FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thrown off the Army site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Thrown off the Army site Reply with quote

My account at British Army Rumour Service forum has been suspended.

This is the Forum who do not want Sep 11/July 7 etc etc reality. Perhaps you would care to join until you are thrown off ?
Dont bother with looking at any replies but we need to get the message out to the intelligent one percent.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums.html
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty obvious that anyone subjecting information which could bring moral down is going to be banned.

Its very important that those participating in any conflict theater has a high moral, if not people die.

BigD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Pretty obvious that anyone subjecting information which could bring moral down is going to be banned.

Its very important that those participating in any conflict theater has a high moral, if not people die.

Bicnarok,

No, I’m afraid that you’re wrong in your assessment, the reason for HERA being kicked off the site runs along the lines off “internet Trolls that join sites with the clear intent of pushing a particle belief will be shown the door in short order”

HERA joined the site with the clear intent of pushing what the conspiracy lobby perceive to be the “truth”, HERA seemed to have missed the sign on the door stating what the site in question was all about, and more importantly who its aimed at.

I’d suggest you look at the front page for yourself http://www.arrse.co.uk/ it’s obvious from just glancing at the mission statement that HERA by no means qualifies for membership.

Despite the requirements for membership HERA joined anyway, He/She or It then proceeded to spam the various message boards in a bid to “promote” the “Truth” as HERA see’s it, No intro, No explanation, just spamming.

Perhaps if He/She/It had bothered to look, HERA would have spotted that there was already a long running thread running on the subject (and there had been others in the past, again a case of look before you leap) and any relevant posts should have been posted there.

It should not come as any great surprise then, that in short order HERA received a less than welcoming welcome, Ok, lets been honest He/She or It was greeted with forthright language asking HERA to b* off back to where He/She or It had come from, a cry that grew in intensity when HERA’s call to arms was discovered on THIS website.

Side note, anyone wishing to infiltrate another site might wish to consider some basic training in both PERSEC and OPSEC to avoid being found out, for instance don’t discuses your plans on an open forum and don’t use the same user name, you might last longer next time (or not given the level of person we are dealing with here)

Back on topic, members of this board might like to consider that they are not going to be made welcome on other sites when they only join to foist their unwanted opinions on others, so please don’t feign outrage and surprise when you are shown the door, it happens to all Trolls, you’ve got your sites, I respectfully suggest you stick to them and avoid getting up the collective noses of everyone else.
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Thrown off the Army site Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
My account at British Army Rumour Service forum has been suspended.

This is the Forum who do not want Sep 11/July 7 etc etc reality. Perhaps you would care to join until you are thrown off ?
Dont bother with looking at any replies but we need to get the message out to the intelligent one percent.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums.html

is that to boost your inteligence by one percent then hera?

dont bother replying I wont be looking at your replies
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:

is that moral as in " he has no morals" or morale as in "their morale was high"....either way do you think that the nonsense that hera posts on arrse have all the service persons crying into their cocoa at night..... get real mate, get a life, get a girlfriend go out and have fun...stop being a moron

PS. who is Bod Marley??
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Are you awake, moderators? Reply with quote

Re replies

Critics Corner material, I believe.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct BB

Geo and Big D (and any other obvious critics posting outside critics corner) have been informed of the forum rules with this regard and will find their posts deleted and any threads they start moved to critics corner.

Whether this is 'fair' or reasonable or outrageous censorship. Well those who wish to can join Geo and Co in discussing this issue in critics corner
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo7863 wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:

is that moral as in " he has no morals" or morale as in "their morale was high"....either way do you think that the nonsense that hera posts on arrse have all the service persons crying into their cocoa at night..... get real mate, get a life, get a girlfriend go out and have fun...stop being a moron

PS. who is Bod Marley??

Firstly:- congratulations your only the second person so far to notice "Bod".

Secondly:-my post wasn´t actually reflecting my view, but the probably view of the military and seeing as I served in the forces I know what im talking about.

Thirdly:- don´t get offensive and say immature insulting things you DEFINETLY wouldn´t say to my face, insulting people online is cowardly childish and unimpressive.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got suspended too but I managed to get a link to 'Shock and Awe' up and one for 'Press For Truth' in the Art section. The 'Shock and Awe' thread has had 150 views and a favourable response from one open minded forum user.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:

Bicnarok,

No, I’m afraid that you’re wrong in your assessment, the reason for HERA being kicked off the site runs along the lines off “internet Trolls that join sites with the clear intent of pushing a particle belief will be shown the door in short order”

HERA joined the site with the clear intent of pushing what the conspiracy lobby perceive to be the “truth”, HERA seemed to have missed the sign on the door stating what the site in question was all about, and more importantly who its aimed at.

I’d suggest you look at the front page for yourself http://www.arrse.co.uk/ it’s obvious from just glancing at the mission statement that HERA by no means qualifies for membership.

Despite the requirements for membership HERA joined anyway, He/She or It then proceeded to spam the various message boards in a bid to “promote” the “Truth” as HERA see’s it, No intro, No explanation, just spamming.

Perhaps if He/She/It had bothered to look, HERA would have spotted that there was already a long running thread running on the subject (and there had been others in the past, again a case of look before you leap) and any relevant posts should have been posted there.

It should not come as any great surprise then, that in short order HERA received a less than welcoming welcome, Ok, lets been honest He/She or It was greeted with forthright language asking HERA to b* off back to where He/She or It had come from, a cry that grew in intensity when HERA’s call to arms was discovered on THIS website.

Side note, anyone wishing to infiltrate another site might wish to consider some basic training in both PERSEC and OPSEC to avoid being found out, for instance don’t discuses your plans on an open forum and don’t use the same user name, you might last longer next time (or not given the level of person we are dealing with here)

Back on topic, members of this board might like to consider that they are not going to be made welcome on other sites when they only join to foist their unwanted opinions on others, so please don’t feign outrage and surprise when you are shown the door, it happens to all Trolls, you’ve got your sites, I respectfully suggest you stick to them and avoid getting up the collective noses of everyone else.

Whilst its good advice in your side note, I prefer the open and honest approach myself of posting in my own name and stating at the start where I'm coming from: then its either in or out and no "revelations" later. Open invites to join in on another forum always annoy though, so I can understand the indignation there. Perhaps I will look in on the running thread some time. In the meanwhile, do please watch "press for truth"

John White wrote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481&q=press+fo r+truth

This film covers the story of the Jersey Girls, four 911 widows who were instrumental in getting the 911 commission set up in the first place

It’s a terrible saga of Whitewash and cover-up, and shows how blatantly the NeoCons have lied to the American people again and again and again

Their website is:

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: