FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 eyewitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
discredit the firemen

You really are fuucking scum arn't you my little shill.

Well, it was firemen who reported that there were fires on almost every floor. It was firemen who reported the massive damage. It was firemen who reported creaking. It was firemen who reported leaning. It was firemen who predicted the building's collapse. It was firemen who created a collapse zone. And it was a fireman who finally ordered other firemen to pull their recovery operation.

Isn't your statement that they must have been confused about which building they were looking at an attempt to discredit their testimony?

How much does Al Qaeda pay you?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
discredit the firemen

Well, it was firemen who reported that there were fires on almost every floor. It was firemen who reported the massive damage. It was firemen who reported creaking. It was firemen who reported leaning. It was firemen who predicted the building's collapse. It was firemen who created a collapse zone. And it was a fireman who ordered other firemen to pull their recovery operation.

Isn't your statement that they must have been confused about which building they were looking at an attempt to discredit their testimony?

The, not their, reports don't seem to match the photographic data. As time goes by most of those firefighters will be dead from lung related illnesses.

I repeat you are scum.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
discredit the firemen

No, I am not. If you say the firemen must be looking at a different building, and are talking *, what on earth do you do you think you are doing other than trying to discredit them?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

The, not their, reports don't seem to match the photographic data.

What is that supposed to mean? You said the eye-witness reports do not match the pictures. The eye-witness reports are from the firemen.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

The, not their, reports don't seem to match the photographic data. As time goes by most of those firefighters will be dead from lung related illnesses.

I repeat you are scum.

Yes, and within the next 50-100 years, they will all be dead, many from cancer and heart disease.

Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?!?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

What is that supposed to mean? You said the eye-witness reports do not match the pictures. The eye-witness reports are from the firemen.

I'm looking for more photographic evidence but even the video clips prove that not every floor is ablaze. In fact it's hard to see any real fires.

Oh sorry you're right the building was an inferno:

Link

Oh yes I can see lots of flames:

Link

Yes I can see it, it's an inferno:

Link

Twat!

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
discredit the firemen

Well, it was firemen who reported that there were fires on almost every floor. It was firemen who reported the massive damage. It was firemen who reported creaking. It was firemen who reported leaning. It was firemen who predicted the building's collapse. It was firemen who created a collapse zone. And it was a fireman who ordered other firemen to pull their recovery operation.

Patrick Brown wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Well some of those firefighters seem to be confused as to which building there were watching burn.

In the sense that they may not have known it was called WTC7, that's probably right, I doubt it was labelled as that. However, there was only one skyscraper burning after the towers collapsed, so there cannot really be an argument about which building they were referring to.

What's your point with the pictures?

Read the eyewitness reports look at the pictures.

Someones talking * and it's not me.

"discredit the firemen"
appears fair to me.
Quote:
As time goes by most of those firefighters will be dead from lung related illnesses.

Many will, yes. How does that make their testimony less reliable?
Quote:
I repeat you are scum.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I'm looking for more photographic evidence but even the video clips prove that not every floor is ablaze. In fact it's hard to see any real fires.

Maybe that's because it was hard for photographers to get into that hellish zone between ground zero and WTC 7, which was the side that was on fire. Maybe those that tried were told to get the hell out of there by emergency workers, who were the only ones who had any business being there.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

I repeat you are scum.

I have never seen a CT site that shows those photos or films of the front of WTC7 belching smoke from every floor. I wonder why?

Perhaps they are peddling lies to pitiful losers like you Patrick? So that you can try to push those lies to other weak and impressionable types? Do they just want some attention, and don't care about the quality of those that give it?

Question: what do you think this shows:

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Maybe that's because it was hard for photographers to get into that hellish zone between ground zero and WTC 7, which was the side that was on fire. Maybe those that tried were told to get the hell out of there by emergency workers, who were the only ones who had any business being there.

I think the technology of telephoto lens may have be employed by a few people! Many portable TV cameras also have a high degree telephoto magnification. If I don't find any photos it doesn't mean they don't exist just means NIST won't release them.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Oh sorry you're right the building was an inferno:

Link

Oh yes I can see lots of flames:

Link

Yes I can see it, it's an inferno:

Link

Twat!

Are you inhabiting some Alice in Wonderland world, or over-indulging in mind-altering substances? You previously posted pictures that certainly showed fires, now you say you cannot see any, you say the eye-witness reports from the firemen are contradicted by the pictures, but abuse me for equating that with trying to discredit the firemen.

I think you have thoroughly proved yourself as a truthshirker, you should be awarded the sulphated iron star of dishonour.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
[

Going by the photo, a poorly oxygenated, low temperature, black smoke fire without any flames energetic or extensive enough to light up any windows.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:

I think that shows smoke rising from the debris of either WTC1 or WTC2 taken at such an angle that the smoke obscures half of WTC7.

And I'd like to see a higher resolution version of this because it shows some pretty strong evidence of tampering. Can you supply a better photo?

It's also a bit odd that only this photo, taken at this angle, shows the 'WTC7 belching smoke from every floor', i.e. from ground level looking up to WTC7. Any photos taken of WTC7 from higher up would have looked over the smoke.

Only a conspiracy nutter would not have spotted that!
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Going by the photo, a poorly oxygenated, low temperature, black smoke fire without any flames energetic or extensive enough to light up any windows.

And yet firefighters, who are actually qualified to make these kinds of statements and who were THERE, were not surprised when the building fell.

This pattern keeps coming up. People who are QUALIFIED to interpret what happened on 9/11 don't see anything suspicious about it; it's only the people who are NOT qualified who do. Doesn't this tell you something?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
And yet firefighters, who are actually qualified to make these kinds of statements and who were THERE, were not surprised when the building fell.

This was a story that was propagated and is based on hearsay.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Flamesong"]
Ignatz wrote:
<photo.
I think that shows smoke rising from the debris of either WTC1 or WTC2 taken at such an angle that the smoke obscures half of WTC7.

And I'd like to see a higher resolution version of this because it shows some pretty strong evidence of tampering. Can you supply a better photo?

It's also a bit odd that only this photo, taken at this angle, shows the 'WTC7 belching smoke from every floor', i.e. from ground level looking up to WTC7. Any photos taken of WTC7 from higher up would have looked over the smoke.

Only a conspiracy nutter would not have spotted that!

Er, no. That's WTC1 in the foreground after the dust has settled. And "looked over the smoke" is a bizarre concept. It was a 40+ storey building with rising smoke.

And there are many such photos and films, but the CT sites don't show them. However, if you're really interested:

and films at:

http://www.911myths.com/wtc7moresmoke.avi

and

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Smoke.avi

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
chek wrote:

This pattern keeps coming up. People who are QUALIFIED to interpret what happened on 9/11 don't see anything suspicious about it; it's only the people who are NOT qualified who do. Doesn't this tell you something?

And I will reiterate yet again - it's the manner of collapse that is suspicious.
As we all surely know by now, it takes a lot of surveying and planning to produce a controlled demolition that neatly knocks down a building.
It does not happen by accident.

You JREFFER's all rattle on as much as you like, producing as much noise as you want about how collapse was 'expected', but you cannot explain the perimeter +70ft happening by purely by accident.
That's what you need to do.
Somehow, I doubt you can.
The odds with that many structural members are too astronomical for chance.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:

This was a story that was propagated and is based on hearsay.

It was a determination based on experience. Chief Nigro pulled the operation because he and his colleagues determined that 7 was unsafe. Are you suggesting that MIBs were down there spreading rumors, and THAT's why Nigro made his decision?!? You're out of your bloody mind!

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
chek wrote:

And I will reiterate yet again - it's the manner of collapse that is suspicious.
As we all surely know by now, it takes a lot of surveying and planning to produce a controlled demolition that neatly knocks down a building.

You JREFFER's all rattle on as much as you like, producing as much noise as you want about how collapse was 'expected', but you cannot explain the perimeter +70ft happening by purely by accident.

Really? What are those odds, and how did you calculate them?

Oh, you didn't? Oh, you're just abusing the language of statistics as a pseudoscientific cover for your argument from incredulity?

I thought so.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

You mean the odds that the pieces of a very heavy object breaking into pieces will somehow find their way to the ground in the vicinity of the base of the object? I would say they're pretty good.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Yawn*

Keep fooling yourselves fellas.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
chek wrote:

What should the debris radius have been? and please back your explanation up with calculations.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
*Yawn*

But, on the basis of several photos and 2 films, are you happy to drop the idea of "isolated fires on a few floors" at WTC7 ?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
chek wrote:
*Yawn*

But, on the basis of several photos and 2 films, are you happy to drop the idea of "isolated fires on a few floors" at WTC7 ?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you will) but apart from mucho smokeo
I've only seen photos showing isolated and not exactly raging flames on two floors at most.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!
Look how these towers collapse into their own footprints!!!!!!!!!
What are the chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4907395579933896095&q=collaps e&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2365481426897092031&q=collapse &hl=en

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
OMG!!!

And you have the nerve to call us idiots!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
OMG!!!

And did you notice?
No planes!!!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
OMG!!!

And did you notice?
No planes!!!

Talking of planes, have you got those calculations yet Chek?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
OMG!!!

Well actually the Englist leftists/anarchists are calling you idiots as well. You guys are pulling too many of their pet loonies away from the "great cause" of resurrecting communism...and boy are they pissed!

There's only so many useful idiots to go around you know...they'd rather not share.

Also they seem to think Machon and Shayler are still "in" at MI5. That basically they are running the troother cult as a wedge to drive the loony-left into chaos.

Another conspiracy theory...sure. But it makes more sense than anything you nutters have ever turned up...

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: