FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were the plans for the twin towers in building 7?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Were the plans for the twin towers in building 7? Reply with quote

Someone on another forum suggested that the only architectural drawings in existence for the towers were housed in building 7 and have therefore been destroyed in the collapse of the building. I asked the poster if this is true and can he back up his statement. So far I haven't received a reply.

So can anybody here confirm that the only architectural drawings for the twin towers were in building 7?

I would imagine that the lose of these drawing would make computer modeling and mathematical calculations difficult if not impossible thereby hindering the investigation.

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm aware the Loose Change guys managed to get hold of copies of the blueprints.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea that there was only one copy of the plans does sound rather absurd. But even looking on Amazon for books about the construction doesn't yield anything! I'm sure that most of the big architectural firms have computer modeling systems and would be able to independently verify the findings of the NIST report if given the structural data.

I wonder what NIST used to build there computer models?

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: blueprints Reply with quote

All,
The blueprints are; and were held by the Port Authority of New York.

They hold the only copies and even the NIST had to flex some muscules to get them.

Sorry to rain on your parade!

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surely there isn´t just one copy.

Don´t the fire brigade have to have some design plans in case of an emergancy, or before they were built plans must have been passed about to be analyzed, at board rooms and all that business stuff that goes on in films:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: