FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disinfo and Distraction tactics.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndoex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Disinfo and Distraction tactics. Reply with quote

I just wanted to give my friends in the UK a heads up of the types of tactics used by these JREFers.

Here they are.
http://www.benfrank.net/disinfo/#1

Those of you that spend time in your "Critics Corner" will definitely see a pattern im sure.

I have spent about 4000 posts on the LC forums battling some of these idiots from JREF. Its a core group of about 15-20 people who are either...

A. Have no life and are obsessed with people they dont even agree with.

or

B. Have an agenda.

Now.. not all JREFers are like that.. just a core group of obvious losers.
Read through the above link.. check out the spin/distraction/side-stepping of issues in your Critics Corner and you will understand.

They are now wrecking the LC forums. Dont let them wreck yours.

Anyone wanting to visit a forum with a relaxed atmosphere free from these types of tactics, so we can share ideas and research, are welcome to join www.forums.pilotsfor911truth.org. Its not just for pilots as you can read here.
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pilots_For_Truth/index.php?showtopic=603

Cheers!

www.pilotsfor911truth.org/forum
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Disinfo and Distraction tactics. Reply with quote

johndoex wrote:

Er, no.
The LC forum was wrecked by infighting between the admins and Dylan Avery (who was too tied up on the South Park thread to take an interest) Smile The admins resigned en masse, in disgust at Dylan's moronicity.

Don't let it happen here !!!

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoex states:-

Quote:
I just wanted to give my friends in the UK a heads up of the types of tactics used by these JREFers.

Here they are.
http://www.benfrank.net/disinfo/#1

Those of you that spend time in your "Critics Corner" will definitely see a pattern im sure.

I have spent about 4000 posts on the LC forums battling some of these idiots from JREF. Its a core group of about 15-20 people who are either...

A. Have no life and are obsessed with people they dont even agree with.

or

B. Have an agenda.

Now.. not all JREFers are like that.. just a core group of obvious losers.
Read through the above link.. check out the spin/distraction/side-stepping of issues in your Critics Corner and you will understand.

Thanx for that johndoex, I totally agree with your message. Over the last few months our fabulous website has been under persistent attack and when campaigning I no longer refer those new to the 911 wake call to this site because it would IMO damage the movement and switch them off.

These trolls/shills have no respect for this website or individuals choice. They were given their own Critics corner but as shown on this thread (eg. Ignatz) they just cannot stay there and do what they have been politely asked to do.

The sooner our official website with no forum is set up (actioned at the Blackpool committee meeting in Feb 2006) the better.

Pity these trolls/shills cant stick on home ground but maybe they've got no home to go to!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your making a mountain out of mole hill. If some critic has some plausable arguments then they should be heard and such people should be allowed to participate in discussions in order to test theories and ideas, like in science.

I agree silly people who just come on to insult without grounds or argument should be dismissed after being warned a couple of times, after all thier initial silly attack "for a laugh" might change when a spark of interest hits the right nueron.

I didn´t see anything in Ignatz´s post that deserves him to get banned by the way.
Quote:
hey were given their own Critics corner but as shown on this thread (eg. Ignatz) they just cannot stay there and do what they have been politely asked to do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: