FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIEW OF A MILITARY EXPERT: WHY THE WTC COLLAPSED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: VIEW OF A MILITARY EXPERT: WHY THE WTC COLLAPSED Reply with quote

View of a Military Expert: Why the Towers of the World Trade Center collapsed (and it wasn't the airplanes)

'The airplanes did not a have true effect on the destruction of towers; they were needed to give an excuse for odd Orwellian wars at the same time when the USA is turned into a police nation, like the German Third Reich, to some extent. The towers took the impacts of crushing Boeing 767's. The towers were originally built to take impacts of Boeing 707's, which are approximately of the same size and was widely used in the 1970's.'

http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/soldier5.htm

To the main page
View of a Military Expert: Why the Towers of the World Trade Center collapsed
The airplanes did not a have true effect on the destruction of towers; they were needed to give an excuse for odd Orwellian wars at the same time when the USA is turned into a police nation, like the German Third Reich, to some extent. The towers took the impacts of crushing Boeing 767's. The towers were originally built to take impacts of Boeing 707's, which are approximately of the same size and was widely used in the 1970's.

Fires that kindled from the fuel in the planes were too shortlasting and weak to be able to severely damage the structure of the skyscrapers. Even in the extreme situation, the heat from a kerosene fire cannot threat the durability of a steel trunk. With the temperature of carbohydrate fires that reaches only 825 °C (approx. 1517 °F) steel weakens at 800 °C (approx. 1470 °F) and melts at 1585 °C (approx. 2890 °F). In the skyscrapers of the WTC the surroundings were not at all ideal as there were far too many steel columns and they led heat away from the burning area. WTC 1 burned for 102 minutes and WTC 2 for 56 minutes only. A fire burning much longer, from 10 to 20 hours, could slowly increase the burning temperature down to perhaps 1100 °C (approx. 2010 °F). Provided there is more substance to burn, such a fire will damage concrete and irons, but not severely heavy steel constructions.

In mid-February in Madrid, the Windsor Tower (see above) burned for over 20 hours, which led to a fire stronger and hotter than that in the WTC, but even the collapses of the Windsor Tower caused by the very strong and long-enduring fire were minimal and limited to the upper floors. If either of the WTC tower had started to collapse because of fires the collapse would have been limited to only a few of the floors and then stopped.

The impossibility of a gravitational collapse is closer seen in other documents. A collapse would produce large pieces, and does not explain reports of fine dust from concrete, huge amounts of dust and pieces of steel ejected outwards.

Destruction of the towers by explosions is clear according to the photographs and reports of the eye witnesses. In the picture below, a range of cutting charges have just exploded in the down left sector and a typical white cloud is formed outwards from the wall. Down right, explosions are seen as well. Even a flame is seen.

In video tapes taken of the so-called collapses of the WTC, more explosions of these cutting charges can be seen. The explosions advance quickly, with a gap of a couple of floors, cutting the strong steel pillars in the outer wall. The explosions are timed so that it appears that the tower collapses occur in the same timing as in a gravitational collapse. The explosions are not completely synchronized in timing, probably a few charges are triggered by radio, and other charges explode out of the impulses of one of these charges (infrared, pressure wave).

More challenging problems to the demolition men, however, were the central cores of the buildings and the 47 steel pillars more robust than the ones on the outer rounds. The pillars of the central cores were made of steel even 100 + 100 mm thick, thicker than the side armours of a battle tank. Cutting those, even with explosives, is extremely difficult. One would need to surround the whole pillars, every single pillar on every floor intended to get blasted, with powerful cutting charges. These charges would have needed to be placed in such a way that the users of the skyscrapers could not notice these preparations.

As seen in the following pictures, the cores of the towers were not distracted by thousands of powerful cutting charges but by a modern thermonuclear explosive, a small hydrogen bomb. In the picture below, a hydrogen bomb explosion, the bomb having been placed in the cellar and directed to the core, has reached the roof of the tower and the upper parts of the outer walls. On its way up the waves of fire pressure partially penetrated about 100 floors of concrete and steel. Over ten million degrees of heat caused by a hydrogen bomb sublimised all water within the concrete in a moment. Water exploded extremely quickly into 24-fold volume and totally pulverized the concrete. Even people and computers that were in the buildings disappeared turning into heat and light. That is why almost nothing of them was found in the ruins.

Burning radiation is absorbed in steel so quickly that steel heats up immediately over its melting point 1585 °C (approx. 2890 °F) and above its boiling point around 3000 C (approx. 5430 °F). In the pictures down below, super hot groups of steel pillars and columns, torn from wall by pressure wave, are sublimized. They immediately turn into a vaporized form, binding heat as quickly as possible. Bursts upwards, even visible in the picture below, are not possible for a gravitational collapse or for cutting charges which are used horizontally.

Storax Sedan 104 Kt shallow underground

In the upper picture the explosion is in theory 100 times stronger than in the picture below, but in practice the difference is only four times due to the capability of direction of the small hydrogen bomb.

In the picture at the right, the brown shades caused by a hydrogen bomb are seen, while the top of the tower that is already collapsing is breaking down and the posture straightens up as the hydrogen bomb pulverized the core and it lost all its resistance. The piles point the blasts of the cutting charges. (Gehue plate 12)

Steel pillars are turned into dust.
Extremely hot, sublimating pieces are not created with many methods.

For comparison, pictures of subterranean nuclear explosions where the explosion is blasting onto surface and into the air:

Ess1.2 Kt

WTC 2
Banberry 10 Kt underground

Radioactivity in air creates shades of brown. (The subterranean nuke in the picture on the right is 10 times stronger than the small nuke on the left.) This is the reason why the FBI did not search the crime scene. Ground zeros of nuclear weapons are a health risk and belong to the FEMA.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one has been on the go for a while.

Military Expert? How so? Is he or she an expert in things military, or an expert on -what exactly- with current or past military credentials? Even allowing for understandable anonymity, there is not even a hint of credentials on display. A military expert because.......someone says so. Isn't challenging dogma (it's so because we say so) what this site is all about?

As for the substance of the supposed expert's claims, let's look at one aspect. The Windsor hotel didn't get hit by multo tonnes of aircraft, human beings, hijackers and fuel flying at 800 kph before catching fire. It's not the same thing people. If this photo is genuine it looks like it did partially collapse.

From that Mike Williams dude. He's trouble.

www.911myths.com
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
If this photo is genuine it looks like it did partially collapse.

Madrid's Windsor Tower burnt fiercely for 24 hours. That's right, fiercely for 24 hours! And yet it only partially collapsed as you rightly point out.

How long did the twin towers smoulder for? That's right, smoulder.

Argument over.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondered how long it would take before Team Mike visited this website forum. Not much there on your profile Sharp Major.

So lets play the ball on the issue of the buildings collapse then SM instead of the usual establishment tactic of playing the man.

Facts:-

1. prior to 911 no high rise steel frame buildings had ever collapsed, then
on 911 three collapsed, all of them faster than freefall speed!

2. unlike WTC 1 & 2, WTC7 was not hit by a plane but still came down at
freefall speed. All the other buildings close to WTC 1, 2 and nearer
than WTC7 remained standing!

3. WTC 1 & 2 were structurally designed to withstand the impact of a
Boeing 737.

4. The Janitor William Rodrigez states he heard explosions in the
basement prior to the collapse. The firefighters state they heard
explosions.

5. The owner of WTC 1, 2 and 7 Larry Silversten gave an instruction to
have the building "pulled". I have read the Team Mike explanation for
this and IMO it is pathetic, but folks you be the judge.

5. The dvd "Loose change 2" clearly shows explosions occuring below
the line of collapse and illustrates the similarities between the collapse
of WTC 1,2 and 7 and demolition jobs.

6. The dvd "911 eyewitness" presents the most compelling scientific
evidence I have seen to date which substantiates with a scientific
overview that it was the explosives that brought down the buildings.

But my question to you SM/Team Mike is this:-

911 was a crimescene, it was the first occasion in history that a high rise steel building had come down. Planes had hit high rise buildings in the past (re: Empire State building) and remained standing.

So why did the authorities not carry out a thorough investigation to identify why the collapse occured in order to ensure that improvements were made to the design of future buildings?

The NIST report is clearly a whitewash.

Of course an independent analysis of steelwork debris would have revealed if explosives were responsible but this was never done. Instead the authorities removed all the debris and evidence and shipped it out to China. The evidence was destroyed! Why was that SM?

Give us all the reasons why we should believe that the official version of 911 is the truth when the huge content of this website forum clearly demontrates it is a conspiracy theory.

You cannot subjugate an educated public

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wondered how long it would take before Team Mike visited this website forum. Not much there on your profile Sharp Major.

More than the quoted so called military expert gives out and he or she is taken at face value.

You appear to suggest Pikey that I am from 'Team Mike'. Do you have any evidence or are you just putting 2 and 3 together and coming up with 6? Of course you are! Not just on my identity either. Wink

As for 'playing ball' I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. See 'Team Mike's' website or my linked page. It's all already been said.

My name is A Sharp Major as in B Flat Major, the triad chord or the scale of. It is not appropriate to leave any part of it out or play around with it.

Thank you

A#Maj

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major states:-

Quote:
As for 'playing ball' I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. See 'Team Mike's' website or my linked page. It's all already been said.

So what is your purpose of coming on this 911 truthseeking website Sharp Major? Official confusion?

All I can see is you using the usual tried and tested establishment technique of playing the man not the ball, nothing positive or constructive to add to this website forum. I dont think you are going to win any of the educated publics truth seeking minds over with that approach.

For the record, I note that following your first post here you have revised your profile, initially there was nothing there but you have since added the website address and your nomadic locations.

I have looked at the website on your profile it reiterates the official scientific explanation for the collapse.

IMO the pancake theory is not feasible, because the buildings came down at faster than freefall speed. Perhaps you could get your University to illustrate the pancake theory with a model based simulation of the collapse.....now that would be worth watching!

I would be quite happy to engage with you/Team Mike on an away from home basis, on the Team Mike website but theres no forum, thats says alot for what you represent and what you are about in my eyes.

I dont know the truth of 911, but based on my own personal research I believe the official version is flawed, it is a cover up, however if you can convince me otherwise please feel free to do so on this website forum, as I am open minded.

It would be interesting to see a response to the key question raised by Justin regarding your modus operandi. Sadly your response is one of utter silence!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silence is Golden, especially when it is obvious that 911 was and still is to this day, an inside job.

THE OFFICIAL VERSION IS MORE THAN FLAWED, IT DAMN RIGHT FULL OF HOLES.

EVEN A CHILD OF FIVE YES (5) (A SHARP MAJOR), COULD PULL IT TO PIECES IN MINUTES...... YOU DON'T NEED A BRAIN TO SEE THROUGH THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD TO THE WORLD, IS NOT THE TRUTH.

INFORMATION IS NEVER DISEMPOWERING
IGNORING IT... IS. (David Icke)

Linda.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey,

It's not just me that doesn't answer points raised, is it? My purpose was posted earlier and I'll answer (if I- not you) feel it's appropriate. You are not 'the man' and neither am I. Or do you think you are? This is your train set.

However, a partial repeat in the name of making a point. Of the three parts to my name , Pikey edited it to 'Sharp Major'. If it is to be edited and maintain its import (the chord or scale) then 'A Sharp' or 'A#' are acceptable as diminutives/abbreviations. Perhaps Pikey thought I am a (singular) pointed or intelligent army officer ( a sharp major ). This tells me that Pikey's thinking is limited in its scope, perhaps only one dimensional just as jumping to conclusions about my identity do, accepting a 'military expert' with no credentials at all but drawing attention to my lack of personal information.

Those of you who have decided that 9/11 was an inside job and have your weblinks to 'prove' it are misguided and naive at best, deluded and ignorant at my least charitable. You will not be swayed by reason, logic or applied engineering science. You will go to your graves with your theories unproven, a marginalised and maligned group who should take stock of where they really are in the intellectual food chain. You have 275 registered users (some of whom are not on message). How many web site subscribers did Operation Ore 'get'?

David Icke being quoted? Rolling Eyes This is worse than I thought.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to ignore A Sharp Major.

Whoever he/she is or whatever organistaion he/she is working for, we'll get nowhere argueing with that person/group.

We know that the the evidence could easily hold water in a court of law if it where ever allowed! We don't need to be pointlessly criticised.

Please, everyone, just ignore A Sharp Major or anyone else using similar rhetoric in their posts.

Replying is a waste of valuable energy.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin states on the 911myths thread states:-

Quote:
To A Sharp Major

I suggest you take your energies elsewhere - your somewhat childish ramblings and one liners do you no credit at all. I, for one, will not be replying to any more of your postings

James C states:-

Quote:
Best to ignore A Sharp Major.

Whoever he/she is or whatever organistaion he/she is working for, we'll get nowhere argueing with that person/group.

We know that the the evidence could easily hold water in a court of law if it where ever allowed! We don't need to be pointlessly criticised.

Please, everyone, just ignore A Sharp Major or anyone else using similar rhetoric in their posts.

Replying is a waste of valuable energy.

Spot on comrades. I wont be wasting any more energy on A Sharp Major.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:
You will go to your graves with your theories unproven, a marginalised and maligned group who should take stock of where they really are in the intellectual food chain.

It is very interesting to note that disciples of 9/11 & 7/7 orthodoxy routinely adopt an aggressive and confrontational style in their postings; rational debate being substituted for rant and vitriolic attack.

However, we should not be discouraged or even concerned by these increasingly aggressive and dismissive postings, as it does not take too long for the discerning reader to identify the genuine truth seeker. The more these people continue to post rant and vitriol, the more evident it becomes that they appear to have some unstated desire to prevent full independent inquiries.

The 'Major' observes that there are only 275 registered users but this site is viewed by many people who are not registered and I know for a fact that some visitors have been introduced to the magnitude of 9/11 anomalies by following threads on this forum.

I and many others in the global 9/11 Truth Movement may indeed go to our graves with our theories unproven but it will be with the knowledge that we did not prostitute our souls, in return for maintaining the illusion of short-term self-gratification or supporting a pathocracy openly committed to global hegemony.

The number who see through the illusion increases on a daily basis and it is most refreshing and highly encouraging to witness the tactics being adopted by those who wish to resist the Quest for Truth.

I totally concur with the sentiments of Justin, James C & Pikey but I do take this opportunity to thank ASM for their contribution. Most enlightening!

Ian R. Crane
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAN said: "However, we should not be discouraged or even concerned by these increasingly aggressive and dismissive postings, as it does not take too long for the discerning reader to identify the genuine truth seeker. The more these people continue to post rant and vitriol, the more evident it becomes that they appear to have some unstated desire to prevent full independent inquiries."

Spot on Ian.

Personally, I'm all for ignoring the rants,

Peace,

Sonic.
Jennie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Thank You! Reply with quote

[quote="ianrcrane"]A Sharp Major wrote:
[quote]You will go to your graves with your theories unproven, a
I and many others in the global 9/11 Truth Movement may indeed go to our graves with our theories unproven but it will be with the knowledge that we did not prostitute our souls, in return for maintaining the illusion of short-term self-gratification or supporting a pathocracy openly committed to global hegemony.

Well done Ian, you say this so well there is nothing more to say but that I am in one hundred percent agreement with you.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Jennie and Sonic I share your sentiments regarding Ian's message.

I have followed this website forum diligently since its inception and IMO Ian's message:-

Quote:
You will go to your graves with your theories unproven, a
I and many others in the global 9/11 Truth Movement may indeed go to our graves with our theories unproven but it will be with the knowledge that we did not prostitute our souls, in return for maintaining the illusion of short-term self-gratification or supporting a pathocracy openly committed to global hegemony

is the most impressive and powerful I have read to date on the forum.
Thanks for that Ian.

If ever you get the opportunity to see Ian's presentations "911 and the 7/7 connection" etc, take it you wont be disappointed.

By the way Ian was elected as Chairperson of the 911 Truth campaign (Britain & Ireland) at the Blackpool committee meeting on Saturday!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is very interesting to note that disciples of 9/11 & 7/7 orthodoxy routinely adopt an aggressive and confrontational style in their postings; rational debate being substituted for rant and vitriolic attack.

Who is ranting? Who is using large font? Not me. (Bold when italics would do but not big shouting fonts). As for 'confrontational' well, confronting lies requires one to be confrontational. And I see little evidence of 'rational thought' here.

There are few open minds on this forum. Anyone who questions your consiracy theories and tells you that your (and that of Professor Jones)engineering science is flawed is 'an agent, a shill, a sheep, wrong, part of the problem etc. Professor Jones has spent more time working for the US Government than I have working for any government. Maybe he's a double agent, drawing attention away from aspects of government and foreign policy that deserves the attention of 'truth seekers' and BS exposers. I don't think he is but there is no reason for you guys to think he's correct other than, he is 'on your side'.

Engineers and scientists are not wont to savage our fellows (I am not at the professor's academic level-but I am aware that US academia are more free and easy with the title/appointment 'professor' than Europe) so Jones is not getting as rough a ride as he deserves.

I expect he'll lose his position at BYU or resign, if he hasn't already done so.

www.byu.edu

Keep watching. They have a staff list.

sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye "A Sharp Major",

Peace,

Sonic.
sickriver
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: people only have to learn the truth once Reply with quote

Once people recognise the truth and ask questions,Their certainty will only strengthen in a show of hands at every scholars meeting almost 100% of people are convinced of an inside job.
Major not very will have to continue posting rubbish eternally to try to maintain his false position.
The truth will out this is not JFK the evidence is more than a trillion to one as the governments position has to break immutable laws of nature.
Its the neo cons vs Newton
Lets put it on Judge Judy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: