FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next Attack Imminent - 2nd November 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameshawkings
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Next Attack Imminent - 2nd November 2006 Reply with quote

Thursday 2nd November seems like a high probability date for the next attack!

Here's why...

Let's focus on major attacks this century in the western world, such as 911, Madrid and the London bombings
The dates were as follows:-
USA - Tuesday 11th September 2001 = 911
Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004 (3 days before Spanish general election) = 311
London - Thursday 7th July 2005 = 77

Is it just a coincidence that the date 911 is also the US emergency helpline? It could be a coincidence, but when we combine it with the fact that March 11th, 311, is the US urgent helpline (for incidents that aren't life threatening) What about 7/7? For some flight 77 which allegedly hit the Pentagon will come to mind, but also in many states by dialing #77 you get through directly to the police; it's yet another emergency number.

One of the most important emergency numbers is the world is the European Union one, it works over all European Union countries, and it is also used on GSM mobile networks. This number is 112. They advertise it as SOS 112. If we translate this to dates, we have either November 2nd or January 12th. Given that the organisers of such events seem to like the number 11, (they even used flight 11 for the North tower of the WTC), then it seems more likely to take place in the 11th month, on November 2nd. Also this would be convieniently just days before the November 7th US midterm elections. Comibining all this with the anti-islamic conditioning which the media has thrust upon us over the last few weeks, the warnings of upcoming attacks and the movement of a major US navel fleet into the Persian Gulf, and it becomes impossible to ignore.

I pray I'm wrong and I look stupid for writing this!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned the idea in a very early thread that the US emergency number was used deliberately as an implicit reminder to US citizens to be frightened.

Any war that last generations does need a constant reminder and your argument is quite logical.

I hope you are wrong
jameshawkings
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said scubadiver!

Type 112 into google and see the first link; the first words you see are 'SOS 112 Europe', perhaps just a coincidence, but it still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of another 112 on 20/11/2003 when Bush was sitting down with the Royals in London and the people were protesting and meanwhile bombs were going off in Istanbul
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not another prediction

and how many of these are ever correct........ oh yeah NONE

maybe this one will be correct and buck the trend....... Rolling Eyes
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep they keep telling us Europe next also, and as public opinion in Europe seems to see through the so called 'War on Terror' what better audience to try and convert!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: More elevens Reply with quote

With my additions in brackets

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb - the terrorist who ( alledgely ) threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993 has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane (not) crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was ( alledgely) carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also (did not) hit Twin Towers, was ( alledgely) carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 =11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 +1+ 1 = 11

1) The total number of ( alledged) victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 =11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Giggs wears number 11 for Manchester United.

Does that mean the attack will be in Manchester, and the attackers will be Welsh?
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem with all this numerology is that if you are given or already know the digit to be achieved, then you can make the others fit or look up those which fit, select the ones which you WANT to fit the picture or theme and emit those which don´t.

Basically what Im trying to say is its mostly nonsense. One big exception is the 911 call numer, so it remains in the mind so they can milk it longer.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you may have missed my article "911 and the perpetuation of dualism".
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with all this numerology is that most people don't believe in it. What I find much more telling is that the US is reportedly amassing a fleet off Iran, now. Just what are they planning?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=33464#33464
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
Ryan Giggs wears number 11 for Manchester United.

Does that mean the attack will be in Manchester, and the attackers will be Welsh?

Very Happy
And Ryan Giggs contains 9 letters. I think the evidence is overwhelming.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think numerology is only considered because of the interest that 'the elite'; skull 'n' bones and such, have in the power of sacred numbers.

I doubt anyone here seriously considers numerology would somehow point to answers outside the determination of the rather kookie elite cult members that DO consider them valuable tools.

So in other words, as a tool for interpreting the weird practices which may influence the decisions made for the dates of these events, numerology is valuable. In actual determination of future dates, I think you would need far more source information and far fewer variables to count Wink .
jameshawkings
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: More elevens Reply with quote

Bowery Boy wrote:
With my additions in brackets

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb - the terrorist who ( alledgely ) threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993 has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane (not) crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was ( alledgely) carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also (did not) hit Twin Towers, was ( alledgely) carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 =11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 +1+ 1 = 11

1) The total number of ( alledged) victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 =11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Those are fascinating Bowery Boy, thanks for those! It's hard to know what to make of them, whereas the emergency phone numbers is more solid, and easier to understand and intepret, especially for those who are reluctant to believe that their own goverment could go through with a false flag operation. I believe it's best that we stick with solid arguments over here, as most people find it hard enough to believe as it is. Then when the Conspiracy Theorists who believe Bin Laden organises attacks from a cave come to read our forum, they'll have more chance of learning something, without switching off straight away.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
I think numerology is only considered because of the interest that 'the elite'; skull 'n' bones and such, have in the power of sacred numbers.

I doubt anyone here seriously considers numerology would somehow point to answers outside the determination of the rather kookie elite cult members that DO consider them valuable tools.

So in other words, as a tool for interpreting the weird practices which may influence the decisions made for the dates of these events, numerology is valuable. In actual determination of future dates, I think you would need far more source information and far fewer variables to count Wink .

One thing that does add weight to this theory in my mind though is the decimalization and dumbing down of society! Also the history of the Calendar seems to be no longer taught in school Crying or Very sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
jameshawkings
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: 77 is exactly half way between 311 and 112 Reply with quote

I've just worked out that between March 11th (Madrid) 2004 and 7th July London 2005 there are exactly 483 days, there are also exactly another 483 days from then until 2nd November 2006, so 7/7 lies exactly half way between the two.

So in total there are 966 days between March 11th 2004 and 2nd November 2006. What's 966? The Saudi Arabia dialing code; a dialing code that Bush and his team know well for business reasons, and for phoning their CIA asset Bin Laden.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Attack Imminent - 2nd November 2006 Reply with quote

jameshawkings wrote:
...This number is 112. They advertise it as SOS 112. If we translate this to dates, we have either November 2nd or January 12th...etc.

Bungalow 112?
jameshawkings
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Attack Imminent - 2nd November 2006 Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
jameshawkings wrote:
...This number is 112. They advertise it as SOS 112. If we translate this to dates, we have either November 2nd or January 12th...etc.

Bungalow 112?

Who knows Flamesong! If that's where you live then I wouldn't lose too much sleep...
jameshawkings
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More evidence about 2nd November...

The first Bali bombing occurred 1 year, 1 month and 1 day after 9/11, and November 2nd is 1 year, 1 month and 1 day after the 2nd Bali bombing
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realised it is November 2nd. On the off chance that something does happen today it will be interesting to hear the reaction from the 'critics corner'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: