

The body parts story is simply made up

What kind of cretin blindly accepts the discovery of DNA for all the hijackers following an aircraft crash and jet fuel fire, topped off with 100 floors of pulverised building dropped on top?

A willfully credulous one, thats what

Its not as if the FBI would ever, ever Lie, just to spin the media

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
That's pretty amazing. They were able to identify the hijackers by their DNA basically immediately after the attack?

Who has made that claim? It can take months to get a DNA test back.

Ah, so you agree that they couldn't have identified the hijackers by their DNA so quickly. So how could they so positively identify all 19 hijackers within a day (2 at the most) of the attacks?

Quote:
Quote:
How soon was it that the authorities released the identities of the alleged hijackers? That evening? The next day? I don't now remember exactly but it was suspiciously quick. I would be gratified to hear your explanation of how they knew the identities of the hijackers so quickly and so confidently.

How long does it take to pull up a flight manifest? How long does it take to discover that all four airliners hijacked had one thing in common: They all carried foreign nationals from the Middle East? How long would it then take to determine that some of these foreigners were on terror watch lists?

So some names came up on a watch list. How many? How did all 19 get identified, especially since some were apparantly using aliases? How could they be so sure that their insta-identification wouldn't net an innocent person of arabic descent?

Quote:
Quote:

Argument from incredulity.

Meaning?

Quote:
What is your basis for saying that no DNA evidence could have survived? All it takes is a tooth or a piece of skin to get DNA. It would have been as hard as hell to find it, but the wreckage was sifted through very carefully looking for just such evidence.

I didn't say it couldn't survive. I said it was unlikely to the point of incredulity that they could deduce through the process of elimination the identities of the hijackers. The likelihood that they could find the DNA needle in the haystick that was the WTC rubble, I find very difficult to believe because the hijackers bodies would have gone through two catastrophically destructive events sandwiched between a roasting that you like to tell us was hot enough to weaken steel to the point of global collapse. Yet, some DNA survived. Do you understand the incredulity?

Quote:
Quote:

If it doesn't matter whether the hijackers were from Iraq or Saudi Arabia, then why does their exact identity matter?

Eh? The quick identification of the exact identities of the hijackers allowed Bush & cronies to immediately identify a target for revenge. It was paramount to the 'War on Terror', particularly the mobilization to hit Afghanistan. This exact identification was too fast, too certain and too convenient IMHO.

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Ah, so now the FBI and the DNA testing labs, and all of their employees, are in on the conspiracy? Are you sure you want to claim that?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
John White wrote:

Ah, so now the FBI and the DNA testing labs, and all of their employees, are in on the conspiracy? Are you sure you want to claim that?

Here we go, hysterical critic at it again

What are you on about?

Entire FBI in on the plot?

What utter nonesense. Doesnt take more than a handful to bamboozle the press, and people could be motivated very easily to do so whilst still believing the official line. Just what kind of fairy land do you live in?

This is exactly the kind of infantile reasoning that makes the logical mindset such a doddle to manipulate

----------------------

Of course, all that is only valid if the above post from Anti-sophist is genuine in its apparent intentions: surely even critics can't be niave enough to trust a government not to sex up the facts in the name of spin, especially after the "dodgy dossier" re: Iraq

And the FBI have a long history of being shown to be dodgy through and through

The DNA story shows every sign of being bunk. Critics should surely recognise there has been no independant analysis. Why then credulously believe such evidance exists in the face of such unlikely circumstances?

Oh yes, becuase "big daddy" said so: 'cos that's about it

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Doesnt take more than a handful to bamboozle the press, and people could be motivated very easily to do so whilst still believing the official line. Just what kind of fairy land do you live in?

It takes alot more than a handful. You clearly don't know how many people were involved in the DNA analysis. Try learning about it before spouting your uninformed opinion.

Quote:

The DNA story shows every sign of being bunk.

Name one.

Quote:
Critics should surely recognise there has been no independant analysis.

There have been many. You've just ignored them.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
.........surely even critics can't be niave enough to trust a government not to sex up the facts in the name of spin, especially after the "dodgy dossier" re: Iraq

The DNA story shows every sign of being bunk. Critics should surely recognise there has been no independant analysis. Why then credulously believe such evidance exists in the face of such unlikely circumstances?

Surely truthshirkers cannot be naive enough to believe that there is no difference in kind between sexing up a dodgey dossier on Iraq and helping a plot to murder thousands of fellow Americans? You have your handful of DNA specialists, their superiors, those involved in whatever method you choose to get planes to crash into the towers, those who were responsible for whatever hit the Pentagon, those who planted demolition charges so carefully all over the three buildings that no one noticed, those who developed these demolition charges with hitherto unknown properties, those who arranged a NORAD stand-down, those who faked the plane crash, those who disposed of the real planes and passengers, if you wish those who faked telephone calls to relatives, selected firemen and clear-up workers and of course the staff of FEMA, NIST and their associates who produced the bogus reports. All these people took part in the plot, willingly or under coercion, and kept quiet for five years, never leaking a hint of what they did, despite the fame and fortune they could earn. It would not be at all credulous to believe all that, would it?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
This is exactly the kind of infantile reasoning that makes the logical mindset such a doddle to manipulate

Bought any purple plates lately, John?

Attended any Icke conferences?

Seen any chemtrail-spraying orbs?

Have you bought your autographed copy of Spy Chips?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon thats one thing us Brits have going for us: we know coppers can fit people up and fabricate evidance, and thats all this looney story about recovering hijackers DNA from ground zero is: a fantasy with no credibility

So why would the FBI do such a thing?

Easy: misplaced loyalty

Anyone with a heart would know that imediately

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
John White wrote:

Bought any purple plates lately, John?

Attended any Icke conferences?

Seen any chemtrail-spraying orbs?

Have you bought your autographed copy of Spy Chips?

Irrelevant and pure strawman.

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I reckon thats one thing us Brits have going for us: we know coppers can fit people up and fabricate evidance, and thats all this looney story about recovering hijackers DNA from ground zero is: a fantasy with no credibility

Do you have any.. you know... evidence? Or are you just randomly accusing 100s of people of planting evidence and lying about the deaths of 3000 people?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
John White wrote:
.........surely even critics can't be niave enough to trust a government not to sex up the facts in the name of spin, especially after the "dodgy dossier" re: Iraq

Surely truthshirkers cannot be naive enough to believe that there is no difference in kind between sexing up a dodgey dossier on Iraq and helping a plot to murder thousands of fellow Americans? You have your handful of DNA specialists, their superiors, those involved in whatever method you choose to get planes to crash into the towers, those who were responsible for whatever hit the Pentagon, those who planted demolition charges so carefully all over the three buildings that no one noticed, those who developed these demolition charges with hitherto unknown properties, those who arranged a NORAD stand-down, those who faked the plane crash, those who disposed of the real planes and passengers, if you wish those who faked telephone calls to relatives, selected firemen and clear-up workers and of course the staff of FEMA, NIST and their associates who produced the bogus reports. All these people took part in the plot, willingly or under coercion, and kept quiet for five years, never leaking a hint of what they did, despite the fame and fortune they could earn. It would not be at all credulous to believe all that, would it?

re bolded: interesting the shared personal on both NIST and FEMA reports, little detail I picked up today

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
John White wrote:

Do you have any.. you know... evidence? Or are you just randomly accusing 100s of people of planting evidence and lying about the deaths of 3000 people?

Here we go again: 100's!: hysteria again. Only a bare handful would actually need to be involved in testing the samples: the rest accept the result as declared. Control the handful, control the result of the effort: if its not an outright lie that any data was recovered at all

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Quote:

Here we go again: 100's!: hysteria again. Only a bare handful would actually need to be involved in testing the samples: the rest accept the result as declared. Control the handful, control the result of the effort: if its not an outright lie that any data was recovered at all

That's a pretty round-a-bout way to say "No, I have no evidence."
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, its a really clear example of hysterical exagerattion on the part of yourself. "1000's needed for "inside job", "100's needed to fake up a claim of DNA evidence". Ludicrous, and obviously untrue. This is the kind of stuff critics say truthers do and claim superiority becuase of there supposed critical thinking abilities, but again and again, when a POV challenges the critic perspective these wild comments come out and are supposed to count for something

The claim to have ID'd the hijackers from DNA at ground zero is so extraordinary its right up there with secret bases on the moon: but critcs appear to be unable to exercise any clear thinking over it

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
No, its a really clear example of hysterical exagerattion on the part of yourself. "1000's needed for "inside job", "100's needed to fake up a claim of DNA evidence". Ludicrous, and obviously untrue. This is the kind of stuff critics say truthers do and claim superiority becuase of there supposed critical thinking abilities, but again and again, when a POV challenges the critic perspective these wild comments come out and are supposed to count for something

The claim to have ID'd the hijackers from DNA at ground zero is so extraordinary its right up there with secret bases on the moon: but critcs appear to be unable to exercise any clear thinking over it

Did I miss the evidence you presented? Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand how this implies planted evidence.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your defending a la-la story. First show its got a credible basis for linking DNA from ground Zero with the named hijackers, or carry on looking gullable.

'course it might be a little difficulty for the Official story if not all the hijackers can be placed at the scene... a bit of DNA on a car boot in a car park counts for rather less

So: exactly why do critics support the offical story on this? It seems one of those obvious places for those "we do have questions" I keep hearing about but getting no info on

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Your defending a la-la story. First show its got a credible basis for linking DNA from ground Zero with the named hijackers, or carry on looking gullable.

'course it might be a little difficulty for the Official story if not all the hijackers can be placed at the scene... a bit of DNA on a car boot in a car park counts for rather less

So: exactly why do critics support the offical story on this? It seems one of those obvious places for those "we do have questions" I keep hearing about but getting no info on

Five posts later, I'm still asking for evidence of your claims. I'm guessing I'm not going to get any, am I.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: