FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israeli company moves 1 week prior to 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackchit
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Israeli company moves 1 week prior to 911 Reply with quote

The Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co. moves their North American headquarters from the 16th floor of the WTC to Norfolk, Virginia, one week before the 9/11 attacks. The Israeli government owns 49 percent of the company. [Virginian-Pilot, 9/4/2001] Zim announced the move and its date six months earlier. [Virginian-Pilot, 4/3/2001] More than 200 workers had just been moved out; about ten are still in the building making final moving arrangements on 9/11, but escape. [Jerusalem Post, 9/13/2001; Journal of Commerce, 10/18/2001] The move leaves only one Israeli company, ClearForest, with 18 employees, in the WTC on 9/11. The four or five employees in the building at the time manage to escape. [Jerusalem Post, 9/13/2001] One year later, a Zim ship is impounded while attempting to ship Israeli military equipment to Iran; it is speculated that this is done with the knowledge of Israel. [Agence France-Presse, 3/29/2002]
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting but can you provide any links? I'm remaining open minded about Israeli or Jewish involvement as we all know that NY is full of them. Having said that I'm sure the Israelis happy to have America fighting their enemies!

My rule is to try and focus on the demolitions and not get carried away with CTs. If we can force a new investigation, hopefully internationally ran, then I'm sure the joining of the dots will happen very quickly.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

My rule is to try and focus on the demolitions and not get carried away with CTs. If we can force a new investigation, hopefully internationally ran, then I'm sure the joining of the dots will happen very quickly.

Very wise.

Latest idea, suggested by David Ray Griffin, is to set up a European inquiry. Some of us are pursuing that possibility.

Noel
jackchit
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Interesting but can you provide any links? I'm remaining open minded about Israeli or Jewish involvement as we all know that NY is full of them. Having said that I'm sure the Israelis happy to have America fighting their enemies!

Yeah I just thought I would post it, if it was just the re-locate then i would have dismissed it but the arms and Iran aspects that caught my eye.
here's the link
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity.jsp?id=1521846767-2098

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackchit wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Yeah I just thought I would post it, if it was just the re-locate then i would have dismissed it but the arms and Iran aspects that caught my eye.
here's the link
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity.jsp?id=1521846767-2098

Don't get me wrong, this is good stuff, and is interesting. I'm personally quite new to the 911 movement (about three months) and I'm still grappling with my doubts. On a good day it's bloody obvious that the towers were demolished but on a bad day it's seems easier to believe they collapsed due to the impacts of aircraft and fire. Hey but good old building 7 brings it all back into focus not to mention how strong the cores of the twin towers were.

In some strange way we could should call building 7 'Lucky 7'.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On a good day it's bloody obvious that the towers were demolished but on a bad day it's seems easier to believe they collapsed due to the impacts of aircraft and fire.

It must be a pretty bad day indeed when you doubt that the twin towers were demolished! That thing is so glaringly obvious that it takes a special kind of person to keep peddling the lie never mind believing it. Believing that the planes and fire did it is akin to believing Elvis lives or the moon is made of cheese. Why even argue with people who push the official line - they don't even believe it themselves.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm generally pretty solid but it's hard when friends don't watch media files I give them or just shrug their shoulders and say well there's nothing we can do about it. The most disturbing thing is that it is so obvious that it almost hurts. I've been anti-business all my life and I'm not really materialistic also in recent years I've been calling democracy 'Demonocracy' so it's easy for me to join the truth movement.

I do wish I had woken up sooner but I'm doing my little bit here and there.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I do wish I had woken up sooner but I'm doing my little bit here and there.

I think that goes for most of us. I never even questioned things until about three years ago but that is what the perpetrators rely on. They control the message and if not for the Internet it is likely there would be no truth movement and the masses would have no possibility of hearing an alternative. It embarrasses me to think of how much pap I must have swallowed in the past! But this event is so blatant when presented with some real evidence that it is only a matter of time before there will surely be a massive outcry against the US government.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: