FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting this info into the Army!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Zlocke wrote:

I agree with you Defector, there are some gaping holes in LC2. It's not the best. But, in it's defense, it is easy to follow and gets people interested in the subject, which I hope will lead to them doing their own research.

My 1st every post on this forum was to ask where this campaign was going? The trouble with the truth movement - in my opinion - is that it seems to have no direction.

If I am wrong, please let me know. I have tonnes of energy towards the movement but I don't know how to release it? Selling a few DVD's on Ebay is great, giving them away it great, but how far is this really going to get the movement?

I agree with you entirely Zolke, and i'm sorry if i spoke out of turn. I've been making these points here for a while and i'm sure people are getting sick of it, but this is getting frustrating.

I certainly do agree that the truth movement seems to be getting nowhere. It just seems like a never ending round-about of radio interviews and blogs with many good suggestions about 'getting the truth out'. But what truth is it we are encouaging people to believe when the evidence to back up our claims is so shaky? One idea i heard that really gave me hope of finding a better arguement for inside job was put forward by Paul Watson of prisonplanet. He suggesting the formation of a 'lawyers 911 guild' that would sift through the theories and facts to arrive at something that would hold up in a court of law. Here's hoping...

That truly is a great idea. But how would we go about that and who would fund it?
I don't know. It's really frustrating. I am sat here - and am most nights copying DVD's to send out. I sell anything from 20/40 a day. But will it make a real difference? Is the end game too far down the line to stop it. Should I even bother anymore?

I don't know - I JUST DON'T KNOW

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:
Is the end game too far down the line to stop it. Should I even bother anymore?

HOLD ON THERE!!!

You are doing SOMETHING which will count in the end. If you find that what you are doing is not worthwhile and are tempted to quit, great, but replace it with something else instead. Dont just give up. Never give up. The day may come when we all wish we had done far more.

Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zlocke wrote:

Quote:
Should I even bother anymore?

Yes. Perhaps you should substitute LC2E for 911 Mysteries and wait for the final LC to come out next year.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: DVD inaccuracies Reply with quote

Congratulations to Zlocke on an excellent initiative.

As for criticisms of LC2, I have not found much I take issue with in it. No movie is perfect. What I find more surprising is the uncritical attitude which so many have towards Alex Jones' Terrorstorm. Apart from his hectoring manner, which puts my back up but may be adored by squaddies who are used to being shouted at by drill sergeants, I have personally noticed a large number of inaccuracies which I list below. Truth movements cannot afford to use movies containing conspicuous falsehood as a promotional tool.

· Alex Jones implies that the London bombings of 7/7/05 were needed by Tony Blair because he was facing electoral unpopularity. In fact Blair had just won an election when they occurred and was riding high. He was not fighting an election as implied.

· he says that "free speech" has been banned for several miles around parliament. In fact it is not "free speech" which has been banned but public demonstrations and it is not several miles but one kilometre.

· he says Michael Meacher was a cabinet minister in Blair’s government. In fact Meacher has never been in the cabinet, but only a junior government minister. This is an important distinction because the cabinet were in law jointly responsible for the decision to go to war. See Wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Meacher

· he says that Jean Charles de Menezes "knew something he shouldn’t". That is pure speculation.

· he says that Jean Charles de Menezes was murdered by a "special military hit team". While that may be true, it too is speculation.

· he says that Jean Charles de Menezes "bought" a Metro paper. Londoners know that that paper cannot be bought as it is a freebee.

· he says that ID cards of the four London bombers were found. We do not have ID cards in this country.

· he heavily implies that the simultaneous exercise by a firm of a 1000 employees, referred to by Peter Power, was an exercise with 1000 or so personnel underground and in the streets. We have no evidence about the numbers of people involved nor that it was anything more than a paper exercise.

· he says that police ordered the diversion of the bus that was blown up in Tavistock Square. I’m not sure we have evidence that the diversion was due to the police..

· he says that Operation Gladio involved "hundreds" of bombings. That implies at least 200. I suspect it is an exaggeration.

· he says that the majority in the US think 911 was an inside job. There have been opinion polls which show that the majority think that the government are covering up something about 911, but that is not the same as believing it was an inside job.

· he says that Operation Himmler involved the killing of one person and dressing him in Polish uniform to give the appearance Polish troops had attacked Germany. In fact the operation involved 21 incidents along the Polish-German border.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following on from previous post, just off the top of my head, he seems to get confused between 'power outage' and 'power surge' on the London Underground and that bit with the big calculation of the probability of Peter Powers being there on the same day is very silly and wildly innaccurate.

Mind you, that film is worth watching just for that woman saying we need to sacrifice our freedom to protect our liberty (or was it the other way round?). That's the most darkly humorous thing I've seen all year.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wobbler wrote:
Following on from previous post, just off the top of my head, he seems to get confused between 'power outage' and 'power surge' on the London Underground and that bit with the big calculation of the probability of Peter Powers being there on the same day is very silly and wildly innaccurate.

Mind you, that film is worth watching just for that woman saying we need to sacrifice our freedom to protect our liberty (or was it the other way round?). That's the most darkly humorous thing I've seen all year.

Agreed Wobbler.

What that woman says, and even says it twice, is hilarious but very sad. I suspect that people have been so mind-controlled for centuries that they have always aid that kind of unthinking thing.

How can we wake people up? That's the real challenge.

Noel
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wobbler wrote:

But clearly acted (very badly) Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Zlocke wrote:
Is the end game too far down the line to stop it. Should I even bother anymore?

HOLD ON THERE!!!

You are doing SOMETHING which will count in the end. If you find that what you are doing is not worthwhile and are tempted to quit, great, but replace it with something else instead. Dont just give up. Never give up. The day may come when we all wish we had done far more.

It funny how things work. I believe that you create your own reality. So today I went into work with a bit of a chip on my shoulder.

I am getting to the stage where I "Just don't care what you think" (by "You" I mean Joe public!!). I spent the morning ranting to my work collegues about 9/11.

When I had to go on site in the afternoon I took it upon myself to stop people in the street and ask them if how many building collapsed on 9/11. I stopped 4 people. And guess what - 4 people said "Hmmmmmmm? 2?" (one person even said 1!!!!!! - I almost hit him there and then!!!). I proceeded to tell them about the 9/11 facts. Because I work in that area a lot I have promised to give them a couple of DVD's next time I see them.

I feel energized!!! I can't give up on this. What if everyone thought like that. I have been fighting a personal battel for over 3 years now. As you can see, my posts are less than 50 - I'm new to this site but, believe me, there is little I haven't researched about 9/11.

COME ON. SOMEONE PULLS EVERYTHING WE KNOW TOGETHER. WE CAN DO THIS.

Rant over -I'm gonna have another beer!!!!!

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you post that, today I put a couple of deception pound notes in the Metro paper and just plonked in down next to a guy i recognised on a previous train journey.

On my exit i noticed he picked it up,it gave me some small satisfaction he may check out the sites on it.

Ok only small potatas but hey Smile
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:
Quote:
Its changed since I was in, hopefully there isn´t as much blind loyalty and hunger for action as then. The sad state of affairs in theater and the obvious overwork should help the cause.

... and the likelyhood of coming home in a box, no doubt.

Not necassarily, those who join know full well the dangers of service, and a lot like the adrenalin thrill. Before this when the IRA were bumping people off who were off duty it was probably more worrying.

Not having time off with the family etc is worse.

AntiZionistAntiNeocon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
Funny you post that, today I put a couple of deception pound notes

Where can I get these Deception notes from??
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you lot of wibbles really think that serving soldiers will be influenced by the rubbish that you spout forth? are you all really so dim that you believe that they are all brainwashed!!

you need to get out a bit more, fresh air clears your head, you know...being cooped up in your bedrooms glued to the monitor waiting for mummy to bring you your teddy and cocoa is really not healthy!!
BigD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
i did the same at my local army recruiting showroom in Burton...just pop a few dvds through their letterbox..the squaddies are receptive to this 911 info..

Try inserting them into Debbie does Dallas covers, that way they might stand a chance of being opened instead of being lobbed in the bin Very Happy

Honestly, do you really believe that squaddies are receptive to this 911 info, if so, you’ve been greatly misinformed?, you’d be lucky if the DVD’s were being used a free coasters for the early morning brew.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiZionistAntiNeocon wrote:
Newspeak International wrote:
Funny you post that, today I put a couple of deception pound notes

Where can I get these Deception notes from??

PM Andrew

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: