FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Illegal use of public money?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Illegal use of public money? Reply with quote

I attended the Norwich talk on mon 23rd Oct. An interesting point was raised by someone in the audience and at risk of this being discussed already, I thought I'd mention it here.

It was on the issue of tax and how 'our' money is, in effect, being used for an illegal purpose. ie if 9/11 & 7/7 are indeed a lie, then it would make any conflict in repsonse to it not just immoral but also a crime.

The point made was, assuming the above, that it may be possible to take the government to court over illegal use of public funds?

I am not an expert on the legal system but thats how they finally got Al Capone!

There may be something in this. I admit that it would probably take someone with an awful lot of money to back such a move and it may well be overthrown. That said, if there were any sort of case that could be simply brought to trial it would go a long way to raise awareness of the issue we are all trying to raise.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think anyone can anything about it, they cover thier tracks and even if a small success was made someone would become a scapegoat for it, either for reward or be framed.

Look at the numerous occasions where politicians have steped down for such misuse of public funds, or similiar unprofessional behaviour. They just step down and thats that, but if you fiddle your taxes you´ll spend more time in jail then a child molester.

Let them keep their money, it´s poison anyway.

I´d love to be able hack into or somehow delete everyones debt from ALL banks. That would be fun.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Illegal use of public money? Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:

It was on the issue of tax and how 'our' money is, in effect, being used for an illegal purpose. ie if 9/11 & 7/7 are indeed a lie, then it would make any conflict in repsonse to it not just immoral but also a crime.

The point made was, assuming the above, that it may be possible to take the government to court over illegal use of public funds?

There may be something in this.

There is absolutely nothing in this whatsoever.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Let them keep their money, it´s poison anyway.

I wasn't really thinking about the actual money, I was talking more of raising awareness of the 9/11 issue and the likleyhood of doing using this method to do so. You are right about the history with these kind of cases but that said, perpitrators of crimes against the state have been brought to task in the past in this way, Al Capone for one.

Quote:
There is absolutely nothing in this whatsoever.

How can you you be so certain tc?

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: